Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,082 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Why These Gurls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why These Gurls (2028 Views)

Why Gurls Sleep The Way They Do / Some Rugged Gurls Location On Nairaland;D / Nl Gurls Watch Your Mouth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why These Gurls by tellwisdom: 5:57pm On Jan 26, 2012
i hv never seen a man endowed wit stupidity as tellefool

Dude, my prayer for you

* May your mother feed you, even at the age of 55yrs. Say amen cheesy cheesy

You are just as useless as used sanitary pad. Just hope this aint an ancestral curse on you.
Re: Why These Gurls by Mynd44: 6:16pm On Jan 26, 2012
ucheike:

Nigerian women are money grabbing ashewo, grab yourself a foreign woman, don't waste your time with this waste, I promised to never spend a dollar on a Nigerian woman that is not related to me, anything else will just fuel their addiction for money, now you understand why when rich naija guys get HIV they sleep with every ashewo (aka college girl) with no condom
SMH sadly
Re: Why These Gurls by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 26, 2012
tellwisdom:

Dude, my prayer for you

* May your mother feed you, even at the age of 55yrs. Say amen cheesy cheesy

You are just as useless as used sanitary pad. Just hope this aint an ancestral curse on you.

i'll see to it that ur gibberish fada rotz in jail, u son of an agbero
Re: Why These Gurls by tellwisdom: 6:27pm On Jan 26, 2012
grin grin grin. ^^ Dear GAYY, who placed a cursed on you??
Re: Why These Gurls by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 26, 2012
dude whn next u pay ur illfated dad a visit in jail, remember to ram his bushy anus
Re: Why These Gurls by dealordea(m): 6:33pm On Jan 26, 2012
Just like tell wisdom have said, why do they patronise such act when they don't even know the brother reason of approach! My cousin once find himself in such case, the girl nearly patronise my street every giving good day and she always seems to give my cous some come and toast me look as sharp guy wey no dey slack! Na so my cousin just approach her and after some few mins talk, she just burst it out that she don't leach out her number to strangers and I was like! What, This is why I don't go for em naija babes cos they will never grow up
Re: Why These Gurls by tellwisdom: 6:35pm On Jan 26, 2012
dude whn next u pay ur illfated dad a visit in jail, remember to ram his bushy anus

Now fuckkoff  angry angry. u aint making sense PIG. #Too soft fr me.

Just hope an oncoming trailer drops on u undecided undecided
Re: Why These Gurls by tellwisdom: 6:37pm On Jan 26, 2012
Just like tell wisdom have said, why do they patronise such act when they don't even know the brother reason of approach! My cousin once find himself in such case, the girl nearly patronise my street every giving good day and she always seems to give my cous some come and toast me look as sharp guy wey no dey slack! Na so my cousin just approach her and after some few mins talk, she just burst it out that she don't leach out her number to strangers and I was like!  What,  This is why I don't go for em naija babes cos they will never grow up

I dey tellz u. Most of them are jst too local fr my liking undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why These Gurls by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 26, 2012
tellwisdom:

[size=12pt][color=#000099]Now fuckkoff  angry angry. #Too soft fr me
i knew it!! U need a hard joystick jeez ure soo Ga:y
Re: Why These Gurls by tellwisdom: 7:15pm On Jan 26, 2012
9months of labor. Wasted sad sad
Re: Why These Gurls by Mynd44: 7:25pm On Jan 26, 2012
This might get interesting. *subscribing*
Re: Why These Gurls by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 26, 2012
tellwisdom:

9months of labor. Wasted sad sad
yeah ryt, itz nt ur fault whn u were born d doctor said wat a treasure and ur mom said letz bury it.
Re: Why These Gurls by tellwisdom: 8:40pm On Jan 26, 2012
Hungrypipe, U aint making one iota of sense. Stop wasting my time undecided undecided
Re: Why These Gurls by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 26, 2012
In the morning!

Early in the morning!

In the morning i will rise and praise the lord!

cheesy cheesy

Follow me sing @ tellwisdom, and your sickness will be healed!!!
Re: Why These Gurls by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 26, 2012
Vikin:

In the morning!

Early in the morning!

cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why These Gurls by Mynd44: 9:16pm On Jan 26, 2012
hornipipe:

yeah ryt, itz nt ur fault whn u were born d doctor said wat a treasure and ur mom said letz bury it.
Falls from the moon
Re: Why These Gurls by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 26, 2012
passing

Re: Why These Gurls by Mynd44: 10:11pm On Jan 26, 2012
Waka fast, you in my line of sight.
Re: Why These Gurls by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 26, 2012
Vikin:

In the morning!

Early in the morning!

cheesy cheesy

he should be taken to one of thz white garment churches so he gets tht fat head of hiz rearranged wit water and broom
Re: Why These Gurls by Mynd44: 11:39pm On Jan 26, 2012
Cele will make sense. They will flog the demon out
Re: Why These Gurls by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 26, 2012
Mynd_44:

Cele will make sense. They will flog the demon out
one tym!!
Re: Why These Gurls by tellwisdom: 12:29pm On Jan 27, 2012
I cant feel my faceeeeee embarassed embarassed #Rozay popping, watching Lunas ranting wink. Aye toh quality cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! All My Exes Blocked Me On Watsapp And Facebook! / Should You Be Concerned If Your Partner Still Has Pictures Of Their Ex? / Shocked!!! Her Dad Is A Juju Native Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.