Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,017 members, 7,835,444 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. (12463 Views)

Heidi Klum Strips Down For Raunchy Photoshoot To Promote Her New Underwear Range / Heidi Klum Saves Son, Two Nannies From Drowning / Heidi Klum: I Didn't Cheat On Seal With My Bodyguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. by safarigirl(f): 2:40am On Jan 22, 2012
@ fortran, I know he did, but I'm using them cos they're both celebs, Will's ex wasn't Ǟ celeb

These people just make Ǟ mockery ☺₣ marriage
Re: Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. by moremi2008(m): 3:06am On Jan 22, 2012
No surprise here, divorce is almost certain for celebrity couples once the husband's fortunes/fame starts to decline or the wife's fortune/fame starts to skyrocket. Heidi's career has been miles ahead of Seal's for years now! In fact, Seal has only remained relevant because of Heidi. Now he can go back to join the rest of his type in the R&B graveyard. Heidi was the best thing to ever happen to him and the gravy train is now over! cry
Re: Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:21am On Jan 22, 2012
LOL @ people mentioning pre-nup

Only a fool thinks Seal has more money than Heidi.

m actually quite sadden by this as i thought they'd last but seeing that Heidi is the one making the money, ehh, Hollywood can be fickle

Lmao. If anything she might be the one to pay him alimony.
Re: Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. by mechris: 3:34am On Jan 22, 2012
When i see these two sometimes, i can't help but wonder ?Seal my brother must have been 'lucky;.Sometimes i think, abi na psych , abi na juju.Seal is getting uglier by the day,making less money, living on past glory.He definetely has been the one working on this marriage till this last straw.Suitors will hound Heidi for sure, but for Seal, it might as well be sunset for him,
Re: Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. by buzugee(m): 3:42am On Jan 22, 2012
mechris:

When i see these two sometimes, i can't help but wonder ?Seal my brother must have been 'lucky;.Sometimes i think, abi na psych , abi na juju.Seal is getting uglier by the day,making less money, living on past glory.He definetely has been the one working on this marriage till this last straw.Suitors will hound Heidi for sure, but for Seal, it might as well be sunset for him,
absolute hogwash. a man is in his glory till he hits his mid fifties. a woman, especially one with 3 kids, who is middle aged, and the kids are half black ? shyttt she has to scrape the barrels for men now. seal is a celeb, good looking guy. rich. worth $15 million. the world is his oyster.
and i think the person who will be paying alimony is heidi. she is worth $70 million
Re: Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. by OAM4J: 3:46am On Jan 22, 2012
mechris:

When i see these two sometimes, i can't help but wonder ?Seal my brother must have been 'lucky;.Sometimes i  think, abi na psych , abi na juju.Seal is getting uglier by the day,making less money, living on past glory.He definetely has been the one working on this marriage till this last  straw.Suitors will hound Heidi for sure, but for Seal, it might as well be sunset for him,

I can bet you there are thousands more beautiful ladies ready to take over from Heidi all over the world.

Ugly for where? As long as his account and personalty are not ugly, some women go do juju sef to have him.
Re: Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. by dasparrow: 3:47am On Jan 22, 2012
Na wa!
Re: Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. by antartica(m): 3:59am On Jan 22, 2012
The beauty and the beast have finally come to terms under pressure.What could they have realized so differently of a sudden that makes them want to be apart from each other?
Re: Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. by Goldieluks: 4:00am On Jan 22, 2012
I saw this coming. All these love fronting they've been showcasing. Something tells me it won't last. Mtchewww.
Re: Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. by Nobody: 4:11am On Jan 22, 2012
haba oga seal na wetin nah embarassed embarassed embarassed
why u wan divorce ur oyibo wife? undecided
abi u don get one young kele by the side we we never hear about? grin
Re: Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. by Korrection(m): 4:52am On Jan 22, 2012
Oboy you for come naija come marry, marrying an oyibo girl get so many risks in it,
Re: Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. by clip: 5:13am On Jan 22, 2012
The foundation of the wedding is not right from the beginning.God is suppose to be the foundation of any marriage.
Re: Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. by awa17(f): 5:30am On Jan 22, 2012
Im suprised it even lasted this long. It seems Heidi has a flare for old men.
Re: Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. by cold(m): 5:35am On Jan 22, 2012
Little wonder Seal put off the release of his album till later this year.can't say i didn't see it coming
Re: Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. by hbabe(f): 5:42am On Jan 22, 2012
Very sad. I actually thought it was a match made in heaven.
Re: Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. by Nobody: 6:25am On Jan 22, 2012
Sagamite:

I don't believe a man should go all out trying to satisfy a woman. Women generally don't know what they want because it changes frequently and a lot of it is not rational. Worse still, they tend to take guys that try all that effort to satisfy them for granted or, even worse, as a wuss.

