Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,052 members, 7,835,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Valentine: Will Naija Girls Accept Greetings Card And Flowers - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine: Will Naija Girls Accept Greetings Card And Flowers (10255 Views)

Valentine Will CUM And Go. / When Will Naija Ladies Learn This? (photos) / 5 Weird Things Some Naija Girls Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valentine: Will Naija Girls Accept Greetings Card And Flowers by dfav: 10:41am On Jan 31, 2012
i have a female friend that only call me when its her birthday ,

telling me that she expecting her gift, and when i told her that i will send an e-birthday card;

she will shout that she doesnt want card but atleast recharge card (N 1000)
Re: Valentine: Will Naija Girls Accept Greetings Card And Flowers by Skanas(m): 10:44am On Jan 31, 2012
ooohhh, aw ah wish sey all 9ja gurls b lyk SCASH, on val day ah go quietly buy one 5n flower,hide am 4 my back,knock 4 ha door wearin an 'ah go die' smile,as she d smell d flower d smile ah go carry am jeje 2 ha room,knack am heavy akpako, den wid back slide ah go jejely de 5n ma way, NO RECHARE CARD,NO BB,NO BRAZILIAN HAIR, hehehehehe))))))
Re: Valentine: Will Naija Girls Accept Greetings Card And Flowers by cynthiafred67(f): 10:44am On Jan 31, 2012
I will accept a card wit sweet romantic words, or a box of chocolate and a teddy. Abeg no bring flowers, I no be Goat.
Re: Valentine: Will Naija Girls Accept Greetings Card And Flowers by Kabai: 10:49am On Jan 31, 2012
Cards for what? Do Nigerian girls know what cards are used for afterall?

angry angry angry angry
Re: Valentine: Will Naija Girls Accept Greetings Card And Flowers by eghost247(m): 10:50am On Jan 31, 2012
;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Valentine: Will Naija Girls Accept Greetings Card And Flowers by Yorisb: 10:51am On Jan 31, 2012
@Topic

Yeah right! They defo will. . . .only when pigs fly. grin

Xcuse me pass jare!
Re: Valentine: Will Naija Girls Accept Greetings Card And Flowers by Johnnoo(m): 10:55am On Jan 31, 2012
maki:

box of chocolate is fine but please add sumtin else to it def not flowers but card with sweet write up is good too

then sumtin she can show off to her friends when hanging out with them like shoes,bags,perfumes, phones, ring or even a gift pack (hampers like wrapped)

No! ! Make him change ur wardrobe as well. . .
Re: Valentine: Will Naija Girls Accept Greetings Card And Flowers by iaabc(f): 10:59am On Jan 31, 2012
Me i dont know about flowers but girls would you buy your guys this or guys anything too much for the babe? cool cool holla at me @ giftboxes@rocketmail.com if you want any val gift for your dear one.

Re: Valentine: Will Naija Girls Accept Greetings Card And Flowers by maki(f): 11:01am On Jan 31, 2012
Johnnoo:

No! ! Make him change ur wardrobe as well. . .

RoTfLmAo grin cheesy grin grin cheesy

i meant 1 at a time. any of them, na wa for u oo
Re: Valentine: Will Naija Girls Accept Greetings Card And Flowers by Konnektions146(m): 11:02am On Jan 31, 2012
freecocoa:

Err mm just card and flowers?mbanu.

Nothing I go use the card do after all, nothing wey dem go write there wey I never hear or read before,I'll take the flower alongside choco and a cute teddybear(I never tire to collect those),come to think of it,how many naija guys dey give flowers sef?not many I'm sure,[b]so just stick to una usual way
.[/b]

so which is the usual?,i am new into this valentine business, i need some fill ins
Re: Valentine: Will Naija Girls Accept Greetings Card And Flowers by Scash(f): 11:06am On Jan 31, 2012
Skanas:

ooohhh, aw ah wish sey all 9ja gurls b lyk SCASH, on val day ah go quietly buy one 5n flower,hide am 4 my back,knock 4 ha door wearin an 'ah go die' smile,as she d smell d flower d smile ah go carry am jeje 2 ha room,knack am heavy akpako, den wid back slide ah go jejely de 5n ma way, NO RECHARE CARD,NO BB,NO BRAZILIAN HAIR, hehehehehe))))))

u dey kolo for head. Flower no fit scatter my head wey i go come allow u knock me akpako.
Re: Valentine: Will Naija Girls Accept Greetings Card And Flowers by Nosyke(m): 11:17am On Jan 31, 2012
cynthiafred67:

I will accept a card wit sweet romantic words, or a box of chocolate and a teddy. Abeg no bring flowers, I no be Goat.

