Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,791 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria (38508 Views)

A Nigerian Soldier In Maiduguri Just Posted This / Suicide Bombers Kill Selves, Soldier In Borno / Who Is The Prettiest?? Osibanjo's Wife Or Sambo's Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by member10: 12:33pm On Jan 21, 2012
Come on ppl, Let's use our heads

She's can not be in the army

For starters, she's too young, For a lady this young she must stil be undergoing trainig, Now for some1 in training in the army you must shave your hair, She has her hair in the pic

Secondly, the uniform is too big for her, It definatel not hers.
Thirdly, she dosnt have a name tag and not waring dog tags! That's not possible, name tag is removed when u giv some1 ur uniform for somthing and you don't want it to b traced to you.
Fourth, she's using a scarff under the helment, that can never happen in the army,
Last but not lest, she's mallo. Tradition and parents and religion can not allow such.

A lady said she went to short servic and was yanin.,.,
Ur trainin was definatly nor efficient sinc u couldn't tell she's not in the army,
[quote][/quote]
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 21, 2012
LWKMD!!! grin grin grin i don laugh tire
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 21, 2012
LWKMD!!! grin grin grin i don laugh tire
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by Pennywise(m): 12:43pm On Jan 21, 2012
In my honest opinion she looks very beautiful but however lacks sexual appeal in the main bc she appears in every respect underage. In other words she has potential. Final stop.
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 21, 2012
Chinekeeeeee
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by Jakumo(m): 12:45pm On Jan 21, 2012
Having lived in Southern California for quite a few moons, I learned very early on never to get all excited over a girl that looks pretty sitting in her car, and viewed ONLY from the neck up.   Chicana girls fooled me again and again, by having such exotic, sexy-looking faces, only for them to step out of the ride and reveal a libido-killing wobbly lard-asz the size of Texas, topped off with a saggy beer gut.

Viewing this female soldier ( or movie actress) from the neck up, I would give her a grudging 5 out of 10 for facial beauty, but for me to get a woody wood-pekker, she must ALSO to be blessed with firm, full 36D jugs, a flat midriff, trim waist and a small butt that fills NO MORE than one hand-grab per cheek.   None of that is visible from this picture, so this average lady of unknown physical dimensions rates a ZERO on my lust-ometer.
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by OneNaira6: 12:48pm On Jan 21, 2012
zebudaya:

I hate it when niccas move abroad and lose touch of reality. Dude how many akata and yankee naija chicks fine pass this chick? This woman is 100% gorgeous. At least 60% of akata chicks are overweight (that's a conservative estimate). Where in yankee do you live that has supermodels everywhere? That's the only way this chick is average. If you think she's average, I bet you your are not pulling chicks finer than she is. $500. Paypal. If you prove me wrong

grin grin grin grin grin see bobo crying cause of my post. lose touch of reality? 100% gorgeous? kai? you dey craze? This is the kind of talk that provided the conclusion, chicks back home must be wowo to average. I said it before, i was under the illusion 9ja babes back home fine betta 9ja and akata chicks here but na lie e be, i come dey see. Abeg commot, your attack on akata chicks will not destroy the truth, I've seen better akata chicks in the hood fine better this chick. I've seen akata chicks on youtube fine better dis chick. She fine no lie but average fine, not the overpraising fine una come dey give her. As for your bet, I take it with honor just because you are pulling average to wowo chicks does not mean I am too. Biko, don't curse my luck for me ooo!!!.
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by Bolarge1(m): 12:51pm On Jan 21, 2012
OBASANJO, BABANGIDA, ABACHA, OR ANY PRESENT HEAD OF ARMED FORCES WILL NEVER ALLOW A WONDERFUL PRETTY GIRL LIKE THIS TO BE IN ARMY.

EVEN IF NA ME I WILL DECLARE 2 DAYS OF IMMEDIATE MARRIAGE CEREMONY, REMOVE HER FROM THE FORCE AND CONVERT HER TO FIRST LADY FAST.

WETIN! THIS IS AN ANGEL.

Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by tpia5: 12:53pm On Jan 21, 2012
one naira

most of those girls are heavily made up, and not all of them are fine.

oh well, i guess posing n.aked or semi-n.aked is the only way out for most of us ladies, otherwise we wont be able to keep the male attention.

J.S.T.B.B - Just Show The Butt and/or B.reast.
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 21, 2012
tpia@:
Quote from: ~Bluetooth on Today at 12:22:09 PM

You just have to admit that the girl is beautiful so stop the hating.

she is just pretty.

enough with the hyperbole [exaggeration].

there are females in nigeria who are far prettier and how do we even know she's nigerian to begin with.

even pikadilly's thread showed better looking girls.

i'm not saying the girl isnt good looking, but the way all of you are shouting, is just too much.

