Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,924 members, 7,810,555 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

All Relationships Have Secrets? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Relationships Have Secrets? (9033 Views)

Advice For Ladies Who Think All Relationships Must Lead To Marriage. / Do All Relationships 'suppose' To Lead To Marriage? / Do Girls Enter All Relationships For Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Relationships Have Secrets? by sexyglow(f): 8:27am On Apr 04, 2012
Sure we all have secrets for it is says secret is power but I tell yu guys there are some that will haunt yu for life,yu can't run away from it and what do yu do open up to partner per time
Re: All Relationships Have Secrets? by Dandy1(m): 9:17am On Apr 04, 2012
db10dtruth: Sure, there has to be no matter how small.

Sincerely,I've been wit my girl 4 over 5years now.I swear I don't have any secret to hide 4rm her.I don't do shady,at least for now.But as for girls,there is alws a secrete
Re: All Relationships Have Secrets? by ogooikenna(f): 9:36am On Apr 04, 2012
I disagree not all relationships has secrets. especially in marriage, even an adage said that "you cannot tell a woman something and expect her not to tell her husband" so that is it.
Re: All Relationships Have Secrets? by fred2265: 11:31am On Apr 04, 2012
Small secrets are fine.
Re: All Relationships Have Secrets? by slimyem: 12:14pm On Apr 04, 2012
ogooikenna: I disagree not all relationships has secrets. especially in marriage, even an adage said that "you cannot tell a woman something and expect her not to tell her husband" so that is it.
that adage is quite unrealistic!
Dont live/act by it married or not!
Re: All Relationships Have Secrets? by LordReed(m): 7:29pm On Apr 04, 2012
I agree. It is instinctive to want to protect some of our most guarded thoughts, memories and actions even in marriage. However one the hallmarks of a great relationship is to be able to be free with some of those "treasures" with one another without a whole lot of fear or apprehension that it would be used against us.

Even at that not everything can or will come out but as long as it is not something that will bite you in the a$$ down the line it's all good.
Re: All Relationships Have Secrets? by slimyem: 7:44pm On Apr 04, 2012
Lord_Reed: Even at that not everything can or will come out but as long as it is not something that will bite you in the a$$ down the line it's all good.
the main point of the thread!
Re: All Relationships Have Secrets? by MyneWhite1(f): 10:38pm On Apr 04, 2012
I also agree but some people sha are open books, they have no secrets. grin
Re: All Relationships Have Secrets? by Nobody: 12:10am On Apr 05, 2012
"some things are better kept in secret" things like what exactly?? It makes no sense to me that a Husband/wive keep secrets from themselves.I don't get it. sad
Re: All Relationships Have Secrets? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 09, 2012
Re: All Relationships Have Secrets? by luckgames(m): 6:31pm On Jul 09, 2012
slimyem: i believe there's no relationship without secrets no matter how true to each other the parthers claim.
Everyone has a secret diary somewhere in their hearts and nothing can make them let it out.
I also  think its okay as long as one is sure they are not secrets that'd haunt you sometime in life.
if your partner knows EVERYTHING,chances are he/she might use it against you if you ever miss it somewhere and we are instintively wired to keep little parts of ourselves and lives no matter how must trust we have for our partners in relationships.
If you disagree,your view will be highly welcome and if you do agree,well, you have it!
"if your partner knows EVERYTHING,chances are he/she might use it against you"
Low life,
Justify your secrete ways to the world
Re: All Relationships Have Secrets? by slimyem: 6:59pm On Jul 09, 2012
luckgames:
Low life,
when you become sensible and are ready to post sense,please let me know!!
Re: All Relationships Have Secrets? by luckgames(m): 7:07pm On Jul 09, 2012
slimyem: when you become sensible and are ready to post sense,please let me know!!
Great
Keep keeping secret
Re: All Relationships Have Secrets? by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 10, 2012
Re: All Relationships Have Secrets? by slimyem: 11:51am On Jul 10, 2012
apocalypse: @ slimyem : you seem to be pissing a lot of people off lately and I don't even see what you've said or done wrong. People sha
my brother,i wonder o...
This is another example...
luckgames:
Low life,
.if i had decided to begin dealing with him,them id1ots go see person wey get sharp mouth....but not the person who started it..
Whatever sha...haters can like to go to hell..it aint gon change nothing!
How u dey?
Re: All Relationships Have Secrets? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 10, 2012
Re: All Relationships Have Secrets? by slimyem: 12:24pm On Jul 10, 2012
apocalypse:

Your best option is to ignore these jibes thrown at you. I'm doing alright , been at home all day cos I'm down with malaria ( the good side though is I'll have the time to watch all the movies I've gotten but haven't had the chance to watch ). How's your end holding up ?
i try to ignore some..but i'm not as nice and forgiving as you...
Sorry 'bout ur health.u better now?
I'm holding up fine...hanging in here nicely!
Re: All Relationships Have Secrets? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 10, 2012

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Of These Ladies Is The Hottest Female Teacher? - Photos / Could Banky W Be Already Tired Of Adesua Etomi(pictures) / Babe Dumps Boyfriend For His Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.