Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,164 members, 7,860,171 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:17 AM

Feminine Communication101 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Feminine Communication101 (3010 Views)

Korean Woman Cuts Off Her Feminine Organs And Turns Herself Into A Man(see Pics) / Do Ladies Find Men Who Are In Touch With Their Feminine Side Attractive? No Homo / See Nigeria's Most Feminine Looking Male, He's Very Pretty. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feminine Communication101 by drnoel: 6:49pm On Jan 28, 2012
So this one is about dissing men eh!
Let me stay on the side then and watch u people
Re: Feminine Communication101 by Acidosis(m): 7:00pm On Jan 28, 2012
slimyem:

^and how long will you be able to put up the act?
Just how long?
Every drama has an end
.remember?
drama ends immediately I get a YES trust me.
Re: Feminine Communication101 by sweetcocoa(f): 7:04pm On Jan 28, 2012
~Killz~:

Mind you, i have nothing against onila or her experiences, but the melodrama she attaches to it can be exasperating at times. . . Sheesh!
Did I say you have anything against onila?which one you come dey tell me say you have nothing against her?abeg o,mscheeew.
Re: Feminine Communication101 by Killz3(m): 7:07pm On Jan 28, 2012
sweetcocoa:

Did I say you have anything against onila?which one you come dey tell me say you have nothing against her?abeg o,mscheeew.
Did i say you said so?
Re: Feminine Communication101 by bekay911(f): 7:10pm On Jan 28, 2012
~Killz~:

. . .At the same time, most ladies hate cigarette-like errm errm you know. . . grin
u mean dis one

Re: Feminine Communication101 by Mynd44: 7:19pm On Jan 28, 2012
Interesting
Re: Feminine Communication101 by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 28, 2012
@op you were probably boring her OR she was probably thinking about something else while you were talking. grin

as for men and their toasting issues,

seriously guys if you are interested in a woman don't visually UnCloth her. We can tell truss us!  wink

Also if you are with a few guys and you want to toast a girl, DON'T try to toast her in front of them.
Not sure what it is about the male ego but when you are around other guys and trying to get a girl, it's like the azzhole in you come out more (especially if the guys like her too and are taunting you).  grin
Re: Feminine Communication101 by LesbianBoy(m): 7:28pm On Jan 28, 2012
Jacobscros bro you fork up gan! Is question like this that will make those guy out there that cant toast womens very well or at all think there are certain 'rules' and 'regulations' to follow when 'toasting' womens! Like many threads i have seen here on NL many of them will soon come here and start saying

'Do this',

Dont say 'hello pretty'

Dont tell a babe she is looking 'hot'

Dont come close when talking to me 'a lady nids space'

'look if a girl is in the mood before u talk to her'(note frowning kinda mean someone is not really in the MOOD! And as most guys on here will agree wiv me most naija babes like frowning so imagining if everyguy out there start 'looking if a girl is in the mood' am sure most men wont MARRY!,

'Dont ask personal questions like where i live, my school, my number bla bla, '(when some babes say this i kip wondering whether they want men to be asking them how much they bought fuel in their area or how much is the price of turkey in market!)

'if u see a lady with heavy load carry the load for her and she will 'grant' u audience', looooollllllzz

etc etc etc,
Re: Feminine Communication101 by Killz3(m): 7:32pm On Jan 28, 2012
bekay911:

u mean dis one
No! That's suicide! grin
Re: Feminine Communication101 by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 28, 2012
LesbianBoy:

Jacobscros bro you fork up gan! Is question like this that will make those guy out there that cant toast womens very well or at all think there are certain 'rules' and 'regulations' to follow when 'toasting' womens! Like many threads i have seen here on NL many of them will soon come here and start saying

'Do this',

Dont say 'hello pretty'

Dont tell a babe she is looking 'hot'

Dont come close when talking to me 'a lady nids space'

'look if a girl is in the mood before u talk to her'(note frowning kinda mean someone is not really in the MOOD! And as most guys on here will agree wiv me most naija babes like frowning so imagining if everyguy out there start 'looking if a girl is in the mood' am sure most men wont MARRY!,

'Dont ask personal questions like where i live, my school, my number bla bla, '(when some babes say this i kip wondering whether they want men to be asking them how much they bought fuel in their area or how much is the price of turkey in market!)

'if u see a lady with heavy load carry the load for her and she will 'grant' u audience', looooollllllzz

etc etc etc,

you are right let's ask them this instead. Ladies the men that successfully toasted you what did they say?
Re: Feminine Communication101 by bekay911(f): 7:38pm On Jan 28, 2012
~Killz~:

No! That's suicide! grin
i c notin wrong wit takin a trip to hell and back wink

Re: Feminine Communication101 by Killz3(m): 7:44pm On Jan 28, 2012
i c notin wrong wit takin a trip to hell and back wink
I agree. . . As long as you are going alone! wink
Re: Feminine Communication101 by IZUKWU(m): 7:50pm On Jan 28, 2012
jacobscros:

you are right let's ask them this instead. Ladies the men that successfully toasted you what did they say?
or men,the ladies that you toasted successfully what did you say. I think it is just on circumstances and individuals. Every dog has its own day.
Re: Feminine Communication101 by Chnges(m): 7:51pm On Jan 28, 2012
sweetcocoa:

@Pendo,seriously that thing dey vex me. grin

Any guy that tries that with me would go home with swollen balls
*pulls leg 2geda*
Re: Feminine Communication101 by bekay911(f): 7:52pm On Jan 28, 2012
@ killz Do u need free a tickect? grin grin grin

Re: Feminine Communication101 by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 28, 2012
IZUKWU:

or men,the ladies that you toasted successfully what did you say. I think it is just on circumstances and individuals. Every dog has its own day.
you are correct
Re: Feminine Communication101 by Killz3(m): 8:25pm On Jan 28, 2012
bekay911:

@ killz Do u need free a tickect? grin grin grin
Nah! I dont like freebies. . . cheesy
Re: Feminine Communication101 by Mynd44: 8:26pm On Jan 28, 2012
Yawns
Re: Feminine Communication101 by MrsChima1(f): 8:34pm On Jan 28, 2012
Some men should learn that just because they have attracted gold diggers in the past doesn't mean other women are gold diggers and driven by money.

Some men should know that there is a huge difference between being honest and ignorant.

Some men should know that all toto isn't one size fit all.

Some men should know that two women of the same category aren't the same.

Some men should know that there is nothing worst than a man who can't accept opinions from their women even if they doesn't agree with it.

Some men should know do not ask for what you are not willing to give in return.

More coming soon. wink
Re: Feminine Communication101 by Killz3(m): 8:39pm On Jan 28, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Some men should learn that just because they have attracted gold diggers in the past doesn't mean other women are gold diggers and driven by money.

Some men should know that there is a huge difference between being honest and ignorant.

Some men should know that all toto isn't one size fit all.

Some men should know that two women of the same category aren't the same.

Some men should know that there is nothing worst than a man who can't accept opinions from their women even if they doesn't agree with it.

Some men should know do not ask for what you are not willing to give in return.

More coming soon. wink
undecided undecided
Re: Feminine Communication101 by MrsChima1(f): 8:42pm On Jan 28, 2012
~Killz~:

undecided undecided

Go jump off the 3rd mainland bridge. angry angry angry angry
Re: Feminine Communication101 by Flashaldrin(m): 8:43pm On Jan 28, 2012
Lmao at guys that chyke random girls they see!!
Re: Feminine Communication101 by slimyem: 8:51pm On Jan 28, 2012
jacobscros:

it wasnt scripted.
It was just a flow that blended.
Re: Feminine Communication101 by Killz3(m): 9:02pm On Jan 28, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

grin grin grin
Re: Feminine Communication101 by Mynd44: 9:05pm On Jan 28, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

That's gotta hurt
Re: Feminine Communication101 by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 28, 2012
Flashaldrin:

Lmao at guys that chyke random girls they see!!
so are u telling me that when u see a super hot babe u don't wish u could strike up a conversation with her?
Re: Feminine Communication101 by Flashaldrin(m): 9:27pm On Jan 28, 2012
Nah, i just ignore them, i dont have time for their shakara joor, I've got better where I'm coming from.
Re: Feminine Communication101 by bekay911(f): 9:31pm On Jan 28, 2012
Cyber bro is still a virgin. Dnt let em corrupt ur innocent mind
Re: Feminine Communication101 by sweetcocoa(f): 10:16pm On Jan 28, 2012
Flashaldrin:

Nah, i just ignore them, i dont have time for their shakara joor, I've got better where I'm coming from.
You've got me babe and that's all that matters. wink

bekay911:

Cyber bro is still a virgin. Dnt let em corrupt ur innocent mind
Where did you get this from?hmm its like you want me to ban you from talking to my baby,wetin you find go reach him s3x life,abeg o keep the bro & sis thing where e suppose be o. tongue

@Gaylesbianboy,please remove my name from your profile,which kind rough play be that one na? angry
Re: Feminine Communication101 by bekay911(f): 11:02pm On Jan 28, 2012
Abeg carry ursef waka pass jare hu call ur name for dis side abi aproko dey worry u. Em flashdrive abi flashligjt be im name na ma padi no body dey snatch am from u but if im fall for me no be ma fault na haba no blame fyn gal lyk moi. Frichoco
Re: Feminine Communication101 by sweetcocoa(f): 11:21pm On Jan 28, 2012
^^^Eh see paraing o,aproko untop my baby wey dey registered?so you don't know that anything that concerns him concerns me too?hmm fall for you,you wish,you might wanna go take a look at our thread,it would jolt you back to reality from that your dream. undecided
Re: Feminine Communication101 by Mynd44: 3:53am On Jan 29, 2012
You go fear cocoa love ooooooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Reasons Nairaland Guys Bash Ladies / In Desperate Need For Wisdoms Of People Who Moved On From Infidelity. / What My Girlfriend Gave As An Excuse For Saying She Loves Anoda Guy On Her Stats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.