Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,595 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

What Could Make A Guy Beg For A Relationship Too Soon & Then Want To Be Friends? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Could Make A Guy Beg For A Relationship Too Soon & Then Want To Be Friends? (2671 Views)

Is 2months Into A Relationship Too Early To Have SEX? / Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? / Distant Relationship- Too Much Wahala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: What Could Make A Guy Beg For A Relationship Too Soon & Then Want To Be Friends? by Deida: 9:54pm On Jan 24, 2012
Please people he asked me for space which I have been giving him yet he keeps texting me asking me how work is and how my new boyfriend is? What does that mean? I've been keeping my space.
Re: What Could Make A Guy Beg For A Relationship Too Soon & Then Want To Be Friends? by Mynd44: 12:00am On Jan 25, 2012
Wait, he asked you how your new boyfriend is and you question his intentions? Girl he has left you and you need to move on and stop hurting
Re: What Could Make A Guy Beg For A Relationship Too Soon & Then Want To Be Friends? by kpolli(m): 9:03am On Jan 25, 2012
Deida:

Bothering a guy I met on BB? How? I met in person not bb. BB was only mentioned because of the display pic I used which you saw and it wasn't that bad. He said he needs space that time will tell if it's meant to be and If i don;t jump into another man's arms, it will tell he was either meant for me or he was one of a kind.

I tell you very strange. I'm giving him his space though he keeps messaging me and told me that time will tell if he is really the one meant for me and I should not jump into another man;s arms etc, I'm so confused.

Who?

I am already myself, if a picture could make him this mad, this early, oh well! And my picture was not displaying anything bad.

Ur boyfriend/ ex

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Wants You And You're Too Busy For Her... / Men's Room: Is It Possible? / How To Cope With Rejection : Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.