Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,819 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Why These Gurls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why These Gurls (2029 Views)

Why Gurls Sleep The Way They Do / Some Rugged Gurls Location On Nairaland;D / Nl Gurls Watch Your Mouth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why These Gurls by tellwisdom: 6:55pm On Jan 25, 2012
Is it that average Nigerian gurls dont understand what life is all about or probably lack of civilization disturbing most of them.

When you walk up to a gurl, in attempt to inquire a thing a two from her. First thing that runs her mind iskiss*He wants to woo me/who is this one**

Onlike in western world, where you find them Posh/romantic/sexy and calling, yet they never act DRAMA the way our gurls do.

They just make you feel, you need to go extra miles to keeping their company like they were morethan what we see them to be. sad. Mshewwwwwwwww angry angry

Must i ride in cars for you to hear me out??
Must i be rich, for you to talk to me??
Must i be omo baba olowo(Rich man's son) to have your company?? 

Dont you think there are more to it than we cld see??

#But why?? angry angry
No bashing, but speaking from a firing line of experience.
Re: Why These Gurls by kemmeye: 7:11pm On Jan 25, 2012
Well I have to kinda agree with you most nigerian girls have issues like for real but I think it depends on the way the man approaches her if he says you look familiar like most of them do and you know damn well uve never crossed paths then of course you know he's trying to ask you out but all in all I thoink they generally read a lot of meaning into any single comment
Re: Why These Gurls by Acidosis(m): 7:27pm On Jan 25, 2012
and most of the girls with these attitudes came from a very poor background.
Re: Why These Gurls by tellwisdom: 3:43am On Jan 26, 2012
I dey tellzzz u sad sad
Re: Why These Gurls by Tosinville(m): 4:29am On Jan 26, 2012
Bro, you tellwisdom on this one.

Economically, 89% of Nigerian girls have turned to be street prostitutes but we only see those in the brothels as prostitutes also alone, tho at the same time, it wasn't their fault we can also put d blame on Govts for lack of jobs in the nation.

Sincerely, if u about to cal a girl in the street maybe to ask her an address or something all what she'll come into her mind is that u want to woo her, that simply a caveman mentality that these Nigerian girls really need to change.
Re: Why These Gurls by tellwisdom: 10:56am On Jan 26, 2012
I dey tellz u sad sad
Re: Why These Gurls by slimyem: 11:00am On Jan 26, 2012
this isnt entirely true for all girls.
It all depends on your manner of approach and the air you carry with you.
Re: Why These Gurls by tellwisdom: 11:20am On Jan 26, 2012
I cant be rude 24/7 of all time angry angry, judging from a possible rude approach towards them. undecided

And if i was in a way rude or the approach, so bad. How come, it still doesnt apply to the westerners??
Re: Why These Gurls by Chnges(m): 11:40am On Jan 26, 2012
I understand that they just say those things sometimes, mostly if they'r with their friend__ i don't really knw y they engage in such things. Are they trying to play hard or what?? Thats the big question! Pls. Our ladies in the house could u guys tell us why u engage in such act? And for my dear friend that said all the blames should go to the government for lack of employment, pls can u throw more light on that?? Should u wait 4 govt to create job 4 u or shld u create job openings for others?? Thats where nigerians are getting it wrong! Learn to be dependent of ursef not the govt!!!
Re: Why These Gurls by tellwisdom: 11:46am On Jan 26, 2012
Gbam! angry
Re: Why These Gurls by cynthiafred67(f): 11:47am On Jan 26, 2012
Ummm Yet another nija babes bashing thread. *SMH*
Re: Why These Gurls by tellwisdom: 11:50am On Jan 26, 2012
Defend yourself ma'am
Re: Why These Gurls by freecocoa(f): 11:51am On Jan 26, 2012
Ch@nges:

I understand that they just say those things sometimes, mostly if they'r with their friend__ i don't really knw y they engage in such things. Are they trying to play hard or what?? Thats the big question! Pls. Our ladies in the house could u guys tell us why u engage in such act? And for my dear friend that said all the blames should go to the government for lack of employment, pls can u throw more light on that?? Should u wait 4 govt to create job 4 u or shld u create job openings for others?? Thats where nigerians are getting it wrong! Learn to be dependent of ursef not the govt!!!
What is this one saying?

@Tellmumu,you are really stuppid,must you compare nigerian girls with the whites before you say whatever rubbish it is you have to say? You are just pathetic.mscheeew.
Re: Why These Gurls by cynthiafred67(f): 11:51am On Jan 26, 2012
There is nothing there to defend sir.
Re: Why These Gurls by tellwisdom: 11:55am On Jan 26, 2012
What is this one saying?

@Tellmumu,you are really stuppid,must you compare nigerian girls with the whites before you say whatever rubbish it is you have to say? You are just pathetic.mscheeew.