*falls from Hisbiscus Tree*grin grin grin grin
Re: Valentine: Will Naija Girls Accept Greetings Card And Flowers by randyorton: 11:22am On Jan 31, 2012
i gat jut my dic to offer my girl. if she doesnt like it,let her die. wetin sef women dey offer guys. Whenever guys start splashing stoopidly on women,its cos they have nothing else to offer her so they want to buy her love and attention. That doesnt work for me.ItsAMansWorld.
Re: Valentine: Will Naija Girls Accept Greetings Card And Flowers by freecocoa(f): 11:27am On Jan 31, 2012
Konnektions146:

so which is the usual?,i am new into this valentine business, i need some fill ins
Take her out,buy her a gift(teddy,jewelry etc)you can give her money sef,afterwards head home if she's up for it and nyash her like never before,na una way be that.
Re: Valentine: Will Naija Girls Accept Greetings Card And Flowers by billion11: 11:27am On Jan 31, 2012
If you're a good man and she is a good girl it will be perfect if you add a kiss! smiley
Re: Valentine: Will Naija Girls Accept Greetings Card And Flowers by MAYOWAAK: 11:32am On Jan 31, 2012
I am suspending myself from activities with ladies (No toasting/wooing/dating/outing) until after Feb 15th. The suspension will not be reversed and nobody should try to compel me otherwise. All sanctions are welcomed and charges may be begged to be dropped at exactly after the suspension is over. All other information as to the suspension will be communicated to all and sundry as the case may be. Thanks, mgt.
Re: Valentine: Will Naija Girls Accept Greetings Card And Flowers by jba203: 11:35am On Jan 31, 2012
Say what? thats funny, cos over here in SA is, a must
Re: Valentine: Will Naija Girls Accept Greetings Card And Flowers by 4wardever(m): 11:37am On Jan 31, 2012
cynthiafred67:

I will accept a card wit sweet romantic words, or a box of chocolate and a teddy. Abeg no bring  flowers, I no be Goat.

You could use it prepare soup na! e.g Efo riro, ewedu, Ofe nsale or  Edikainkong!  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Valentine: Will Naija Girls Accept Greetings Card And Flowers by ImaIma1(f): 11:37am On Jan 31, 2012
flowers?? will d guys accept boxers?  

abi is it only d guys dt buy gifts?
Re: Valentine: Will Naija Girls Accept Greetings Card And Flowers by executinal(m): 11:38am On Jan 31, 2012
pof pof or Fish role will be fine for Nigeria girls grin grin grin grin
Re: Valentine: Will Naija Girls Accept Greetings Card And Flowers by Nosyke(m): 11:39am On Jan 31, 2012
freecocoa:

Take her out,buy her a gift(teddy,jewelry etc)you can give her money sef,afterwards head home if she's up for it and nyash her like never before,na una way be that.

You na very good badt guysgrin grin grin grin , see advise  shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Valentine: Will Naija Girls Accept Greetings Card And Flowers by Konnektions146(m): 11:44am On Jan 31, 2012
cocoa
cocoa
cocoa

how many times dd i call yu? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!
i dont understand ooooooooo

freecocoa:

you can give her money sef,
are yu paying or somethin abi after val, case closed?

freecocoa:

nyash her like never before
is that day`s a special one? guess that one comes once in a year

freecocoa:

Take her out,buy her a gift.
thats more like it

MAYOWAAK:

I am suspending myself from activities with ladies (No toasting/wooing/dating/outing) until after Feb 15th. The suspension will not be reversed and nobody should try to compel me otherwise. All sanctions are welcomed and charges may be begged to be dropped at exactly after the suspension is over. All other information as to the suspension will be communicated to all and sundry as the case may be. Thanks, mgt.
lmao
chei, no be small oooooo, my guy made that announcement abi decision since this january andd keeping to it o. men!

