Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali (103278 Views)

When Your Main Chick Wants You To Barb But Side Chicks Wants Braids / The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" / Naija Boys Try Zulu Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 26, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

I don't do women.
since wen

1 Like

Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by pendo89(f): 4:21pm On Jan 26, 2012
sawasawa.

Long One:

@ pendo89

You are right beauty lies in the eye of the beholder. If I could find a lady with half a mind as yours, I’ll stop misbehaving and face front. I’ll just do a little brain alignment/brain panel beating, lol.

^^^unbelievably, I started that up there as a flirt, but when I got to the end I realised it was a true reflection of my thoughts.
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by MrsChima1(f): 4:29pm On Jan 26, 2012
hornipipe:

since wen

When I found out that you bleeds every 28 days for five days. wink
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 26, 2012
Men,I go for Ethiopians, I was there couple of weeks back and men,those girls are really fine, Everything from back and front,

My other friend even said he would be coming back to Ethiopia to look for A wife, grin grin
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by pendo89(f): 4:34pm On Jan 26, 2012
^^^ careful grin their men are over protective and they tend to marry their own.
you can still win a liberated heart though.
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 26, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

When I found out that you bleeds every 28 days for five days. wink
wtf!!
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Wbong: 11:54pm On Jan 26, 2012
ethio

Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Nobody: 5:43am On Jan 27, 2012
Chocolate Somali  kiss

Chocolate Ethiopian-Somali Mix. kiss

Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Chnges(m): 7:24am On Jan 27, 2012
This is one thing i don't like about my naija babes. I reckon the topic was only ment for the male folks but they've happily customised it. Or are they hermaphrodites? If this topic were to be poisonus they could have all died__ will u have a punny and a díck at the same time? Choose one jareeh!!
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 27, 2012
do thz galz eat at all
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 27, 2012
hornipipe:

do thz galz eat at all

Lol not everyone is meant to be thick. African or not.
Ch@nges:

This is one thing i don't like about my naija babes. I reckon the topic was only ment for the male folks but they've happily customised it. Or are they hermaphrodites? If this topic were to be poisonus they could have all died__ will u have a punny and a díck at the same time? Choose one jareeh!!

Nigerian women transformed this thread? Pendo and missy b did what exactly for you to make that statement? tongue furthermore this thread has more views than comments so as you can see not even the "boys" are talking.
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 27, 2012
hornipipe:

do thz galz eat at all
MsDarkSkin:

Lol not everyone is meant to be thick. African or not.
bt they r jez 2 skinny
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Chnges(m): 3:34pm On Jan 27, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Nigerian women transformed this thread? Pendo and missy b did what exactly for you to make that statement? tongue furthermore this thread has more views than comments so as you can see not even the "boys" are talking.
I knew it! You're easily caught with charf__little bird!! I dnt care abt wat u'r saying, i dnt care abt who u'r, i care about our privacy_If this thread were 2 b a test, i'm sowie, u've proudly shown how silly u are. You've FAILED!! Infact, who r u and where r u 4rm?? Coz i think u'r under the influence of ignorance_dnt even knw ur se.x_mtcheeeeeeeeew
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 27, 2012
Ch@nges:

I knew it! You're easily caught with charf__little bird!! I dnt care abt wat u'r saying, i dnt care abt who u'r, i care about our privacy_If this thread were 2 b a test, i'm sowie, u've proudly shown how silly u are. You've FAILED!! Infact, who r u and where r u 4rm?? Coz i think u'r under the influence of ignorance_dnt even knw ur se.x_mtcheeeeeeeeew

Lol!

In fact lemme pull a ragBALLZ:

[size=28pt]"LAWWWWWWWL"[/size] tongue

Was that supposed to be a "curse out"? grin grin
Not only are you MAD lame but you are obviously on your man period. You this "manbiotch" grin. Ask one of the ladies to hand you a tampon and go wash plates. tongue
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 27, 2012
i love MSD
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Chnges(m): 4:30pm On Jan 27, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Lol!

In fact lemme pull a ragBALLZ:

[size=28pt]"LAWWWWWWWL"[/size] tongue

Was that supposed to be a "curse out"? grin grin
Not only are you MAD lame but you are obviously on your man period. You this "manbiotch" grin. Ask one of the ladies to hand you a tampon and go wash plates. tongue
now i see the reason why u've always beard the name [b]Ms[/b]darkskin __u're thinking through ur punny_LMAO! No, continue! Keep showing off yhur high rate of immorality

1 Like

Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by MrsChima1(f): 4:31pm On Jan 27, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Chocolate Somali  kiss

She is cute! kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Wbong: 6:57pm On Jan 27, 2012
somali

Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 27, 2012
hornipipe:

i love MSD

I love you too! kiss
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 27, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

I love you too! kiss
hmm wink
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 27, 2012
Room please ;p
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 27, 2012
REALITY101:

Room please ;p
for wat kwanu
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 27, 2012
For fucking
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 27, 2012
REALITY101:

For bleeping
wow bro am hapi for u, so whoz d unlucky gal? tongue
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 27, 2012
ys
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 27, 2012
yr s ryt
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Nobody: 12:16am On Jan 28, 2012
OP are u somali or an ethopian woman?
And if i should add we nigerian men hardly date HOA women.Its blk american men who really go crazy for HOA women not we naija men.
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by lepasharon(f): 12:56am On Jan 28, 2012
You can like horners all you want,but do they like you though? undecided
Horners are the original africans who sold the negroes into slavery
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Nobody: 1:11am On Jan 28, 2012
lepasharon:

hmmm a real question for thought grin grin grin
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Nobody: 4:24am On Jan 28, 2012
lepasharon:

So I guess in that respect they and west africans have something in common. tongue both groups are guilty of that shameful act. But that doesnt take away from the fact that Ethio and Somali babes are hawwwt!
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Nobody: 4:47am On Jan 28, 2012
ehtio and somali wetin? sad
those women wey look like bonga fish na im i go come dey trip for? shocked
dem no get yansh,no br3st and nohing at all except bones.abeg if i must get a blk woman na jamaican girls i go go for anyway.jamaican girls with their big yansh dey really make my body go gra gra cheesy.
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Nobody: 4:50am On Jan 28, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Chocolate Somali kiss

she look like alec wek wearing wig angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Man Struggles To Stand After Sleeping With 3 Sex Workers At A Brothel (photos) / Daily Hard Truth Guys Don't Know About Girls (thread) / Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.