Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,729 members, 7,851,512 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:06 PM

Who Is Nastiest Poster On This Block,and Who Is The Nicest - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is Nastiest Poster On This Block,and Who Is The Nicest (2631 Views)

PIC: Is This The Nastiest Yogurt In The World? Made Of Female's Natural Flora / Caribbean Girl With The Nicest Lips! / I Think Igbo Girls Are The Nicest Girls In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Nastiest Poster On This Block,and Who Is The Nicest by InkedNerd(f): 1:18am On Oct 15, 2010
Queenie, how are you?
Re: Who Is Nastiest Poster On This Block,and Who Is The Nicest by MrCork21: 1:19am On Oct 15, 2010
Madam u cant even cooook eggs!! angry
Re: Who Is Nastiest Poster On This Block,and Who Is The Nicest by queeneve: 1:20am On Oct 15, 2010
Heeeeey girl! I am doing great, and you?

Mr cock, cook these nuts!
Re: Who Is Nastiest Poster On This Block,and Who Is The Nicest by MrCork21: 1:27am On Oct 15, 2010
Jay bee is my brother from another mother

MOBO 444 is my main man from outside london, thats if u no were London is@Queen!
Re: Who Is Nastiest Poster On This Block,and Who Is The Nicest by queeneve: 1:29am On Oct 15, 2010
Yeah, the last time I checked London was in India undecided embarassed undecided
Re: Who Is Nastiest Poster On This Block,and Who Is The Nicest by MrCork21: 1:37am On Oct 15, 2010
Queeen remind me of those rudes arogant receptionist with no mannners,

I bet she dont never EVER say goood morning to anyone
Re: Who Is Nastiest Poster On This Block,and Who Is The Nicest by queeneve: 1:43am On Oct 15, 2010
I say good morning to my husband in a verrrry special way tongue
Re: Who Is Nastiest Poster On This Block,and Who Is The Nicest by MrCork21: 1:47am On Oct 15, 2010
errm madam can we leaf your husband outter our discusssions.

its all about me, not hin , cheeers!!
Re: Who Is Nastiest Poster On This Block,and Who Is The Nicest by MrCork21: 1:50am On Oct 15, 2010
am so bored of seeing 190 name everywher, the boy just be like Mosquito BUZZZING in your

ear (no oofeinse)
angry
Re: Who Is Nastiest Poster On This Block,and Who Is The Nicest by queeneve: 1:54am On Oct 15, 2010
I will not leave my husband out of ANYTHING, we cleaved into one when we said I DO and took each other as husband and wife,

So get over your jealousy green is not your color, NO OFFENSE cheesy
Re: Who Is Nastiest Poster On This Block,and Who Is The Nicest by MrCork21: 1:56am On Oct 15, 2010
ok just tell him to back of my woman, he can looks but dont touch

or else I will ban u from Nairaland for 15 yars!!, kabisssh!!
angry
Re: Who Is Nastiest Poster On This Block,and Who Is The Nicest by queeneve: 1:59am On Oct 15, 2010
Ban me if you have to BUT MY HUSBAND is not going anywhere and HE TOUCHES ALL HE WANT, IN, OUT, TOP, BOTTOM, SIDE, BACK, FRONT, BETWEEN, UNDER,
Re: Who Is Nastiest Poster On This Block,and Who Is The Nicest by MrCork21: 2:02am On Oct 15, 2010
HEY STOP THAT GADEMMMIT!!! QUIT TAKING THE MICKY OUTER THE MIKILY!!! tongue

U BETTER TELL HIM TO GO LOOK FOR PLAY STATION TO PLAY WITH AND LEAF MY MRS ALONE!!
Re: Who Is Nastiest Poster On This Block,and Who Is The Nicest by Nobody: 2:38am On Oct 15, 2010
hey abeg small boys dey nairaland, whats with the touching, @mr cork ha someone's wife

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Yoruba Fiance Is Threatening Me With Juju / Help Me! My Girl Keep Frustrating Me In Our Relationship / Ladies, Will You Accept This If You Were Ma Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.