Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali (103253 Views)

When Your Main Chick Wants You To Barb But Side Chicks Wants Braids / The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" / Naija Boys Try Zulu Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Nobody: 7:13am On Jun 29, 2012
Mrs..Chima:
[size=33pt]I thought so, biatch.[/size]

I know damn well you DIDN'T see me say I prefer Somalian men. lipsrsealed

grin grin grin grin
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Nobody: 7:14am On Jun 29, 2012
lefulefu: somali women dont use soap to bath because for islam na haram to use soap in bathing.omo na which sane person wan date all those women wey dey smell like dustbin lipsrsealed

hahahahahaa!! omg! omg! omg! grin
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by vickspider(f): 4:41pm On Jul 19, 2012
LOL....laff wan kee me for office....d guy talk say dem dey use dia hair pay house rent and do stock exchange.....laughing in greek.....i feel so sorry for u ayanle.....its ok...dont hate d world...it's gonna get better ok?
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by warya123: 8:08am On Aug 07, 2012
niggggggggggers
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by lepasharon(f): 1:15am On Aug 08, 2012
mo farah tongue
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by warya123: 1:49am On Aug 08, 2012
lepasharon: mo farah tongue

u are a nigggggggggggger
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Nobody: 2:57am On Aug 08, 2012
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Sagamite(m): 10:58am On Oct 17, 2012
[Saga looks at pictures] shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgUi4easWL8&

Ahh, Tight, Tight, Tight, Yeah! Ahh, Somali, Ethiopian, Eritrean. Whatever mehn, just keep bringing me that.

Thank God, I have dated girls from both communities. cheesy Beautiful and classy girls all round from their beautiful hair to their lovely toes. kiss

[Saga looks up to the skies] Thank you GOD! I know I have lived!

Dayummmm see hot babes! DAYUMMM!

Tori Olorun!
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Sagamite(m): 11:06am On Oct 17, 2012
Where the hell did this girl have the gutso to take this pix?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/623822_curvy_ethio_jpg43c5491836b38621dd023a6e6ba565ba

The Somali girl I dated would die of a heart attack while taking this pix because her family would kill her.
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 31, 2012
they look the same
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by ayanle456: 12:09pm On Oct 31, 2012
Sagamite: Where the hell did this girl have the gutso to take this pix?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/623822_curvy_ethio_jpg43c5491836b38621dd023a6e6ba565ba

The Somali girl I dated would die of a heart attack while taking this pix because her family would kill her.

Still dreaming of dating a Somali I see? Lmao
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Sagamite(m): 12:48pm On Oct 31, 2012
ayanle456:
Still dreaming of dating a Somali I see? Lmao

Been there, done that, got the T-shirt.
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 31, 2012
lolz.

really yall revived this thread...for?
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by ayanle456: 5:34am On Nov 01, 2012
*Kails*:
lolz.

it had to be done. This looser is dreaming.
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 01, 2012
I prefer neither of them because dem too lepa(skinny) sad
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 01, 2012
Sagamite: Where the hell did this girl have the gutso to take this pix?

Dat girl looks like a jamaican or black american woman.i have never seen a horner with a bust like that oooo.Most horners are like broom sticks with under developed busts grin
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 01, 2012
*Kails*:
lolz.

i tire for sagamite ooo.he post picture of jamaican girl and e say na the ethiopian babe wey he date grin
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 01, 2012
ayanle456:

guy how the pirate business?
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by ayanle456: 4:57am On Nov 03, 2012
lefulefu:
guy how the pirate business?

pirate buisness is like the plastic surgery business in nigeria. its booming.
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Sagamite(m): 11:12am On Nov 03, 2012
ayanle456:

Learn how to spell loser, illiterate Somali person.
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by ayanle456: 11:16am On Nov 04, 2012
Sagamite:

Learn how to spell loser, illiterate Somali person.

Monkey boy; remember its only the grace of white people that you are not in bondage. Slavey monkey hiv boy
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Sagamite(m): 11:45am On Nov 04, 2012
ayanle456:

Monkey boy; remember its only the grace of white people that you are not in bondage. Slavey monkey hiv boy

It is the grace of black and white people you are not starving.

Tell me the achievements of Somalia and Somalis.
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by kiara11: 1:30pm On Nov 04, 2012
grin you guys are here again?
hi ayanle smiley
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by lepasharon(f): 6:25pm On Nov 04, 2012
ayanle456:

pirate buisness is like the plastic surgery business in nigeria. its booming.

ok lol..that was funny grin
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by ayanle456: 12:38am On Nov 05, 2012
lepasharon:

ok lol..that was funny grin

I am not interested sorry

Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 07, 2012
lefulefu:
i tire for sagamite ooo.he post picture of jamaican girl and e say na the ethiopian babe wey he date grin

lmfao.

Leave saga alone lol.
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 07, 2012
sexkillz: Ethiopians!

BTW, i be think say na only Naija girls dey snap picture for toilet. . . grin

Holy cow lmaooooo
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 07, 2012
lefulefu:
Dat girl looks like a jamaican or black american woman.i have never seen a horner with a bust like that oooo.Most horners are like broom sticks with under developed busts grin

Smh you need to take that Russell Westbrook glasses outta your chinko kinda eye!
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by tunnytox(m): 8:02pm On Nov 07, 2012
REALITY101:

Smh you need to take that Russell Westbrook glasses outta your chinko kinda eye!

Exactly! grin grin that girl don't look jamaican one inch, she's definitely a horner.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Man Struggles To Stand After Sleeping With 3 Sex Workers At A Brothel (photos) / My Wife Is Emasculating Me / What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.