Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

What's Your Marital Status ? - Romance (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Marital Status ? (30535 Views)

7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis / What's Your Marital Status? / Your Marital Status? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Marital Status ? by shimfe(m): 8:37am On Dec 31, 2007
Happily married but not s, y,
Re: What's Your Marital Status ? by babycool(f): 10:15am On Dec 31, 2007
saucekid:

with mein our dreams

Ha Ha!! Ha!!!  grin 
*You wish*
Re: What's Your Marital Status ? by saucekid(m): 12:19pm On Dec 31, 2007
i no wish ooooo grin grin
Re: What's Your Marital Status ? by Akintoso: 2:43pm On Dec 31, 2007
anything can still happen.
Re: What's Your Marital Status ? by babycool(f): 3:12pm On Jan 03, 2008
Akintoso:

anything can still happen.
Re: What's Your Marital Status ? by Bblak(f): 12:00pm On Jan 08, 2008
Wow! what gwan in here. winkCan see enough socializing cool wink

Just peep in to say hello to my true bros and sis in d house.Wishing u all Compliment Of the Season..May dis year bring greater achievements to us all.I love and miss u all.One love
Re: What's Your Marital Status ? by emelumgini(f): 2:15pm On Jan 08, 2008
No option is left for me to choose.
Re: What's Your Marital Status ? by Laibankz: 2:45pm On Jan 08, 2008
single and not searching
Re: What's Your Marital Status ? by sylvex(f): 4:56pm On Jan 08, 2008
Laibankz:

single and not searching

are u sure?

anyway enjoy ur status while it last, but you never can tell it might just change to 'happily dating' grin

@ Ify, Bblak nd Rock
Happy new year folks, i don miss una tire.
Re: What's Your Marital Status ? by Bblak(f): 5:49pm On Jan 09, 2008
@emelumgini
No option is left for me to choose

Hmmmmmmmmm.Are u sure? shocked which option you want make i add am or are you Seriously Single searching?  grin grintongue.welcome to the thread

@Laibanks
single and not seraching

Good to av u here.No worry your status go change soon. grin grinwatch out

@sylvex
True sis, i don miss u tire o.wetin u chop remain now? grin grin How rocky?Compliments of the season.

@ifyalways
you sure say u dey this land so?where u dey dearie,i don mis u o.abeg i need to feel my true sis o.Waiting patiently for u.Happy New year.

@all
Best wishes.
Re: What's Your Marital Status ? by Vuitton(m): 7:25pm On Jan 09, 2008
Wot the 411

Anyway im Single but not searching tongue
Re: What's Your Marital Status ? by Bblak(f): 5:52pm On Jan 10, 2008
Peeps in.

@Ifyalways
Where art thou?I don miss u here o and i need to personally wish u compliment of the season. grin grin.Takia

@all
Av fun your own way.Notin do u cool
Re: What's Your Marital Status ? by niceuzor: 6:41pm On Jan 10, 2008
We all miss you Bblak shocked
Re: What's Your Marital Status ? by rockiedink(m): 8:52pm On Jan 10, 2008
hey peeps watta gwan!
[center][size=28pt]Happy New Year!!![/size][/center]

@Bblak
missed ya all like crazy! Hope the new year dey shape up?

@niceuzor
howdy bro. wetin dey shele? u dey rock 2k8?

@ifyalways
hey sis! howz it goin? you good?

@sauce
my person, how ya side dey shape up dis new beginning?

@sylvex
my dearest, dearest darling! how are you doing? a special Happy New Year to you, with a kiss kiss kiss kiss missed you like die! still outta the country though. Hope to be back within the next coupla weeks except of course something crops up. but i got you in mind hon. all the way.
Re: What's Your Marital Status ? by ifyalways(f): 9:09pm On Jan 10, 2008
happy new year all.
Bblak i have been in and out of the land though i constantly check in and you never seem to be around.i missed you sweetie.very happy new year to you. kiss kiss kiss

slyvex hapi new year too.i understood your plight dear.as oga no dey around,you have not been yourself,oya no worry,ha wud soon be back. tongue

R is for rockiedink.hapi new year.sure,this year must not pass una by ooooooh.IV +aso ebi
and babies cheesy cheesy cheesy

sauce,hmmn you have been scare,hope all is well.my regards to kooldamsel. wink

seun001 no mind that boi.i wish i can slap him.hapi new year too. kiss

zignorr and easybaby na waooooh.hapi new year to una. shocked

victor4u hapi new year dear. tongue

ndubest hapi new year sweetie.it is well. cool
@all no more mingling ooooo,time to get committed and show some real love. kiss
Re: What's Your Marital Status ? by saucekid(m): 9:29pm On Jan 10, 2008
happy new year my fans
i dey kampe and i wish una well

