Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,874 members, 7,817,571 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Small Hips And Buttocks,i Need A Solution. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Small Hips And Buttocks,i Need A Solution. (2102 Views)

Butts, Hips And Curves! Meet Tanzanian Women (photos) / Between Pussy And Buttocks Which One Is More Sweatier To Suck On Bed / My Wife Exposes Her Boobs And Buttocks, I Can't Marry Her Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Small Hips And Buttocks,i Need A Solution. by dking123: 11:48pm On Apr 25, 2012
hello friends, i have a friend who feels that her hips and buttocks are too small,she has heard of an injection that can solve the problem but doesn't know the injection or how to get it.can some one help?
Re: Small Hips And Buttocks,i Need A Solution. by Kadata(m): 10:15am On Apr 26, 2012
d king123: hello friends, i have a friend who feels that her hips and buttocks are too small,she has heard of an injection that can solve the problem but doesn't know the injection or how to get it.can some one help?
It's not a size problem. It's a perception problem

1 Like

Re: Small Hips And Buttocks,i Need A Solution. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:26am On Apr 26, 2012
Fooooolish gal! People out dere are crippled some on wheelchairs, den u ave a able person like ur friend behaving like a modernised Oloshi.if she die tru d stupiddddd process na, wetin u d monkey friend go talk? U go cry, dance and eat akara abi? Now listen Mr Sule tell Mrs Suegbe she should accept fingers are not equal, she had betta add swagga to wot she gat b4 she becomes a gonner. I swear I go Yab her deadbody tire if her enemy die.Nansenseee!!! angry

2 Likes

Re: Small Hips And Buttocks,i Need A Solution. by mashnino(m): 10:44am On Apr 26, 2012
Idowuogbo: Fooooolish gal! People out dere are crippled some on wheelchairs, den u ave a able person like ur friend behaving like a modernised Oloshi.if she die tru d stupiddddd process na, wetin u d monkey friend go talk? U go cry, dance and eat akara abi? Now listen Mr Sule tell Mrs Suegbe she should accept fingers are not equal, she had betta add swagga to wot she gat b4 she becomes a gonner. I swear I go Yab her deadbody tire if her enemy die.Nansenseee!!! angry

oshey jare

"moon-walking"
Re: Small Hips And Buttocks,i Need A Solution. by acidtalk: 12:02pm On Apr 26, 2012
d king123: hello friends, i have a friend who feels that her hips and buttocks are too small,she has heard of an injection that can solve the problem but doesn't know the injection or how to get it.can some one help?

One man's meat is another's fish.
I have a friend that is crazily attracted to lepa girls.
Once a girl has small flesh (back or front) he is easily turned off.

We choice is totally diffrent from mine.

Tell her to find guy wey go dey chook am steady, 6 months continuous poking will bring out her whole shape and curves.
Re: Small Hips And Buttocks,i Need A Solution. by Killz3(m): 12:04pm On Apr 26, 2012
acidtalk:

Tell her to find guy wey go dey chook am steady, 6 months continuous poking will bring out her whole shape and curves.
What manner of apologetic ignorance is this? And to think you were serious?
Re: Small Hips And Buttocks,i Need A Solution. by dking123: 12:17am On Apr 27, 2012
Idowuogbo: Fooooolish gal! People out dere are crippled some on wheelchairs, den u ave a able person like ur friend behaving like a modernised Oloshi.if she die tru d stupiddddd process na, wetin u d monkey friend go talk? U go cry, dance and eat akara abi? Now listen Mr Sule tell Mrs Suegbe she should accept fingers are not equal, she had betta add swagga to wot she gat b4 she becomes a gonner. I swear I go Yab her deadbody tire if her enemy die.Nansenseee!!! angry

so,u call me monkey 4 seeking help, if i no show concern una go say men no de kia.
Re: Small Hips And Buttocks,i Need A Solution. by acidtalk: 12:31am On Apr 27, 2012
~Killz~:

That was only my honest opinion on the issue. Abi you get better advice?

Give it and stop attacking me.

Knew of a girl way back in my Uni days that was so damn skinny, after 2nd semester exmas we went for break and before we could resume ASU started a 3 months strike, by the time we resumed school 5 months after, this girl was so busty and curvy, guys started scrambling over her even though facially she wasn't pretty.

Omo I still look at her boo*bs rather than face anytime I see her or her picture.

Heard while we were on break, she was taking "extensive poking classes"

Killz, everyman is only as educated as he is aware. So don't blame me.
Re: Small Hips And Buttocks,i Need A Solution. by Lexusgs430: 7:10am On Apr 27, 2012
Padded hip + padded yansh, problem solved. Any tailor can design such costumes. This process has loads of benefit, I would not start to mention.
NB: The secret would only be known, once the clothes come off!!!!
Re: Small Hips And Buttocks,i Need A Solution. by kay9(m): 9:23am On Apr 27, 2012
~Killz~:

Dude, sorry but you're the ignorant fella here. I have enough common sense to know that it isn't the actual ''banging'' that widens the initially broom-stick thin hips - more likely the continuous sexual gratification triggered the woman's body to release more of the whatever that enlarges her backside... or something like that. grin
-
However, i have SEEN it happen, and i know the girl in question didnt suddenly start feeding better or taking any drugs and injections. She simply got a really Hot boyfrnd.
Re: Small Hips And Buttocks,i Need A Solution. by kay9(m): 9:24am On Apr 27, 2012
Seun, ''h.o.r.n.y'' isn't the same thing as ''Hot''! angry

(1) (Reply)

7 Top Tips On Kissing That Will Improve Your Relationship / # What's The Most Expensive Thing You Can Buy For Your Girlfriend / Boyfriend ?? / Funny Names You Will Find In A Typical Nigerian Girl's PHONEBOOK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.