Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali (103250 Views)

When Your Main Chick Wants You To Barb But Side Chicks Wants Braids / The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" / Naija Boys Try Zulu Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 13, 2012
Viewing this topic: *Kails* and 1 guest(s)

Lol.
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 13, 2012
Viewing this topic: *Kails*

Interesting. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by ayanle456: 1:12am On Nov 14, 2012
*Kails*:

Interesting. grin

My nigga. Whats good?
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by pleep(m): 1:00pm On Nov 14, 2012
There r always guests seconds after i post, its normal. Right now i have 2 guest.

Paranoia.
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by pendo89(f): 4:00pm On Nov 14, 2012
one guest !ghost

Kails then just take it easy.Let the stalker sweat out instead but enjoy ur posting.
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Nobody: 12:31am On Nov 15, 2012
pendo89: one guest !ghost

Kails then just take it easy.Let the stalker sweat out instead but enjoy ur posting.

smiley
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by ayanle456: 1:16am On Nov 15, 2012
*Kails*:

smiley

ur *ss is mine
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Ubah786: 6:39am On Dec 15, 2012
Somali girls..........

Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Ubah786: 6:41am On Dec 15, 2012
More...................

Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Ubah786: 6:50am On Dec 15, 2012
Somali girls

Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Ubah786: 6:52am On Dec 15, 2012
Oh yeah..........

Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Ubah786: 6:54am On Dec 15, 2012
Enjoy.....

Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Ubah786: 7:00am On Dec 15, 2012
One more........... comments are welcome...

Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 15, 2012
Damn, I may relocating soon.

BUT. . .
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Ubah786: 12:55am On Dec 23, 2012

Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Ubah786: 12:57am On Dec 23, 2012

Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Ubah786: 12:57am On Dec 23, 2012

Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by pimplucious: 1:06am On Dec 23, 2012
Me I prefer all those chicks in that pic grin
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by somalia9: 2:16am On Jun 07, 2013
pimp_lucious :
Me I prefer all those chicks in that pic grin

and they would never prefer you.
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Nobody: 3:35am On Jun 07, 2013
If she's not white or Hispanic I prefer Kenyans
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by 99cent: 12:21am On Jun 15, 2013
silly thread.
Somalis have more African features than their Ethiopian counterparts. So I guess that makes Somalis uglier? no offense.

both have ugly teeth either way.
Nigerians look better cool
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Vansnickers: 2:32am On Jun 15, 2013
Beautiful girls! One of them should Donate their jaws for a long Stick of Sugarcane.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-thdlCoZDDds/T6mBArMyNJI/AAAAAAAAAFQ/qYO-1KN3skQ/s1600/SANY2375.JPG[/img]
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by luluza: 4:01am On Jun 15, 2013
Mr..Cork:
sadly, Nigerian females NEVER liook like this. they either too fat (Goldieluk) or too Skinnny (Slimyem). Noo ofeince! angry
dude nigerian dudes are not goodlooking at all
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by somalia9: 4:08am On Jun 15, 2013
99cent: silly thread.
Somalis have more African features than their Ethiopian counterparts. So I guess that makes Somalis uglier? no offense.

both have ugly teeth either way.
Nigerians look better cool

ethiopian is a nationality and the good looking ones are cushitic just like somalis
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by 99cent: 4:21am On Jun 15, 2013
somalia9:

ethiopian is a nationality and the good looking ones are cushitic just like somalis

lol what a dummy. you can't recognize sarcasm when u see one hehn?
so you agree that looking african = being ugly?
dummy

cushite ko, cushion ni
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by somalia9: 6:48am On Jun 15, 2013
those with negroid features are ugly

like all subsaharan africans except somalia, ethiopia, eritrea and djibouti
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by anangboy(m): 9:01am On Jun 15, 2013
Black skin, white mask
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by somalia9: 12:29pm On Jun 15, 2013
anangboy: Black skin, white mask

huh?
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 21, 2013
Soma hands down! And they got real nice manners too. My Somalian ex treated me like a king.
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Somguy: 4:53pm On Mar 30, 2016
I came across this thread on google while searching for information about Somalis and I must say it's quite a disgraceful thread. I apologise in advance for reviving this old thread, but I had to get the following off my chest.

1) As I said, this thread is very disgraceful and very degrading to people from Somalia and Ethiopia. I've read some comments that reduced women from those countries to nothing more than pieces of meat.

2) That Ayanle douchebag is a loser and does not represent all Somalis. He clearly has some mental issues that he needs to deal with. Referring to his fellow Africans as "Slaves" etc. is quite pathetic. I've seen some people who have responded in kind and, frankly speaking, I don't blame them for going OTT as I can only imagine how hurtful and infuriating it is to deal with such an obnoxious troll. Slavery is nothing to be joked about.

3) There is beauty everywhere on earth and as a Somali male, I happen to believe that West African women are very beautiful. I don't get why some West African, AA and Caribbean men have this fetish for our women. Those same men tend to degrade and look down on their own women which really makes zero sense to me. The most natural thing for any man is to be attracted to his own women first and foremost. Who brainwashed you to believe that one beauty standard is above all other standards? These men drool over Latinas, mixed race women, Asian women... Horners are just the latest fetish. Have some respect for your women and stop reinforcing the notion that they can only become attractive if they dilute their natural features. I love West African women and I am not even West African! But I would never go to a Somali forum and then drool over pictures of attractive WA women out of respect for my own sisters.

4) To the Somalis who are posting pictures of random Somali women: Have some shame and stop sharing pictures of random women. Most of these pictures are from social websites like Facebook and most of these women have no idea that their pictures are being shared on some Nigerian forum.
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Somguy: 5:02pm On Mar 30, 2016
pendo89:

OOOOOOOOOOH TAKE YOUR STINKING Bottom OUT OF THIS THREAD!! GET BACK HERE TO KENYA AND TAKE YOUR POOR PEOPLE BACK TO YOUR PATHETIC LAND!!
WHAT ECONOMY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT WOLALO DO YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE EA ECONOMY??
SOMALI KNOWS ONE ECONOMY! PIRACY AND KIDNAPPING FOR RANSOM.THE MOST ENTERPRISING SOMALI EXPORTS KHAT! The rest do black market.

Pendo, the Somali diaposra in Africa (especially Kenya) has accumulated plenty of wealth over the years. Some of the wealthiest people in East Africa are Somalis. I know why you are upset, but please do not take your frustrations out on all of us. Making fun of impoverished people in order to score a few cheap points is very disgraceful. All of Africa is dirt poor. Arguing over which country is less shitty than the other is just laughable. We're all in the same boat at the end of the day.

As for the Somali community in Kenya, read the following:

http://chimurengachronic.co.za/the-rise-of-somali-capital-2/

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Man Struggles To Stand After Sleeping With 3 Sex Workers At A Brothel (photos) / My Wife Is Emasculating Me / What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.