Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,274 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx - Nairaland / General (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx (79610 Views)

Next Time You Want To Insult Your Mom,she Went Through This For U (picture) / Man Went Naked Over Fuel Issue (picture) / Please Help Nairalander With Your Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by freecocoa(f): 4:40am On Feb 02, 2012
We are not anywhere near tire o please we still on the matter and this is cocoa l@ hot pon the microphone,yes o my people we still dey go,we very thankful for your support so far but we still need to make this happen so let's come out and give our very own perx the support she needs.

Like we been don talk before,your one naira can make a difference,this no mean say make you give one naira o but at ll at all na winch.

Some people wan give but one thing one thing dey stop them abeg remember it is more blessed to give than to receive and givers never lack on top all God loves a cheerful giver,this na opportunity to renew your daily dose of God's love in your life cheesy,please we can do this let's rain the money on perx,as una dey work for perx vineyard na so baba eledumare go dey work for una garden. Show some love today and your life will never remain the same,it will change for the best,thank una very abundancely, wink
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Ggee(m): 7:27am On Feb 02, 2012
HO3. Kindly contact me privately on email: gg2002@ureach.com
Thanks.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Kakatazz(f): 10:32am On Feb 02, 2012
Please Moderator, display the account number so that interested people can pay.Thank you.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 10:43am On Feb 02, 2012
Please How can get the account number to pay, and am wishing her quick recovery in Jesus name,
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Sijo01(f): 10:49am On Feb 02, 2012
Though i'v nt read d full story here **mi a lazy reader** but i fink i can b of help in my liru way.

@Perx, d joy of d Lord is ur strength.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by hardbody: 11:19am On Feb 02, 2012
please send account detail to hard_body99@yahoo.com

i.e ''hard(underscore)body''

I do not quite get a good grasp of her predicament but one sure thing is she needs help and support both financially and morally. Let us rally round this person, as they usually say, ' E fit be you, '
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by dazzle37(f): 11:39am On Feb 02, 2012
Hi all,
i have not gotten the full story and have not even seen the picture everyone is talking about on page 1 cry cry cry , However, i also want to contribute my widow's mite. so please contact me on dazzle37us@yahoo.com. and give me details .

thank you.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by AZeD1(m): 11:45am On Feb 02, 2012
Can i get the account details??
azdonald@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Sijo01(f): 12:01pm On Feb 02, 2012
[b]Am progressing in reading d thread (on pg 3 now)***Happy***

Acc details plz.

Mod, i base in Benin, ll like 2pay her a harmless visit once in a while if u cud plz help me wit her contact details(address&phone nos.)
wil really appreciate if my request is granted.
thanks.

/b]
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Sijo01(f): 12:07pm On Feb 02, 2012
@perx,
plz, Read & mediate on Ezekiel 37:1-15.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by r231(m): 1:32pm On Feb 02, 2012
A-ZeD:

Can i get the account details??
azdonald@yahoo.co.uk

dazzle37:

Hi all,
i have not gotten the full story and have not even seen the picture everyone is talking about on page 1 cry cry cry , However, i also want to contribute my widow's mite. so please contact me on dazzle37us@yahoo.com. and give me details .

thank you.

hardbody:

please send account detail to hard_body99@yahoo.com

i.e ''hard(underscore)body''

I do not quite get a good grasp of her predicament but one sure thing is she needs help and support both financially and morally. Let us rally round this person, as they usually say, ' E fit be you, '

AYODEJI4LOVE:

Please How can get the account number to pay, and am wishing her quick recovery in Jesus name,

Kakatazz:

Please Moderator, display the account number so that interested people can pay.Thank you.

