Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Can`t Let Her Go For Any Reason - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can`t Let Her Go For Any Reason (1269 Views)

You Can 't Leave Me Like This!!! I Must Be Calmed! / Nigerians Girls Said They Can;t Have A Single Boyfrnd. (video) / Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can`t Let Her Go For Any Reason by Ibisobrown(m): 1:09am On Oct 15, 2007
Hello Nairalanders,
  I feel like or do i say i am the happiest man on this planet earth, right now i have the most beautiful girl in the world by mine side, she is all i ever dream of, The Queen of my heart, The air i breath, The only one that makes me smile, The one that makes me flow like water upon the land, The priceless gift of nature, I think the Nairalanders need to see her, The way she smile, walk, talk, and above all the way we kiss. I guess someone out there is not licking his lips, While just want to give God the glory for this wonderful creature, And above all we promise to love each other 4lyfe,
   I pray that every searching person find the love of His or Her lyfe.
Re: Can`t Let Her Go For Any Reason by rachiwise(f): 2:00am On Oct 15, 2007
Ah, i see a player on the loose!!!

what happened to the love u had 4 ur pregnant girlfriend?
y do u have to tell lies to win the love of a woman?.u have just shown dat u be proper player. shocked

u have to stay with ur pregnant girl and stick to her(U R HOOKED 4 LIFE grin).

Abeg spare other girls out there!!!we dont need more mouths than we can feed in nigeria ooo(make u no put more girls in the family way tongue).ABEG O!

Remove ur eyes from outside.we(ladies) dont need more decievers out there,PLS!
Re: Can`t Let Her Go For Any Reason by Ibisobrown(m): 2:08am On Oct 15, 2007
Hello, this is the modification part, Take Notice
Re: Can`t Let Her Go For Any Reason by Nobody: 2:11am On Oct 15, 2007
Ibisobrown:

But i love this girl, and i always find time to hangout with her everyday atleast 5-8hrs a day, wheneva am with her i know no bond, I just can`t let her go i will do anytin to make her mine 4lyfe.

Yep until you get her pregnant and then find another girl and then you love her too and hang out with her 5-8hrs a day and then she gets pregnant and you find yet another girl and . . . and . . .

1 Like

Re: Can`t Let Her Go For Any Reason by Ibisobrown(m): 2:19am On Oct 15, 2007
Hello, This is the Modification.
Re: Can`t Let Her Go For Any Reason by Nobody: 2:23am On Oct 15, 2007
Ibisobrown:

@davidylan
Its not what u think, and believe u me, u don`t understandstand the way i feel about this Angel, she is just too hot and precious 4 me to let go, please Davidylan come up with sometin reasonable. just can`t wait.

and i guess you said the same thing about the first "angel" before she got pregnant.
Re: Can`t Let Her Go For Any Reason by Ibisobrown(m): 2:28am On Oct 15, 2007
Hello, This is modification part.
Re: Can`t Let Her Go For Any Reason by Nobody: 2:31am On Oct 15, 2007
Ibisobrown:

Please Davidylan i guess u ar online why not logon to your yahoomessager so as to ask u one or two questions please am waiting.

ask me questions on how to impregnate the new angel? Sorry i have no experience.
Re: Can`t Let Her Go For Any Reason by McOmo(m): 2:34am On Oct 15, 2007
Lmao . . el davito !
Re: Can`t Let Her Go For Any Reason by Ibisobrown(m): 2:40am On Oct 15, 2007
Hello, This is the modification part.
Re: Can`t Let Her Go For Any Reason by rachiwise(f): 2:43am On Oct 15, 2007
Yep until you get her pregnant and then find another girl and then you love her too and hang out with her 5-8hrs a day and then she gets pregnant and you find yet another girl and  . . . and . . .

@davidylan

My man, u dey feel me ooo!!! grin
Re: Can`t Let Her Go For Any Reason by Nobody: 2:50am On Oct 15, 2007
Ibisobrown:

@ You just have to be serious here, i guess am confuse and really need someone to talk to because i just can`t help it anymore, Am talking about my feelings, my happiness and my joy,While Davidylan if i may ask have u even Love someone and the person loves u back? how do u feel of letting her go?

Of course i wouldnt let her go, i wouldnt dream of getting someone else pregnant in the first place. When you talk about your "feelings, happiness and joy", does it occur to you that a certain girl is sitting alone bearing the seeds of your irresponsibility? Ever considered her "feelings, happiness and joy"?
Re: Can`t Let Her Go For Any Reason by Ibisobrown(m): 3:02am On Oct 15, 2007
@davidylan
As a man talking to a man tell me what do u want me to do now? cos am confuse, and this girl am talking about is a Virgin.
Re: Can`t Let Her Go For Any Reason by Nobody: 4:11am On Oct 15, 2007
Ibisobrown:

@davidylan
As a man talking to a man tell me what do u want me to do now? because am confuse, and this girl am talking about is a Virgin.

Excellent! no need to be "confuse", just get down to doing what you do best, impregnate her.
Re: Can`t Let Her Go For Any Reason by rachiwise(f): 4:19am On Oct 15, 2007
EhnPeople we really have a player on the loose,so u want to disvirgin this one abi??

Ha,women don suffer.Later guys go dey yan sey virgins no dey again.Haba!

