Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,293 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Sodomy And Gang violation: Islam's Legacy With The Blessings Of Sharia. - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Sodomy And Gang violation: Islam's Legacy With The Blessings Of Sharia. (5339 Views)

The Importance And Blessings Of Gratitude In Islam / The Hypocrisy Of Dr Ahmed Datti, Presedent Of Suprime Coucil Of Sharia In Nigeri / Evil Effect Of Sharia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sodomy And Gang violation: Islam's Legacy With The Blessings Of Sharia. by LagosShia: 2:47am On Jan 28, 2012
Muslim Rebuttal against a missionary article on the Marriage of the Prophet (sa) to Mariyah al-Qibtiyyah (ra):

http://muslim-responses.com/The_Prophet_and_Mary_/The_Prophet_and_Mary_
Re: Sodomy And Gang violation: Islam's Legacy With The Blessings Of Sharia. by Bulldog(m): 2:50am On Jan 28, 2012
Hehehehe, Pls follow me witness the insanity people. The truth actually stings. I'm still wondering what brought the quotings which 90percent of them are twarted to suit his goal. Lagoshia, is that all you've got in your blasphemy database? Lol
Re: Sodomy And Gang violation: Islam's Legacy With The Blessings Of Sharia. by Bulldog(m): 2:56am On Jan 28, 2012
LagosShia:

Muslim Rebuttal against a missionary article on the Marriage of the Prophet (sa) to Mariyah al-Qibtiyyah (ra):

http://muslim-responses.com/The_Prophet_and_Mary_/The_Prophet_and_Mary_
yeah right. And some where i believe a sunnis is rebutting the rebuttal.
Re: Sodomy And Gang violation: Islam's Legacy With The Blessings Of Sharia. by Bulldog(m): 3:09am On Jan 28, 2012
Mind what you believe in. Supporting evil will only bring evil to your doorsteps. You might be thinking you are on a fast lane in the right track but where the lane terminates is of more importance than anyother thing. Shun evil and embrace goodness cos tomorrow might be too late,
Re: Sodomy And Gang violation: Islam's Legacy With The Blessings Of Sharia. by Sweetnecta: 3:41am On Jan 28, 2012
@Bulldog: Not all that glitters is gold.
[Quote]Quote from: Sweetnecta on Today at 01:08:43 AM
^^ I am using style style knock in some sense in your thick skull. I dont have patience for daft small pikins. bulldog is evil.
i'm might be daft but if an advanced country like the USA failed to refine your character and thinking, i wonder what chance i have. Look around you and see for yourself what the real evil is. [/QUote]Before I left Nigerian, I knew evil was bad and no way I have participated in it. America didn't teach me anything except the secular education I got from her, and a better Islam that i realized from her and the fact that there is that obvious evil completely separated from what is acceptable to good hearts.
America is a country on earth and you may just find your village in her. And as to my character and thinking, Allah refines them. Made them perfect that in all my years on earth, I run from evil. America does not teach you that. Your hatred is an open cesspool of filth, since you think nothing is good enough unless one is igbo christian, similar to the thinking of the boko haram saying nothing is good unless their own brand of Islam. neither you nor boko haram has benefited Nigeria, except that you drag her down. And to the topic, those who gang rap.e in abia are people of chriatian faith.
Re: Sodomy And Gang violation: Islam's Legacy With The Blessings Of Sharia. by Bulldog(m): 9:19am On Jan 28, 2012
Sweetnecta:
@bulldog, all that glitters isn't gold.
Before I left Nigerian, I knew evil was bad and no way I have participated in it. America didn't teach me anything except the secular education I got from her, and a better Islam that i realized from her and the fact that there is that obvious evil completely separated from what is acceptable to good hearts
.look around the world
and you'll notice one trend, islamists going against western education and calling it evil yet, you are keen enough to gain their secular education and why obviously you speak good of america is maybe cos you are in it at the moment. If you truely can tell evil from good you would have condemned all the evil born out of islam and sustained by it instead of supporting it. You mentioned better islam in the US? Lol binladen also experienced that kind of islam and how did he pay US back? Islam is islam and is evil stop deceiving your self. All that glitters isn't gold yeah i agree but have you considered that diamonds glitter too? Lol
Re: Sodomy And Gang violation: Islam's Legacy With The Blessings Of Sharia. by Bulldog(m): 11:56am On Jan 28, 2012
[/quote]
Sweetnecta:

And as to my character and thinking, Allah refines them. Made them perfect that in all my years on earth, I run from evil. America does not teach you that. Your hatred is an open cesspool of filth, since you think nothing is good enough unless one is igbo christian, similar to the thinking of the boko haram saying nothing is good unless their own brand of Islam. neither you nor boko haram has benefited Nigeria, except that you drag her down. And to the topic, those who gang rap.e in abia are people of chriatian faith.
taking a lizard to the forest doesn't make it a monitor lizard. Given all the refinement you are receiving, the stink and contradiction of islam still fill your veins. Read your quotes [quote author=Sweetnecta link=topic=856431.msg10064573#msg10064573 date=1327707367]
@bulldog: Its 12.18 in 9ja. Go to sleep. You said black hausa against Igbos. Am i responsible for the action of the black hausas, against the igbos when I have igbo people in my family and i am so far from the epicenter of the action? I guess the president of nigeria has no responsibility, the way obama will catch hell if it happened here?
i'm ain't accusing you for any of the crimes cos i know the you ain't the culprit but your knowledge of good and evil of islam made you accuse goodluck instead of the the northern muslim leaders and governors that pay them(boko harám)millions monthly. Some judgement you've got there.
Sweetnecta:
I am responsible for my action, just like Jesus was responsible for his own action. I laff at you in ndigbo. You are one of these post civil war children who some old deranged person who experienced the war poisoned, already.
does laughing at the face of evil make you human or evil? That's clearly another islam idiosyncrasy at work. You said have igbo friends and family members and laughing at their ordeal is what you do when they are in peril and calling me the child of a deranged person that fought for his family his loved ones and humanity your idea of good as you claim you were taught by islam? Go get some life.
Sweetnecta:
Maybe my friend Florence needs to educate those who have mis-educated you. She had just finished her first year in Nzukka when the war began. And each time we talk about home, i am amazed how much she wants the best for everyone. She is a true patriot. A christian among fakes like you. I do pray for her to receive guidance before she leaves this world. Amin.
i believe she is all you said cos she is a christian and an igbo, That's how we are. And maybe i might be a fake but islam is a fake entirely. You said many good thing about your friend but instead of emulating her and embracing the force and belief that make her all that good, you pray for her to get which other guidance that the holy spirit isn't alreading given her which her action entails?

