Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,273 members, 7,864,396 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:28 PM

Help! I Cant Get Her Off My Mind. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Cant Get Her Off My Mind. (837 Views)

Help,i Cant Kiss!!! / I Really Need Help: I Cant Say NO To Guy's Advances / I Love My Girlfriend But This New Girl I Met On Facebook Is Blowing My Mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Cant Get Her Off My Mind. by Stevez32(m): 8:01am On Jan 29, 2012
I once had a relationship with my best friend's sister whom i loved (probably still love) so much. I happened to meet her 4yrs ago, when i earned admission, and we just clicked superbly. Though she was in SS3 then, she was always asking if i would marry her, of which i replied her "yes i love you, i would marry you but that should be after school" she was very worried because, according to her, She was afraid other girls would snatch me from her, but i remained faithful, all i ever wanted was her alone, but my academics first. My problem is she is now married with a baby to a rich Hausa guy, though she claimed not to be happy, she still wants us to have something in common. I have told her clearly that though i still feel something strong for her, i would never contemplate such a dirty idea. Yea, I seem not to know how to love (probably not interested in loving) any girl anymore! Please i need an advice on how to move on, Matured minds only!
Re: Help! I Cant Get Her Off My Mind. by mcnepow(m): 12:22pm On Jan 29, 2012
Stevez32:

I once had a relationship with my best friend's sister whom i loved (probably still love) so much. I happened to meet her 4yrs ago, when i earned admission, and we just clicked superbly. Though she was in SS3 then, she was always asking if i would marry her, of which i replied her "yes i love you, i would marry you but that should be after school" she was very worried because, according to her, She was afraid other girls would snatch me from her, but i remained faithful, all i ever wanted was her alone, but my academics first. My problem is she is now married with a baby to a rich Hausa guy, though she claimed not to be happy, she still wants us to have something in common. I have told her clearly that though i still feel something strong for her, i would never contemplate such a dirty idea. Yea, I seem not to know how to love (probably not interested in loving) any girl anymore! Please i need an advice on how to move on, Matured minds only!
U did not write the circumstances on how she ended up with another man, but from my calculations she should be roughly 20yrs old. At the age, she would have little or no say in 'arrangee' marriage. so said it happened but the deed has bin done, no touch anoda man package o.
Re: Help! I Cant Get Her Off My Mind. by mcnepow(m): 12:26pm On Jan 29, 2012
You said that she has a child already meaning 'she has been long gone', u are supposed to be okay by naw - forging ahead would be difficult no doubt cos you loved her. Try to focus on ur academics if stil in skul or others activities of interest. Girls plenty, hook anoda my brova.
Re: Help! I Cant Get Her Off My Mind. by iice(f): 12:51pm On Jan 29, 2012
Go get married and have a kid, then you'll have something in common.
Re: Help! I Cant Get Her Off My Mind. by Mynd44: 1:30pm On Jan 29, 2012
iice:

Go get married and have a kid, then you'll have something in common.
Gbam
Re: Help! I Cant Get Her Off My Mind. by bekay911(f): 1:33pm On Jan 29, 2012
U need to accept d fact dat she is gone. D earlier d better

(1) (Reply)

A Big Hello To All NL Men / Ceo’s Response To A Pretty Girl On How To Marry A Rich Man! / Tips For Building Romantic Relationships That Last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.