@ify,seun,bblak and everyone make una continue loving up
Re: What's Your Marital Status ? by rockiedink(m): 10:23pm On Jan 10, 2008
ifyalways:

happy new year all.
Bblak i have been in and out of the land though i constantly check in and you never seem to be around.i missed you sweetie.very happy new year to you. kiss kiss kiss

slyvex hapi new year too.i understood your plight dear.as oga no dey around,you have not been yourself,oya no worry,ha would soon be back. tongue

R is for rockiedink.hapi new year.sure,this year must not pass una by ooooooh.IV +aso ebi
and babies cheesy cheesy cheesy

sauce,hmmn you have been scare,hope all is well.my regards to kooldamsel. wink

seun001 no mind that boi.i wish i can slap him.hapi new year too. kiss

zignorr and easybaby na waooooh.hapi new year to una. shocked

victor4u hapi new year dear. tongue

ndubest hapi new year sweetie.it is well. cool
@all no more mingling ooooo,time to get committed and show some real love. kiss

no yawa. as long as you go follow us do the planning come siddon on dat day to be chief maid of hgonour. i go try pack money come back so we go fit do am big big! take kia.
Re: What's Your Marital Status ? by blaznhot: 11:32am On Jan 11, 2008
sadly dating*crying ferriously*
Re: What's Your Marital Status ? by blaznhot: 11:35am On Jan 11, 2008
sadly dating*crying ferriciously* shocked
Re: What's Your Marital Status ? by epot: 12:37pm On Jan 11, 2008
Of what benefit is this to you,but wont mind a dark slim God fearing working class girl.If you think you re good it me up.
Re: What's Your Marital Status ? by michaellez: 12:42pm On Jan 11, 2008
Well I am 18 and had been seeing my girlfriend (joy) for about 2 months, i thought that it was love and the relationship moved very fast and he decided that we should take the extra step and get engaged even though we had only been together for 2 months! I felt very uneasy about his proposal as we also lived very far away from each other. When i said no to his proposal, because i dident see the rush, he hit me and told me i was stupid! The abuse went on for a little while untill i really couldent take anymore, i knew that he was cheeting on me too and so i decided to leave him. I managed to leave with only a few bruises and went home to my mum. My mum asked what had happend but i dident tell her.

In the following weeks after spliting up with John i was very withdrawn and upset, i felt used, cheap, hurt and angree and i also felt that i would never be able to trust another man again, i stopped going out and my parents were getting really worried about me.

That month i dident have a period and when i started to think that mayby there ws something wrong i did a pregnancy test. As you can imagine i was very shocked when the test came out positive! I spoke to my mum about it for a long time, we discussed all the options but i decided that there was no way i could have a termination. I decided to have the baby but not tell John. Just as i was getting back on my feet and feeling a bit more positive and getting used to the idea of being pregnant disaster struck and i was taken to hospital with severe stomach cramps, I had lost my darling baby.

Once i was back home my family kept a very close eye on me as they were all very worried about me! I decided to throw myself back into my education and go back and start again at university.

Three weeks after i lost the baby i was chatting to a friend of mine on the internet in a chat room and a bloke started talking to me, i went along with it and we started chatting on a regular basis, then i gave him my phone number and then we sent pictures of each other and before i knew where i was we were arranging to meet! I was so nervous as i was not truely over John and was very scared that Micheal would be the same as him! My friends backed me up and my best mate came with me to meet him.

Meeting Micheal was the best thing i have ever done! He is an absolute angel to me, he treats me like a princess buying me presents, takeing me out, sending me little cards and stuff to tell me how much he loves me! I cannot describe in words how much i love Micheal, he is my world and he has shown me the true meaning of love and respect! I wouldent be without him now! We have been together nearly 4 months now and it feels as though we have known eachother a lifetime! We have already spoken about marriage and children, i just hope to god that we get there because he really does mean everything to me!

Even if you have been badely hurt there is always someone out there for you, finding Micheal was worth all of my previous experience with John, it has made me realise how lucky iam to have a man that loves and cherishes me as much as he does!

Good luck
Re: What's Your Marital Status ? by sylvex(f): 2:20pm On Jan 11, 2008
michaellez:

Well I am 18 and had been seeing my girlfriend (joy) for about 2 months, i thought that it was love and the relationship moved very fast and he decided that we should take the extra step and get engaged even though we had only been together for 2 months! I felt very uneasy about his proposal as we also lived very far away from each other. When i said no to his proposal, because i dident see the rush, he hit me and told me i was stupid! The abuse went on for a little while untill i really couldent take anymore, i knew that he was cheeting on me too and so i decided to leave him. I managed to leave with only a few bruises and went home to my mum. My mum asked what had happend but i dident tell her.

In the following weeks after spliting up with John i was very withdrawn and upset, i felt used, cheap, hurt and angree and i also felt that i would never be able to trust another man again, i stopped going out and my parents were getting really worried about me.

That month i dident have a period and when i started to think that mayby there ws something wrong i did a pregnancy test. As you can imagine i was very shocked when the test came out positive! I spoke to my mum about it for a long time, we discussed all the options but i decided that there was no way i could have a termination. I decided to have the baby but not tell John. Just as i was getting back on my feet and feeling a bit more positive and getting used to the idea of being pregnant disaster struck and i was taken to hospital with severe stomach cramps, I had lost my darling baby.

