Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,010 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria (38510 Views)

A Nigerian Soldier In Maiduguri Just Posted This / Suicide Bombers Kill Selves, Soldier In Borno / Who Is The Prettiest?? Osibanjo's Wife Or Sambo's Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by princeonx: 3:30pm On Jan 21, 2012
Natasha,,:

lol grin

#dayo you can't get me either I'm IBB's daughter grin and no I'm 17

Tasha you were 17 in Dec 2010 and you're still 17 today? Lol I think I need a calculator then!
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by dayokanu(m): 3:31pm On Jan 21, 2012
Natasha,,:

lol  grin

#dayo you can't get me either I'm IBB's daughter  grin and no I'm 17

That means you would be 18 this year?
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by princeonx: 3:35pm On Jan 21, 2012
Dude she was 18 last December do your math! Hello? 17 in 2010? we're in 2012 remember?
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by NegroNtns(m): 3:37pm On Jan 21, 2012
The soldier girl is a secondary school army cadet. . . . like ROTC!  

I was in the cadet in my secondary school days and we had weekly drills and parades in full military gears.  On independence days we would participate in the parade before the governor.   Once in a while for state events we stood guard around the VIP stand.  Occassionally we were visited by squads from NDA to give us pep talk about career in the military.  

That girl is in secondary school and is shown here on a state function . There is no doubt shes gorgeous but she's a child.

Hey Jakumo, I saw what you wrote on chicanos. . . oh my! cheesy  Thats their fvcking national trademark - after they give birth and blowup to size twenty and a quarter, they refuse to let go of that size 6 jeans with its matching blouse.  They squeeze in it with a 6inches pump. The blouse has jumped. . . the jeans is squashing the unmentionables. . .guts out in the open. . .and they strut down the sidewalk like agere on stilts, pushing baby carrier to go buy oranges at the fleamarket.   grin grin
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by princeonx: 3:38pm On Jan 21, 2012
Natasha,,:

prince abeg oh I don't want anyone to turn this thread to soldier girl vs me please, she's prettier than I am even the devil knows it.
You're right only the devil know that lol cux one already jumped on me for no reason but those of us that know beauty has spoken lol
See how guy dey submit multiple applications!
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by jmaine: 3:39pm On Jan 21, 2012
prince_onx:

Dude she was 18 last December do your math! Hello? 17 in 2010? we're in 2012 remember?

Cool . . .which means she is due for an upgrade . . . relationship wise. . .
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by blackcypha(m): 3:42pm On Jan 21, 2012
she is cool, tho my chick is hotter!
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by princeonx: 3:43pm On Jan 21, 2012
What's up with the pictures? Kind of cool though but you don chase Tasha away oh!
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by princeonx: 3:44pm On Jan 21, 2012
blackcypha:

she is cool, tho my chick is hotter!

Prove it!
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by Natasha2(f): 3:45pm On Jan 21, 2012
prince_onx:

Tasha you were 17 in Dec 2010 and you're still 17 today? Lol I think I need a calculator then!
hmm prince seems you're the one who gave birth to me, should I give you my date of birth? I was born on November 1994 do the math  
dayokanu:

That means you would be 18 this year?
yup
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by princeonx: 3:50pm On Jan 21, 2012
^^
just going by what your profile say. 17 in Dec 2010. You might wanna edit that then!
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by princeonx: 3:52pm On Jan 21, 2012
Nice move also editing your picture to get the attention off of you lol! Smart!
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by Bawss1(m): 3:52pm On Jan 21, 2012
Notice how the known married NL males have done a good job of not commenting on this thread? grin grin
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 21, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

The soldier girl is a secondary school army cadet. . . . like ROTC!  

I was in the cadet in my secondary school days and we had weekly drills and parades in full military gears.  On independence days we would participate in the parade before the governor.   Once in a while for state events we stood guard around the VIP stand.  Occassionally we were visited by squads from NDA to give us pep talk about career in the military.  

That girl is in secondary school and is shown here on a state function . There is no doubt shes gorgeous but she's a child.

Hey Jakumo, I saw what you wrote on chicanos. . . oh my! cheesy  Thats their fvcking national trademark - after they give birth and blowup to size twenty and a quarter, they refuse to let go of that size 6 jeans with its matching blouse.  They squeeze in it with a 6inches pump. The blouse has jumped. . . the jeans is squashing the unmentionables. . .guts out in the open. . .and they strut down the sidewalk like agere on stilts, pushing baby carrier to go buy oranges at the fleamarket.   grin grin

LOL grin You are wicked.
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by Natasha2(f): 3:57pm On Jan 21, 2012
prince_onx:

^^
just going by what your profile say. 17 in Dec 2010. You might wanna edit that then!
Nah you got it wrong, check again Dec 2010 was when I registered the age is on its own.

