Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,386 members, 7,812,137 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? (14311 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / Things Men Instantly Notice About Women / 10 Things Women Notice About Men First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by Mynd44: 7:39am On Jan 24, 2012
hornipipe:

wat?
Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by Chnges(m): 1:23pm On Jan 24, 2012
@topic__my dick
Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 24, 2012
Mynd_44:

like wat
Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by annawhite(f): 6:07pm On Jan 24, 2012
I have a kingsize head . . .lol
Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by Mynd44: 6:14pm On Jan 24, 2012
Lol
Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by DeepSoul(f): 6:18pm On Jan 24, 2012
My height/ My red lips tongue
Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 24, 2012
annawhite:

lol
Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:10pm On Jan 24, 2012
annawhite:

Eemh my wifey I hope my boys no carry ur trapezium head o,bcus dose ghana slopes won't bag dowry hehehhe
Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by Andrew3(m): 8:10pm On Jan 24, 2012
my swollen zip inside wink wink wink wink
Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by Nobody: 6:09am On Feb 05, 2012
sexlog:
Ogugua88, wel, as for me, am not an albino, am not deaf & am not a cripple. Is just that i worwor, and when i say i worwor, i mean i wooorwooor! You observe that once you set your eyes on me.
Freecocoa, the thing tire me O!

You try sha. At least you're honest grin
Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by Mynd44: 7:46am On Feb 05, 2012
I thought we were done with this thread
Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by uniqueren(f): 8:53am On Feb 05, 2012
I gat height and i love heels :|, so i get'' that a luvly height and hot legs to go with it'' winkwink
Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by Killz3(m): 9:16pm On Mar 07, 2012
betty009:

I am Miss Betty Bill, I work with Dell Company here in the United State of America (Chicago Branch)

Sir it have come to my notice that Electronics sell very well there in West Africa, meaning that Nigeria is the place were Electronics is highly required in the Market.

i have decided to look our for God fearing and humble Nigerian, due to i am planning on establishing a Whole Sales and Retailers buying site there in Nigeria, where Nigerians can buy it cheap and easy.

These men are to represent the me there in Nigeria and each will handle each selling site there

But first, i will give each man a try by sending little quantity of the products to them and if you can sell and send the money back, then you have created a trust.

If you are interested you are to forward any required information to my mail
Full Name:
to (bettybill98@yahoo.com)

You are a certified Nigerian scamming idi[i]o[/i]t!
Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by greedie1(f): 9:40pm On Mar 07, 2012
First tin is my complexion nd height, bt if im putting on a dress, den its definitely my legs

btw, isn't this an old thread?
Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by Bisjosh(f): 4:15pm On Mar 08, 2012
My physique and poise wink wink
Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 08, 2012
My big sexy eye balls
Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 08, 2012
kkk
Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 08, 2012
It must be abnormally big then. I pity the women that cross your path. tongue
Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by MrCork17: 5:12pm On Mar 08, 2012
***I hope this topic is not about my 17inches looong bakoski angry ***
Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 08, 2012
kkk
Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by dazzle37(f): 5:13pm On Mar 08, 2012
my breast and height.
Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by Nayah(f): 5:27pm On Mar 08, 2012
Well, interesting as for me it depends it changes all the time lol but I would say my eyes
Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by SAFO(m): 5:28pm On Mar 08, 2012
My height 6'4" then my wit.

I always make people laugh, I'm very easy going.
Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by squino(m): 5:31pm On Mar 08, 2012
Nonsense, those wiv flat assiz, my aszz, flat chested, my kegz, drowzy blak lipz, my lips, comon atach a picture.
Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by MrCork17: 5:32pm On Mar 08, 2012
dazzle37:

my bosom and height.

dizzy.  how tall are u?  8 feet? undecided
Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by dazzle37(f): 1:48pm On Mar 09, 2012
Mr, Cork:

dizzy.  how tall are u?  8 feet? undecided

eeediot, you must always say something. tatafo
because of your stupidity my sister left NL now you want to follow me.

fyi
i am 6ft1 and some people see that as being tall for a lady.
Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by funmeme(f): 3:02pm On Mar 09, 2012
my figure 8 shape!
Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by bekay911(f): 4:09pm On Mar 09, 2012
My well toned skin n red lips.
My meekness
Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by Cuteobi(f): 6:01pm On Mar 09, 2012
My Angelina Jolie kinda lips!!
Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by echobee(f): 8:30pm On Mar 09, 2012
my hips and ass
Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by Killz3(m): 8:57pm On Mar 09, 2012
Too many lies on this page alone. . . grin
Re: What's The First Thing People Notice About You When They See You? by dabrake(m): 9:15pm On Mar 09, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^^
eteowo, deshclones promised you a physical combat tomorrow. will it still hold. if it will, will he knock you out or will deshclones be another samuel peter who was knocked out shamelessly by klitschko?? will be expecting your response

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Girls Of This Generation? Photo (18+) / My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of My Dick Size. Please Advice Needed / I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.