Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,220 members, 7,836,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. (12465 Views)

Heidi Klum Strips Down For Raunchy Photoshoot To Promote Her New Underwear Range / Heidi Klum Saves Son, Two Nannies From Drowning / Heidi Klum: I Didn't Cheat On Seal With My Bodyguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. by smarttalks: 12:06pm On Jan 22, 2012
smiley smiley
Re: Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. by smarttalks: 12:07pm On Jan 22, 2012
smiley
Re: Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. by boy1(m): 12:13pm On Jan 22, 2012
Korrection:

Oboy you for come naija come marry, marrying an oyibo girl get so many risks in it,
oyibo marriage no dey work. . .
Re: Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. by Sagamite(m): 12:14pm On Jan 22, 2012
Detongue:

Wen u leave ur comfort zone and d culture u re use to and want to live like d JONESES, der will b problem. Let Seal come back home and marry were d women obsorbs all d M.E.S.S from our men    

You are a cretin!

These are the kind of fooooooooooools I keep on referring to in Nigeria.

No 1, so there have not been successful marriages between people of different cultures.

No 2, MOORON, what is Seal's culture? Someone that grew up in the UK is the one you are telling to come back "home" to marry a woman.

Bloody ediot! And you will see this kind of cretin moaning I have a degree but I can't have a job.

If you have a degree, rip your degree, buffoon!
Re: Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. by ibedun: 12:19pm On Jan 22, 2012
Sooner or later this madness will get to Nija.

You can never ever please a woman or make her happy. if you do, its very short term.

The best thing to do? Just your minimum best or do Nothing. I treat women shabbily not because i like to but because it works. Believe me it does regardless of age, race, status etc. They cant help but come back for more.

Shagamite and POS01 absolutely on point
Re: Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. by no1madman(m): 12:29pm On Jan 22, 2012
boy1:

oyibo marriage no dey work. . .

Na waste of time!
Re: Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. by hbabe(f): 12:30pm On Jan 22, 2012
Seems most of us have assumed Heidi is the party who got fed up with the marriage and wants to move on. What if it was Seal at fault or if he is the one that wants to move out of his wife's shadow!
All have assumed Seal is innocent and Heidi insatiable. Trust men to always blamen the women!
Re: Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 22, 2012
ibedun:

You can never ever please a woman or make her happy. if you do, its very short term.

The best thing to do? Just your minimum best or do Nothing. I treat women shabbily not because i like to but because it works. Believe me it does regardless of age, race, status etc. They cant help but come back for more.

Unfortunately, real life experience teaches better than textbooks. That's the story of a bad bwai's life.
Re: Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 22, 2012
ibedun:

Unfortunately, real life experience teaches better than textbooks. That's the story of a bad bwai's life.
Re: Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. by tlops(m): 5:07pm On Jan 22, 2012
4 Kids is six years!

I am sure Heidi is worth more than seal, She has done a smarter thing by starting project runway as a backup to her modelling career but seal had only hanged on to his past glories.
Re: Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. by uzoo: 7:35pm On Jan 22, 2012
OMG!
and they just had their baby last year or so,what could have gone wrong,
i really Admired this couple.
Re: Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. by mpmp: 9:13pm On Jan 22, 2012
So sad for Heids and Seal.

What will happen to the kids. I wonder how all these celebrity kids feel.

Anyway, it remains Will and Jada; Brad Pitt and Jolie
Re: Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. by denzel2009: 9:29pm On Jan 22, 2012
mpmp:

So sad for Heids and Seal.

What will happen to the kids. I wonder how all these celebrity kids feel.

Anyway, it remains Will and Jada; Brad Pitt and Jolie

Next Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis
Re: Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. by ble900(f): 9:32pm On Jan 22, 2012
Hi, Greetings from jane
How are you ?I hope all is well,
my name is miss jane i see your profile on (nairaland.com) and i like it can you contact me back at my private email(jsallby2@yahoo.com)
to have my photo and my details am waiting for your mail
thanks
jane
Re: Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. by cap28: 9:41pm On Jan 22, 2012
Re: Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. by fred2265: 12:42am On Jan 23, 2012
Re: Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. by cfours: 3:02am On Jan 23, 2012
celebrity marriages as usual.
Re: Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. by Tosinville(m): 3:07am On Jan 23, 2012
Prophet seun have already said this lately before i see this.
Re: Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. by Drunk: 3:33am On Jan 23, 2012
Re: Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. by Adrian008(f): 3:44pm On Jan 23, 2012
According to TMZ Heidi’s decision to divorce Seal has nothing to do with a third person. There is NO issue of infidelity.