Once i was back home my family kept a very close eye on me as they were all very worried about me! I decided to throw myself back into my education and go back and start again at university.

Three weeks after i lost the baby i was chatting to a friend of mine on the internet in a chat room and a bloke started talking to me, i went along with it and we started chatting on a regular basis, then i gave him my phone number and then we sent pictures of each other and before i knew where i was we were arranging to meet! I was so nervous as i was not truely over John and was very scared that Micheal would be the same as him! My friends backed me up and my best mate came with me to meet him.

Meeting Micheal was the best thing i have ever done! He is an absolute angel to me, he treats me like a princess buying me presents, takeing me out, sending me little cards and stuff to tell me how much he loves me! I cannot describe in words how much i love Micheal, he is my world and he has shown me the true meaning of love and respect! I wouldent be without him now! We have been together nearly 4 months now and it feels as though we have known eachother a lifetime! We have already spoken about marriage and children, i just hope to god that we get there because he really does mean everything to me!

Even if you have been badely hurt there is always someone out there for you, finding Micheal was worth all of my previous experience with John, it has made me realise how lucky iam to have a man that loves and cherishes me as much as he does!

Good luck

Feel like crying cry, I'm so happy for u G-friend. Gud luck to your new fond-love
Re: What's Your Marital Status ? by Bblak(f): 11:54am On Jan 14, 2008
@ifyalways
So happy to read and hear from u dearie. cool Gues ur weekend was splendid.Compliments once again.

@sylvex
What's good dear and how was ur weekend.Hope kool

@Niceuzor, Rockiedink and Saucekid
Missed u guys too.av a nice week ahead.One love

blaznhot:

sadly dating*crying ferriciously* shocked

ee yah.God is ur strenght but i feel it's better to be happily single than to be sadly dating. winkThe choice is urs.Welcome 2 d thread.

@michaellez
I must confess that i'm touched by those words of urs.So happy for you.May you experience a lasting and permanent hapiness with your new found love.

@ll
Be good.
Re: What's Your Marital Status ? by kingsikaz(m): 2:24pm On Jan 14, 2008
cool hope u are not tryin 2 get d nairalanders' status 4 ur selfish purpose? al d same i feel belong seeiin som1 askin me such question. well u r d one i'm waitin 4, dat wil answer ur question
Re: What's Your Marital Status ? by GMONEY117: 3:31pm On Jan 14, 2008
I am single and seriously searching for the true love of my life. i promise to be all good, loving and caring to her if she believes in love.
I need a girlfriend and if paraventure marriage.Pls apply as soon as possible i am base in abuja and i am an applicant and this should not be a barrier to my love life because one day soonest i will be a worker.
Reach me through my private e-mail address (princeglory2001@yahoo.ca) i believe in LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Today we can put the storm over if only we believe
Re: What's Your Marital Status ? by rockiedink(m): 12:51pm On Jan 24, 2008
hey peeps! what's happening to this thread? it used to be more lively than this. . .

Please keep the comments rolling in people!
Re: What's Your Marital Status ? by zignor(m): 1:08pm On Jan 24, 2008
Happy new year ladies and Gentlemen grin grin grin

WEDDING BELL IS RINGING!

Zignor is cool cool cool cool
Re: What's Your Marital Status ? by zignor(m): 2:35pm On Jan 24, 2008
Seriously inlove!

Seriously involved cheesy grin tongue
Re: What's Your Marital Status ? by ifyalways(f): 4:57pm On Jan 24, 2008
zignor:

Happy new year ladies and Gentlemen grin grin grin

WEDDING BELL IS RINGING!

Zignor is cool cool cool cool

zignorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i said it.
i even think someone is doubly double now.
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww thats good news.say me well to madam pls.

@rockiedink yeah,it was so much more lively before,dont know what happened.
Bblak,victor4u,sauce,sylvia,whats gwan sad
Re: What's Your Marital Status ? by creamdream: 5:00pm On Jan 24, 2008
Single and seaching for Golden Girl!!
Re: What's Your Marital Status ? by sylvex(f): 5:27pm On Jan 24, 2008
creamdream:

Single and seaching for Golden Girl!!

In your dreams?

@ Ify, Bblak

Hi folks, wats fishing? miss u guys like die!

@ Rock

mi dear art thou been hiding from ya Luv grin miss ya, come back to momma before I take a drastic step?

Zig, I'm happy for ya oooooo at least your status go change now grin
Re: What's Your Marital Status ? by creamdream: 6:41pm On Jan 24, 2008
so for a young man looking fore ward to a bright future to look for a golden girl, na for dream, Handsome, 6 footer, chocolate colour, legal luminary, broad chested dude,

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (36) (Reply)

Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander / Funny Be Like Bro Pics / The Best Gift A Man Can Give His Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.