So obvious you are envious and hating on the chick.
This is the same "hating uissue" I addressed in the last thread.

Telling her how to adjust the shape and angle of her eyebrow doesn't change the face that she is gorgeous.

If you decide to adjust your eyebrow a billion times, you sure won't reach anywhere near a match to compete with her in terms of beauty.

Naijas and bad. Belle disease.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by tpia5: 12:57pm On Jan 21, 2012
^^gorgeous to you, average to somebody else.

no need to throw a fit over the matter.

like i said, there are better looking girls in nigeria, so kindly stop embarassing the country.
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by OneNaira6: 12:59pm On Jan 21, 2012
tpia@:

one naira

most of those girls are heavily made up, and not all of them are fine.

oh well, i guess posing n.aked or semi-n.aked is the only way out for most of us ladies, otherwise we wont be able to keep the male attention.

J.S.T.B.B - Just Show The Butt and/or B.reast.

I never said all the girls I dated where top-models did I? He challenged me just because I wasn't following the masses salivating over the girl OP posted therefore I posted pictures of girls I've dated. Since he wants to compare, let us compare. In actuality, you are wrong most of the girls I dated are Nigerians. 8 were Nigerians, 2 are latina and the present one is biracial.
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by Jakumo(m): 1:00pm On Jan 21, 2012
What the phuck.   Think Pink.  

It's all pink, moist, soft and hopefully very slippery on the inside.   Furthermore, they all look the same in the dark.
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 21, 2012
tpia@:

she is just pretty.

enough with the hyperbole [exaggeration].

there are females in nigeria who are far prettier and how do we even know she's nigerian to begin with.

even pikadilly's thread showed better looking girls.

i'm not saying the girl isnt good looking, but the way all of you are shouting, is just too much.

There is difference between six and half a dozen.Show me just one nigerian artress that can rival this girl ? just one .
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by jmaine: 1:05pm On Jan 21, 2012
Jakumo:

Having lived in Southern California for quite a few moons, I learned very early on never to get all excited over a girl that looks pretty sitting in her car, and viewed ONLY from the neck up.   Chicana girls fooled me again and again, by having such exotic, sexy-looking faces, only for them to step out of the ride and reveal a libido-killing wobbly lard-asz the size of Texas, topped off with a saggy beer gut.

Viewing this female soldier ( or movie actress) from the neck up, I would give her a grudging 5 out of 10 for facial beauty, [size=16pt]but for me to get a woody wood-pekker, she must ALSO to be blessed with firm, full 36D jugs, a flat midriff, trim waist and a small butt that fills NO MORE than one hand-grab per cheek[/size].   None of that is visible from this picture, so this average lady of unknown physical dimensions rates a ZERO on my lust-ometer.

apt standardization
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by jonc20: 1:05pm On Jan 21, 2012
Are we suffering from poverty? Is this really beauty?
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by tpia5: 1:06pm On Jan 21, 2012
~Bluetooth:

There is difference between six and half a dozen.Show me just one nigerian artress that can rival this girl ? just one .

are you serious.
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by OCCULTIST(m): 1:08pm On Jan 21, 2012
You are all blind where is the beauty in her? In the kingdom of the Blind one eye man is the king,Village boys this goes to show say una never leave naija to see what is call beauty. I laugh in FRENCH grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by Princek12(m): 1:11pm On Jan 21, 2012
Jakumo:

What the phuck.   Think Pink.  

It's all pink, moist, soft and hopefully very slippery on the inside.   Furthermore, they all look the same in the dark.

There are some sahara desert types out there ooooooo. I just dey warn you. Dem dey very, very dry and rough. Some even dry like Mujabi desert ooooo. A word is enough for the wise oooooooo
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by lizzybabe1(f): 1:11pm On Jan 21, 2012
One_Naira:

I never said all the girls I dated where top-models did I? He challenged me just because I wasn't following the masses salivating over the girl OP posted therefore I posted pictures of girls I've dated. Since he wants to compare, let us compare. In actuality, you are wrong most of the girls I dated are Nigerians. 8 were Nigerians, 2 are latina and the present one is biracial.

I agree with tpia. The girls you posted are heavily made up so we cannot compare. You'd have to post pics of your girls with little or no makeup before a fair comparison can be made.
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by Princek12(m): 1:13pm On Jan 21, 2012
OCCULTIST:

You are all blind where is the beauty in her? In the kingdom of the Blind one eye man is the king,Village boys this goes to show say una never leave naija to see what is call beauty. I laugh in FRENCH grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Judging her by Nigerian standards, I think she is very, very fine. Maybe only 1/ 10,000 Nigerian girls look that fine. I am sure that is why she made front page.

However, judging her by international standards, I think she is still fine, but just averagely fine.

