Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,663 members, 7,851,257 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:58 PM

Who Is Nastiest Poster On This Block,and Who Is The Nicest - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is Nastiest Poster On This Block,and Who Is The Nicest (2630 Views)

PIC: Is This The Nastiest Yogurt In The World? Made Of Female's Natural Flora / Caribbean Girl With The Nicest Lips! / I Think Igbo Girls Are The Nicest Girls In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Nastiest Poster On This Block,and Who Is The Nicest by Creamish(f): 4:37pm On Oct 12, 2010
[font=Comic sans MS ]
Omolola1:

@queeneve, lol

Omolola1:

hehehehe

watz ur next response? "buhahahaha" ?? [/font]
Re: Who Is Nastiest Poster On This Block,and Who Is The Nicest by Omolola1(f): 4:39pm On Oct 12, 2010
yeah, buhahahahaha
Re: Who Is Nastiest Poster On This Block,and Who Is The Nicest by Creamish(f): 4:54pm On Oct 12, 2010
[font=Comic sans MS ]watevr rocks ur boat missy . . laugh all u want.[/font]
Re: Who Is Nastiest Poster On This Block,and Who Is The Nicest by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 12, 2010
190:

Nastiest, Firearm,Creamish,Omolola,Tjiskii,Queeneve,D-sense,Reality101,dobodobo,**winks**

Nicest, Jennykadry,odunnu,bigrod

C'mon remove my name from thet list

@ Creamy
How are you today?
Re: Who Is Nastiest Poster On This Block,and Who Is The Nicest by Omolola1(f): 4:59pm On Oct 12, 2010
@Creamish, warreva
Re: Who Is Nastiest Poster On This Block,and Who Is The Nicest by Creamish(f): 5:10pm On Oct 12, 2010
[font=Comic sans MS ]
Firearm:

C'mon remove my name from thet list

@ Creamy
How are you today?

Im good today . .workz over . .wuld b on ma way home soon. Howz your day?

*thread derailing totally unintentional grin*[/font]
Re: Who Is Nastiest Poster On This Block,and Who Is The Nicest by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 12, 2010
Creamish:

[font=Comic sans MS ]
Im good today . .workz over . .wuld b on ma way home soon. Howz your day?

*thread derailing totally unintentional grin*[/font]

ok, we'll talk 2moro
my day is cool and kiss
Re: Who Is Nastiest Poster On This Block,and Who Is The Nicest by Creamish(f): 5:28pm On Oct 12, 2010
[font=Comic sans MS ]aight . .tk care then. wink[/font]
Re: Who Is Nastiest Poster On This Block,and Who Is The Nicest by 190: 10:18pm On Oct 12, 2010
Re: Who Is Nastiest Poster On This Block,and Who Is The Nicest by Nobody: 11:56pm On Oct 12, 2010
190:

Nastiest, Firearm,Creamish,Omolola,Tjiskii,Queeneve,D-sense,Reality101,dobodobo,**winks**

Nicest, Jennykadry,odunnu,bigrod

Your hate list, I know. angry angry That's what sleepless night has gotten you into
Re: Who Is Nastiest Poster On This Block,and Who Is The Nicest by queeneve: 12:45am On Oct 13, 2010
Reality,

You got him riled up,
Re: Who Is Nastiest Poster On This Block,and Who Is The Nicest by MrCork21: 12:51am On Oct 13, 2010
Creamish, madam do yoiu gots Nyansh an can u cook & Clen and are u light skin & do u like

moiney?
Re: Who Is Nastiest Poster On This Block,and Who Is The Nicest by MrCork21: 12:53am On Oct 13, 2010
Jennykadry, look like a man actually.I seen her pickture (no oofeinse)
Re: Who Is Nastiest Poster On This Block,and Who Is The Nicest by Nobody: 12:59am On Oct 13, 2010
queeneve:

Reality,

You got him riled up,

Hes such an oaf, What's popping Queen
Re: Who Is Nastiest Poster On This Block,and Who Is The Nicest by queeneve: 1:00am On Oct 13, 2010
My popcorn,

Waiting on this "picture" Mobo got of me,
Re: Who Is Nastiest Poster On This Block,and Who Is The Nicest by Nobody: 1:18am On Oct 13, 2010
queeneve:

My popcorn,

Waiting on this "picture" Mobo got of me,

haha ok, I have been in sady mody since morning n just log on to feel lil better.
Re: Who Is Nastiest Poster On This Block,and Who Is The Nicest by queeneve: 1:20am On Oct 13, 2010
Awwww Inkie didn't call ya?

