Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx - Nairaland / General (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx (79701 Views)

Next Time You Want To Insult Your Mom,she Went Through This For U (picture) / Man Went Naked Over Fuel Issue (picture) / Please Help Nairalander With Your Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by r231(m): 6:22pm On Feb 02, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Kakatazz pls take dat offf,it wasn't disclosed for reasons habaaaaaaaaa angry angry,it never tire dem to PM na

my one and only PA grin grin you doing a good job

ositadima1:

kindly send acc. to unegbe@gmail.com

account info sent

thanx
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by MarcAnthon(m): 6:46pm On Feb 02, 2012
r231 pls send acct details to adyos344@yahoo.com
Do let me know a convenient way to pay in too. I stay in Texas. Thanks.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by r231(m): 7:06pm On Feb 02, 2012
MarcAnthon:

r231 pls send acct details to adyos344@yahoo.com
Do let me know a convenient way to pay in too. I stay in Texas. Thanks.

account info sent

thanx
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by r231(m): 7:26pm On Feb 02, 2012
#######################PLEASE NOTE####################################!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) have not appointed any individual or organisation to solicit funds for Miss Perx on our behalf. If at any point we have Liaison or affiliation with any Individual or organisations that wish to create awareness, raise funds or offer any form of cash or kind help, such affiliates would be made known here for accountability purposes.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Jarus(m): 7:35pm On Feb 02, 2012
Donations confirmed received from the following:

BOLSEAS
NW******* Az**
B***** EN***** J******

Thanks
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by perx(f): 7:44pm On Feb 02, 2012
@ all, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

i trust @idowu, cocoa, TEHN, GOOD JOB

i will confirm when i get the FEB 01:
First disbursement made to me (Perx) -

"N25,000 (drugs, internet, upkeep)

N7,500 (fixing of extensions to wheelchair)". thanks in advance. God bless you all IJN

i will have to go back and read some posts again and reply some people or questions. please bear with me
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by perx(f): 7:59pm On Feb 02, 2012
@TeHN/NL charity org and some nlanders, r231 posted my doctor's report since and Dr. Moin's number is there

page 8 i think.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-855820.224.html#msg10067164
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Years(m): 8:53pm On Feb 02, 2012
i want to contribute as well. disgbon@gmail.com
and how will i confirm the acct no.?
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by AZeD1(m): 8:56pm On Feb 02, 2012
Jarus:

BOLSEAS
NW******* Az**
B***** EN***** J******

Thanks
Bolded == moi
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by r231(m): 9:32pm On Feb 02, 2012
Years:

i want to contribute as well. disgbon@gmail.com
and how will i confirm the acct no.?

account info sent
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by r231(m): 9:37pm On Feb 02, 2012
violent:

do we have information on the surgery and how much it may cost to get it done?

does the surgery provide a permanent fix to this medical condition?

are there plans in place to ensure that she becomes self sustaining post treatment?

got the payment

thanx God bless
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by violent(m): 9:44pm On Feb 02, 2012
r231:

got the payment

thanx God bless

you're a good man!
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Ggee(m): 7:25am On Feb 03, 2012
Jarus:

BOLSEAS
NW******* Az**
B***** EN***** J******

Thanks

Can you confirm donations from GGEE on 1/2/12 by 4.16pm
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Jarus(m): 10:20am On Feb 03, 2012
Ggee:

Can you confirm donations from GGEE on 1/2/12 by 4.16pm

Confirmed since 01/02/12

Initials O.O.D, your donation confirmed.
Let's remember to be including our Nairaland ID too pls.

Thanks

It should be L.O.D actually, not O.O.D. As a Yoruba, oversight: LA****** for OLA****, hence used O, istead of L.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Jarus(m): 10:21am On Feb 03, 2012
Simonip,

Your donation confirmed.

Thanks
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by gambinob: 1:35pm On Feb 03, 2012
Pls confirm donation through paypal smiley
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by r231(m): 1:48pm On Feb 03, 2012
gambinob:

Pls confirm donation through paypal smiley

pmt rcvd thanx
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Jarus(m): 7:04pm On Feb 03, 2012
Alan K, Sijo 01, your donations confirmed.

God bless.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by perx(f): 7:11pm On Feb 03, 2012
sorry PHCN has not been doing a good job today and the laptop battery does not last

CONFIRMED. N32,500. payment received, thank you all sooooooo much

perx:

i will confirm when i get the FEB 01
:
First disbursement made to me (Perx) -

"N25,000 (drugs, internet, upkeep)

N7,500 (fixing of extensions to wheelchair)". thanks in advance. God bless you all IJN

Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by freecocoa(f): 8:31pm On Feb 03, 2012
@All,thank you so much for all your help so far,una keske no go run dry,abeg make una no vex as I no fit shout, I dey get sore throat so those of una that are yet to give fit include something make I take buy panadol abeg,una thank you.