Did u just say im stupppid??
Re: Why These Gurls by cynthiafred67(f): 11:59am On Jan 26, 2012
^^ isn't it obvious dat u are?
Re: Why These Gurls by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 26, 2012
Onlike in western world, where you find them Posh/romantic/sexy and calling, yet they never act DRAMA the way our gurls do.
Ignorance kills faster than AIDS! I wonder how many Nigerian girls or how many western girls you've dated in your life time to spew crap of this magnitude! If your so called western girls are so damn perfect, why the bloody hell are western guys complaining? Trying to make a pointless point as usual!
[b]Economically, 89% of Nigerian girls have turned to be street LovePeddlers [/b]but we only see those in the brothels as LovePeddlers also alone, tho at the same time, it wasn't their fault we can also put d blame on Govts for lack of jobs in the nation.
Statistically speaking, the last time i read bullshit of this magnitude was NEVER! 89%? Outrageous! What is the percentage of LovePeddlers in the western world? Now let's say you are correct in a random way, who makes sure the business thrives? Who patronizes them? It's pointless playing the blame game! You are responsible for the choices you make, and you should be responsible for the outcome, good or bad! You reasonably should not expect every girl out there to like you, and do your every whim! I'm also assuming you'll tell me your are perfect!. . . Bunch of mess smokers!
Re: Why These Gurls by tellwisdom: 12:11pm On Jan 26, 2012
Freetoto and cynthiafire, you gurls should watch your mouth. . #Warning angry
Re: Why These Gurls by freecocoa(f): 12:16pm On Jan 26, 2012
tellwisdom:

Did u just say im stupppid??
that was putting it mildly,you are simply stuppid personified. Blawdy hilldiot.
Re: Why These Gurls by cynthiafred67(f): 12:18pm On Jan 26, 2012
^^ ouch dat stings
Re: Why These Gurls by freecocoa(f): 12:23pm On Jan 26, 2012
^he deserves worse.
Re: Why These Gurls by tellwisdom: 12:24pm On Jan 26, 2012
that was putting it mildly,you are simply stuppid personified. Blawdy hilldiot.

grin grin grin I already knw you are a bithc with no life

Tonight, you would be hanging out at Allen as usual to make some feedings grin
Re: Why These Gurls by Chnges(m): 12:35pm On Jan 26, 2012
freecocoa:

What is this one saying?

Guilty conscience fears no, ? Complete that 4 yhursef and mind you(coco)_u've started again
Re: Why These Gurls by born2boink(m): 12:37pm On Jan 26, 2012
tellwisdom:

Is it that average Nigerian gurls dont understand what life is all about or probably lack of civilization disturbing most of them.

When you walk up to a gurl, in attempt to inquire a thing a two from her. First thing that runs her mind iskiss*He wants to woo me/who is this one**

They just make you feel, you need to go extra miles to keeping their company like they were morethan what we see them to be. sad. Mshewwwwwwwww angry angry

Must i ride in cars for you to hear me out??
Must i be rich, for you to talk to me??
Must i be omo baba olowo(Rich man's son) to have your company?? 

Dont you think there are more to it than we cld see??

#But why??  angry angry
No bashing, but speaking from a firing line of experience.

Thank you my brother, Let those girls Bleep themselves, they are like Mango, eat,wash your hand and cleans mouth and if they were not plucked on tree, they ripe and rotten quickly
Re: Why These Gurls by tellwisdom: 12:41pm On Jan 26, 2012
True talk brother. cheesy cheesy

I go like make you yansh this freetoto someday. Duh, na WRITE-OFF as house wife material, embarassed embarassed  bt help me manage am  grin
Re: Why These Gurls by tellwisdom: 12:46pm On Jan 26, 2012
Guilty conscience fears no, ? Complete that 4 yhursef and mind you(coco)_u've started again

Bro, she's a Hoe with internet access with the aim of gettin online customers undecided undecided #B'lee my words angry angry
Re: Why These Gurls by freecocoa(f): 1:03pm On Jan 26, 2012
tellwisdom:

grin grin grin I already knw you are a bithc with no life

Tonight, you would be hanging out at Allen as usual to make some feedings grin

Are all the nonsense you are saying to engage me in a war or word with you?mscheeew,you are more fooolish than I give you credit for.
Re: Why These Gurls by freecocoa(f): 1:06pm On Jan 26, 2012
Ch@nges:

started wetin?Abeg I have better threads to spend my time on instead of this rubbish you people are discussing here.
Re: Why These Gurls by ucheike: 1:10pm On Jan 26, 2012
Nigerian women are money grabbing ashewo, grab yourself a foreign woman, don't waste your time with this waste, I promised to never spend a dollar on a Nigerian woman that is not related to me, anything else will just fuel their addiction for money, now you understand why when rich naija guys get HIV they sleep with every ashewo (aka college girl) with no condom
Re: Why These Gurls by Chnges(m): 2:43pm On Jan 26, 2012
freecocoa:

started wetin?Abeg I have better threads to spend my time on instead of this rubbish you people are discussing here.
u've got better thread 4 discussions ryt?? Then y r u showing off ur negative side here? Ok. I agree, then could you pls go bck 2 bed. Or do u need me 2 take u 2 bed?? FOUL!!
Re: Why These Gurls by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 26, 2012
i hv never seen a man endowed wit stupidity as tellefool
Re: Why These Gurls by tellwisdom: 5:46pm On Jan 26, 2012
Are all the nonsense you are saying to engage me in a war or word with you?mscheeew,you are more fooolish than I give you credit for.

If not  that you are so stupidd, you wouldnt have thought of commenting on this thread in the first place, since you claimed  its rubbish cheesy cheesy

Hope you cool now wink wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Heart Touching Love Story#….”a Way Of Love” / Shocked!!! Her Dad Is A Juju Native Doctor / Why This Generation Has The Wrong Idea Of Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.