Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,621 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx - Nairaland / General (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx (79694 Views)

Next Time You Want To Insult Your Mom,she Went Through This For U (picture) / Man Went Naked Over Fuel Issue (picture) / Please Help Nairalander With Your Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by ceasyc(f): 4:25pm On Jan 29, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Ceasyc come see as u dey wire d money,abeg input palmwine money ooo haba we don dey shout since na microphone don blow sef,na my vocal chords remain oo pls oil am with money plsss.woyiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

LWKMD, u are just something else. no worries, will do. u r doing gr8!
HOPE U DON WIRE SOME QUID OR INPUT YOUR OWN 2 TEHN OR NL CHARITY ORGANIZATION 4 MY PERX

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR PRAYERS & ALL. May d good Lord bless u and ur household
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by ceasyc(f): 4:34pm On Jan 29, 2012
bashy_demy:

Chei see Challenge ooooo,  if you can drop 1000 pounds then i believe someone will be able to drop 10.000 pounds i believe that, if not for what i just did last week alot of spending on some accomodation i for challenge you big time double but who knows anything can happen this week sha,  Perx relax like i said ealier, you go play for Super Falcons in there next tournament i swear,  Your enemy go clap for you when you score self.

lol. thx man! 10,000 pounds whoa. that wud b superb but pls kip chipping in anything u guys have to TEHN or coordinators
blesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by pslm23(f): 4:40pm On Jan 29, 2012
Please if anybody lives in Abuja, kindly take Perx's x-rays and medical report to Zankli and ask to personally speak with Dr. Deshi or Dr. Lovette.
It might take a couple of days before they even respond to Perx's email to them and we don't have time like that to waste. I'm still trying to find Dr. Lovette's personal number and once I find it I'll forward it to you Perx.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Idowuogbo(f): 4:42pm On Jan 29, 2012
ceasyc:

LWKMD, u are just something else. no worries, will do. u r doing gr8!
HOPE U DON WIRE SOME QUID OR INPUT YOUR OWN 2 TEHN OR NL CHARITY ORGANIZATION 4 MY PERX

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR PRAYERS & ALL. May d good Lord bless u and ur household

For ur perx or our yellow mango, u tink na only u like fresh tins.Oh gal I get choice ni,I gats drop money na with all dis voice wey I dey take pursue people dier spirit go provoke if I no wire lool.God dey Perx must dance owanbe give us ,u sabi d dance? No worry me and perx go teach u,u go see how ur ikebe go dey Ping like Buddyberry. grin

Yorisb:

Only?? Mschew! undecided
Dis is y any oda aristo na counterfeit,My yori yori show dem how u made Forbes.Egbere gbere 1 of Bonny Island EYINMBA!!!!!!! 4 u kiss kiss
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Idowuogbo(f): 5:17pm On Jan 29, 2012
Ceasyc cool down jare,my yori yori was joking with u now haba una don dey derail oooo angry angry Edo gals sef una wahala to much osanobuaaa eeeeeee.

*Bck to campaimino*

Badosky on set guys,come wire d money oooo, as una don hear my assistant comot for Iya basira come hia come drop ur currency,let's combine our currency and say shege to d devil,come let us waka d Lucifer.We need ur help ooooo,as messi dey blast ball score goal make we blast d money enter d charity account.D account can carry overload cus na megagigabyte, Perx must one leg troway d alanta give we.Come ye people abegg show us love,spray we d money,wizkid don talk hin own oo now Bado dey wire her own "Mo ri yin o eee eee,ena Perx lowo eee eee".

*She takes Palmwine break*

To b continued--------- --------
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by sweetcocoa(f): 6:16pm On Jan 29, 2012
Ceasyc chei like we dey talk for our language,may your keske never run dry,babe walk and never stumble,God bless you abundantly,you are awesome.

Paddy how far you na?I know say you don give den samba for church today,pastor later check your temperature?loool,abeg me sef need that palmy o.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Yorisb: 6:43pm On Jan 29, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Ceasyc cool down jare,my yori yori was joking with u now haba una don dey derail oooo angry angry Edo gals sef una wahala to much osanobuaaa

Lol @ Edo gals and wahala. . .

But a wait a min; did Ceasyc take my previous post seriously? shocked Mbanu! No one else does, AFA NL is concerned at least. Lol cool

@Segun

Thanx 4 the confirmation. U de man!

@Topic

Guys, please lets keep it(Ego, Owo, Kudi, Benjamins) raining and shame the Devil (by fire, by force). . .

Thumbs up and more blessings to all the peeps that have donated thus far.