Sweetnecta:
Tell this to the state of texas and many others which have death penalty in their books. the world is more complex than your south east village of nigeria. Go to Owerri and other big cities to learn that there is always a rule of law. I wonder if your village people will not hang times on the neck of a village thief, despoiler, etc?
my village doesn't gang violate people in our market square and that's as simple as it gets.

Sweetnecta:
Maybe i should get to nigeria and implement this on you? Is that what will calm you down since you seem to enjoy pain?
yeah i know you might want to kill me for telling you the truth. And how is that different from what boko harám is doing which you claim is a bad flavour of islam. Even With ur good islam, the evil of islam still lingers in you. and i can bet you didn't even know when you wrote that cos it's more of an impulse to every muslim.

Sweetnecta:
You are truly a village mind. A redneck christian institution will admit muslim even as their execute, because that was your thought.
yeah come the east and see for yourself and not just keep your head in the sky and talk irrationally with you urban mind, muslims are well catered for in my village, just like flourence is proving to you over there even as they persecute christians. And you know what they pay us with? They send us Dead bodies of our loved ones in trucks.please sweetnecta, evaluate your thinking cos the evil and darkness of islam is already eating through you. You talked of a gang violation in abia as a kinda blackmail to christianity but i also fail to see the link cos the report didn't even say they where christians and the motive wasn't in anyway related to christianity, sure the act evil and that's why christians traced the video and identified the culprits(even though it's almost an imposible feat given the nature of the internet, that's if you know anything about the web). What did muslims do in a far more simpler case, they waited for their turn in the middle of a village! Abomination! And what was the crime of the reporter violated? She isn't a muslim and is from america(which they got wrong cos she is from south africa).
Re: Sodomy And Gang violation: Islam's Legacy With The Blessings Of Sharia. by LagosShia: 1:59pm On Jan 28, 2012
Sweetnecta:

@Bulldog: Not all that glitters is gold. Before I left Nigerian, I knew evil was bad and no way I have participated in it. America didn't teach me anything except the secular education I got from her, and a better Islam that i realized from her and the fact that there is that obvious evil completely separated from what is acceptable to good hearts.
America is a country on earth and you may just find your village in her. And as to my character and thinking, Allah refines them. Made them perfect that in all my years on earth, I run from evil. America does not teach you that. Your hatred is an open cesspool of filth, since you think nothing is good enough unless one is igbo christian, similar to the thinking of the boko haram saying nothing is good unless their own brand of Islam. neither you nor boko haram has benefited Nigeria, except that you drag her down. And to the topic, those who gang rap.e in abia are people of chriatian faith.

very nicely put.very eloquent and sweet to read.even Shakespear could admire your words.very poetic and poignant.MashaAllah!
Re: Sodomy And Gang violation: Islam's Legacy With The Blessings Of Sharia. by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 28, 2012
LagosShia:

i will present the fact surrounding the marriage of Mariyah al-Qibtiyyah (RA) to the Prophet (sa).as for Aisha and Hafsa,i dont know how well you know that both of them were condemned by the Quran and we Shia in particular dislike them both and also both of their fathers (abu bakr and umar) while sunnis actually defend these four individuals.Aisha was even jealous of Lady Khadijah (as),the first wife of the Prophet (sa) who has passed away before the Prophet (sa) married Aisha as the second wife.so i really dont intend to offend my sunni brothers by talking against Aisha or who she was and what she was from our view.i do not intend to make this a shia-sunni discussion.so i will just go ahead and present the facts surrounding the marriage of Mariyah al-Qibtiyyah (ra).

LagosShia, that Aisha was condemned in the Qu'ran is news to me, show me where? If you are referring to the adultery incident, then you are forgetting that her innocence was proven, even if it took a whole month for a revelation to come. Ali was one of the louder voices of people who believed she was guilty and I guess Aisha never forgave him; hardly a surprise that she led a battle against Ali that Aisha (her closest living relative at the time).

Reading about Aisha offers many insights about Islam and the truth about Muhammed himself if her stories are examined with rational thoughts
Re: Sodomy And Gang violation: Islam's Legacy With The Blessings Of Sharia. by LagosShia: 6:35pm On Jan 28, 2012
naijababe:

LagosShia, that Aisha was condemned in the Qu'ran is news to me, show me where? If you are referring to the adultery incident, then you are forgetting that her innocence was proven, even if it took a whole month for a revelation to come. Ali was one of the louder voices of people who believed she was guilty and I guess Aisha never forgave him; hardly a surprise that she led a battle against Ali that Aisha (her closest living relative at the time).

Reading about Aisha offers many insights about Islam and the truth about Muhammed himself if her stories are examined with rational thoughts

please dont get frantic.it really annoys me when people dont know what they are talking about and they are showing excitement.

