Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,611 members, 7,813,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

She's Back After Four Years! What Do I Do? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Back After Four Years! What Do I Do? (4068 Views)

Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her / Girls Only,he Is 53 Years Old And She Is 30 Years,what Do You Think / My Love Departed After Eight Years: What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's Back After Four Years! What Do I Do? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 30, 2012
I can bet my whole 7.5 microphone that she isn't a vee and that she will do her best to fork you till you c.u.m. Yeah, babes are like that!!!
Re: She's Back After Four Years! What Do I Do? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 30, 2012
*dhtml!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked

**runs outta thread at the speed of light**
Re: She's Back After Four Years! What Do I Do? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 30, 2012
Bera come back here immediately. . .
Re: She's Back After Four Years! What Do I Do? by lbotus(f): 4:00pm On Jan 30, 2012
^^^otooro has gone to answer his phone oo. tongue I can bet my Oha soup and fufu that he will take her back.
seems the girl has some kind of mental stronghold on the him.
Re: She's Back After Four Years! What Do I Do? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 30, 2012
Maybe the babe is already slamming him self.
Re: She's Back After Four Years! What Do I Do? by lbotus(f): 4:14pm On Jan 30, 2012
hehe grin grin grin grin
Re: She's Back After Four Years! What Do I Do? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 30, 2012
una no go kill me for nairaland ooo

grin grin grin
Re: She's Back After Four Years! What Do I Do? by omega25red(m): 4:57pm On Jan 30, 2012
poster

a lot of people have given you advice and i wonder which one you would take.

if i were in your shoes i would not i repeat NOT accept this woman because she didn't feel the need to give you a chance before and 4 years later shocked she is back.

it's not even an issue of she didn't give you a chance before it's the fact that she showed up 4years later that is scary to me. my questions would be what happened btwn her and this dude i would make sure she gets some vigorous S, T.I tests and i would talk and talk to see where her mental is.
thread lightly and make sure you find out all you can about her like if she had a kid or if she is looking for something
Re: She's Back After Four Years! What Do I Do? by Chnges(m): 5:03pm On Jan 30, 2012
:-x
Re: She's Back After Four Years! What Do I Do? by dabrake(m): 5:14pm On Jan 30, 2012
@op, so you believed they never had intercourse for 4years? Were they speaking in tongues? Well, if you still want her, accept her back but if i were in ur shoes, I'ld f[b]uc[/b]k her consistently and convincingly. After that, I'ld dump her jagajaga arse. Nonsense.
Re: She's Back After Four Years! What Do I Do? by Chnges(m): 5:24pm On Jan 30, 2012
Badt bois
Re: She's Back After Four Years! What Do I Do? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 30, 2012
omega25red:

poster

a lot of people have given you advice and i wonder which one you would take.

if i were in your shoes i would not i repeat NOT accept this woman because she didn't feel the need to give you a chance before and 4 years later  shocked she is back.

it's not even an issue of she didn't give you a chance before it's the fact that she showed up 4years later that is scary to me. my questions would be what happened btwn her and this dude i would make sure she gets some vigorous S, T.I tests and i would talk and talk to see where her mental is.
thread lightly and make sure you find out all you can about her like if she had a kid or if she is looking for something

i will do that. . . every form of medical and mental examination. . .tnx  wink

dabrake:

@op, so you believed they never had intercourse for 4years? Were they speaking in tongues? Well, if you still want her, accept her back but if i were in ur shoes, I'ld f[b]uc[/b]k her consistently and convincingly. After that, I'ld dump her jagajaga arse. Nonsense.

u scare me more shocked grin
Re: She's Back After Four Years! What Do I Do? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 30, 2012
Ch@nges:

Badt bois

e tire me oooo grin grin grin grin grin
Re: She's Back After Four Years! What Do I Do? by fside234: 5:38pm On Jan 30, 2012
my dear,she came back to u knwin very well that u can consider her.but my advice s, look well b4 u consider such a woman. sad angry
Re: She's Back After Four Years! What Do I Do? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 30, 2012
^^^ yes, i will, tnx! smiley
Re: She's Back After Four Years! What Do I Do? by waleski(m): 6:07pm On Jan 30, 2012
The poster obviously has avnt been laid in a while blindness nd 1st L♥√ع, disorder, look at d fact bro, d chick dumped ur sorry ass,went on a phcuking relantionship with anoder guy,u almost got urself killed runnin to her like a little biatch in a pink dress nw she is back, d least u can do is to let her prove how much she wants u back by taking u out on dates,buying thgs for u etc, make her wrk nd dnt go crawling back into her arms like u did not learn anythg after 4 yrs, don't be a BIATCH, let her work her way back to u, she doent deserve it but and I know u are lying abt women wanting ur attention and all cause if they are u won't be spooning
Re: She's Back After Four Years! What Do I Do? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 30, 2012
waleski:

The poster obviously has avnt been laid in a while blindness nd 1st L♥√ع, disorder, look at d fact bro, d chick dumped ur sorry Bottom,went on a phcuking relantionship with anoder guy,u almost got urself killed runnin to her like a little biatch in a pink dress nw she is back, d least u can do is to let her prove how much she wants u back by taking u out on dates,buying thgs for u etc, make her wrk nd dnt go crawling back into her arms like u did not learn anythg after 4 yrs, don't be a BIATCH, let her work her way back to u, she doent deserve it but and I know u are lying abt women wanting ur attention and all cause if they are u won't be spooning
Finito. My brother she is coming back to you because she knows that your pathetic arse will accept and 'LOVE' her inspite of herself. She has gone to sample all sorts of abunna and now that she has been thoroughly straffed she knows she can FIND TRUE LOVE in you-afterall you have proven it with your life. If I were you I'd take her back (rubbing palms together like Daffy Duck and salivating) and reward myself with whatever is left of her for my past efforts of course.
Re: She's Back After Four Years! What Do I Do? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 30, 2012
^^^ chai!!!! i don suffer for una hand ooooo!!!

grin grin grin grin grin

i will update u as more facts unfold!
Re: She's Back After Four Years! What Do I Do? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 30, 2012
just another brotha who is ready and willing to settle for someone's leftover.
OP remember, you will NEVER be NUMBER ONE, therefore the day she finds another guy like the previous one that she left you for, SHE WILL BE GONE! you are just a snack until the "big meal"

btw whats the point of keeping yourself "pure" (aka virgin), if you are going to settle for someone who ISNT?! makes no sense to MBJ.
Re: She's Back After Four Years! What Do I Do? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 30, 2012
BTW such women never change they only learn. She has learnt that there's a differences between husband and boyfriend material. I think you know where you fit in. I sense that her she and big sister(BS) were talking about BS relationship experiences and BS is the mastermind behind her appeasement moves. I assure you though that you cannot have a happy marriage with this woman, pull your 'two' ears and learn from saner and less affected minds. If , however, you choose to go on with this likely liaison please endeavour to send me a wedding IV, surely I won't say no to party jollof and a good time. Goodluck.
Re: She's Back After Four Years! What Do I Do? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 30, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

OP remember, you will NEVER be NUMBER ONE, therefore the day she finds another guy like the previous one that she left you for, SHE WILL BE GONE! you are just a snack until the "big meal"

btw whats the point of keeping yourself "pure" (aka virgin), if you are going to settle for someone who ISNT?! makes no sense to MBJ.

there many guys out there and on NL who have made many girls "leftovers" like u said, and yet won't settle for one!

i think that's not fair! if u can make them leftovers, then u should be able to accept one!!! gosh!!!

i pity ladies who are now termed left overs! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

i've not said i'm settling for her, just thinking carefully, which is reasonable enough.

cool
Re: She's Back After Four Years! What Do I Do? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 30, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

Simply put for her mind you be gala and since she prefers say amala with ewedu with gbegiri with ogufe with Big stout you, ie gala, will forever be managed since the aim is to quench hunger. However, should she happen upon her favourite meal brother you, ie gala, will be sidelined. Happy decision making.
Re: She's Back After Four Years! What Do I Do? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 30, 2012
otooro:

there many guys out there and on NL who have made many girls "leftovers" like u said, and yet won't settle for one!

i think that's not fair! if u can make them leftovers, then u should be able to accept one!!! gosh!!!

i pity ladies who are now termed left overs! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

i've not said i'm settling for her, just thinking carefully, which is reasonable enough.

cool
Boo hoo, don't hate the palyer(s) hate the game. How did guys make anyone leftovers? Nobody is forced to be involved with anyone as you can prove as evidenced by your most spirited efforts. In this game, there will always be Messis, Zidanes, Pius Ikedias and Yakubus- you choose which you want to be.
Re: She's Back After Four Years! What Do I Do? by Killz3(m): 6:58pm On Jan 30, 2012
Op if you take her back, you are the biggest fool ever! Yes! na me talk it! She'll take you as a fool because she knows you are not supposed to take her back, and then she'll continue riding your intelligence like a horse! She'll have you in the house, and she'll sleep with every man that says hi! Yes! Because she has your password! You are damn too soft! 4 years? WTF! And you'll continue to live in pain in your matrimonial home. Leave that lady alone. The worst thing that'll happen to you is sleeping with her, or allowing her to sleep with you. If you do that you are what? You are FINISHED!

