Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,806 members, 7,810,099 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

6 Months Pregnant, Husband Not Showing Interest - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Months Pregnant, Husband Not Showing Interest (4528 Views)

Look At What Girl I Have Being Chasing For 6 Months Sent Me / Husband Not Coming After Reaching Marriageable Age / Should my friend lose her self esteem just because he stopped showing interest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Months Pregnant, Husband Not Showing Interest by drnoel: 9:43pm On Jan 28, 2012
Guys I came across this somewhere and wanted to share it.

This European lady have been with her husband for over a year and a half now, and she is just over six months pregnant. Her hubby got worried about their finances cos she had 2 quite her job so she could go on maternity and so her husband is now working 2 jobs back to back. She decided 2 stay with my parents so she go to maternity class during the week and come home on the weekends. However, when she gets home, hubby is always so tired that she barely see him awake at all. When he does get time off he is always either wanting to be with his friends, or working on cars, etc. He shows no interest in spending any time with his wife (so she says), let alone make love, and 4rm her point of view their relationship is suffering for it. What can u guys say 2 this? What advice would u give her so she can get him interested in her again, both sexually and romantically?
Re: 6 Months Pregnant, Husband Not Showing Interest by dabongys: 10:01pm On Jan 28, 2012
I'm sorry to say but what did she expect? She's not working,she's expecting,hubby has to make sure he is able to provide for his growing family. She should forget about all those play days, they're gone. Marriage in any case should be avoided where one can. It offers nothing especially to men.

1 Like

Re: 6 Months Pregnant, Husband Not Showing Interest by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 28, 2012
the guy works TWO damn jobs, what did she expect?!

1 Like

Re: 6 Months Pregnant, Husband Not Showing Interest by ShyOne(f): 10:24pm On Jan 28, 2012
ignore him, focus on herself

trust me, he will come around again

the last thing and the first thing you want to do is to "run after, hound, use tears on" a man who is disinterested whether it is from being tired, bored and/or just not into you at that point in time

she has to give him time to "miss her", in the interim she should focus on being happy, peaceful and content (the last thing you want is an angry, fussy, irritated new born), it is important that she needs to look for ways to be happy solo minus being angry or upset with her husband who is focusing on "income", also, he might find her condition unappealing and he just wants the baby to come so things can go back to normal.
Re: 6 Months Pregnant, Husband Not Showing Interest by Mynd44: 4:16am On Jan 29, 2012
^^^
Re: 6 Months Pregnant, Husband Not Showing Interest by drnoel: 11:58am On Jan 29, 2012
Mynd_44:

^^^

Is that all u'd say
Re: 6 Months Pregnant, Husband Not Showing Interest by Mynd44: 1:44pm On Jan 29, 2012
Why should I say anything when Sly-one has finished it?
Re: 6 Months Pregnant, Husband Not Showing Interest by ShyOne(f): 6:56pm On Jan 29, 2012
Re: 6 Months Pregnant, Husband Not Showing Interest by Chnges(m): 8:26pm On Jan 29, 2012
@OP u say dem be oyinbo shay? Ok.
Re: 6 Months Pregnant, Husband Not Showing Interest by drnoel: 8:15pm On Jan 30, 2012
Ch@nges:

@OP u say dem be oyinbo shay? Ok.
the wife na oyibo the husband I no sabi
Re: 6 Months Pregnant, Husband Not Showing Interest by ronkebp(f): 8:53pm On Jan 30, 2012
The guys is just tired, is it easy to be working two jobs, he has so many things on his mind, that does not mean he does not care for his wife and child. The lady's hormones are everywhere, so she is emotional about everything.

1 Like

Re: 6 Months Pregnant, Husband Not Showing Interest by Mynd44: 12:43am On Jan 31, 2012
I wonder ooooooo
Re: 6 Months Pregnant, Husband Not Showing Interest by drnoel: 1:08pm On Apr 19, 2013
ronkebp: The guys is just tired, is it easy to be working two jobs, he has so many things on his mind, that does not mean he does not care for his wife and child. The lady's hormones are everywhere, so she is emotional about everything.
but the wife wants more time with her man..
Re: 6 Months Pregnant, Husband Not Showing Interest by MrsChima(f): 9:46pm On Apr 19, 2013
MRbrownJAY: the guy works TWO damn jobs, what did she expect?!

If he had time to knock her up.....surely he got time now.

Bullshit azz excuse.
Re: 6 Months Pregnant, Husband Not Showing Interest by drnoel: 8:45am On Apr 20, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Bullshit azz excuse.
Mad am if only it were that simple
Re: 6 Months Pregnant, Husband Not Showing Interest by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 20, 2013
Some women can be really selfish. Why would you want to eat your cake and have it

1 Like

Re: 6 Months Pregnant, Husband Not Showing Interest by MrsChima(f): 12:16pm On Apr 20, 2013
teeo: Some women can be really selfish. Why would you want to eat your cake and have it

The same thing I can ask you men.

1 Like

Re: 6 Months Pregnant, Husband Not Showing Interest by drnoel: 1:34pm On Apr 20, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

The same thing I can ask you men.
But its true, women are the most selfish creatures on earth madam chima
Re: 6 Months Pregnant, Husband Not Showing Interest by MrsChima(f): 3:54pm On Apr 20, 2013
drnoel:
But its true, women are the most selfish creatures on earth madam chima

They learned it from the men mister dic
Re: 6 Months Pregnant, Husband Not Showing Interest by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 20, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

They learned it from the men mister dic

They have learnt soo well that it has now turned to mere wickedness.
Re: 6 Months Pregnant, Husband Not Showing Interest by MrsChima(f): 11:13pm On Apr 20, 2013
teeo:

They have learnt soo well that it has now turned to mere wickedness.