Bawss1:

Notice how the known married NL males have done a good job of not commenting on this thread? grin grin
LMAO grin grin
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by princeonx: 4:03pm On Jan 21, 2012
Natasha,,:

Nah you got it wrong, check again Dec 2010 was when I registered the age is on its own.
You registered on the 28th of Dec 2010 and your age in your profile which has the rest of your info was 17. Mathmaticaly that means a year after you registered will be Dec 28 2011 making you 18, see what I mean.
Let's drop that anyway, you know your age regardless of the typo or error and this debate lol won't change the date on your birth certificate lol
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by princeonx: 4:05pm On Jan 21, 2012
BTW that's one ugly picture in your profile please change or leave it blank lol
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by blackcypha(m): 4:07pm On Jan 21, 2012
prince_onx:

Prove it!

I dont need to post my gals pix to prove it!
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by Natasha2(f): 4:11pm On Jan 21, 2012
prince_onx:

You registered on the 28th of Dec 2010 and your age in your profile which has the rest of your info was 17. Mathmaticaly that means a year after you registered will be Dec 28 2011 making you 18, see what I mean.
Let's drop that anyway, you know your age regardless of the typo or error and this debate lol won't change the date on your birth certificate lol
lol okay I get but you were just the one who misunderstood, when I eventually turn 18 its going to automatically change to 18 but that date is when I registered. its on everybody's profile it has nothing to do with the age. and yup lets drop it  smiley
prince_onx:

BTW that's one ugly picture in your profile please change or leave it blank lol
lol noted grin
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by jmaine: 4:15pm On Jan 21, 2012
blackcypha:

Mature response , we are on the same boat . . . but you shoulda expected such response when you proclaimed your girl was hotter  wink . .
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by Ogboraph(m): 4:15pm On Jan 21, 2012
this is a big fat lies, 1. she is not in the army 2. her dressing prove it, 3, if you think she is the most beautiful in the military, (that is if ever she was) then come to the Air-force and Navy to see more.
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by princeonx: 4:18pm On Jan 21, 2012
blackcypha:

jmaine:

Mature response , we are on the same boat . . . but you shoulda expected such response when you proclaimed your girl was hotter  wink . .

I feel you bro! I won't even post my dog's picture on NL but like we both know, you need to back everything up with prove on NL or else some will even rain down insult on you.
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by Natasha2(f): 4:20pm On Jan 21, 2012
Ogboraph:

this is a big fat lie, 1. she is not in the army 2. her dressing proves it,
true there's no name tag on her uniform
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by princeonx: 4:24pm On Jan 21, 2012
Ogboraph:

this is a big fat lies, 1. she is not in the army 2. her dressing prove it, 3, if you think she is the most beautiful in the military, (that is if ever she was) then come to the Air-force and Navy to see more.
Why do you guys keep commenting on her dressing/headtie, name tag, and all that knowing fully well that some of our military/forces personell throw on sandals, flipflop, and Yankee face cap with their uniform abi na only me dey see them?
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by jmaine: 4:25pm On Jan 21, 2012
prince_onx:

I feel you bro! I won't even post my dog's picture on NL but like we both know, [size=16pt]you need to back everything up with prove on NL or else some will even rain down insult on you.[/size]

Yeah, you are Correct ala Nairaland culture of insult slinging
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by OneNaira6: 4:39pm On Jan 21, 2012
zebudaya:

I didn't say you have to be a baller, rappers, etc to pull chicks. I said you have to be a high value male to consistently pull A list chicks. Kim K and others like her. There's a difference b/w chicks and A list chicks. It's been like that since the beginning of time. Especially now when demand exceeds supply cuz American girls are the fattest women in the world. Your girls are not pretty enough. The pretty ones are heavily made up. Lipstick, contacts, weave on. If they were your girls anyway you would have put up a picture of you and them. Hugging, kissing or doing some other crap. No dey claim abeg. If they were your girls and you are so quick to put their picture online, you would have put yours too. If she's yours for real. Then you are young. Like I said, you are a student or JJC, cuz she looks college age to me. grin

LA chicks are superficial. A lot of Make up. Apples to oranges mate.  Giving Akata props isn't disrespectful to the Nigerian girls however, saying Naija girls range from wowo to average is. A lot of them are in shape. A lot of them are diamonds in the rough.

High value men are known as ballers over here.  Ballers does not translate to actual ballers but rather men with money.  
Before the girls were heavily made up then it switched to the girls are money hungry, now they weren't/are are not mine. wetin come next? jealousy no good o! I didn't post my picture up here because I come on this site alot and I do not need my face known to every one. I do not know why my age or my student status is necessary for you. So what if I'm young? so what if I'm in College and so? I can't classify a chick fine or not because of my age and school status?  undecided

As for the solider chick being in par with Kim K. you dey craze? Kim K? You believe she's in the same league as Kim K.