Look her young man, people wey sabi don dey advice you for this thread, and you dey form romeo for juliet wey go study fuckology for 4 years? Ear wey no dey hear word, if they cut head comot, the ear don go be dat! Na fly wey no dey hear word dey follow dead body enter grave! Dont do this for me, do it for yourself! RUN! And when running, make sure say your leg dey touch the back of your head, a.k.a your ogor! Confirm yarnings! This wan na once bitten, forever shy! You cannot fit to pass s[i]h[/i]it for road without frowning, you MUST frown! Bro, small s[i]h[/i]it na still s[i]h[/i]it, edy smell. I dey tell you!

I dont know why people choose not to learn from other peoples mistakes, but will rather like to use themselves as scape goats! Jeeeesus Christ! angry

Re: She's Back After Four Years! What Do I Do? by dabrake(m): 7:18pm On Jan 30, 2012
~Killz~:

Op if you take her back, you are the biggest fool ever! Yes! na me talk it! She'll take you as a fool because she knows you are not supposed to take her back, and then she'll continue riding your intelligence like a horse! She'll have you in the house, and she'll sleep with every man that says hi! Yes! Because she has your password! You are damn too soft! 4 years? WTF! And you'll continue to live in pain in your matrimonial home. Leave that lady alone. The worst thing that'll happen to you is sleeping with her, or allowing her to sleep with you. If you do that you are what? You are FINISHED!

Look her young man, people wey sabi don dey advice you for this thread, and you dey form romeo for juliet wey go study fuckology for 4 years? Ear wey no dey hear word, if they cut head comot, the ear don go be dat! Na fly wey no dey hear word dey follow dead body enter grave! Dont do this for me, do it for yourself!
RUN! And when running, make sure say your leg dey touch the back of your head, a.k.a your ogor! Confirm yarnings! This wan na once bitten, forever shy! You cannot fit to pass s[i]h[/i]it for road without frowning, you MUST frown! Bro, small s[i]h[/i]it na still s[i]h[/i]it, edy smell. I dey tell you!

I dont know why people choose not to learn from other peoples mistakes, but will rather like to use themselves as scape goats! Jeeeesus Christ! angry

and make sure u take at least 13 strides per second with each stride equalling 19metres.
Re: She's Back After Four Years! What Do I Do? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 30, 2012
[img]http://www.freesmileys.org/custom/image/blush%5E_%5Earial%5E_%5E0%5E_%5E0%5E_%5Eharsh comments!%5E_%5E.gif[/img]
Re: She's Back After Four Years! What Do I Do? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 30, 2012
The babe i question - won ti do pa (sory i cant translate that to ingles). But this babe is a big-tyme biatch. So you who are a virgin will now marry a biatch that dumped you 4 years back? I wonder how many microphones and cucumbers she must ave touched.

I will not be able to live with myself if i do something like that.
Re: She's Back After Four Years! What Do I Do? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 30, 2012
otooro:

i pity ladies who are now termed left overs!  embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

pls bro, sit down, get yourself a cool drink and let me EDUCATE you for a minute. . . . . . . . you see, if you meet a gal TODAY, and she happens to NOT be a virgin, then she is NOT a leftover because you met her like that (aka not virgin). so however she is, she is the real deal(meal).

a "leftover" is a gal that you met a certain way, but she DENIED you to chop the dish, she instead gave that dish to SOMEONE ELSE to chop. when that man was done chopping, he then throw his leftover bones BACK at you, to feast on. . . . . . . THAT, my friend, is what this gal is. . . . . .  A LEFTOVER.

come on man, we aint stoopid. . . . . its written all over your posts, YOU ARE ONLY LOOKING FOR THE RIGHT EXCUSE TO GO BACK TO HER. stop fooling yourself, whatever anyone says here is pointless, as you have already made up your mind. the fact that you are considering her (while you have NOT dated anyone for 4yrs. . . . . . or EVER) is proof that you are already falling/failing. lol! i wish you all the best, keep us posted on how it will go!

MBJ's advice to you: someone who didnt think you were "worthy" at your lowest, doesnt deserve you at your best!
Re: She's Back After Four Years! What Do I Do? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 30, 2012
*dhtml:

The babe i question - won ti do pa (sory i cant translate that to ingles). But this babe is a big-tyme biatch. So you who are a virgin will now marry a biatch that dumped you 4 years back? I wonder how many microphones and cucumbers she must ave touched.

