Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria (38520 Views)

A Nigerian Soldier In Maiduguri Just Posted This / Suicide Bombers Kill Selves, Soldier In Borno / Who Is The Prettiest?? Osibanjo's Wife Or Sambo's Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by smalmata(m): 10:12am On Jan 21, 2012
she aint a member of the nigerian armed forces,dnt b decivd. Y dint d moderator confirm b4 putn it up.nairaland is knwn 4 facts,dnt lt ur rating drop o.
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by bobsdes(m): 10:12am On Jan 21, 2012
@mpmp it hurts you huh! she's Alhaja and not like your ugly sister bleeped behind the churchwall in the name of anointing

What is wrong with marrying at 15 and escape the wrath of furnication and exploits,,,,,Christians hags marries at 35-40 after all the virtues have been tossed,slacken and worthless that is not what God wants, Yerima is right and you are astray

Sometimes somebody needs to answere fools like mpmp so u don't think you are wise, nothing but monkey!!
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by slinkky(m): 10:16am On Jan 21, 2012
Its a lie, when did female soldiers stated wearing head tie under their helmet
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by ijebuboy18(m): 10:19am On Jan 21, 2012
Men who cares? The girl fine die and i would be foolish to say otherwise!!! Any info about this pretty lady?
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by Nnenna1(f): 10:19am On Jan 21, 2012
bobsdes:

@mpmp it hurts you huh! she's Alhaja and not like your ugly sister bleeped behind the churchwall in the name of anointing

What is wrong with marrying at 15 and escape the wrath of furnication and exploits,,,,,Christians hags marries at 35-40 after all the virtues have been tossed,slacken and worthless that is not what God wants, Yerima is right and you are astray

Sometimes somebody needs to answere fools like mpmp so u don't think you are wise, nothing but monkey!!

I don't think you should be writing the above, given the history of your posts. Just saying.
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by Johnpaul2k2(m): 10:22am On Jan 21, 2012
how i wish i can burst her HOLE for once cool
after knowing her HIV status grin
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by ceejayluv(m): 10:23am On Jan 21, 2012
Kool, Its a pity our Army aint sophisticated like the West. In Israel, its normal to see 18-year old military chics brandishing their UZZI rifles.  Try dem, and dey gon put a hole ryt in ur ass!
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by slimshady1(m): 10:27am On Jan 21, 2012
Wow! Ths gurl so looks like my gurlfwend, I cn bet shs a Hausa-fulani. 1 thng i cn bet u tho is SHE AINT IN D ARMY.
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by tpia5: 10:28am On Jan 21, 2012
Are the guys here that starved for female company, with the way they salivate over anybody with female dna.

The girl is pretty but what's strange there. Is it only ugly people who are supposed to be in the army?

The nigerian police force also has very beautiful women.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by DerMeister: 10:28am On Jan 21, 2012
So many eediots going off point as usual, If she's in the army, she has to be the prettiest soldier in nigeria! easily the face of the nigerian army, I would join the army for her sake!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by iceblock(m): 10:32am On Jan 21, 2012
koolsasy:

[color=#006600][/color] this gurl looks soo much like me,  shocked shocked shocked shocked

You sure?
oya post ur pishure make we see and judge  cheesy
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by hillsate: 10:35am On Jan 21, 2012
The girl in question is not a soldier. The picture was taken during an event aimed at encouraging the females in joining the army. It was like a fashion show.
As you noticed the girl still wore her head tie and also wearing an ear ring ( a very big one that). No female combatant dresses like that.
The picture was superimposed on the lagos subsidy protest. Photoshop.
Next!
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by KokoBeware: 10:36am On Jan 21, 2012
The earrings gave her away, Your not allowed to wear this dangling earring in the army,
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by namfav(m): 10:37am On Jan 21, 2012
it's like they have not seen a beautiful woman before, sad people
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by sleekman(m): 10:40am On Jan 21, 2012
Nigerian Army is losing its discipline. A lady can never wear any form of jewelry, extra piece of clothing with her uniform. She couldn't even use make up in uniform
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by idotman123: 10:42am On Jan 21, 2012
She is too pretty 2 join Nigerian Army. All those aboki soldiers may rape her during gun battle and also kill her. After they wil claim dat she was shot during d gun battle.  Let her go 2 a better sector of the economy
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by Acidosis(m): 10:43am On Jan 21, 2012
poster pls kindly share d pix with me @ israel_adeolu@yahoo.com
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by begwong: 10:44am On Jan 21, 2012
Na lie! THIS LADY IS NOT AN ARMY PERSONNEL BUT A FORMER STUDENT OF AIRFORCE GIRLS MILITARY SCHOOL JOS. THAT WAS A GRADUATING DAY PICTURE.MIND YOU THE MILITARY HAS REMOVED MILITARY TRAINING FOR THE GIRLS IN THAT SCHOOL(OVER 6YRS AGO) HENCE THE CHANGE OF NAME TO AIRFORCE GIRLS COMPREHENSIVE COLLEGE. . . . . SHE WAS MY KID SISTER CLASSMATE THEN!
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by OneNaira6: 10:46am On Jan 21, 2012
The way OP worded the title and the replies, I was expecting a girl fine die, a model type beauty and way beyond.  Na dis una dey salivate over? How wowo r Nigerian girls back home? the girl is pretty leaning closer to average but by replies, you would think she's the finest thing in Nigeria. If she's the finest in Nigerian solider, how wowo are Nigerian female soliders? If she's the finest in Nigeria, how wowo are Nigerian girls? Hey, I no wan go back to naija to marry again, na lie lie, chicks back home must be wowo to average damn it. I was under the illusion that naija babes back home fine better dis akata and yankee naija girls up here, na lie I dey lie to myself it seems. see how una come dey kill bobo's illusion. Thank you una mscheww  tongue. come dey kill person happiness.
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by Maisuya1: 10:51am On Jan 21, 2012
I have seen stunningly beautiful Hausa chics in my time, but soldier or not, make up or make down, photoshop or photo kiosk , THIS GIRLS JUS MAKE SENSE DIE!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 21, 2012
tpia@:

Are the guys here that starved for female company, with the way they salivate over anybody with female dna.

The girl is pretty but what's strange there. Is it only ugly people who are supposed to be in the army?

The nigerian police force also has very beautiful women.

I have never seen a beautiful policewoman before.
begwong:

Na lie! THIS LADY IS NOT AN ARMY PERSONNEL BUT A FORMER STUDENT OF AIRFORCE GIRLS MILITARY SCHOOL JOS. THAT WAS A GRADUATING DAY PICTURE.MIND YOU THE MILITARY HAS REMOVED MILITARY TRAINING FOR THE GIRLS IN THAT SCHOOL(OVER 6YRS AGO) HENCE THE CHANGE OF NAME TO AIRFORCE GIRLS COMPREHENSIVE COLLEGE. . . . .  SHE WAS MY KID SISTER CLASSMATE THEN!

Do you have her details ?
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 21, 2012
weder she be army or not, that girl is kiss kiss kiss
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by Araboy(m): 10:55am On Jan 21, 2012
You guys havn't seen anything You need to see my baby sister  cheesy
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by mpmp: 11:00am On Jan 21, 2012
bobsdes:

Nope, it doesnt hurt me, but I feel for her coz she might never be able to decide for herself. Her future might be swept under the carpet all in the name of religion, by an uneducated ignoramus whose heart is filled with lust and ignorance.

Have you lived in the North before, and do you see what is happening there? when young female children will be following elderly people around, and you wonder where they are going? Instead of those elderly men to help the young plan for their future, they take their virginity and destroy their future. Later in life, they begin to carry plantain around the street with a child at the back and another one in tow.

"Whats wrong with marrying at 15?"
- Please dont start that kinda talk. So are you telling me that the governor that married a child is trying to escape from the wrath of fornication - for himself? after how many wives already? what kind of fornication is a married man expected to commit? someone who has children as old as / even older than the 15year old he married?

at the age of 40+ when he could even father the girl; or perhaps you mean that the governor is trying to help the girl escape from the wrath of fornication?

Are we even sure she was 15, coz craddle-robbers like your governor Yerima usually prefer them very young, but to go with what the news reported, lets say shes 15.
As a medical diagnosis, pedophilia (or paedophilia) is defined as a psychiatric disorder in adults or late adolescents (persons age 16 or older) typically characterized by a primary or exclusive intimate interest in prepubescent children (generally age 13 years or younger, though onset of puberty may vary). The child must be at least five years younger in the case of adolescent craddle-robbers (16 or older) to be termed pedophilia.

Nice idea though: Governor Yerima married a child in order to help her avoid fornication. And a year later or so, shes a mother of a child she doesnt know how to take care of. Why? because she herself is a child. Unfortunately, its an Imam that conducted the wedding, unfortunately too, it was conducted in a mosque of high repute; unfortunately too, there were many witnesses, who witnessed the pedophillic wedding?

Are you nuts? Did you fall down and hit your head on the floor?

=> You as a man get an education, and you dont want her to get one.
=> You as a man get a life of your own, and you pack plenty of them together under one roof as your own wife; with no plan to allow them make progress with their own lives.
=> and with all the brood of chickens you have at home, you still philander from one pole to the other, while the woman must not move an inch - all in the name of religion?

Dont you see thats why the Northern part of Nigeria is 10-years behind the rest. Dont you see thats why B for BokoHaram has replaced B for boy in primary schools A,B,C,D recitations nowadays. And I bet those BH boys will all have 15year olds as wives huh.