Imam Ali (as) only suggested to the Prophet (sa) that she should be divorced.when the verse of the Quran was revealed,then eveything ended on that.the Prophet (sa) had warned her not to create fitna among muslims and not to fight Imam Ali (as).she did and she got what she was looking for:humiliation.he defeated her army and sent women to arrest her and take her into her house were the Quran commanded her to stay.

i am not talking about the allegation of adultery against her which the Quran itself absolves her from.

i am talking about Surat-at-Tahrim.check it.both Aisha and Hafsa were jealous of Mariyah al-Qibtiyyah and Zainab Bint Jahsh (RA).

the birth of Ibraheem (as),the son of the Prophet (sa) who died at infancy greatly excited jealousy from the barren wives of the Prophet (sa),particularly the rebellious ones,Aisha and Hafsa.it is of importance to note that only Lady Khadijah (as),the first wife of the Prophet (sa) and the most beloved to him that bore children for the Prophet (sa).then Mariyyah al-Qibtiyyah (ra) also gave birth to a son.that really was a point of jealousy.

for God's sake,we muslim do not deny or hide that polygamy (marrying up to but not more than 4 wives) is an islamic option.we have nothing to be ashamed of by admitting that the Prophet (sa) had more than one wife and infact more than 9 in his lifetime.so why Aisha and Hafsa living with a husband that also had more wives would feel jealous if he adds one more,is beyond me.the rebellious nature of Aisha and Hafsa (even though our sunni brother try to sugarcoat for them) is not hard to see.Aisha in particular got slapped by her father more than once for misbehaviour with the Prophet (sa),her husband.
Re: Sodomy And Gang violation: Islam's Legacy With The Blessings Of Sharia. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 28, 2012
^ You are funny dude indeed grin grin grin grin grin. Get excited over what exactly, and how can you possibly know the extent of my knowledge based on a couple of posts?

You are referring to the incident where Aisha and Hafsa ganged up to tell the prophet that his breath smelled of Maghafir after eating honey in Zaynab bint Jahsh quarters, abi?

The ayah you are referring to say and I quote: 'If you both (A'isha and Hafsa) turn to Allah, then indeed your hearts are already inclined and if you back up each other against him, then surely Allah it is who is his guradian, and Jibra'eel and the believers that do good, and the angels after that are the aiders.

Maybe, his Lord, if he divorce you, will give him in your place wives better than you, submissive, faithful, obedient, penitent, adorers, fasters, widows and virgins.'

How is this a condemnation?
Re: Sodomy And Gang violation: Islam's Legacy With The Blessings Of Sharia. by Bulldog(m): 7:27pm On Jan 28, 2012
LagosShia:

very nicely put.very eloquent and sweet to read.even Shakespear could admire your words.very poetic and poignant.MashaAllah!
exactly, islamic and a racist shakespears could have done that. Lol. What was that again about birds of the same feather?
Re: Sodomy And Gang violation: Islam's Legacy With The Blessings Of Sharia. by Bulldog(m): 7:55pm On Jan 28, 2012
naijababe:

^ You are funny dude indeed grin grin grin grin grin. Get excited over what exactly, and how can you possibly know the extent of my knowledge based on a couple of posts?

You are referring to the incident where Aisha and Hafsa ganged up to tell the prophet that his breath smelled of Maghafir after eating honey in Zaynab bint Jahsh quarters, abi?

The ayah you are referring to say and I quote: 'If you both (A'isha and Hafsa) turn to Allah, then indeed your hearts are already inclined and if you back up each other against him, then surely Allah it is who is his guradian, and Jibra'eel and the believers that do good, and the angels after that are the aiders.

Maybe, his Lord, if he divorce you, will give him in your place wives better than you, submissive, faithful, obedient, penitent, adorers, fasters, widows and virgins.'

hehehe,  Naijababe i must confess, you really knew your onion on the matter, am cross checking all your statements and its both comprehensive and factual. You know what about lagoshia? He's as blind as a bat, he twists facts, has a very disgustin temper and the very master at  contradicting himself. The summary is that for a prophet with all these sex scandals, there is nothing worth emulating from him, i'm better off emulating my dad cos he is far more better. Imagine the white and black lie  the koran feeds them by telling them a person of such character is greater than jesus christ.
Re: Sodomy And Gang violation: Islam's Legacy With The Blessings Of Sharia. by LagosShia: 8:01pm On Jan 28, 2012
naijababe:

the verse of condemnation is not only about the smell of the Prophet's (sa) mouth of honey.

the verse describes them as their heart has "swayed to evil" or "inclined towards evil".you should please continue reading the verses in Surat-at-Tahrim.

obviously,God telling you that you are evil is not condemnation to a "naijababe".but im sure it would bother you more if it was your boyfriend or husband making that statement to you.
Re: Sodomy And Gang violation: Islam's Legacy With The Blessings Of Sharia. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 28, 2012
LagosShia, you are really being disingenious, where is this place now?

Here is Surah Tahreem ( the ayah relating to the incident)

[b][66:0] In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

[66:1] O you prophet, why do you prohibit what GOD has made lawful for you, just to please your wives? GOD is Forgiver, Merciful.

[66:2] GOD has decreed for you the laws dealing with your oaths. GOD is your Lord, and He is the Omniscient, Most Wise.

[66:3] The prophet had trusted some of his wives with a certain statement, then one of them spread it, and GOD let him know about it. He then informed his wife of part of the issue, and disregarded part. She asked him, "Who informed you of this?" He said, "I was informed by the Omniscient, Most Cognizant."

[66:4] If the two of you repent to GOD, then your hearts have listened. But if you band together against him, then GOD is his ally, and so is Gabriel and the righteous believers. Also, the angels are his helpers.

[66:5] If he divorces you, his Lord will substitute other wives in your place who are better than you; submitters (Muslims), believers (Mu'mins), obedient, repentant, worshipers, pious, either previously married, or virgins.

[66:6] O you who believe, protect yourselves and your families from the Hellfire whose fuel is people and rocks. Guarding it are stern and powerful angels who never disobey GOD; they do whatever they are commanded to do. [/b]

Where is the part saying their hearts are inclined towards evil ?
Re: Sodomy And Gang violation: Islam's Legacy With The Blessings Of Sharia. by LagosShia: 10:45pm On Jan 28, 2012
naijababe:

LagosShia, you are really being disingenious, where is this place now?