Blame the teachers.
Re: 6 Months Pregnant, Husband Not Showing Interest by Nobody: 5:03am On Apr 21, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Blame the teachers.

Blame them for what is it the teachers fault that the student learnt too well angry undecided

1 Like

Re: 6 Months Pregnant, Husband Not Showing Interest by Nobody: 7:09am On Apr 21, 2013
If he is not there i will make very good use of his money for the time being...go on a shopping spree for the baby... Shopping keeps the stress away

2 Likes

Re: 6 Months Pregnant, Husband Not Showing Interest by drnoel: 9:39am On Apr 21, 2013
teeo:

Blame them for what is it the teachers fault that the student learnt too well angry undecided
Its also what I ask but madam feminist chima will not have a good answer to this one
Re: 6 Months Pregnant, Husband Not Showing Interest by MrsChima(f): 10:35am On Apr 21, 2013
mondi_cheeks: If he is not there i will make very good use of his money for the time being...go on a shopping spree for the baby... Shopping keeps the stress away

Yeah!
Re: 6 Months Pregnant, Husband Not Showing Interest by MrsChima(f): 10:37am On Apr 21, 2013
drnoel:
Its also what I ask but madam feminist chima will not have a good answer to this one

Even you know that comeback was wack as hell. Lol at him calling me a feminist like that supposed to hurt my feelings. grin

Ignorance is a malign trait.

1 Like

Re: 6 Months Pregnant, Husband Not Showing Interest by MrsChima(f): 10:41am On Apr 21, 2013
teeo:

Lol at a dummy liked this comment. grin

Thanks for slaying yourself....less work for me! Let me quote this and you are definitely not the teacher material.

1 Like

Re: 6 Months Pregnant, Husband Not Showing Interest by drnoel: 12:05pm On Apr 21, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Even you know that comeback was wack as hell. Lol at him calling me a feminist like that supposed to hurt my feelings. grin

Ignorance is a malign trait.
Lol, wasn't trying to hurt ur feelings madam. That's too cheap and very obtainable in NL. No ma, I was just stating a statement of fact. From all ur posts, U do sound like a feminist. That's sad cos Nigeria has more problems and doesn't need more like feminism.
Re: 6 Months Pregnant, Husband Not Showing Interest by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 21, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Bullshit azz excuse.

Mrs C, you would have had a better chance in having a valid point if you would have said:" if he has time to meet his friend and work on cars, then surely he got time now"........ unfortunately you did focus on the wrong stuff, as most women do when having a "discussion" lol!

2 Likes

Re: 6 Months Pregnant, Husband Not Showing Interest by MrsChima(f): 1:30pm On Apr 21, 2013
drnoel:
Lol, wasn't trying to hurt ur feelings madam. That's too cheap and very obtainable in NL. No ma, I was just stating a statement of fact. From all ur posts, U do sound like a feminist. That's sad cos Nigeria has more problems and doesn't need more like feminism.

I am a feminist and I am not in Nigeria. Hooooray for me!!!
Re: 6 Months Pregnant, Husband Not Showing Interest by MrsChima(f): 1:36pm On Apr 21, 2013
MRbrownJAY:

Mrs C, you would have had a better chance in having a valid point if you would have said:" if he has time to meet his friend and work on cars, then surely he got time now"........ unfortunately you did focus on the wrong stuff, as most women do when having a "discussion" lol!

I know it's hard for you to admit but you just stated my point with different example. If he has time addition to his work whether it's busting a nut....he has time period.

Ego and denial is men's worst traits.
Re: 6 Months Pregnant, Husband Not Showing Interest by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 22, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
I know it's hard for you to admit but you just stated my point with different example. If he has time addition to his work whether it's busting a nut....he has time period.

Ego and denial is men's worst traits.

lol, i gave you something worthy to make your point "somehow" valid, and here you are thinking that this point is the shiiiit.

(see how Mrs C took the bait, bwaaaah)............. anyway, a man needs to recharge his batteries however he sees fit. obviously being around that lady does NOT help in that matter, and since he took this extra job to support HER lack of finances, she best accept whatever whim he throws at her. just because a woman is pregnant does not mean that her man should sacrifice all his life for her hormonal BS. he needs to be at the top of his game, both emotionally and physically, so whatever gets him there is as important as anything/anyone else.

- this man NEEDS to do this extra job (since his wifey stopped hers), FACT!
- having two jobs back to back is no joke and wifey should certainly understand that, FACT!
- since the wellbeing of this family depends on the husband having two jobs, the focus is now on making sure that he KEEPS these two job. FACT!
- so if this man needs to recharge his batteries by hanging out with friends and working on cars on his free time then thats exactly what he should do.......... FACT!

we all know how women expect to be the center of attention when pregnant, sadly some people have better more important things to do

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help?!! Nigerian Man With American Female--advice On How To Make It Work / I Told Him, I Was On My Period But He Still Hates Me / Why You Shouldnt Give A Head To Undergraduate Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.