Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,215 members, 7,836,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. (12464 Views)

Heidi Klum Strips Down For Raunchy Photoshoot To Promote Her New Underwear Range / Heidi Klum Saves Son, Two Nannies From Drowning / Heidi Klum: I Didn't Cheat On Seal With My Bodyguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. by HISchild: 7:49am On Jan 24, 2012
"Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder." - Matt 19:6
Re: Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. by Sagamite(m): 7:06pm On Jan 24, 2012
I wonder what our females will say if a man after 8 years of marriage and 3 kids says he wants a divorce just because his wife likes to party. Worse still, lets say this was a woman that stood by him in hard times just like Seal stayed by her when she was pregnant for someone else. undecided

They probably would have used enough fierce expletives that Google will have to tell Seun to ban more words.
Re: Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. by cfours: 7:16pm On Jan 27, 2012
^ what do you mean by "our females"?

tpia@:

maybe another supermodel could step in-

rotfl
Re: Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. by ceasyc(f): 10:44am On Jan 28, 2012
Sag and divorce and women, u no dey tire?
happy new year sagamu, been a while

chris rock did say that "everybody needs a prenup. . . u got 20 million and your wife wants 10, big deal, u aint starving
but u make 30,000 and ur wife wants 15 u might have to KILL HER". LMFAO!
Re: Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 28, 2012
Lmao @OP's username grin grin
Re: Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. by Sagamite(m): 10:52am On Jan 28, 2012
ceasyc:

Sag and divorce and women, u no dey tire?
happy new year sagamu, been a while

chris rock did say that "everybody needs a prenup. . . u got 20 million and your wife wants 10, big deal, u aint starving
but u make 30,000 and ur wife wants 15 u might have to KILL HER". LMFAO!

You? No even talk to me. tongue

Anyway, happy new year.

I am only here pushing equality na. cheesy
Re: Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. by ceasyc(f): 10:59am On Jan 28, 2012
Sagamite:

You? No even talk to me. tongue

Anyway, happy new year.

I am only here pushing equality na. cheesy

u nko? go sidon jor. equality my 4kingass. lol. continue jare

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

May D Welcomes A Baby Boy / May D's "So Many Tinz" - Behind-The-Scene Photos / Popular Nolywood Comedian Bolaji Amusan A.K.A ' Mr Latin' Is Dead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.