Here is Surah Tahreem ( the ayah relating to the incident)

[b][66:0] In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

[66:1] O you prophet, why do you prohibit what GOD has made lawful for you, just to please your wives? GOD is Forgiver, Merciful.

[66:2] GOD has decreed for you the laws dealing with your oaths. GOD is your Lord, and He is the Omniscient, Most Wise.

[66:3] The prophet had trusted some of his wives with a certain statement, then one of them spread it, and GOD let him know about it. He then informed his wife of part of the issue, and disregarded part. She asked him, "Who informed you of this?" He said, "I was informed by the Omniscient, Most Cognizant."

[66:4] If the two of you repent to GOD, then your hearts have listened. But if you band together against him, then GOD is his ally, and so is Gabriel and the righteous believers. Also, the angels are his helpers.

[66:5] If he divorces you, his Lord will substitute other wives in your place who are better than you; submitters (Muslims), believers (Mu'mins), obedient, repentant, worshipers, pious, either previously married, or virgins.

[66:6] O you who believe, protect yourselves and your families from the Hellfire whose fuel is people and rocks. Guarding it are stern and powerful angels who never disobey GOD; they do whatever they are commanded to do. [/b]

Where is the part saying their hearts are inclined towards evil ?

even naijababe" is trying hard to mistranslate our Quran.

grin grin grin grin

Holy Quran 66:4
"If you two [wives] repent to Allah , [it is best], for your hearts have deviated(from truth towards evil). But if you cooperate against him - then indeed Allah is his protector, and Gabriel and the righteous of the believers and the angels, moreover, are [his] assistants".
Re: Sodomy And Gang violation: Islam's Legacy With The Blessings Of Sharia. by Sweetnecta: 10:48pm On Jan 28, 2012
@Bulldog: Quote from: Sweetnecta on Today at 12:36:07 AM
[Quote]does laughing at the face of evil make you human or evil?[/Quote]human.

[Quote] That's clearly another islam idiosyncrasy at work.[/Quote]But Jesu laffed at the face of evil.

[Quote] You said have igbo friends and family members and laughing at their ordeal is what you do when they are in peril and calling me the child of a deranged person that fought for his family his loved ones and humanity your idea of good as you claim you were taught by islam?[/Quote]Did igbo killed any non igbo during the war? Did the military humiliated even yoruba captured army? Watch youtube about it. Did i know of igbo who remain within the yoruba community throughout the 30 months of the war? Yes.

[Quote] Go get some life.[/Quote]you need education.

[Quote]i believe she is all you said cos she is a christian and an igbo,[/Quote]no. She is a good nigerian, different the ethno trabalists i have seen here on NL. i guess its because of here good heart and her age being a successful person, there is no reason for her to be bitter.

[Quote] That's how we are.[/Quote]I guess you and almost 80% of the folks on nairaland are the abnormals?

[Quote] And maybe i might be a fake but islam is a fake entirely.[/Quote]Islam is what makes me different from typical Yoruba as we are called here on NL.

[Quote] You said many good thing about your friend but instead of emulating her and embracing the force and belief that make her all that good,[/Quote]If i give her details to you and you ask her about me, I am sure you will have a different opinion.

[Quote] you pray for her to get which other guidance that the holy spirit isn't alreading given her which her action entails?[/Quote]tell me the name of the holy spirit, then i will take you seriously.

[Quote] from: Sweetnecta on Today at 12:36:07 AM
Tell this to the state of texas and many others which have death penalty in their books. the world is more complex than your south east village of nigeria. Go to Owerri and other big cities to learn that there is always a rule of law. I wonder if your village people will not hang times on the neck of a village thief, despoiler, etc?
my village doesn't gang violate people in our market square and that's as simple as it gets.[/Quote]Does the bold address whats above it?

[Quote]yeah i know you might want to kill me for telling you the truth.[/Quote]You think I am Pat Robertson of 700 club who is eager to advocate the death of people? You are out of your mind.

[Quote] And how is that different from what boko harám is doing which you claim is a bad flavour of islam. Even With ur good islam, the evil of islam still lingers in you.[/Quote]The bad Islam has stopped me from fornication, consumption of alcohol, pork, steal, even indulge in interest giving or consumption, etc. And I am struggling like everyone.

[Quote] and i can bet you didn't even know when you wrote that cos it's more of an impulse to every muslim.[/Quote]I don't act on impulse. If you bet, you will become poor or remain poor.

[Quote]yeah come the east and see for yourself and not just keep your head in the sky and talk irrationally with you urban mind, muslims are well catered for in my village, just like flourence is proving to you over there even as they persecute christians.[/Quote]My in laws are Igbos. Am i not proving to her; do you think it is a one way street and forget birds of the same feather flock together? You have no foresight.

[Quote] And you know what they pay us with? They send us Dead bodies of our loved ones in trucks.please sweetnecta, evaluate your thinking cos the evil and darkness of islam is already eating through you.[/Quote]And will the Iraqi speak, please. Or the afghans.

[Quote] You talked of a gang violation in abia as a kinda blackmail to christianity but i also fail to see the link cos the report didn't even say they where christians and the motive wasn't in anyway related to christianity, sure the act evil and that's why christians traced the video and identified the culprits(even though it's almost an imposible feat given the nature of the internet, that's if you know anything about the web).[/Quote]I don't know anything about the internet, though the rapi.st said "Jesus Christ".

[Quote] What did muslims do in a far more simpler case, they waited for their turn in the middle of a village! Abomination![/Quote]Have you not known how common gang rap.ing is common in the western countries? The reason nigeria was particular about what happened is that it is not an african culture. Christians are covered by the blood of jesus. no?

