Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,852 members, 7,862,784 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:24 AM

Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? - Family (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? (45779 Views)

Is Marriage A Measure Of Success In Life? / Is Marriage An Achievement? / Is Marriage A Bed Of Roses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by Nobody: 12:17am On Feb 14, 2012
who cannot differentiate between you're and your. . . .
what has the word from gotta do with this sentence?

Lol. So your typo was in the form of omitting an entire word ehn? Lmao.

example 1, ileobatojo is a natsy peice of artwork.

Nice example. You’re funny.

I can’t stand the use of your in place of you’re as much as the next guy but your stalking of queensmith is quite disturbing.
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by coogar: 12:19am On Feb 14, 2012
ileobatojo:

Lol. So your typo was in the form of omitting an entire word ehn? Lmao.

shyte happens. . . .

I can’t stand the use of your in place of you’re as much as the next guy but your stalking of queensmith is quite disturbing.

stalking queensmith?
don't make me laugh.
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by queensmith: 12:28am On Feb 14, 2012
Lol. If your not stalking queensmith. How do u know she elevates herself like a prom queen? How did u notice she is self acclaimed 'hot girl'? And how have you come to realise her spelling?

Sure looks like stalking to me! Lmao.

Self acclaimed hot girl, you guys really are sad. Its not suprising your having problems with women,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.not suprising at all.
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by coogar: 12:39am On Feb 14, 2012
queensmith:

Lol. If your not stalking queensmith. How do u know she elevates herself like a prom queen? How did u notice she is self acclaimed 'hot girl'? And how have you come to realise her spelling?

Sure looks like stalking to me! Lmao.

Self acclaimed hot girl, you guys really are sad. Its not suprising your having problems with women,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.not suprising at all.

by the same token, how do you know i have problems with women if you have not been stalking me since you brought your stinking arse to this forum.
i said it - you are not intelligent. . . .
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by Freesia(f): 12:40am On Feb 14, 2012
Oh Boy !!! Can't we all just get along??
Not in this lifetime I guess undecided
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by queensmith: 1:01am On Feb 14, 2012
By the same token? Is it not obvious from the argument weve been having regarding the topic that you have a problem with women?

Well for starters, i dont have a problem with anybody. I simply argue ideas. Most of the men here seem to live by what they read on nl. Which is pretty sad. Hence a meaningful discussion turned into a series of insults.

Coogar, its yourself and the other gays on this thread that have decided to take the things here personal. On another thread we may agree on an issue and i forget the nonsense you posted here, i think thats what a forum is all about its a shame alot of you are soo sad desperate and pathetic that you must stoop soo low to grab attention. Tell me, is this the only interaction you get with women? Is the online abuse soo meaningful to you? Does it warm you on your cold nights with mr right hand?

Its just sad really, its sad indeed. Things almost always boils down to this on nl. Most of you are just terribly pathetic.
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by coogar: 1:13am On Feb 14, 2012
queensmith:

By the same token? Is it not obvious from the argument weve been having regarding the topic that you have a problem with women?

another gross display of ineptitude. . . .you are plumbing new depths here!

Well for starters, i dont have a problem with anybody. I simply argue ideas. Most of the men here seem to live by what they read on nl. Which is pretty sad. Hence a meaningful discussion turned into a series of insults.

who has a problem with you? it's a faceless medium of exchange. . . . .i don't even know you from adam and as i have noted earlier, it's not even possible for us to meet in the real world except if you happen to be one of the shop attendants in my favourite meat-shop.

Coogar, its yourself and the other gays on this thread that have decided to take the things here personal. On another thread we may agree on an issue and i forget the nonsense you posted here, i think thats what a forum is all about its a shame alot of you are soo sad desperate and pathetic that you must stoop soo low to grab attention.

other gays? really?
you have stalked them all your life to know they are gays?

nobody is seeking your attention, ayettymama
you are a low-class lass . . .if i managed to harness the power of all the world's telescopes to create a super telescope, i still wouldn't be able to locate my interest in a prat like yourself.

Tell me, is this the only interaction you get with women? Is the online abuse soo meaningful to you? Does it warm you on your cold nights with mr right hand?

better than you sticking coloured candles in your tampon socket. grin

Its just sad really, its sad indeed. Things almost always boils down to this on nl. Most of you are just terribly pathetic.

stiffen your middle finger, close your eyes and sit on it. grin
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by armyofone(m): 1:39am On Feb 14, 2012
hmmmmm,

singing, i wanna dance with somebody who loves mmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

eating my nicely cooked moin moin and jollof  cheesy cheesy
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by cfours: 1:56am On Feb 14, 2012
queensmith:

Coogar, its yourself and the other gays on this thread that have decided to take the things here personal. On another thread we may agree on an issue and i forget the nonsense you posted here, i think thats what a forum is all about its a shame alot of you are soo sad desperate and pathetic that you must stoop soo low to grab attention. Tell me, is this the only interaction you get with women? Is the online abuse soo meaningful to you? Does it warm you on your cold nights with mr right hand?