Well, I will do my best to cheer ya up but I must warn you it slaughter night!
Re: Who Is Nastiest Poster On This Block,and Who Is The Nicest by Nobody: 1:24am On Oct 13, 2010
queeneve:

Awwww Inkie didn't call ya?

Well, I will do my best to cheer ya up but I must warn you it slaughter night!

smiley far from it. My favorite cousin died earlier today cry
Re: Who Is Nastiest Poster On This Block,and Who Is The Nicest by queeneve: 1:27am On Oct 13, 2010
Awwwwww Reality!

Sorry to hear that, my condolences, cry
Re: Who Is Nastiest Poster On This Block,and Who Is The Nicest by MrCork21: 1:43am On Oct 13, 2010
REALITY101 ,,,bro who die? 190? cheesy
Re: Who Is Nastiest Poster On This Block,and Who Is The Nicest by 190: 7:50am On Oct 13, 2010
^^

phocktard!
Re: Who Is Nastiest Poster On This Block,and Who Is The Nicest by bkbabe97y(m): 8:16am On Oct 13, 2010
^^^^ Homie, why u writing in pink? Thats gay, dawg! For a sec I thot it was Mamagee, but then the spellings were correct and what u wrote made sense and I didnt have a headache reading one line of trash, so I knew it couldnt be her!
Re: Who Is Nastiest Poster On This Block,and Who Is The Nicest by 190: 8:19am On Oct 13, 2010
^^

so even pink is now attributed to been gay!!

Please leave my the_amaka for me,ive been wanting to tell you

abt that for sometyme now!! grin grin
Re: Who Is Nastiest Poster On This Block,and Who Is The Nicest by bkbabe97y(m): 9:12am On Oct 13, 2010
190:

^^

so even pink is now attributed to been gay!!

Please leave my the_amaka for me,ive been wanting to tell you

abt that for sometyme now!! grin grin

Lol. lol.lol. You told me that a thousand times already, 190! I thot we was fam? I thot we could share? I aint beefing u about sharing Ileke Idi and Inked Nerd, am I ?
Re: Who Is Nastiest Poster On This Block,and Who Is The Nicest by Creamish(f): 10:15am On Oct 13, 2010
Mr-Cork:

Creamish, madam do yoiu gots Nyansh an can u cook & Clen and are u light skin & do u like

moiney?

Naa I don’t . . . . check next door.
Re: Who Is Nastiest Poster On This Block,and Who Is The Nicest by MrCork21: 12:12am On Oct 15, 2010
is Creamish a she male?
Re: Who Is Nastiest Poster On This Block,and Who Is The Nicest by Tinksh(f): 12:20am On Oct 15, 2010
Mr.Cork is at it again. 190 has turned his enemies into friends and his friends into enemies! Just another day on NL and another thread on who is best good or bad, ho hum!!!!!!! Im so surprised this hasnt turned into a MOBO bashing thread, i guess its early days yet, hehe!!!
Re: Who Is Nastiest Poster On This Block,and Who Is The Nicest by MrCork21: 1:00am On Oct 15, 2010
MOBO & JAY BEE r my best friend, 190 is a skinny looking pot belly mechanic!! angry

he been banned 68 times from Nairaland, cheers!! wink
Re: Who Is Nastiest Poster On This Block,and Who Is The Nicest by queeneve: 1:03am On Oct 15, 2010
Is that why Jaybee let you get away with that BULLCHIT?
Re: Who Is Nastiest Poster On This Block,and Who Is The Nicest by MrCork21: 1:07am On Oct 15, 2010
queen, madam can u quit being a saculated carantity from mars and pliss grow up!!

i love u, not jay bee. kabissssh!!!
kiss
Re: Who Is Nastiest Poster On This Block,and Who Is The Nicest by InkedNerd(f): 1:10am On Oct 15, 2010
queeneve:

Is that why Jaybee let you get away with that BULLCHIT?

Lmao, don't mind Mr Cork grin
Re: Who Is Nastiest Poster On This Block,and Who Is The Nicest by queeneve: 1:10am On Oct 15, 2010
Learn how to spell and I just might be nice cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should Ladies Propose To Men? / Is It True That A Woman Shouldn’t Pursue A Man? / Omg They Are Soooooo Hot.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.