Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,371 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? (14308 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / Things Men Instantly Notice About Women / 10 Things Women Notice About Men First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by blackbalang(f): 8:15pm On Jun 28, 2012
2buff:

Do you wear boob-exposing clothes? undecided
Then you can't fit vex if their eyes are drawn to hit.
I dnt. Am jes .......... BLESSED
Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by roughneck: 11:01pm On Jun 28, 2012
Everly boned face..
Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by manitobor(m): 8:17am On Jun 29, 2012
My imposing height, my cute face, my sexy voice, my carriage
Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by kandiikane(m): 2:48pm On Jun 29, 2012
My eyes and Lips.
Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 29, 2012
Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by LordReed(m): 4:46pm On Jun 29, 2012
My height and complexion.
Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by SmashingM(f): 4:51pm On Jun 29, 2012
Eyes, carriage and boobs.
Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by Yorisb: 6:21pm On Jun 29, 2012
SmashingM: boobs.

They must damnably conspicuous then? shocked lipsrsealed
Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by Pimples(m): 7:49pm On Jul 17, 2012
These Days I get
"U are getting so Big"
Even someone that sees me in the morning usually still says this when he sees me in the Evening
Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by somama(f): 10:51pm On Jul 17, 2012
my quietness and then when i start interacting, they wonder where d quietness ran to.
Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by HELLACOOP(f): 11:31pm On Jul 17, 2012
When I walk pass I always get,"you are beautiful" and when I interact with people especially new ones,I get "you are smart"
Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by annawhite(f): 5:46pm On Jul 18, 2012
My big head! angry
Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by Sagamite(m): 5:52pm On Jul 18, 2012
annawhite: My big head! angry

You have the smallest head in size and in proportion to your body in the pix of women you have on your profile.

Nothing is wrong with your head. You are yarning dust!
Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by beezyano: 5:58pm On Jul 18, 2012
My backyard
Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by echobee(f): 6:04pm On Jul 18, 2012
my backyard
Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by annawhite(f): 5:35pm On Jul 19, 2012
Sagamite:

You have the smallest head in size and in proportion to your body in the pix of women you have on your profile.

Nothing is wrong with your head. You are yarning dust!
grin grin grin grin grin
Was trying to catch ur attention and I'm glad i did! grin
Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by kaybashir(f): 9:53pm On Jul 19, 2012
My forehead nd ass

1 Like

Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 19, 2012
annawhite: My big head! angry

It's a cute big head so no shaking wink
Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by JallowBah(f): 10:28pm On Jul 19, 2012
My dreadlocks, my tattooes, and my..bum.
Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by anderson1994: 11:15pm On Jul 19, 2012
Ma strong manly face
Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by Sagamite(m): 11:23pm On Jul 19, 2012
annawhite: grin grin grin grin grin
Was trying to catch ur attention and I'm glad it did! grin

tongue grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ladies, This Is It... MUST READ!!!! / What's The Best Christmas Gift To A Partner? / 'Rape & Beg': Elnathan John Addresses Sexual Consent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.