Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,536 members, 7,827,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Need To Be Back In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need To Be Back In Love (673 Views)

How do u know If u/ur girl is really in love? / To Know if your Boyfriend/Girlfriend is in Love with You / Men Don't Fall in Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need To Be Back In Love by UcLloyd: 10:54pm On Jan 19, 2012
After ♏♈ 5years relationship went down(she cheated on ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥ the whole 5yrs), I find it difficult to date a girl without suspecting any move she makes, thereby making it difficult to date a girl too long to even care bout her or she liking ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥,let alone love ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥.

All I do now ​Ȋ̝̊̅§ have flings. And am Ƨ̷̜̌o tired of Sex,cuz Sex to ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥ ​Ȋ̝̊̅§ sweet when I have it with emotions attached, other than that, ​Sex Ȋ̝̊̅§ more like an exercise, where a random girl gets to disturb ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥ with moans. Ƨ̷̜̌o ♏♈ problem be, I want to get over this trust issues, cuz I want to love and be loved again, WHAT CAN I DO I know there are still good girls out there.

#Abeg minimize the lashing guyz
Re: Need To Be Back In Love by Mynd44: 10:59pm On Jan 19, 2012
Perhaps you have not found the right girl. Stop the casuals relationship and find a woman/girl/lady that has the qualities you love and you might find that spark alover again
Re: Need To Be Back In Love by UcLloyd: 11:10pm On Jan 19, 2012
Mynd_44:

Perhaps you have not found the right girl. Stop the casuals relationship and find a woman/girl/lady that has the qualities you love and you might find that spark alover again

Buh I get to suspect every girl I meet will surely cheat. I get to push them away before I get to weigh them, I struggle to date a girl for 3months before I break up with her or she leaves ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥
Re: Need To Be Back In Love by Mynd44: 11:58pm On Jan 19, 2012
Guy you have to work on your mindset. Not every girl cheat and you need to start trusting again
Re: Need To Be Back In Love by HighChief4(m): 12:14am On Jan 20, 2012
The duty of your heart is to pump blood and not falling in love.
Re: Need To Be Back In Love by Nobody: 1:07am On Jan 20, 2012
undecided
Re: Need To Be Back In Love by slimyem: 1:16am On Jan 20, 2012
like i always say, love is a decision and a gamble.
The girl who wont cheat wont have it written on her forehead.
You have to tell yourself you are ready and mean it and then keep trying until you find the one.
Its achievable over time!
Re: Need To Be Back In Love by slimyem: 1:17am On Jan 20, 2012
High_Chief:

The duty of your heart is to pump blood and not falling in love.
tsk tsk~~
Re: Need To Be Back In Love by Nobody: 1:26am On Jan 20, 2012
dude not everybody lies and cheat all the time so i don't get your point, i think you need a reason why you should date, obviously u need to stop sleeping around. but who am i kidding not sure i'd quit to ,if am to be honest but gotta start with a mindset and get over those trust issues.
Re: Need To Be Back In Love by afrobaby(f): 9:39am On Jan 20, 2012
I think you've not gotten over the breakup, my advise is, stay away from any relationship for now, u can make friends with ladies, just pure friendship, relate with them as friends without any strings attached, share ur experience with them and u will be able to build ur trust again, trust me, breakups are really hard to froget especially when it happened on the account of cheating, but men, life continues, if u close ur eyes to allow a bad person leave, when a good one will go, u wont know. It's time to get back to your former self and love again cos it's all about love
Re: Need To Be Back In Love by richy5(m): 10:01am On Jan 20, 2012
I dey sell love ooooo, if you wan buy

(1) (Reply)

Resiprocal Love / I Need A Girl For Relationship:text Me..08094420092. / The Most Romantic Nollywood Star

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.