Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

5 Reasons Nairaland Guys Bash Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons Nairaland Guys Bash Ladies (2991 Views)

8 Reasons Nairaland Guys Are Always Lashing Out At Nigerian Girls(photo) / Some Attributes Of Guys Who "Bash Ladies" Online. / 10 Things Ladies Say In The Romance Section Which Makes Guys Bash Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons Nairaland Guys Bash Ladies by Nobody: 12:30am On Feb 18, 2015
1. Because someone else is doing it. And this is in most cases a popular figure. They're pressured into thinking/feeling this is cool and hustle to attack any available female who is unfortunate to fall prey.

2. Because some are immature. Adaobi ate all your pocket money and ran away, hence any girl you encounter on Nairaland is a potential "Adaobi" and should be bashed with no mercy.

3. Because we, the ladies are cowards. Yes, most of y'all are COWARDS! Now, I dont't mean to sound feministic, but tell me why in fvck's name, you would see a fellow lady being bashed and join the guy in bashing her? Why would you see a female bashing thread and give the OP "thumbs up" because you have been crushing on him since the earth's creation? Why would you e-run away when a guy is throwing his weight around because you are scared? Why? Why? Whyyyyyyy?

4. Because this is a male dominated site/world. Hence, it is believed that the say of a male is final and we all must shut up and nod in agreement as little robots; because any female who dares to speak her mind is termed a feminist and is closer to spinsterhood as a greater majority of men do not want to marry a woman who openly speaks her mind.

5. Because the moderators do little or nothing about female bashing or even bullying in general. I understand that they do a good/great job and I do not mean to harshly criticize anyone but if something was being done about this female bullying of a thing, you wouldn't see unnecesaary created-to-demean women threads everywhere. I feel a little sad to think that one female romancelander (name withheld) deactivated her account because a male "basher" insulted her as well as her Dad and nothing was done by the mods even after her reporting the incidence.
Naira land Rules:
.2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to any Nairaland member.
3. Don't THREATEN, advocate, or encourage violent acts against any person, tribe, race, animals, or group.

NB: I don't care whose ego gets bruised over this and I REFUSE to kiss anybody's a$$, so if you're gon' be mad about this, stay mad

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Nairaland Guys Bash Ladies by OmolodMilkman93(m): 12:32am On Feb 18, 2015
Hmmm,...
Re: 5 Reasons Nairaland Guys Bash Ladies by mirexxx(f): 12:40am On Feb 18, 2015
number 3 is so on point i know girls who do that here grin

welldone Mznelly

Nairaland is for everybody
you all should stop thinking u are better than anyone here
we are all equal
learn 2 treat ppl nicely wink
I used to think guys naturally love girls until i came here
the way u guys abuse females here ehn
anyone would think you have no mothers and sisters
the mods are to be blamed! everyone deserves respect here
you are in the position to punish(ban)those who insult others immediately
you're going against your own rules undecided

some guys here sha
U see white and call it black!
u know quite well that ur fellow guy started d bashing buh u rather support him
2 prove what na are u on a salary 2 bu!tt lick??
mtchewwwwwwww
and the scumbag will b feeling fly

on a real life shittt most of u guys can't stand up to the ladies you insult here! undecided
Nairaland allows u 2 pour out your frustration on we girls
buh it only ends here
that's why i don't take whatever u guys say seriously!

smiley smiley smiley

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Nairaland Guys Bash Ladies by redcliff: 12:45am On Feb 18, 2015
Too many kids around here.. the "females" are no exemption..smh
Re: 5 Reasons Nairaland Guys Bash Ladies by texybaby(f): 12:49am On Feb 18, 2015
Plssss inform them...meanwhile we r here to face those who think they will throw poo....we r capable of squeezing their mouths n brains till they reason like humans n not dead beings
Re: 5 Reasons Nairaland Guys Bash Ladies by vjsmiles: 12:49am On Feb 18, 2015
$)ئEUN, angry THIS GIRLS ARE SECRETLY PLANNING A COUP DE'TAT grin angry angry

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Nairaland Guys Bash Ladies by Nobody: 12:54am On Feb 18, 2015
Hehehehe... Your No.5 nawa o

Anyweiz this is naija... grin

I will bash the mods n nothing will happen... Taa

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Nairaland Guys Bash Ladies by Nobody: 12:59am On Feb 18, 2015
This is intelligent and so damn objective.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Nairaland Guys Bash Ladies by Nobody: 1:02am On Feb 18, 2015
smackimorn:
Hehehehe... Your No.5 nawa o

Anyweiz this is naija... grin

I will bash the mods n nothing will happen... Taa

Ban is real o grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Nairaland Guys Bash Ladies by Tashaamania(f): 1:11am On Feb 18, 2015
The fear of bashing is the beginning of account deactivation process grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Nairaland Guys Bash Ladies by Glowstone(m): 1:13am On Feb 18, 2015
This nonsense don too much male and female alike and it keeps making frontpage. Let everyone be matured enough to keep his/her opinion about the opposite sex or same sex to themselve.. Everyone here is matured enough to know whaz right n wrong undecided