account info sent

thanx
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by MissyB3(f): 1:37pm On Feb 02, 2012
www.nairaland.com/attachments/627698_perx_acct_naija2_JPG338e8c6d86a69e89d587bd15bc7b8f9b
Column A, row 25 : What does Chelsea and Ify's exp. mean? Solely the amount they spent on the visit or it includes what was given to Perx as pocket money?
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by r231(m): 1:41pm On Feb 02, 2012
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by r231(m): 1:45pm On Feb 02, 2012
Missy_B:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/627698_perx_acct_naija2_JPG338e8c6d86a69e89d587bd15bc7b8f9b
Column A, row 25 : What does Chelsea and Ify's exp. mean? Solely the amount they spent on the visit or it includes what was given to Perx as pocket money?

what we spent to go and verify the case. . .

transportation and money we gave her as well on the first visit
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by MissyB3(f): 1:50pm On Feb 02, 2012
r231:

what we spent to go and verify the case. . .

transportation and money we gave her as well on the first visit
I assume it's not possible to state what was spent on transportation and what was given to Perx(?)
Thanks for the clarification, though.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by r231(m): 2:07pm On Feb 02, 2012
PERX PROJECT REPORT

JAN 11:
News of Perx reaches TeHN

JAN 24:
Ifyalways & Chelseabmw visit Perx in Edo state to verify, collect x-rays, doctor's report, etc and present her with a gift.

JAN 26:
Fundraising for Perx starts on Nairaland

JAN 30:
Ifyalways visits Orthopedist at Lagoon Hospital for Expert Advice & cost estimates.

FEB 01:
First disbursement made to Perx -

N25,000 (drugs, internet, upkeep)

N7,500 (fixing of extensions to wheelchair)

Feb 02:
Progress Report presented on Nairaland
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by r231(m): 2:09pm On Feb 02, 2012
Missy_B:

I assume it's not possible to state what was spent on transportation and what was given to Perx(?)

not sure if you are asking for breakdown but here it goes

Transportation (Flight)

Xrays - We pay for the xrays

Finally handed her an envelop of money
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by violent(m): 2:25pm On Feb 02, 2012
do we have information on the surgery and how much it may cost to get it done?

does the surgery provide a permanent fix to this medical condition?

are there plans in place to ensure that she becomes self sustaining post treatment?
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Idowuogbo(f): 2:26pm On Feb 02, 2012
Missy_B:

Wow u sure in dere with questions aren't u lol,let me guess 30k was a high expenditure rite?

Well well 2 people made d visit,am quite sure if not certain flights were taken,taxis were probably used to and fro,lunch also included and part of d rest donated to Perx.Do u actually need receipts posted here undecided undecided undecided,Tehn has a committee its dier duty to verify receipts.We in return should get  rounded up figures dats how its done in most charity reports IMO  wink cool

@Ceasyc

I dey ooo,I jus dey prepare aso-rock presentations bcus as I dey see d figure here mehnnn subsidy affect my people gan ooo.So I dey go halar d big bois come,while I focus on dat project I don live my assistant Cocoa la hot to matche dis base.

@Cocoa

Oh gal u are not shouting na,in ur CV u listed ur voice fit blow loudspeaker,abeg give am belle turn d morrasucking volume up mannnnn angry sad Shout so heavens no we not smiling,madam wire d money wiv tone biko smiley

@r2bees

Oga u never increase ur PA salary na,how far talk better na sad
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by r231(m): 2:36pm On Feb 02, 2012
violent:

do we have information on the surgery and how much it may cost to get it done?

does the surgery provide a permanent fix to this medical condition?

are there plans in place to ensure that she becomes self sustaining post treatment?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-855820.288.html

from the horses mouth

@all who asked for this
TREATMENT:
1. quote for ketamine/RSD/CRPS in the U.S.A is stated in my post above and letter from the doctor in a post above too. $6,000 plus

2. Dr. Moin's quote for hip replacement if possible at UBTH or Dr. Moin's clinic is at least 400,000 naira, plus 2 weeks in private room is 100,000 naira. non private room is 60,000 naira

3. surgery for right femur if possible at UBTH or Dr. Moin's clinic is at least 170,000 naira

cost for tests to be carried out UNKNOWN. costs for physiotherapy and rehabilitation UNKNOWN, but I will find out soonest

