Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Most Naija Independent Ladies Are Usually Ugly; Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Naija Independent Ladies Are Usually Ugly; Why? (4048 Views)

This Dress Is Ugly. Why Do Girls Sew It All The Time? / Young Man Stunned Seeing Independent Ladies Queue For Male Customers At Warri / Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Naija Independent Ladies Are Usually Ugly; Why? by Nobody: 6:30am On Mar 26, 2018
cryit has come to my notice after an extensive search that the few independent ladies we have in this country are usually ugly... don't know why
like the saying; rich attracts rich, broke attracts broke. is it to manage these ladies like this or what chai cry cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Most Naija Independent Ladies Are Usually Ugly; Why? by Nobody: 6:33am On Mar 26, 2018
donstan cry cry cry cry
Re: Most Naija Independent Ladies Are Usually Ugly; Why? by Nobody: 6:35am On Mar 26, 2018
and the average /poor ones are usually beautiful, smh.. what kinda country is this now
Re: Most Naija Independent Ladies Are Usually Ugly; Why? by thanki410(m): 6:37am On Mar 26, 2018
The beautiful ones are not yet born check signature
Re: Most Naija Independent Ladies Are Usually Ugly; Why? by Nobody: 6:38am On Mar 26, 2018
Boys will not allow the beautiful ones to be independent grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Naija Independent Ladies Are Usually Ugly; Why? by thanki410(m): 6:38am On Mar 26, 2018
The beautiful ones are not yet born check signature
Re: Most Naija Independent Ladies Are Usually Ugly; Why? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:40am On Mar 26, 2018
Another rubbish post from the Op how many ladies do you know do you know up to 2% of ladies in Nigeria ?And how do you define beauty? undecidedAnd what is your definition of independent? lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Most Naija Independent Ladies Are Usually Ugly; Why? by Abjay97(m): 6:41am On Mar 26, 2018
No one is ugly.. youre just poor

2 Likes

Re: Most Naija Independent Ladies Are Usually Ugly; Why? by izzou(m): 6:42am On Mar 26, 2018
You trying so hard to get attention.

Na you go still run last last

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Naija Independent Ladies Are Usually Ugly; Why? by Shugarlord213: 7:05am On Mar 26, 2018
I don’t know what you people are saying. I have taken women as h.oes and treated all Nigerian girls as the same.

I stopped dealing with women for 5 months to enable me save money to buy a car, because with a car you have unlimited access to their kitty even your friends wives and girls will follow you just so you know how cheap they are.

Once I fvck a naija gal, I just drop her at the busstop and leave #500 for her hand. Sometimes as soon as she steps off my car, I zoom off

If the girl like male she call me again if she doesn’t call me I get over 40 number ladies women way day disturb me for WhatsApp

Why spend for a leech when you got a car and bills to pay. I even bought a dog so to tell you I can’t afford to spend money on another being with complete legs and hands

Guys get sense pls and pls. Get a car if you don’t have. If you are on leggedis benz we way get car go fvck your babe and we don’t care how you feel atall

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Naija Independent Ladies Are Usually Ugly; Why? by Samsimple(m): 7:06am On Mar 26, 2018
because op snap picture near car he fit dey abuse people anyhow... abeg ohh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Naija Independent Ladies Are Usually Ugly; Why? by Nobody: 7:16am On Mar 26, 2018
no op you are wrong..

The ugly Nigeria ladies you talking about are the everlasting dumb Nigeria feminist..

If you look at it very well, on nairaland for example..

Feminist on nairaland are the ones that will never upload their pictures on their profile, because they have hideous faces that will give witches in the famous Yoruba movie "koyo aiye" a run for their money..

This ugly dumb Nigeria feminist don't ever receive PMS from nairaland guys except for Legendary ass lickers like deadrat .

All Nigeria feminist are Ugly and stupid..

So op the ladies you are talking about are the Nigeria feminist..

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Naija Independent Ladies Are Usually Ugly; Why? by swiz123(m): 7:26am On Mar 26, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Another rubbish post from the Op how many ladies do you know do you know up to 2% of ladies in Nigeria ?And how do you define beauty? undecidedAnd what is your definition of independent? lipsrsealed

I think his actual definition of ugly is you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Naija Independent Ladies Are Usually Ugly; Why? by donstan18: 7:34am On Mar 26, 2018
DrinkLimca:
no op you are wrong..

The ugly Nigeria ladies you talking about are the everlasting dumb Nigeria feminist..

If you look at it very well, on nairaland for example..

Feminist on nairaland are the ones that will never upload their pictures on their profile, because they have hideous faces that will give witches in the famous Yoruba movie "koyo aiye" a run for their money..

This ugly dumb Nigeria feminist don't ever receive PMS from nairaland guys except for Legendary ass lickers like deadrat .

All Nigeria feminist are Ugly and stupid..

So op the ladies you are talking about are the Nigeria feminist..