3 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Nairaland Guys Bash Ladies by Glowstone(m): 1:34am On Feb 18, 2015
ermm mods help ban this sarching4love dude dat guy is too annoying with his silly posts here. i dont know if he has a live outside here

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Nairaland Guys Bash Ladies by Movesz(m): 1:44am On Feb 18, 2015
lol..#season_of_bashing #dont_panic..
Re: 5 Reasons Nairaland Guys Bash Ladies by Nobody: 2:00am On Feb 18, 2015
MzNelly:

Ban is real o grin grin

Omo mehn... I dey reason am o grin grin
Re: 5 Reasons Nairaland Guys Bash Ladies by ronald4lif(m): 2:06am On Feb 18, 2015
If the messenger was flawed, the message too would have been. But we know the messenger to be good, intelligent and an active defender of female bashers, therefore message is right on the money. Nice one hun smiley

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Nairaland Guys Bash Ladies by Oildichotomy(m): 2:53am On Feb 18, 2015
***check profile**. No picture

Young lady you can "stay mad" for all I care and I might summon demons to ascertain your obliterate feminist identity!

Anyways, Smile grin while at it, it will help your countenance

3 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Nairaland Guys Bash Ladies by Nobody: 5:36am On Feb 18, 2015
in fairness to the females some of them deserve to be bashed... grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Nairaland Guys Bash Ladies by Nobody: 8:03am On Feb 18, 2015
MzNelly:

NB: I don't care whose ego gets bruised over this and I REFUSE to kiss anybody's a$$, so if you're gon' be mad about this, stay mad
The only part that interested me. . . I like when ladies "bite".

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Nairaland Guys Bash Ladies by obito: 8:06am On Feb 18, 2015
There is always a list for everything
Re: 5 Reasons Nairaland Guys Bash Ladies by Viktoh(m): 8:38am On Feb 18, 2015
grin
Re: 5 Reasons Nairaland Guys Bash Ladies by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 18, 2015
Oildichotomy:
***check profile**. No picture

Young lady you can "stay mad" for all I care and I might summon demons to ascertain your obliterate feminist identity!

Anyways, Smile grin while at it, it will help your countenance
grin
Re: 5 Reasons Nairaland Guys Bash Ladies by lilmax(m): 9:42am On Feb 18, 2015
And they get carried away by words,smh......most girls here are really stu.pid
Re: 5 Reasons Nairaland Guys Bash Ladies by Samiceman: 9:50am On Feb 18, 2015
Hahaha.... See jobless set of girls

Quote me and CATCH FIRE

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Nairaland Guys Bash Ladies by malonephill(m): 10:15am On Feb 18, 2015
I knew it before now......wetin be bashing self

Have been bashed by some ladies here, it has never change anything about me, sometimes It took for fun
Re: 5 Reasons Nairaland Guys Bash Ladies by Kolade354(m): 10:23am On Feb 18, 2015
I remember i was the one that insult that gurl papa.........But the gurl fuc?k up big time too............Most gurlz here are fish-brain gurl with the exception of some who are intelligent.
Re: 5 Reasons Nairaland Guys Bash Ladies by elantraceey(f): 10:31am On Feb 18, 2015
@ point 3 I agree with the early part as for the latter na , you don't expect me to continue exhanging insults with a foolish guy just to show that i'm fierce and fearless na, i don't run i ignore because i gat better things to do though there are times when one have to put them in their place.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Nairaland Guys Bash Ladies by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 18, 2015
Kolade354:
I remember i was the one that insult that gurl papa....... But the gurl fuc?k up big time too ...........Most gurlz here are fish-brain gurl with the exception of some who are intelligent.

Confession time grin

Oya explain the bolded cheesy

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Nairaland Guys Bash Ladies by Kolade354(m): 10:44am On Feb 18, 2015
MzNelly:

Confession time grin

Oya explain the bolded cheesy
I cant even remember but she was the first to quote me a just because i condemn her thread.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Nairaland Guys Bash Ladies by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 18, 2015
Kolade354:
I cant even remember but she was the first to quote me a just because i condemn her thread.

Eyaa sad

So how did her father come into play?
Re: 5 Reasons Nairaland Guys Bash Ladies by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 18, 2015
Just Observing lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Nairaland Guys Bash Ladies by Kolade354(m): 10:54am On Feb 18, 2015
MzNelly:

Eyaa sad

So how did her father come into play?
Nicki minaj said one thing- Pple will love you and support you when it is beneficial.........That gurl is not mature cos as the poster many pple will insult and try to derail your thread but you will ignore them but instead she choose to engage in insult with those that comment on that day..............All though my action is not acceptable but her behaviour caused it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

To The Guys, Why Do You Have Girlfriends? / Ladies What Are Your Reasons For Refusing A Guy That Admires You? / Lord Forgive Me For What Am About To Do To Her!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.