Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

When I Was Told Men Are The Valuable And Precious One, I Never Believe Until Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When I Was Told Men Are The Valuable And Precious One, I Never Believe Until Now (1288 Views)

(pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. / You'll Never Believe This Is A Sex Doll And Not A Real Woman / Femi Fani-kayode Writes Lovely Piece For Precious Chikwendu, His Fiancée (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When I Was Told Men Are The Valuable And Precious One, I Never Believe Until Now by born2boink(m): 3:55am On Jan 26, 2012
Men are so precious because they appreciate with time while women depreciate with time , What I was trying to say that got some of my letter missing, maybe it was the work of moderators or witches or wizards on nairaland may have caused this. Some people jam talks on nairaland that my words are full of grammatical and I appreciate that, I may improve overtime but I am never ashame of myself because when I write on subject based on what I am thought in school, I end up getting C or B once I read those Courses, I am a guy who is never ashame of himself, I LOVE MYSELF and as an accounting student, I do not have time for writings and spend most time calculating and posting and some idiots who found themselves in mass communication should try to shut their ass up,

I do not have time for silly people on here and I am sorry for re editing this post to keep silly people shut their ass up,even communication skills I did in school I end up getting C while my Use of English in GNS 102 fell to B.maybe because I read what I was thought and I apply the principle as thought and I never regret anything.Life is base on principle of the environment you found yourself, English is not useful in germany and france
Re: When I Was Told Men Are The Valuable And Precious One, I Never Believe Until Now by Jenifa1: 3:59am On Jan 26, 2012
born2fuck:

she has grown faster and was like elder sister and observed[b] natural beauty have turned powder beauty. [/b]

rotfl grin grin

tell her to start a business, get rich and become a sugar mommy.
Re: When I Was Told Men Are The Valuable And Precious One, I Never Believe Until Now by Tosinville(m): 4:04am On Jan 26, 2012
Mtcheew!!
Re: When I Was Told Men Are The Valuable And Precious One, I Never Believe Until Now by IZUKWU(m): 11:17pm On Jan 26, 2012
born2fuck:

Some few years ago, when i first had my heart break, i was crying like a baby and hidden face around corners of the house, i was still with my parents then.
     my mum saw me,pity me and asked what happened?I was afraid at first telling her but she knew i had a girlfriend whom visited me so i thought i had no reason to hide this then i confided in her.
  she spoke two words, first she said did you know we men are the valuable and ever green but we are not patient, i did not understand any of those
this your grammartical constructions , tires me sometimes imagine
Re: When I Was Told Men Are The Valuable And Precious One, I Never Believe Until Now by Mynd44: 11:54pm On Jan 26, 2012
Seriously. I can't make that ight out
Re: When I Was Told Men Are The Valuable And Precious One, I Never Believe Until Now by Nobody: 12:03am On Jan 27, 2012
[size=58pt]o_O[/size]
*trying hard to understand the POINT*
Re: When I Was Told Men Are The Valuable And Precious One, I Never Believe Until Now by Flashaldrin(m): 12:06am On Jan 27, 2012
^^^ me too angry angry
Re: When I Was Told Men Are The Valuable And Precious One, I Never Believe Until Now by Nobody: 12:14am On Jan 27, 2012
must u all insult and comment on his inability to construct his sentences, haba whn will ppl learn, i bet most of u here do not evn hv ur complete o level bt come here to claim masters,
Re: When I Was Told Men Are The Valuable And Precious One, I Never Believe Until Now by born2boink(m): 9:58am On Jan 27, 2012
hornipipe:

must u all insult and comment on his inability to construct his sentences, haba whn will ppl learn, i bet most of u here do not evn hv ur complete o level bt come here to claim masters,
Let them continue their own way but I am never tire of making money by my own way either but boldness on my grammatical error
IZUKWU:

See the person wey dey abuse self no fit spell grammatical correctly
Re: When I Was Told Men Are The Valuable And Precious One, I Never Believe Until Now by born2boink(m): 10:00am On Jan 27, 2012
Those words are close to about 500 words but was shock to see 80% disappeared
Re: When I Was Told Men Are The Valuable And Precious One, I Never Believe Until Now by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 27, 2012
hornipipe:

IZUKWU:

born2fuck:

Let them continue their own way but I am never tire of making money by my own way either but boldness on my grammatical errorSee the person wey dey abuse self no fit spell grammatical correctly
LMAO
Re: When I Was Told Men Are The Valuable And Precious One, I Never Believe Until Now by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 27, 2012
This thread is getting derailed already, so early? haba?
Re: When I Was Told Men Are The Valuable And Precious One, I Never Believe Until Now by born2boink(m): 11:14am On Jan 27, 2012
*dhtml:

This thread is getting derailed already, so early? haba?
The tread is a complete story, this is edited version when everything I wrote got missing when I posted it
Re: When I Was Told Men Are The Valuable And Precious One, I Never Believe Until Now by merge(f): 11:37am On Jan 27, 2012
Not all men but the good ones