The odds of it working is absolutely negligible. I have never seen it work.

I believe in being a man. A man will do his rational best to be a good partner but the only way a woman can be fully satisfied is by working on her own rational development. cheesy

I will always be a nice, objective, rational person. If she is not happy with that and thinks I should spend my life worshiping her, she would soon know her way to the door leading out of the relationship.

It is possible but it will take a lot of work on both sides. For the women, rational development will be one of the core.

Unfortunately, it is the not-so-great looking ones that usually end of developing it. Most of the fine ones have their head up their arse.

Hahahahaha, You are my man. a respectful salute to you. you obviously understand how women are. I have been telling guys for a while now, that women are not as they seem. If only all guys know who Tom Leykis is
Re: Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. by Osama10(m): 6:37am On Jan 22, 2012
Celebs should not just bothering to marry at all because they would definitely divorce at the end.
Re: Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. by ossaisly(m): 6:49am On Jan 22, 2012
jennykadry:

This is unbelievable
why unbelievable na? Don't you that it is now part of celebs culture? Am aint surprised o!
Re: Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. by adesteve: 7:10am On Jan 22, 2012
@jbrodaly, tell us, how did Seal meet Heidi?
Re: Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. by onila(f): 7:11am On Jan 22, 2012
Heidi got married with another man's baby!!!! Seal adopted that daughter.

Ungrateful !
Re: Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. by moremi2008(m): 7:34am On Jan 22, 2012
onila:

Heidi got married with another man's baby!!!! Seal adopted that daughter.

Ungrateful !

So she used Seal as a temporary esteem-booster, popped out a few mulatto babies and now she's off to find herself a billionaire! Clever German wench! Tiger Woods is single and his career is on the rebound! They might make a perfect match!
Re: Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. by Nobody: 7:51am On Jan 22, 2012
So not even a big black deek can make them stay. Then of course, money wouldn't make them stay (except of course in Africa where no court would award their greedy asses half of anything), neither would good looks, nor 'nice guy-ness', or even 'bad-guy-ness'. What exactly do they want? These things make it apparent that there is NO such thing as everlasting love. Celebrities just have the opportunity to express their tiredness of their partners as and when they deem fit. Ordinary women (in Nigeria for instance) would just conceal theirs and tolerate their man endlessly. . . while praying for him to kick the bucket as soon as possible so that she can finally be free! Marriage is a sham, most of the time.
Re: Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. by Aringarosa(m): 7:57am On Jan 22, 2012
^^^^
You are on Point Bros.
Re: Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. by Freesia(f): 8:20am On Jan 22, 2012
Oh boy!! This too has come to an end? after all the kids,They've surely given up fast!!

On a side note,did Heidi and Tyra Banks ever make up? Once upon a time both models were very good friends until Heidi started dating Tyra's ex Seal
Re: Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 22, 2012
They both look hungry and tired ? Are they broke yet ? Seal looks like my gateman. Am just joking jare. But seriously, their health is beyond dieting,
Re: Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. by cottonx: 9:32am On Jan 22, 2012
Hahahahaha, You are my man. a respectful salute to you. you obviously understand how women are. I have been telling guys for a while now, that women are not as they seem. If only all guys know who Tom Leykis is

Sagamite is so on point. He truely knows the way of women!
Re: Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. by Sagamite(m): 10:30am On Jan 22, 2012
blackspade:

Hope they had a prenup, because if not, California marriage laws ensure the wife gets half of everything.

You must be having a laugh.

She is the one that needs to be worried, I am sure she is worth and makes far more than him.
Re: Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. by Detongue: 11:38am On Jan 22, 2012
Wen u leave ur comfort zone and d culture u re use to and want to live like d JONESES, der will b problem. Let Seal come back home and marry were d women obsorbs all d M.E.S.S from our men
Re: Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. by smarttalks: 12:06pm On Jan 22, 2012
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Is The Best Kisser In Nollywood? / May D Welcomes A Baby Boy / May D's "So Many Tinz" - Behind-The-Scene Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.