Nosyke:

You na very good badt guysgrin grin grin grin , see advise  shocked shocked shocked shocked
i hail dat babe, she get BIG BIG sense, correct
Re: Valentine: Will Naija Girls Accept Greetings Card And Flowers by Konnektions146(m): 11:46am On Jan 31, 2012
Ima Ima:

flowers?? will d guys accept boxers?  

abi is it only d guys dt buy gifts?
oh my love(as yur name says), i willl.

i am here expecting it
Re: Valentine: Will Naija Girls Accept Greetings Card And Flowers by Emmzalon: 11:53am On Jan 31, 2012
Rightfully,in what wat does valentine celebration relates wid the issue of boyfriend&galfriend(illicit affair)?
Re: Valentine: Will Naija Girls Accept Greetings Card And Flowers by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 31, 2012
Don't give flower to her hand else you will be damned. Drop a beautiful one on her door and present her a gift other than flower. They fall humbly.
Re: Valentine: Will Naija Girls Accept Greetings Card And Flowers by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 31, 2012
Ds on no b becos of naija gals anytn. I 8 greeting cards and flowers. Wats wrong wd ladies underwears on val. Its more preferable dn flowers to me
Re: Valentine: Will Naija Girls Accept Greetings Card And Flowers by freecocoa(f): 12:03pm On Jan 31, 2012
Konnektions146:

cocoa
cocoa
cocoa

how many times dd i call yu? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!
i dont understand ooooooooo
are yu paying or somethin abi after val, case closed?
is that day`s a special one? guess that one comes once in a year
thats more like it

Eh,you called me 3 times.
You ain't paying for anything,remember I said"una way" that's just what most guys do,they give their girls money mostly.
No the nyashing doesn't come once in a year but that day is special like you already said so there has to be an extra menu on the table.

Emmzalon:

Rightfully,in what wat does valentine celebration relates wid the issue of boyfriend&galfriend(illicit affair)?
We all know val is celebration of love amongst\towards "everyone" is boyfriend and girlfriend not among the "everyone"? I get what you are trying to say but e don be like this already so all you gats do is extend your love to anyone you can.
Re: Valentine: Will Naija Girls Accept Greetings Card And Flowers by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 31, 2012
Kabai:

Cards for what? Do Nigerian girls know what cards are used for afterall?

angry angry angry angry
They don't know the only card they know is reacharge card
Re: Valentine: Will Naija Girls Accept Greetings Card And Flowers by Emmzalon: 12:15pm On Jan 31, 2012
freecocoa:

Eh,you called me 3 times.
You ain't paying for anything,remember I said"una way" that's just what most guys do,they give their girls money mostly.
No the nyashing doesn't come once in a year but that day is special like you already said so there has to be an extra menu on the table.

We all know val is celebration of love amongst\towards "everyone" is boyfriend and girlfriend not among the "everyone"? I get what you are trying to say but e don be like this already so all you gats do is extend your love to anyone you can.
I undastnd ur plight too bt u shld knw nigerians are used to abusing wateva is been done in a rightful and peaceful way,valentine is a celebration of love,bt pple are nw using val celebratn as an idea of making it up to dere sex mates which is nw been abusd into an adulterious form,and u knw it isnt biblical. Datz why val is majorly for couples,families and friends mostly of d same sew.
Re: Valentine: Will Naija Girls Accept Greetings Card And Flowers by MrResource(m): 12:24pm On Jan 31, 2012
Dyt:

sm ll, m one of dose dat jst choc ll do, i ll use d card as packer
grin grin
Re: Valentine: Will Naija Girls Accept Greetings Card And Flowers by stepo707: 12:24pm On Jan 31, 2012
Some few naija chiks would accept flowers and cards but at least you must take them out or give them money or recharge card else you ain't going down there.
Re: Valentine: Will Naija Girls Accept Greetings Card And Flowers by freecocoa(f): 12:27pm On Jan 31, 2012
@Emmazalon,you understand my "plight"? Please what's the meaning of "plight"? I seem to have forgotten.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reasons Why Women Cry During S*x... (reason 1 Will Trigger Your Emotions) / What Kind Of Gift Can U Give A Guy? / How To Make Her Want You Bad - 3 Tips To Make Her Feel Massive Desire For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.