@r123, you are just amazing,your reward is beyond the clouds,baba God is your strength.

@Jarus keep up the good work,may allah continue to bless you.

@Perx bebe ,our asanwa how you today?I see you are shining.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Idowuogbo(f): 9:01pm On Feb 03, 2012
^Mama dee wetin we do devil na,me sef get microphone disability I can't shout or talk to much, my doctor prescribed Don simon he say make I drink am till I stupor cus na d only tin wey go wash all d fullstops wey dey my vocal chords.People consider d campaigners na,if na 10 cartons of Cuban cigars una fit donate bring am at all at all na dey hin dey fry dodo give iya basira.Pls consider us join d project,ewo my throat oooo cocoa abeg roll claro give me biko I wan burn d mosquito wey play inside my throat.

@Perx

Mehn gen gen don land for ur account b dat oo,enjoy na ur time but biko I fit see Chewing stick money inside dat gen gen!! Dem give u? I need to renew my akpako biko cheesy cool
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by isalegan2: 4:08am On Feb 04, 2012
Perx, darling.  I wish you the best.  I first read about your situation in that infamous thread. . .   I wasn't sure what to think at the time - trying to understand the issue in the midst of all the drama lipsrsealed.  But, I am so glad that things are moving along now.  I will keep abreast of updates in this thread about your progress, and future needs leading up to the surgery.  Also, I would be curious to know if your medical trip might bring you to the USA.  I'm sure some of your well-wishers will love to wish you well in person and even (physically) help however we can.  All the best. smiley
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by perx(f): 5:36am On Feb 06, 2012
isale_gan2:

Perx, darling.  I wish you the best.  I first read about your situation in that infamous thread. . .   I wasn't sure what to think at the time - trying to understand the issue in the midst of all the drama lipsrsealed.  But, I am so glad that things are moving along now.  I will keep abreast of updates in this thread about your progress, and future needs leading up to the surgery.  Also, I would be curious to know if your medical trip might bring you to the USA.  I'm sure some of your well-wishers will love to wish you well in person and even (physically) help however we can.  All the best. smiley

Thank you and God bless

Idowu and cocoa, thanks babes.
HAVE A GREAT WEEK @ALL
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by agubata111: 3:39pm On Feb 07, 2012
my mum had hip dislocation , vein coil, bone lock. smthing tells me the physiotrapist dat treated her treat ds condition. he's in umuahia
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by perx(f): 1:13am On Feb 08, 2012
@@agubata111, more info please

Lord, I beg You, hear my prayers; but more than that,
listen to the groaning of my heart—my unspoken sadness.
In the din of my distress I cry out to my King, “I need Your help, God!”
The first thing every morning, I lay out the broken pieces of my life before You;
then I wait for You to speak to my heart, Lord

I am not really okay now but God willing. . .
Please pray for me @all. Thanks
Perx/Egbe

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=826801.msg10146395#msg10146395
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by freecocoa(f): 1:30am On Feb 08, 2012
^Hold on tight sugar,you'll be just fine,my prayers are with you,the lord is doing something just keep trusting him.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by agubata111: 10:18am On Feb 08, 2012
this is the man's nmber; 08063836819, 08051007382. his name is Boneman. the first thing is 4 him to check u and tell u if he can treat u or not. like i said b4, my mum's conditon ws very bad. she had pains walking nd while sleeping. we thot it wz arthrits nd spent so much money going to different places dt made it worse. but this guy has been able to handle her case properly. nd he has handled many other cases. he wz recommended 4 me by 1 of my friends he treated.

perx:

@@agubata111, more info please

Lord, I beg You, hear my prayers; but more than that,
listen to the groaning of my heart—my unspoken sadness.
In the din of my distress I cry out to my King, “I need Your help, God!”
The first thing every morning, I lay out the broken pieces of my life before You;
then I wait for You to speak to my heart, Lord

I am not really okay now but God willing. . .
Please pray for me @all. Thanks
Perx/Egbe

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=826801.msg10146395#msg10146395

Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Years(m): 8:03pm On Feb 08, 2012
r231:

account info sent

Hi, pls confirm you have received my own contribution.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by perx(f): 8:53pm On Feb 08, 2012
thanks @ freecocoa, agubata and all that donated and more
God bless

I have been admitted into UBTH. God help me. please people help me
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by maclatunji: 10:13pm On Feb 08, 2012
Somebody should kindly send me the account details. Thank you.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by r231(m): 10:17pm On Feb 08, 2012
maclatunji:

Somebody should kindly send me the account details. Thank you.

acct info sent
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 09, 2012
^^^why is she admitted into UBTH? care to fill us in?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (41) (Reply)

Huge Snake And Monitor Lizard Caught By Soldiers In Maiduguri (Photo) / Massive Python Swallows Big Goat (Photos) / Popular Brands From The Late 70's, 80's And Early 90's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.