Yerima is right?
If you have a 15year old daughter or sister, can you give her in marriage to a man old enough to be her father? so you call that marriage in Islam(I assume you are, or what faith do you profess)?

1) How many 15year olds have received 5-years of educational scholarships from yerima since he started his political career? Even if he sent them to school first and then started marrying them, we might give Yerima the benefit of the doubt. But to go pick and child and tell me that prophet Mohammed did the same thing, and therefore its the ideal? Gaddem!.

My guy, I have read the Koran myself: English and Arabic. What prophet Mohammed did is wrong. I cannot do the same thing. I will not do the same thing. I will not advise anyone to do the same thing. I condemn the act. The idea wasnt from God.

2) how many 15year olds(male and female) are on the streets of Katsina, Kano, Jalingo, Jigawa, Borno, etc who cannot understand the reason why 2+2 is equal to 4; but you can put a gun in their hands and tell them to shoot.

And then you'll pick one of their female sisters for marriage and tell me it is right? Why not send her abroad to become a medical doctor or a lawyer so she can help other females like herself. Why didnt Yerima bring all those young girls under his care, open up and NGO and when they have finished University he can marry them all at the same time? He would have received an award for philantrophy.

Yerima is right? duh. Yerima is a craddle-robber plain and simple. Even the CIA know him as a craddle-robber. And maybe you are a craddle-robber as well for even daring to tell me that Yerima is right.

Christians hags marries at 35-40 after all the virtues have been tossed,slacken and worthless that is not what God wants,
I see, you dont understand. Or perhaps you imply that ladies out there, in their late 20's or early 30's who are keeping themselves busy with their careers until their wedding day are worthless because you couldnt destroy their future before they realized God's plans for their lives? You see how poluted your mind is. Sorry o. May God help you.

back to the lady in question: I pray she becomes defiant, and whenever people like you come around and starts waving the quoran in her face, I hope she gives a a dirty slap first with her left hand and follows it with another from her right. Lastly, I hope she drivers her right foot straight into your balls.
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 21, 2012
Araboy:

You guys didn't see anything You need to see my baby sister cheesy

Is your sist hot like fire too ?
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by Toks2008(m): 11:04am On Jan 21, 2012
This Lady is extremely pretty just like my wife.
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by namfav(m): 11:05am On Jan 21, 2012
@mpmp dont worry about her, she is in good hands, worry about your sisters that are sexually harrased everywhere they go, you guys can only harrass her on the internet because thats your comfort, but in real life you do that at your own risk, you know not to even try
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by begwong: 11:08am On Jan 21, 2012
~Bluetooth:

I have never seen a beautiful policewoman before.
Do you have her details ?
She left for Egypt to study pharmacy!
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by mpmp: 11:12am On Jan 21, 2012
namfav:

@mpmp dont worry about her, she is in good hands, worry about your sisters that are sexually harrased everywhere they go, you guys can only harrass her on the internet because thats your comfort, but in real life you do that at your own risk, you know not to even try

are you not the ones harrassing our sisters?

@bobsdes,
I didnt know you needed much help. Youre a 30year old Muslim yoruba boy looking for sex on NL. Now tell me that Yerima is really really right.

Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by zebudaya(m): 11:13am On Jan 21, 2012
One_Naira:

The way OP worded the title and the replies, I was expecting a girl fine die, a model type beauty and way beyond.  Na dis una dey salivate over? How wowo r Nigerian girls back home? the girl is pretty leaning closer to average but by replies, you would think she's the finest thing in Nigeria. If she's the finest in Nigerian solider, how wowo are Nigerian female soliders? If she's the finest in Nigeria, how wowo are Nigerian girls? Hey, I no wan go back to naija to marry again, na lie lie, chicks back home must be wowo to average damn it. I was under the illusion that naija babes back home fine better dis akata and yankee naija girls up here, na lie I dey lie to myself it seems. see how una come dey kill bobo's illusion. Thank you una mscheww  tongue. come dey kill person happiness.

I hate it when niccas move abroad and lose touch of reality. Dude how many akata and yankee naija chicks fine pass this chick? This woman is 100% gorgeous. At least 60% of akata chicks are overweight (that's a conservative estimate). Where in yankee do you live that has supermodels everywhere? That's the only way this chick is average. If you think she's average, I bet you your are not pulling chicks finer than she is. $500. Paypal. If you prove me wrong
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 21, 2012
begwong:

She left for Egypt to study pharmacy!

Haba you guys can do better than this na.I hope she sabi shook needle sha. grin
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by 989900: 11:18am On Jan 21, 2012
So many eediots going off point as usual, If she's in the army, she has to be the prettiest soldier in nigeria! easily the face of the nigerian army, I would join the army for her sake!

GBAMM!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Jonathan's Speech At Enugu Is Treasonable / I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu / 2,000 Soldiers, Jets Deployed To Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.