But I have to credit the girl for looking that good without any make up. That is pure naturally beauty, at least facially.

For me, I would have to see her body before I give her a full thumbs up.
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by tpia5: 1:16pm On Jan 21, 2012
Judging her by Nigerian standards, I think she is very, very fine

what do you mean by nigerian standards.

shows you've never left your village or is it the village never left you.

abeg you guys should stop embarassing the country with your local mentality.

so just because someone opened a thread saying a person is a prettiest whatever, you must all check out your brains at the door and play follow the leader.
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by humanhair1: 1:20pm On Jan 21, 2012
Really cute.

Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by OneNaira6: 1:23pm On Jan 21, 2012
lizzybabe1:

I agree with tpia. The girls you posted are heavily made up so we cannot compare. You'd have to post pics of your girls with little or no makeup before a fair comparison can be made.

Are you serious? na joke una come dey joke right? I posted about 5 of them with little to zero makeup on. The present girl had no makeup on in that picture. Deleted them on the account of I don't trust Nigerians, 419ers luke on this site too but anyway I'll repeat the ones with little to zero makeup on again, will delete them later. The first girl just woked up when that picture was taking.  I'm unsure why the you two girls want to get into the comparison, I have no beaf with you, neither do I have beaf with Nigerian girls totally, na that zendaya nicca who called me out I have beaf with.
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by lizzybabe1(f): 1:25pm On Jan 21, 2012
Princek12:

Judging her by Nigerian standards, I think she is very, very fine. Maybe only 1/ 10,000 Nigerian girls look that fine. I am sure that is why she made front page.

However, judging her by international standards, I think she is still fine, but just averagely fine.

But I have to credit the girl for looking that good without any make up. That is pure naturally beauty, at least facially.

For me, I would have to see her body before I give her a full thumbs up.

You are very wicked for the bolded part lol. grin In a world of over-madeup and over-photoshopped 'beauties' she is a breath of fresh air. You don't see many ladies who naturally look this good and I'm not talking about Nigeria only! I imagine her professionally taken, airbrushed photographs would look even better than the ones posted by One Naira.
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by tpia5: 1:27pm On Jan 21, 2012
Are you serious? na joke una come dey joke right? I posted about 5 of them with little to zero makeup on. The present girl had no makeup on in that picture. I'll repeat the ones with little to zero makeup on again, will delete them later. The first girl just woked up when that picture was taking.

you must be joking.

unless she didnt remove her makeup from the day before.

either that or she needs a different cleanser.

only the second one has minimal makeup on.

if you want, i can tell you exactly what makeup is on each girl.
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by ismhab(m): 1:29pm On Jan 21, 2012
she is bitc.h, karuwa, ashawoo.
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by Skii(m): 1:30pm On Jan 21, 2012
Quote from oge4real

"Does this mean that the Army is only for ugly people?"

grin grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by narttis1: 1:31pm On Jan 21, 2012
weda na nigerian army or salvation army,the girl fine die
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by kushe: 1:33pm On Jan 21, 2012
I have seen all sorts of amazing looking girls in london where i live , ikeja , ojuelegba and tejuosho market. i hav even been to peru and brasil where correct women be like san san, but still there is something about this chick that makes my heart skip.

there is nothing like a fine naija babe , and the absurdity of her being in the army or reserve forces makes her the more appealing.

if me i get this kin one,naa to frame am,put her on top cabinet.

she should be the picture beside the wiki description of a trophy chick.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by OneNaira6: 1:34pm On Jan 21, 2012
lizzybabe1:

You are very wicked for the bolded part lol. grin In a world of over-madeup and over-photoshopped 'beauties' she is a breath of fresh air. You don't see many ladies who naturally look this good and I'm not talking about Nigeria only! I imagine her professionally taken, airbrushed photographs would look even better than the ones posted by One Naira.

Airbrush? ha you must be on crack. just come off it.  The girl average fine, in Nigerian standard back home, I suppose she's outstandingly fine.
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by lizzybabe1(f): 1:35pm On Jan 21, 2012
One_Naira:

Are you serious? na joke una come dey joke right? I posted about 5 of them with little to zero makeup on. The present girl had no makeup on in that picture. Deleted them on the account of I don't trust Nigerians, 419ers luke on this site too but anyway I'll repeat the ones with little to zero makeup on again, will delete them later. The first girl just woked up when that picture was taking.  I'm unsure why the you two girls want to get into the comparison, I have no beaf with you, neither do I have beaf with Nigerian girls totally, na that zendaya nicca who called me out I have beaf with.

This girl just woke up? I guess she goes to bed with make-up on then! cheesy And she's not even fine, I'm sorry. There are some fine girls in your list but def. not this one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu / Bukola Samuel-Wemimo: DSS Arrests TVC Journalist (Photo) / Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Commander During Raid (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.