[img]http://www.freesmileys.org/custom/image/cyan%5E_%5Earial%5E_%5E0%5E_%5E0%5E_%5Echaii! u will not kill me ooo!%5E_%5E.gif[/img]
Re: She's Back After Four Years! What Do I Do? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 30, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

MBJ's advice to you: someone who didnt think you were "worthy" at your lowest, doesnt deserve you at your best!

[img]http://www.freesmileys.org/custom/image/grey%5E_%5Earial%5E_%5E0%5E_%5E0%5E_%5Ethanks, prof. MRBrownJAY.%5E_%5E.gif[/img]
Re: She's Back After Four Years! What Do I Do? by NobiGod: 8:34pm On Jan 30, 2012
@Op

My advise is to run from this girl(loser) which also happens to be the consensus of the house. She's only looking for a soft landing.
Please never allow anyone to take for a ride. What if the guy(s) treated her good? You think she would returned to you?
Be wise and look for another girl that will respect and cherish you.

BTW, I had similar experience only that it took her 3 days to realized and yet I turned her down.
Re: She's Back After Four Years! What Do I Do? by TV01(m): 11:48pm On Jan 30, 2012
Bro’ otooro, greetings.

Firstly, let me commend you. I sense you have committed yourself to seeking a wife in the fear of God. If that is so, be sure; He is faithful and He will beautify you in His own time.

Even if not, you have certainly resolved to be upright in your approach in finding a wife. That in itself is laudable.

It also warms my heart and reminds me of where I was not too long ago. And because your approach seems to mirror mine, I’d like to draw alongside and share if I may.

Four years ago you thought this girl may well be your wife. You acted accordingly. You pursued and positioned yourself to get to know more about her character, conduct and comportment. Did she have the qualities to be your wife? Nothing happened at that time and you were never able to determine if she was the one. Truth being, her understanding and interest at that time meant she preferred someone else.

Because you did the right thing – wondering what might have been can be such a drag - you were able to move on, and ultimately forget her. But as you were never able to ascertain those 3 C’s, you still have a romantic picture of her and there are some open questions. Especially so as you are still single and possibly have not met, or not met and matched with anyone who stirred you as much since you met her.

No problem sir, you are in a win, win situation.

There is nothing stopping you from taking time to renew your acquaintance with this girl in order to determine if she is right for you. Indeed, I would encourage it. The least that will happen is that you will determine she is not, clear your decks of her and keep moving. Keeping unencumbered and undistracted is key in the approach you have chosen to adopt.

Caveat – You are not dating, together, hooked-up or whatever you young people call it these days. You are getting to know her to see if there is “a possibility”. No commitment at this stage. This should be no longer than 3 months (rule of thumb, please contextualise the time to the situation), and if at any point there are deal breakers, red flags or serious concerns please desist. There is nothing stopping you meeting others, but if you meet someone you want to be serious with, again, clear your decks. Please continue to keep yourself, it makes for clarity.

Four years down the line “your game” – not players game 0! – has sharpened. You have been faithful, are more aware of what you are after and hopefully what it takes to make a happy home. Her game – of which at this point we are unsure – has also changed. Has she matured, and is more appreciative of your qualities or is she simply more cunning and worldly wise? Does she see you as someone of quality and worth who she will love and cherish as a spouse or someone to use as cover for her waywardness and as a platform to "form" as respectably married big girl? Remember, I said 3 months.

It would take a whole treatise to discuss the notion of “leftover” as used here. I’ll try and be specific and brief. You are more of a man than most for not considering her in that light. You have done right not to judge her. Your only judgement is if you are right for each other. Do this based primarily on her character, qualities and interaction with you. Have trusted counsellors if required and don’t leave any concern unaddressed.

There are only a few women out there that have not been bruised or hurt. Fewer still that have not made “mistakes”. As for virgins, I understand they are as common as impoverished Nigerian legislators. Strange how those who wound them also disdain them? There are users and abusers of both genders. Take heart, you will be shielded from such. What you want in your day to day married life is a good hearted - hopefully God fearing - spouse. She may or may not have a past.

If she is good and will make a great spouse, it may or may not be the former guys loss. That is not your concern, as it will certainly be your gain. Count your blessings. If she is bad, you won't take 4 years to figure that out and be on your way.

Whoever you end up marrying, you appear to have the heart and humility to heal and make her whole with your love and character – if required.

I trust you will make the right call in this instance, have a winning end game over all and a glorious wedding and marriage.

Finally, I don’t know your age, but please don’t let concerns here cause desperation.

God bless
TV

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Dear, Wearing Skinny Jeans Is Not Romantic / Help!!! How Do I Live Happilly With A Wife That Doesn't Like Sex? / The Response I Got When I Toasted Some Girls On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.