Even with makeup, that girl still isn't in par with Kim K at all. Not even close, not even a quarter close, talkless 1/1000 close.

She's not even Beyonce level, talkless Halle Berry or even Agbani Darego.  Haba, the girl in question is not even in the same level as Ghetto girls in America and we all know they aren't the creme da la creme in America yet you jumped up her all the way to Kim K level? . Is it the same solider girl you are talking about or is another solider girl hiding behind her that I can't see.  Don't make me laugh for here. She has a better chance being in par or above par to khloe K. Outside of Nigeria and maybe west Africa she would be seen as graciously average in the eyes of everyone.  Na only in Naija and or maybe West African will this chick get as much praise as una dey praise her and this is why I came to the conclusion, Nigerian girls back home must be wowo to average. Nothing special about her, like before someone rated her 5 out of 10 and I agreed with him. She's 5 out of 10. Makeup jumps a girl about 2 grades higher, it is not a miracle worker as una dey preach about.  With makeup and the right cloth, that solider girl will still be Average fine. Shikena. On youtube, I've seen girls fine pass her.

As for the Nigerian girls are diamond in rough and blah blah. I can conclude the only thing affecting you is because I compared her to Akata chicks.  Despite your your denial and constant belittling of Akata girls, we all know the truth. Akata fine pass this chick fact. No way in hell can this chick compare to akata girls.  I know Nigerian though, una will deny it till king dom come all because comparison is to akata. Comparing her to Akata girls is your problem; I noticed how the Yankee 9ja girls before posting pictures I compared her to became irrelevant.  if you are seriously trying to defend Nigerian girls then you would have defended them not just to me but to other guys that called Nigerian girls wowo on this topic alone and there are many. mscheww

@jmaine or whatever you call yourself

^^^^^If you are slow no be my fault. Can't you read?
Anyway, you can't even get the wogly girl talkless the wowo girl you praising up about. I doubt you can get any hot chick going by how this chick is ten-ten to you. I pity you
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by jmaine: 4:49pm On Jan 21, 2012
^

Make we hear word jare, you carry wowo pics post dey pound chest like gorilla . . .Wonder why e dey pain you say this girl fine and men dey acknowledge am . . . Abeg stroll go one corner jare make we dey admire correct babe with little or no make up . . .
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by OneNaira6: 4:57pm On Jan 21, 2012
jmaine:

^

Make we hear word jare, you carry wowo pics post dey pound chest like gorilla . . .Wonder why e dey pain you say this girl fine . . . and men dey acknowledge am . . . Abeg go one corner jare make we dey admire correct babe with little or no make up . . .

I'll acknowledge fine babe when I see fine babe. Where the fine babe dey? Haba I pity 9ja, na dis be fine in 9ja? wowo to average girl dey plenty finish for that state. cry cry cry
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by kizito96(m): 5:00pm On Jan 21, 2012
She has chosen a career of her dream and to work for her money instead of going into prostitution in the name of being in Nollywood
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by jmaine: 5:04pm On Jan 21, 2012
One_Naira:

I'll acknowledge fine babe when I see fine babe. Where the fine babe dey? Haba I pity 9ja, na dis be fine in 9ja? wowo to average girl dey plenty finish for that state.  cry cry cry

wetin you dey even yarn . . . .meanwhile Whatever you say man . . . She is still worth my admiration
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by Natasha2(f): 5:16pm On Jan 21, 2012
One_Naira:

I'll acknowledge fine babe when I see fine babe. Where the fine babe dey? Haba I pity 9ja, na dis be fine in 9ja? wowo to average girl dey plenty finish for that state. cry cry cry
so if she isn't fine what's she then ugly? pheww wheather you accept it or not she is pretty chikina. cheesy, why can't she be compared to Kim k and the rest you mentioned? were they created with diamond? undecided
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by OneNaira6: 5:23pm On Jan 21, 2012
Natasha,,:

so if she isn't fine what's she then ugly?  pheww wheather you accept it or not she is pretty chikina.  cheesy, why can't she be compared to Kim k and the rest you mentioned? were they created with diamond?  undecided

See dis one, another one come enter. Did I call her ugly? I said she's average. Why are una crying because I didnot call this girl fine. na by force?

she can't be compared to Kim K or Beyonce or Agbani or Halle Berry in terms of beauty cause they are in a much higher level than she is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu / Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Commander During Raid (Photos) / 2023 Presidency: Igbo Group Suggests 11 Persons From South-East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.