[Quote] And what was the crime of the reporter violated? She isn't a muslim and is from america(which they got wrong cos she is from south africa).[/Quote]So I am responsible or islam is responsible for every evil a muslim commits, while christianity is not responsible for any evil a christian commits? What sense of justice is that?
Re: Sodomy And Gang violation: Islam's Legacy With The Blessings Of Sharia. by LagosShia: 10:52pm On Jan 28, 2012
[Shakir 66:1] O Prophet! why do you forbid (yourself) that which Allah has made lawful for you; you seek to please your wives; and Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

[Pooya/Ali Commentary 66:1]
As a preface to this surah refer to and study carefully the commentary of Ahzab : 28 to 32, 33, 34, 35 on pages 897 to 908 in which the character pattern of the two wives referred to in this surah, A-isha and Hafsa, has been discussed in the light of the traditions reported by Bukhari and other well known Muslim scholars.

The Holy Prophet used to drink a glass of honey-syrup whenever he visited the apartment of Zaynab. A-isha and Hafsa became resentful, and A-isha devised a plot. Knowing the Holy Prophet's dislike of unpleasant smells she held her nose when he came to her apartment after drinking a glass of honey-syrup prepared by Zaynab, and accused him of having eaten the produce of a very ill-smelling tree. When she accused him of having eaten maghafir (a nauseating herb) the Holy Prophet said that he had taken only honey. She said: "The bees had fed on maghafir." When he visited Hafsa she also acted just like A-isha. Displeased with their obnoxious behaviour the Holy Prophet vowed not to eat honey any more. This is recorded by Bukhari in his commentary on Tahrim, in his Sahih, Vol. 3, p. 136. In the same place are recorded several traditions as related by Umar bin Khattab stating that the two women, A-isha and Hafsa were insolent and haughty towards the Holy Prophet.

On a day assigned to Hafsa, when she was not found in her apartment as she went to her parent's house, the Holy Prophet spent the night with Marya, the coptic girl, presented to him by the ruler of Egypt, who became the mother of his son, Ibrahim. To calm the quarrelsome bad temper of Hafsa he vowed that he would have no more to do with Marya.

The wives of the Holy Prophet were expected to show a higher standard in behaviour, as they were in the company of the superior most teacher of manners, social behaviour and etiquette.

The Holy Prophet's mind was sorely distressed by the obnoxious behaviour of A-isha and Hafsa and he renounced the society of his wives for one month. Verse one was revealed to say that as Allah has allowed him honey and Marya, he did not have to forsake any of them.

If any vow prevents from doing good or acting rightly one should expiate the vow, but not refrain from doing good deeds. For the expiation of oaths and vows see commentary of Ma-idah: 89 and for the vain oaths and vows Baqarah: 225.

Verses 3 to 5 refer to A-isha and Hafsa who were envious and jealous to the point of sickness against the Holy Prophet's refined and highminded wives. Once Hafsa came to know about a very personal matter concerning the Holy Prophet which he thought should not be made public, therefore he asked her not to publish it. But she at once rushed to her friend A-isha and whispered to her a version which was in great part untrue. Hafsa who betrayed confidence and A-isha who encouraged the betrayal were commanded to turn in repentance to Allah. If they were to resist repentance and amends, they would be abetting each other's crime but could not harm the most perfect messenger of Allah whom all the spiritual forces always surrounded to protect from every type of slander and falsehood. Please refer to Kanz al Ummal, vol. 6 p. 294 and Ibn Sad's Tabaqat, vol.8, p. 115.

Salihul muminin, "the (most) righteous among the believers" refers to Imam Ali according to Tafsir Durr al Manthur by Jalal al Din al Suyuti, Tafsir al Husayni, Kamaluddin Husayn Kashifi and Hayat ul Awliya.

Aqa Mahdi Puya says:

To make a vow to do a thing which one has the option to do or not to do is permissible in Islam if there is good in it.

A husband can accommodate his wife's legitimate desires to a reasonable extent. Ma-idah: 89 gives details of expiation for cancelling the oath.

The recommendation in verse 2 to the Holy Prophet to dissolve his oath is put forward in view of the insolent behaviour of A-isha and Hafsa described in verse 3. The tone of the first two verses is like Bara-at: 43 wherein hypocrites have been blamed for falsehood.

Refer to the commentary of the verses of Ahzab mentioned above on pages 897 to 907 particularly Aqa Mahdi Puya's note on page 899. The Prophet had discretionary power to divorce any or all his wives, and if he did so Allah would give him good women as his wives in place of the existing wives, who were, in view of verse 5, ordinary women harbouring envy, jealousy, and ill-will against others; particularly A-isha's hostility towards Ali Ibn abi Talib has been recorded by all the well known historians. See commentary of Ahzab on pages 897 to 907. At last she led an army of insurgents against him in the battle of Jamal. See details of this battle in the Early History of Islam by Dr. Safdar Husain. At that time there were better women of character and integrity than the wives of the Holy Prophet. The evil demonstrated by the two has been described as sufficient transgression to be condemned to the fire of hell; so the believing and obedient wives of the Holy Prophet are warned to save themselves from a fire whose fuel is men and stones as stated in Baqarah: 24.

When verse 6 was recited by the Holy Prophet a man stood up and said: "I try my best to make the members of my family follow the commands of Allah, do good and avoid evil, but my advice falls on deaf ears and they-do not obey."

The Holy Prophet said:

"Blessed is he who teaches righteousness and the commands of Allah to his family. If they do not listen to you, they shall be the fuel of the fire. You are safe because you have done your duty."

It is written in Minhajus Sadiqin that when those who have done good deeds and believed in Allah will be rewarded on the day of judgement, they will pray to Allah to bless him more and give him more reward who taught them the true teachings of Allah, His Prophet and Ahl ul Bayt and showed them how to follow them in letter and spirit. Reverse will be the fate of those heads of the families who did not do their duty to their families. All of them will be the fuel of the fire.