I know it is a lot but I wish my family had hasten fund raising since the ketamine quote from the states since 2010 or NL had taken me seriously and helped with charity org, etc, when I first put up my story on NL in 2010 then maybe things wouldn't have gotten worse or more expensive. GOD KNOWS BEST

If anyone can get a cheaper (but safe) quote/surgery, etc, kindly let me know. God bless you all
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by MissyB3(f): 2:49pm On Feb 02, 2012
Wow u sure in dere with questions aren't u lol,let me guess 30k was a high expenditure rite?

Well well 2 people made d visit,am quite sure if not certain flights were taken,taxis were probably used to and fro,lunch also included and part of d rest donated to Perx.Do u actually need receipts posted here   ,Tehn has a committee its dier duty to verify receipts.We in return should get  rounded up figures dats how its done in most charity reports IMO   
When/if I speak to you, you can reply. . . .For now, I'm conversing with R231.

Transportation (Flight)

Xrays - We pay for the xrays

Finally handed her an envelop of money
Cool! #30,800 seemed too much for just ''visitation'' (as it was put) hence my questions.
Thanks again for the clarification.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by ifyalways(f): 2:53pm On Feb 02, 2012
@missy B, transportation was 17,000. I went by air, aero specifically and the 1 way fare was 18K, I returned by road COS I missed my return flight and by road was 2k.
We paid for x rays 3500
Gave perx cash of 10K
Scanned her doctors reports with 300 .
Thank you.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Idowuogbo(f): 2:56pm On Feb 02, 2012
Missy_B:

When/if I speak to you, you can reply. . . .For now, I'm conversing with R231.
Cool! #30,800 seemed too much for just ''visitation'' (as it was put) hence my questions.
Thanks again for the clarification.
Eeemh ur question attracted me so I answered,its a public forum so I can choose to quote whoever.Jus so u no am his assistant cheesy so I am authorised to reply whoever 2,so for now I wud let ur attitude slide. tongue
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Sijo01(f): 4:10pm On Feb 02, 2012
^4ur campaign effort,
i promix 2dey supply ur daily doz of Igbo
mak u tel me hw many rap u dey tak a day & i go dey supply am steady.

@cocolarios, e b lik say u neva day tak weed so i volunteer 2dey supply ur daily doz of St. Moris.
jst tel me hw many pack u fit high.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

am doing diz 2boast ur moral!
cheers.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Geezle(m): 4:21pm On Feb 02, 2012
send the acct details to acegery@yahoo.com
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Idowuogbo(f): 4:24pm On Feb 02, 2012
Kakatazz pls take dat offf,it wasn't disclosed for reasons habaaaaaaaaa angry angry,it never tire dem to PM na
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by mikeywise(m): 4:44pm On Feb 02, 2012
pls can i have the acc. details. tanx
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by dazzle37(f): 5:13pm On Feb 02, 2012
@ r231

Hi, just did an online transaction.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by biolabee(m): 6:04pm On Feb 02, 2012
this is nice, was really gonna request for an overview of contributions/outgoings so far

so what decision is perx going to do, which option so we can identify the goal
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by coolguyz(m): 6:16pm On Feb 02, 2012
account info pls!
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by r231(m): 6:20pm On Feb 02, 2012
dazzle37:

@ r231

Hi, just did an online transaction.

will confirm soon

Geezle:

send the acct details to acegery@yahoo.com

mikeywise:

pls can i have the acc. details. tanx

coolguyz:

account info pls!

account info sent
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by ositadima1(m): 6:21pm On Feb 02, 2012
kindly send acc. to unegbe@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (41) (Reply)

Huge Snake And Monitor Lizard Caught By Soldiers In Maiduguri (Photo) / Popular Brands From The Late 70's, 80's And Early 90's / Massive Python Swallows Big Goat (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.