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Most Naija Independent Ladies Are Usually Ugly; Why? by highqueen(f): 7:37am On Mar 26, 2018
bashing women this early morning, aren't all tired of this display of madness already.
Re: Most Naija Independent Ladies Are Usually Ugly; Why? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:53am On Mar 26, 2018
swiz123:

I think his actual definition of ugly is you
Sorry to disappoint but I am not what you define coolyou have not seen me neither do you know me grin so do not ever in your life quote me because I don't argue with children. angryNow Mr man swerve tongue
Re: Most Naija Independent Ladies Are Usually Ugly; Why? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:54am On Mar 26, 2018
donstan18:

grin grin
You saw that idiot quote me and you could not put him in his place abi
Re: Most Naija Independent Ladies Are Usually Ugly; Why? by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 26, 2018
Maybe it is the hustle.
Some jobs can take the femininity outta a young lady.
No time to package like the overly dependent girls.

So, you will think they are ugly.
They are just stressed with little or no time for themselves.

3 Likes

Re: Most Naija Independent Ladies Are Usually Ugly; Why? by donstan18: 8:00am On Mar 26, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
You saw that idiot quote me and you could not put him in his place abi

Stop calling him an idiot to avoid ban grin

You should have done that yourself by ignoring cheesy

Smile solves many problems, but SILENCE avoids problems cheesy

He sure haven't seen your picture, so why did you succumb to his quote by replying cheesy

Good morning kiss

4 Likes

Re: Most Naija Independent Ladies Are Usually Ugly; Why? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:02am On Mar 26, 2018
donstan18:

You should have done that yourself by ignoring cheesy

Smile solves many problems, but SILENCE avoids problems cheesy

He sure haven't seen your picture, so why did you succumb to his quote by replying cheesy

Good morning kiss
I didn't want to but I got annoyed some people would just wake up in the morning to look for someone's trouble.

1 Like

Re: Most Naija Independent Ladies Are Usually Ugly; Why? by Lalas247(f): 8:04am On Mar 26, 2018
AntiBrutus:
Maybe it is the hustle.
Some jobs can take the femininity outta a young lady.
No time to package like the overly dependent girls.

So, you will think they are ugly.
They are just stressed with little or no time for themselves.
Poco didn’t even know it’s you ... hope u’re good..

You have a point .. example those that work in the forces .. that job is demanding

2 Likes

Re: Most Naija Independent Ladies Are Usually Ugly; Why? by donstan18: 8:05am On Mar 26, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
I didn't want to but I got annoyed some people would just wake up in the morning to look for someone's trouble.

Lol, letting people know that cyber bashing annoys you will warrant more of it from them when the want to get at you, don't admit being provoked cheesy ....Ignore.

Once again, good morning kiss
Re: Most Naija Independent Ladies Are Usually Ugly; Why? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:06am On Mar 26, 2018
donstan18:

Lol, letting people know that cyber bashing annoys you will warrant more of it from them when the want to get at you, don't admit being provoked cheesy ....Ignore.

Once again, good morning kiss
Good morning have a blessed and fruitful day kiss
Re: Most Naija Independent Ladies Are Usually Ugly; Why? by donstan18: 8:09am On Mar 26, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Good morning have a blessed and fruitful day kiss

You too, Hippolyta kiss
Re: Most Naija Independent Ladies Are Usually Ugly; Why? by oxladexo(m): 8:22am On Mar 26, 2018
Have you noticed how pretty most female bankers are? so what's your definition of independence?
Re: Most Naija Independent Ladies Are Usually Ugly; Why? by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 26, 2018
Another pauper whose circles of independent women are agege bread and orange hawkers. Corporate Nigeria is full of smoking hot independent women. Paid and fine.
Re: Most Naija Independent Ladies Are Usually Ugly; Why? by marvin906(m): 9:07am On Mar 26, 2018
OP i dont know where you got your stat from
buh the only chicks have seen that arent fine are the engineering chicks
buh the rest bankers,marketers,secretaries majority are cute
so it kinda depends on the job she is actually doing

Re: Most Naija Independent Ladies Are Usually Ugly; Why? by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 26, 2018
Lalas247:

Poco didn’t even know it’s you ... hope u’re good..

You have a point .. example those that work in the forces .. that job is demanding

It's me dear. I tagged your lala.247 account sometime ago.
There was no response, had to untag after some days. I didn't know it is lalas.247. Don't mind OP, he wants to annoy people this early morning... cheesy
Re: Most Naija Independent Ladies Are Usually Ugly; Why? by Lalas247(f): 9:26am On Mar 26, 2018
AntiBrutus:

There was no response, had to untag after some days. I didn't know it is lalas.247. Don't mind OP, he wants to annoy people this early morning... cheesy
Nice to have you bk wink
Re: Most Naija Independent Ladies Are Usually Ugly; Why? by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 26, 2018
AntiBrutus:

annoy which modafvcker?
Re: Most Naija Independent Ladies Are Usually Ugly; Why? by highqueen(f): 9:32am On Mar 26, 2018
marvin906:
OP i dont know where you got your stat from
buh the only chicks have seen that arent fine are the engineering chicks
buh the rest bankers,marketers,secretaries majority are cute
so it kinda depends on the job she is actually doing
Engineering wetin
don't just go there,we are beautiful.
Re: Most Naija Independent Ladies Are Usually Ugly; Why? by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 26, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

don't fvcking get me angry, what's rubbish about my post? stop forming shìt on NL, you're a broke lady

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Nl Girls Look Dirty And unkempt / S**xy Controversial Nigerian Singer,princess Vitarah, Rocks Sexy Bikini(photos) / I Want To Sell My Woman-friend (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.