The punishment the disbelievers will undergo is the result of their disbelief and evil deeds. It is the fruit of their own misdeeds, the result of their own deliberate choice.

[Shakir 66:2] Allah indeed has sanctioned for you the expiation of your oaths and Allah is your Protector, and He is the Knowing the Wise.

[Pooya/Ali Commentary 66:2] (see commentary for verse 1)

[Shakir 66:3] And when the prophet secretly communicated a piece of information to one of his wives-- but when she informed (others) of it, and Allah made him to know it, he made known part of it and avoided part; so when he informed her of it, she said: Who informed you of this? He said: The Knowing, the one Aware, informed me.

[Pooya/Ali Commentary 66:3] (see commentary for verse 1)

[Shakir 66:4] If you both turn to Allah, then indeed your hearts are already inclined (to this); and if you back up each other against him, then surely Allah it is Who is his Guardian, and Jibreel and -the believers that do good, and the angels after that are the aiders.
[Pooya/Ali Commentary 66:4] (see commentary for verse 1)

http://quran.al-islam.org/
Re: Sodomy And Gang violation: Islam's Legacy With The Blessings Of Sharia. by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 28, 2012
^ Wetin concern me with changing the Qu'ran, I just took one translation off the internet and the three that I checked did not have the evil whatever in them.

I tire sef for this back and forth undecided
Re: Sodomy And Gang violation: Islam's Legacy With The Blessings Of Sharia. by LagosShia: 11:42pm On Jan 28, 2012
naijababe:

^ Wetin concern me with changing the Qu'ran, I just took one translation off the internet and the three that I checked did not have the evil whatever in them.

I tire sef for this back and forth undecided

this is a chance for you to learn.so read!
Re: Sodomy And Gang violation: Islam's Legacy With The Blessings Of Sharia. by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jan 28, 2012
Learn what? That Mo slept with his slave and his other wives got jealous and conspired to show him pepper or that they were jealous of his eating honey at another consort's quarters and Allah came to his rescue and revealed another very convenient verse(s) of the Qu'ran ? Abegii o jare.

Make you dey carry go, i don tire
Re: Sodomy And Gang violation: Islam's Legacy With The Blessings Of Sharia. by LagosShia: 12:30am On Jan 29, 2012
naijababe:

Learn what? That Mo slept with his slave and his other wives got jealous and conspired to show him pepper or that they were jealous of his eating honey at another consort's quarters and Allah came to his rescue and revealed another very convenient verse(s) of the Qu'ran ? Abegii o jare.

Make you dey carry go, i don tire

did he marry the "slave girls" or not?was that to break taboos?

you tried defending those "jealous wives" but to no avail because those two were notorious.

and our Prophet (sa) was a man.we slept with women and ate food.he was not a "god".
Re: Sodomy And Gang violation: Islam's Legacy With The Blessings Of Sharia. by Nobody: 12:44am On Jan 29, 2012
LagosShia:

did he marry the "slave girls" or not?was that to break taboos?

you tried defending those "jealous wives" but to no avail because those two were notorious.

and our Prophet (sa) was a man.we slept with women and ate food.he was not a "god".

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Jealous wives who gave a lot of insight into the life of Mo, didn't the same Allah reveal a verse to clear Aisha od adultery/ allow Mo to marry his adopted son's wife?

One of the most authoritative sources of Sirat-ul-Nabiyy is Ibn Ishad's life of Muhammed, even he stated that Maria was a slave girl that he slept with in Hafsa's quarters.
Re: Sodomy And Gang violation: Islam's Legacy With The Blessings Of Sharia. by LagosShia: 1:14am On Jan 29, 2012
naijababe:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Jealous wives who gave a lot of insight into the life of Mo, didn't the same Allah reveal a verse to clear Aisha od adultery/ allow Mo to marry his adopted son's wife?

One of the most authoritative sources of Sirat-ul-Nabiyy is Ibn Ishad's life of Muhammed, even he stated that Maria was a slave girl that he slept with in Hafsa's quarters.

it is not forbidden for a prophet to sleep with his "slave" girl especially when this term refers to POW.we see in the bible that God ordered Moses to kill all the women and children and men but only spare the virgins.spare virgins for what?

the Quran even makes it clearer in verse 4:24:

"And [also prohibited to you are all] married women except those your right hands possess. [This is] the decree of Allah upon you. And lawful to you are [all others] beyond these, [provided] that you seek them [in marriage] with [gifts from] your property, desiring chastity, not unlawful sexual intercourse. So for whatever you enjoy [of marriage] from them, give them their due compensation as an obligation. And there is no blame upon you for what you mutually agree to beyond the obligation. Indeed, Allah is ever Knowing and Wise".

a "slave" especially one that was gifted or captured as prisoner of war,was commanded by Allah to be freed or ransomed by whoever.but if the "slave" agrees to marry the "owner" and be ransomed with her dowry,then she becomes a legal wife and nothing is wrong with that except to perverted minds who call themselves "babes".
Re: Sodomy And Gang violation: Islam's Legacy With The Blessings Of Sharia. by Nobody: 1:32am On Jan 29, 2012
LagosShia:

it is not forbidden for a prophet to sleep with his "slave" girl especially when this term refers to POW.we see in the bible that God ordered Moses to kill all the women and children and men but only spare the virgins.spare virgins for what?

Okay , I understand, you are operating under 5000BC stone age  practises  tongue

Anyway you do not need to worry about Virgins , there are 72 waiting for you in Paradise.  grin
Re: Sodomy And Gang violation: Islam's Legacy With The Blessings Of Sharia. by LagosShia: 2:27am On Jan 29, 2012
frosbel:

Okay , I understand, you are operating under 5000BC stone age practises tongue
so your bible god changes his mind with time? well it looks like he is growing up!!!or may be you guys are more advance than him when he was at his age 5000 years ago.

you have just admitted that your bible contains stoneage laws and your god is crude and foolish.

as for us,we dont live in self denial and we try to be as chaste and moral as possible as the Quran commands us.what we hate is when you try to lie and play with us to portray us for what we are truly not.