Day6 be long, ojare!
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Labelle(f): 9:30pm On Jan 29, 2012
Account details again please, I'm liking how fast things are going with this one.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by r231(m): 11:57pm On Jan 29, 2012
Labelle:

Account details again please, I'm liking how fast things are going with this one.

account info sent
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by toluxa1(m): 6:49am On Jan 30, 2012
May the LORD bless the Tehn team. I have noticed that contributions are being made both from Christians and Muslims. This is indeed amazing. This is the Nigeria of our dream. We are getting there.

@perx darling. I am indeed happy for you. I have followed every single post you have made on Nairaland most especially on this case. The turn around is God's doing. He indeed has heard your cry for above and help HAS COME.

Once again I say thank you so much to everyone that has contributed. Lets keep it coming. Share this with friends and family and let's get this chick off her mat.

@r231. Good Job. Has Seun sent his own contribution? grin
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Jarus(m): 10:30am On Jan 30, 2012
Initials K.O, your donation confirmed received.

Thanks.

Pls let's try to be putting our NL ID in the payment details so we don't have to disclose your real name, or even initials.

Regards
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Akpaamu: 10:53am On Jan 30, 2012
PLsz. send acct details to my box, sony.sun22@gmail.com
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by r231(m): 11:10am On Jan 30, 2012
Akpaamu:

PLsz. send acct details to my box, sony.sun22@gmail.com

account info sent

thanx
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by gambinob: 12:17pm On Jan 30, 2012
kindly send acct details pls.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by OAM4J: 3:01pm On Jan 30, 2012
gambinob:

kindly send acct details pls.

Sent, thanks.

And welcome to Nairaland!
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Jarus(m): 5:26pm On Jan 30, 2012
Donation by initials J.0(NL username not stated) acknowledged.

Thanks
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by success4(m): 5:49pm On Jan 30, 2012
Midow's mite sent!
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by ceasyc(f): 5:52pm On Jan 30, 2012
Edo girls wetin? 4get matter jor. we dey kamkpe grin.

in anyway u have contributed positively, be it prayers, cash, kind, etc
well done peeps. u are blessed IJN, amen. pls keep it coming. chip in anything u can
i no think say we don reach far or our target at all at all

anyhoo big up y'all!
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Jarus(m): 8:27pm On Jan 30, 2012
Success4 and initials O.O.B, your donations confirmed.

Thanks
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by perx(f): 4:55am On Jan 31, 2012
Thank You All for your kindness, support and generosity
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Jarus(m): 10:03am On Jan 31, 2012
Jamace, your donation acknowledged received.

Thanks
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by ceasyc(f): 10:21am On Jan 31, 2012
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Jarus(m): 11:36am On Jan 31, 2012
Initials O.V, your donation received.

Thanks
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by jamace(m): 11:55am On Jan 31, 2012
Jamace, your donation acknowledged received.

Thanks
Thanks Jarus for the wonderful job.

@Perx
The Lord is your strength.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Jarus(m): 4:52pm On Jan 31, 2012
Champs and initials EMN, your donations acknowledged.

Thanks
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by champs: 11:12pm On Jan 31, 2012
Confirm receipt of payment
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by U1(m): 11:18am On Feb 01, 2012
Good job, people. Jarus, you are performing very well with the contribution confirmations so far, too. Keep it up.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Jarus(m): 4:56pm On Feb 01, 2012
Initials O.O.D, your donation confirmed.

Let's remember to be including our Nairaland ID too pls.

Thanks
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by bolseas(f): 5:08pm On Feb 01, 2012
please confirm bolseas pmt. thanx
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by OAM4J: 11:22pm On Feb 01, 2012
Thank you ladies and gentlemen for your kind contributions to this project.

Please Find the attached:

1. The Recovery Action Plan for Perx
2. The Paypal Contribution till date
3. The Contributions in Nigeria as at of 12noon today with the expenditure on the project so far.

Please if you will not mind us putting your nairaland moniker on the contribution list please send us an email giving us the name used in making the payment, the amount paid and your nairaland moniker to nairalandcharity@gmail.com

We still have a long way to go, so we expect more contributions please.

Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by OAM4J: 11:57pm On Feb 01, 2012
cont.

Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by ceasyc(f): 2:51am On Feb 02, 2012
OAM4J:

Thank you ladies and gentlemen for your kind contributions to this project.

We still have a long way to go, so we expect more contributions please.

UNA DO WELL AND YES PLS WE STILL HAVE A LONG WAY TO GO

Where's Idowu and Cocoa @? una don tire now now after all badosky don yarn scatter? lol
thx again y'all. God bless you all

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (41) (Reply)

Huge Snake And Monitor Lizard Caught By Soldiers In Maiduguri (Photo) / Massive Python Swallows Big Goat (Photos) / Popular Brands From The Late 70's, 80's And Early 90's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.