Some men are meant to be in the trash can.
Re: When I Was Told Men Are The Valuable And Precious One, I Never Believe Until Now by bekay911(f): 11:46am On Jan 27, 2012
Seconded
Re: When I Was Told Men Are The Valuable And Precious One, I Never Believe Until Now by Chnges(m): 11:47am On Jan 27, 2012
I knew it! 2day is a day 4 testimonies, life histories and triumphs__ Mr. Born2fck shld i start listing my archievements?
Re: When I Was Told Men Are The Valuable And Precious One, I Never Believe Until Now by ismaeel86(m): 11:51am On Jan 27, 2012
Men are so precious because they appreciate with time while women depreciate with time

surely, you are truly an accountant
Re: When I Was Told Men Are The Valuable And Precious One, I Never Believe Until Now by merge(f): 11:59am On Jan 27, 2012
The only thing precious are good man and good woman. Get over yourself.   wink wink

Nigerian men and their need to feel overly important lol.

There are different categories of men.

There are men you would never take home to your father and mother.

There are men you are embarrassed to be seen in public with. Lol
Re: When I Was Told Men Are The Valuable And Precious One, I Never Believe Until Now by born2boink(m): 12:12pm On Jan 27, 2012
merge:

The only thing precious are good man and good woman. Get over yourself.   wink wink
Let us waste our time till 35 to 40 years old, you end up begging for marriage while women seek around most for men at 35 years old base on research
Re: When I Was Told Men Are The Valuable And Precious One, I Never Believe Until Now by merge(f): 12:17pm On Jan 27, 2012
born2fuck:

Let us waste our time till 35 to 40 years old, you end up begging for marriage while women seek around most for men at 35  years old base on research

Who said I was single? Your common sense. Haha  !!!!

Is it only men that know the game? HAHA
Re: When I Was Told Men Are The Valuable And Precious One, I Never Believe Until Now by born2boink(m): 12:24pm On Jan 27, 2012
merge:

Who said I was single? Your common sense. Haha !!!!
because of the fear value of depreciation women could attached themselves to someone and for information,I am proudly ekiti boy even if i was born and raised in Lagos, the blood of ekiti stubbornness runs in me
Re: When I Was Told Men Are The Valuable And Precious One, I Never Believe Until Now by merge(f): 12:37pm On Jan 27, 2012
born2fuck:

because of the fear value of depreciation women could attached themselves to someone and for information,I am proudly ekiti boy even if i was born and raised in Lagos, the blood of ekiti stubbornness  runs in me

Attachment Haha. Proposals are attachment lol Your common sense lol. I never chased a man in my life. I throw them in the trash can if they proved to be of low value.

Who said you are the only proud and stubborn one  Overly self important talk  lol !!!  Ekiti boy this Ekiti that !!!!  Your self esteem and self worth are based on how many women you bleeped. Haha Weak one indeed.

Where is the real strength and pride? Your inner self !!!
Re: When I Was Told Men Are The Valuable And Precious One, I Never Believe Until Now by born2boink(m): 12:46pm On Jan 27, 2012
If you want to Bleep me, you should have talk in a better way rather than showing your hunger in pain
Re: When I Was Told Men Are The Valuable And Precious One, I Never Believe Until Now by merge(f): 12:47pm On Jan 27, 2012
born2fuck:

If you want to bleep me, you should have talk in a better way rather  than showing your hunger in pain

You would be thrown in the trash can bleeping the roaches before you had a chance.
Re: When I Was Told Men Are The Valuable And Precious One, I Never Believe Until Now by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 27, 2012
interesting hmmm!!
Re: When I Was Told Men Are The Valuable And Precious One, I Never Believe Until Now by born2boink(m): 1:01pm On Jan 27, 2012
merge:

You would be thrown in the trash can bleeping the roaches before you had a chance.
my dick is too precious and it is not just meant for any lady and I only suck my girlfriend pussy, not just any girl pussy, I don't dig different holes any how too
Re: When I Was Told Men Are The Valuable And Precious One, I Never Believe Until Now by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 27, 2012
Born2fuck REALLY, what is wrong with you hun? grin
Re: When I Was Told Men Are The Valuable And Precious One, I Never Believe Until Now by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 27, 2012
w.s u dondeymadt o, wat has dis thread gota do wit sucking merg's kitten?
Re: When I Was Told Men Are The Valuable And Precious One, I Never Believe Until Now by merge(f): 2:10pm On Jan 27, 2012
Born2fuck is damaged goods.
Re: When I Was Told Men Are The Valuable And Precious One, I Never Believe Until Now by born2boink(m): 3:22pm On Jan 27, 2012
merge:

Born2fuck is damaged goods.
stop upsetting me, I don't want to talk shit on here
Re: When I Was Told Men Are The Valuable And Precious One, I Never Believe Until Now by richy5(m): 3:23pm On Jan 27, 2012
born2fuck:

The tread is a complete story, this is edited version when everything I wrote got missing when I posted it
born2fuck=fuckcrap
Re: When I Was Told Men Are The Valuable And Precious One, I Never Believe Until Now by Mynd44: 4:46am On Jan 28, 2012
What a waste of bandwidth

(1) (Reply)

Who Say True Love Does Not Exist? Check This Out:-) / Few Ways To Show Love To Your Man! / Feelings!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.