God deliver ladies from serial virgin-killers o!!!
Re: Can`t Let Her Go For Any Reason by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:25am On Oct 15, 2007
@poster

geeez, man your so dumb. you should have thought of that before getting her pregnant. Long Hiss angry
Re: Can`t Let Her Go For Any Reason by yimiton(f): 8:46am On Oct 15, 2007
Donkey! The stupidest animal of them all!
Re: Can`t Let Her Go For Any Reason by cblow(m): 8:49am On Oct 15, 2007
Ibisobrown:

But i love this girl, and i always find time to hangout with her everyday atleast 5-8hrs a day, wheneva am with her i know no bond, I just can`t let her go i will do anytin to make her mine 4lyfe.

guy, i dont think you know the meaning of love, or you have even loved before. what i read/see in you is mere lust. why cant mean restrain from moving in the direction of their erection shocked? you get one innocent girl pregnant after deceiving her that she is your love, your life and all, she is the air u breathe, and then u dump her for another, cos you have seen a 'virgin'. i can only see the animalistic tendency in you crying out.
believe me we love cos we give time to make the love thing work out. if you spend 5-8hrs with another girl everyday how wont you lust after her? you give her ur best and productive time of the day and when ure weak and tried, u get home to another u feel u dont love anymore. guy if you give ur initial girl half same time, you will love her more and the love will know no bounds also considering the fact that 'you are living in her', wake up man, no reasonable guy will tell you to leave the mother of your unborn kid and follow some girl cos u never know tomorrow, what goes around comes around,

a word is enough for the wise, just wait let nairaland girls read this thread, they will 'finish' you with wise counsel, lipsrsealed
Re: Can`t Let Her Go For Any Reason by olanajim(m): 10:15am On Oct 15, 2007
The guy need help why are you people complicating it for him?

David, l like you style.

@poster,
could you tell us what you saw in the second lady that made you unwilling to let go? Her virginity?
Aren't you the one that deflowered your pregnant girl?
What magic word did you recited to your pregnant girl that made her get pregnant for you? "l love you?"
And why must you spend between 5-8 productive hours daily sitting beside a virgin and probably brainwashing her with you deft lies? That hours is one third of your day! If you sleep 10hrs everday and spend 8hrs brainwashing a "raw flesh" then you have 6hrs left! You could redirect the 8hrs into working for the baby's wears, napkins, and whatever. That is a better way. But love is your major concern.
Please what is your definition of love? Hit and run?

You must either be lying or you are what the ladies have been calling you. Donkey, player etc.

If you are telling the truth however, then you need to visit Christ Embasy or Synagogue Church Of All Nations for spiritual cleansing.

You don't need advice. What you need is help from an HIV carrier. You would then understand the real meaning of love.
Re: Can`t Let Her Go For Any Reason by linapeace(f): 4:15pm On Oct 15, 2007
yes , u have also said my mind and you are really correct ola.
Re: Can`t Let Her Go For Any Reason by pannyman(m): 5:15pm On Oct 15, 2007
i think it's the sex that's getting to you , lol grin
Re: Can`t Let Her Go For Any Reason by pannyman(m): 5:16pm On Oct 15, 2007
i think it's the sex that's getting to you , lol grin
Re: Can`t Let Her Go For Any Reason by Joey82(m): 5:28pm On Oct 15, 2007
@poster,

Only if dis new virgin of urs knows how much lies u've been telling her, she will hate u forever,
common stop pretending and be a man, go back to ur girl and make her happy.

between
what kind of a man are u that spends 5-8 hrs with a girl every day, think ure iddle, just get down to doing something better for ur girl and unborn child, lest u dont know, the future is now.
Re: Can`t Let Her Go For Any Reason by Busta(f): 5:29pm On Oct 15, 2007
before u can be true or truthful to anyone,
u have to be true to urself first.
Re: Can`t Let Her Go For Any Reason by NihilceM: 7:34pm On Oct 24, 2007
@ poster

Guy you are bleeping boring, gosh!

Give us a damn break!
Re: Can`t Let Her Go For Any Reason by pitz(f): 7:44pm On Oct 24, 2007
this guy is simply nuts!! loose wire somewhere. @davidylan kip up d gud work some guys r jst fools
Re: Can`t Let Her Go For Any Reason by rachiwise(f): 8:07pm On Oct 24, 2007
So now u r trying to change the story abi,u told us abt ur pregnat former gf whom u loved and u later fall in love with a

girl,who is a virgin and that u 'love' so much and u have been telling her lies.i think u r not a serious guy at all.u r

kind of guy every girl prays not to meet in life.now u want to complicate things for urself,my questions are

1. r u going to take care of ur pregnant gf?

2. r u going to let go of the new girl(with her virginity intact)?

3. r u ready for a complicated life(with an innocent baby out of a failed relationship)?

4. if u go for ur new 'love',is it going to last or till she gets pregnant and then u move on again to the next available virgin?

All these are questions(and more) u must really ask urself(if u r not a player,which i doubt).

pls hola us when it's time for the naming ceremony oo wink

(1) (Reply)

Mis-carriage Or Abortion? / Sex / Guys:do U Stay Away From Marriage because U Av To Pay For It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.