Anyway you do not need to worry about Virgins , there are 72 waiting for you in Paradise. grin

only?
Re: Sodomy And Gang violation: Islam's Legacy With The Blessings Of Sharia. by Bulldog(m): 8:30am On Jan 29, 2012
Hehehe, Look at your post sweetnectar and tell me who's the tribalist? And racist and filled with hatred. Am not fighting with you or have anything against you as a person as you claim. I'm just against the evils condoned in islam.
Sweetnecta:

@Bulldog: Quote from: Sweetnecta on Today at 12:36:07 AMhuman.

But Jesu laffed at the face of evil.

Did igbo killed any non igbo during the war? Did the military humiliated even yoruba captured army? Watch youtube about it. Did i know of igbo who remain within the yoruba community throughout the 30 months of the war? Yes.

you need education.

no. She is a good nigerian, different the ethno trabalists i have seen here on NL. i guess its because of here good heart and her age being a successful person, there is no reason for her to be bitter.

I guess you and almost 80% of the folks on nairaland are the abnormals?

Islam is what makes me different from typical Yoruba as we are called here on NL.

If i give her details to you and you ask her about me, I am sure you will have a different opinion.

tell me the name of the holy spirit, then i will take you seriously.

Does the bold address whats above it?

You think I am Pat Robertson of 700 club who is eager to advocate the death of people? You are out of your mind.

The bad Islam has stopped me from fornication, consumption of alcohol, pork, steal, even indulge in interest giving or consumption, etc. And I am struggling like everyone.

I don't act on impulse. If you bet, you will become poor or remain poor.

My in laws are Igbos. Am i not proving to her; do you think it is a one way street and forget birds of the same feather flock together? You have no foresight.

And will the Iraqi speak, please. Or the afghans.

I don't know anything about the internet, though the rapi.st said "Jesus Christ".

Have you not known how common gang rap.ing is common in the western countries? The reason nigeria was particular about what happened is that it is not an african culture. Christians are covered by the blood of jesus. no?

So I am responsible or islam is responsible for every evil a muslim commits, while christianity is not responsible for any evil a christian commits? What sense of justice is that?

Re: Sodomy And Gang violation: Islam's Legacy With The Blessings Of Sharia. by Bulldog(m): 9:04am On Jan 29, 2012
Quote from: Sweetnecta on
Yesterday at 03:41:37 AM
And as to my character and
thinking, Allah refines them.
Made them perfect that in all my
years on earth, I run from evil.
America does not teach you that.
Your hatred is an open cesspool
of filth, since you think nothing
is good enough unless one is
igbo christian, similar to the
thinking of the boko haram
saying nothing is good unless
their own brand of Islam. neither
you nor boko haram has
benefited Nigeria, except that
you drag her down. And to the
topic, those who gang rap.e in
abia are people of chriatian faith.
taking a lizard to the forest
doesn't make it a monitor lizard.
Given all the refinement you are
receiving, the stink and
contradiction of islam still fill
your veins. Read your quotes
Yesterday at 12:36:07 AM
@bulldog: Its 12.18 in 9ja. Go to
sleep. You said black hausa
against Igbos. Am i responsible
for the action of the black
hausas, against the igbos when I
have igbo people in my family
and i am so far from the
epicenter of the action? I guess
the president of nigeria has no
responsibility, the way obama
will catch hell if it happened
here?
i'm ain't accusing you for any of
the crimes cos i know the you
ain't the culprit but your
knowledge of good and evil of
islam made you accuse goodluck
instead of the the northern
muslim leaders and governors
that pay them(boko
harám)millions monthly. Some
judgement you've got there.
I am responsible for my action,
just like Jesus was responsible
for his own action. I laff at you
in ndigbo. You are one of these
post civil war children who some
old deranged person who
experienced the war poisoned,
already.
does laughing at the face of evil
make you human or evil? That's
clearly another islam
idiosyncrasy at work. You said
have igbo friends and family
members and laughing at their
ordeal is what you do when they
are in peril and calling me the
child of a deranged person that
fought for his family his loved
ones and humanity your idea of
good as you claim you were
taught by islam? Go get some
life.
Maybe my friend Florence needs
to educate those who have mis-
educated you. She had just
finished her first year in Nzukka
when the war began. And each
time we talk about home, i am
amazed how much she wants
the best for everyone. She is a
true patriot. A christian among
fakes like you. I do pray for her
to receive guidance before she
leaves this world. Amin.
i believe she is all you said cos
she is a christian and an igbo,
That's how we are. And maybe i
might be a fake but islam is a
fake entirely. You said many
good thing about your friend
but instead of emulating her and
embracing the force and belief
that make her all that good, you
pray for her to get which other
guidance that the holy spirit isn't
alreading given her which her
action entails?
Tell this to the state of texas and
many others which have death
penalty in their books. the world
is more complex than your south
east village of nigeria. Go to
Owerri and other big cities to
learn that there is always a rule
of law. I wonder if your village
people will not hang times on the
neck of a village thief, despoiler,
etc?
my village doesn't gang violate
people in our market square and
that's as simple as it gets.
Maybe i should get to nigeria
and implement this on you? Is
that what will calm you down
since you seem to enjoy pain?
yeah i know you might want to
kill me for telling you the truth.
And how is that different from
what boko harám is doing which
you claim is a bad flavour of
islam. Even With ur good islam,
the evil of islam still lingers in
you. and i can bet you didn't
even know when you wrote that
cos it's more of an impulse to
every muslim.
You are truly a village mind. A
redneck christian institution will
admit muslim even as their
execute, because that was your
thought.
yeah come the east and see for
yourself and not just keep your
head in the sky and talk
irrationally with you urban mind,
muslims are well catered for in
my village, just like flourence is
proving to you over there even
as they persecute christians. And
you know what they pay us
with? They send us Dead bodies
of our loved ones in
trucks.please sweetnecta,
evaluate your thinking cos the
evil and darkness of islam is
already eating through you. You
talked of a gang violation in abia
as a kinda blackmail to
christianity but i also fail to see
the link cos the report didn't
even say they where christians
and the motive wasn't in
anyway related to christianity,
sure the act evil and that's why
christians traced the video and
identified the culprits(even
though it's almost an imposible
feat given the nature of the
internet, that's if you know
anything about the web). What
did muslims do in a far more
simpler case, they waited for
their turn in the middle of a
village! Abomination! And what
was the crime of the reporter
violated? She isn't a muslim and
is from america(which they got
wrong cos she is from south
africa).
Re: Sodomy And Gang violation: Islam's Legacy With The Blessings Of Sharia. by Sweetnecta: 9:48am On Jan 29, 2012
@bulldog: « #90 on: Today at 08:30:54 AM »
[Quote]Hehehe, Look at your post sweetnectar and tell me who's the tribalist? And racist and filled with hatred. Am not fighting with you or have anything against you as a person as you claim. I'm just against the evils condoned in islam.[/Quote]I am such a tribalist that my nieces are fathered by Igbo man. And we did not charge any dowry when Ayoka married him. I am such a racist that marry an igbo woman, paying more than what the family set as bride price. I am filled with such hatred many igbos are my closest friends, even women among them. Oh. Did i remember to tell you that my in laws are igbos?
Do you have a yoruba or hausa in your family tree? My niece is about to marry a Calabar man and I have set her dawry at Zero USD. Yes I am a racist yoruba man and you are the real Nigerian, not a Biafran Christian. Go back home and educate whoever scre.wed your head up. People like me think that your generation will settle Nigeria as a country. But I am wrong, because its most of you as I see it on NL now are bent on her destruction> You can't point to a single non Igbo confidant you have. Forget his or her religion. You need to learn is one of my objective on NL.
Re: Sodomy And Gang violation: Islam's Legacy With The Blessings Of Sharia. by Sweetnecta: 9:55am On Jan 29, 2012
And it is sweetnecta. i will not mind if when you or people of your mindset write Yoruba, but dont extend it to individual.
Re: Sodomy And Gang violation: Islam's Legacy With The Blessings Of Sharia. by Bulldog(m): 10:49am On Jan 29, 2012
Sweetnecta:

@bulldog: « #90 on: Today at 08:30:54 AM »I am such a tribalist that my nieces are fathered by Igbo man. And we did not charge any dowry when Ayoka married him. I am such a racist that marry an igbo woman, paying more than what the family set as bride price. I am filled with such hatred many igbos are my closest friends, even women among them. Oh. Did i remember to tell you that my in laws are igbos?
Do you have a yoruba or hausa in your family tree? My niece is about to marry a Calabar man and I have set her dawry at Zero USD. Yes I am a racist yoruba man and you are the real Nigerian, not a Biafran Christian. Go back home and educate whoever scre.wed your head up. People like me think that your generation will settle Nigeria as a country. But I am wrong, because its most of you as I see it on NL now are bent on her destruction> You can't point to a single non Igbo confidant you have. Forget his or her religion. You need to learn is one of my objective on NL.
Sweetnecta, look at my original post. It ain't condemning you but but rather is against what you take as faith which is evil and that i believe made you to condemn me even my parents you dont even know. islam can make you do evil and contradict yourself.
I laff at you
in ndigbo. You are one of these
post civil war children who some
old deranged person who
experienced the war poisoned,
already.
you have igbo, hausa, fulni,,  Yet you'll laugh at your inlaws when a relative of his living in the north get's killed. Only a muslim has such capability. Lol. A true islam and a patriot you are. with such hatred against your fellow human and humanity.
Maybe i should get to nigeria
and implement this on you? Is
that what will calm you down
since you seem to enjoy pain?
will you travel to your inlaw and get him killed when he tells you the truth or maybe when he is in pain? Hehehe. See what islam did to your mind. Emulate your christian friend florence. :-D. And by the way you didn't in anyway cancel the gang violation of the reporter by islam faithfuls and leaders cos it's what your koran stipulates once the victim isn't an islam faithful. Q.9: 29
Fight those who believe not in
Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold
that forbidden which hath been
forbidden by Allah and His
Messenger, nor acknowledge the
religion of Truth, (even if they
are) of the People of the Book,
until they pay the Jizya with
willing submission, and feel
themselves subdued.
Re: Sodomy And Gang violation: Islam's Legacy With The Blessings Of Sharia. by Bulldog(m): 11:22am On Jan 29, 2012
LagosShia:

so your bible god changes his mind with time? well it looks like he is growing up!!!or may be you guys are more advance than him when he was at his age 5000 years ago.

you have just admitted that your bible contains stoneage laws and your god is crude and foolish
Yeah, if that's how your beclouded mind let you understand it, i can break it down at your level:-D He grows up so? What about gods like allah that grows down? From supporting adultery centuries ago to supporting gang rape of women now. And as tomorrow comes, i wonder what your allah will start supporting? Maybe he'll run outta sins and start inventing new sins cos as of now, all known sins are included in his inventory of good deeds, from adultery, Fornication, stealing, murder, suicide, genocide, torture, racism etc. All wise allah basking in the darkness of his laws. Some life! Something naijababe said got my attention
[66:6] O you who believe, protect yourselves and your families from the Hellfire whose fuel is people and rocks. Guarding it are stern and powerful angels who never disobey GOD; they do whatever they are commanded to do.

Being the controller of hell, i'm wondering who really is allah? Lol
[quote][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obesity: Islamic (Shariah) remedy / Al-isra And Al-miraj .......2 )scenes From Paradise And Fire( / What Can Be Done To Bring An End To Global Islamic Terrorism?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 207
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.