But Seal’s inability to control his anger has become too much for Heidi to take, in no small part because it’s affecting their children.

TMZ broke the story that Heidi will divorce Seal, and we’ve learned this was not a snap decision. As one source said, “It was a long time in coming.”

We’re also told … their careers also played a part in Heidi’s decision. She has become a mega-entrepreneur and extremely rich, and that professional evolution has created a distance between them.

http://www.latestgists.com/the-real-reason-why-heidi-wants-a-divorce-from-seal/

Heya! Huge fan of the couple. It's a pity!
Re: Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. by armyofone(m): 4:53pm On Jan 23, 2012
Huge fan too, so sad.

anger manangement eh, ummm African man you hear?
Re: Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. by Adrian008(f): 4:59pm On Jan 23, 2012
^^^ Yeah right, like European men don't get tantrums as well.
Re: Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 23, 2012
ibedun:

The only women who go back to you for "more" maltreatment as you've put it are the desperados. You seem to interact with women who have low self-esteem. No woman who knows her worth will drag herself back to a relationship where she's been treated like dog vomit.

ibedun:

The best thing to do? Just your minimum best [/b]or do [b]Nothing.

Lol. I think it works both ways; especially with men. I always sympathize with the women who have been brought up to believe that the more she pampers a man, the more she'll be regarded as "marriage material". Meanwhile, another woman who does "nothing" or "minimum best" walks down the aisle with the man she's been pampering all along.
Re: Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. by armyofone(m): 5:12pm On Jan 23, 2012
lol, Heidi used that as an excuse. Seal is getting old so time for a younger guy.

Adrian008:

^^^ Yeah right, like European men don't get tantrums as well.
Re: Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. by Adrian008(f): 5:25pm On Jan 23, 2012
lol, Heidi used that as an excuse. Seal is getting old so time for a younger guy.

I watched Piers Morgan interview her. From that interview, I'd have to say I think she's a really nice gal. Everything about her in that interview gives me a good idea of the type of lady she is. She's probably a very open-minded lady. She could've started a family with an Aston Kutcher type, but instead, see what she went for. I really don't think that's the case.
Re: Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. by AmuIgwe: 5:27pm On Jan 23, 2012
Kobe, Tiger, OJ, do you short-bus clowns see how it's done?

If you're gonna get with a white chic, get one considered extremely attractive, who is successful & significantly wealthier than you. Then marry her in California and cane her for 10 solid years so you can get paid for the rest of your natural life. I guess I'm just romantic like that.

Hope these are just rumors though, as I feel for kids caught up in selfish, egotistical romps. By the way, why does Heidi Klum look 20 years older than a man 10 years older than her? And whomever said Seal looks like their gateman is going straight to hell lol.
Re: Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. by Freesia(f): 5:55pm On Jan 23, 2012
Drunk:

They are not divorcing yet Source: http://uk.omg.yahoo.com/gossip/the-bike-shed/heidi-klum-seal-not-divorcing-yet-hope-celeb-095848366.html

After this announcement from the Associated Press,it looks like they are heading for separation.
It all doesn't make sense!! was the Yearly marriage reunion just a hoax?? Poor kids

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/seal-heidi-klum-announce-separation-050252458.html
Re: Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:26pm On Jan 23, 2012
Well they have denied the rumors smiley

anyway make I unsubscribe. The people in this thread are making me sick. undecided
Re: Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. by tpia5: 4:19am On Jan 24, 2012
Seal opens up about split

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/seal-opens-heidi-klum-split-015527237.html

and actually said nothing.

these diasporan nigerians sha- dem don turn to something else finish.
Re: Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. by naijaking1: 5:29am On Jan 24, 2012
http://ellen.warnerbros.com/2012/01/seal_on_splitting_from_heidi_klum_0123.php

The brother is in pain. That's what happens when you approach western spouse with an African value.
He's going to need emotional counselling.
Re: Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. by tpia5: 5:31am On Jan 24, 2012
emotional counseling?

depends on who's giving it i suppose- that's what matters in the nigerian context.

maybe another supermodel could step in- he seems to have a thing for them.
Re: Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. by naijaking1: 5:47am On Jan 24, 2012
^^^
I'm sure a pretty Edo girl will do!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

May D's "So Many Tinz" - Behind-The-Scene Photos / Popular Nolywood Comedian Bolaji Amusan A.K.A ' Mr Latin' Is Dead. / Veteran Broadcaster Bode Alalade Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.