oh my grin grin
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by moremi2008(m): 7:21am On Feb 14, 2012
armyofone:

hmmmmm,

singing, i wanna dance with somebody who loves mmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

eating my nicely cooked moin moin and jollof  cheesy cheesy

You eat too much! That's why you are still an army of one at your advanced age! grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by Nobody: 7:33am On Feb 14, 2012
Sorry to crash this tete a tete with coogar but i couldnt let some of the bogus nonsense in this post go.

queensmith:

Oh pls spare me. Seriously? How did you come about that conclusion? Do you know the men here personally? Are you aware that most of the posts here are a very poor reflection of what people are in real life?

queensmith:

Coogar, its yourself and the other gays on this thread that have decided to take the things here personal. On another thread we may agree on an issue and i forget the nonsense you posted here

Actually this is a problem i have faced with the women here. both you and the other bleating animal who practically rained unwarranted curses on me (on herself by the way  grin) seem to have responded BASED purely on issues relating to over 2 yrs ago! Do people really take an anonymous forum that personally and seriously? Even you have gone as far as raising and responding to a thread involving myself and spikey from way way back!  shocked My dear make sure you're not living in glass houses when hurling your self righteous rocks.

queensmith:

i think thats what a forum is all about its a shame alot of you are soo sad desperate and pathetic that you must stoop soo low to grab attention. Tell me, is this the only interaction you get with women? Is the online abuse soo meaningful to you? Does it warm you on your cold nights with mr right hand?

huh?  grin that's if we can call many of the dried prunes here "women". Not everything thing that possesses a "vag[i]i[/i]na" is worthy of being called a woman.

queensmith:

look in the mirror my dear, you're no better than those you castigate.
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by dayokanu(m): 7:45am On Feb 14, 2012
Pls I need someone to fight.

who can hook me up pls
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by queensmith: 8:02am On Feb 14, 2012
Davidylan your going to point out where I have rained unwarranted insults. and then your going to point out where I have raised an issue from two years ago.

And this is exactly what I mean, you don't have to turn soo bitter just because someone doesn't agree with you.

Simply because we don't share the same views, your now going to claim I've picked an e-fight with you? Seriously?

I'm not going to bother arguing with you, you say what you like- I was simply expressing my take on the situation.

Now continue your fight with whoever lemme go look for popcorn. cool cool cool
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by Nobody: 8:04am On Feb 14, 2012
queensmith:

Davidylan your going to point out where I have rained unwarranted insults. and then your going to point out where I have raised an issue from two years ago.

And this is exactly what I mean, you don't have to turn soo bitter just because someone doesn't agree with you.

Simply because we don't share the same views, your now going to claim I've picked an e-fight with you? Seriously?

I'm not going to bother arguing with you, you say what you like- I was simply expressing my take on the situation.

Now continue your fight with whoever lemme go look for popcorn. cool cool cool

u're misusing words here. I am generally civil and friendly with those who give the same in return. For those who think they can get away with making smart remarks by virtue of gender, they better expect to be put firmly in their place.
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by queensmith: 8:15am On Feb 14, 2012
seriously? I mean seriously? just seriously? kmt
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 14, 2012
queensmith:

seriously? I mean seriously? just seriously? kmt

look in the mirror ma'am.
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by Sagamite(m): 8:58am On Feb 14, 2012
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by queensmith: 11:09am On Feb 14, 2012
davidylan:

look in the mirror ma'am.
TOH is right about you. theres no need for me to waste my time.
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by coogar: 3:12pm On Feb 14, 2012
davidylan:

huh?  grin that's if we can call many of the dried prunes here "women". Not everything thing that possesses a "vag[i]i[/i]na" is worthy of being called a woman.

don't mind the charlatan. . . . . .
only a tool would ask that kinda question. . ."is this the only interaction i get with women".
ayettymama suddenly considers herself a woman? oh dear!
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 14, 2012
queensmith:

TOH is right about you. theres no need for me to waste my time.

you both have the same poor attitude. If i was the only one calling you out i would have given your criticism a second look but obviously you seem to have a problem with everyone else.
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by ronkebp(f): 4:04pm On Feb 14, 2012
armyofone:

hmmmmm,

eating my nicely cooked moin moin and jollof cheesy cheesy

please pm me the moin-moin abeg, it is good to share smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:14pm On Feb 14, 2012
LOL

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY MY ADMIRERS OF YORE grin grin grin kiss kiss grin

Cantell, I dont believe Ive argued with you before. Are you new? cheesy
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by armyofone(m): 5:58pm On Feb 14, 2012
moremi2008:

You eat too much! That's why you are still an army of one at your advanced age! grin grin grin
grin

hey you!! i don't play inside the humvee, so carry your wahala and vamoose tongue.
happy now with the thread huh? undecided continue to fight your imaginary enemy, my pleasure grin grin

hummmming what love got to do, got to do with second hand emotion and eating atarodo scrambled egg.
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by armyofone(m): 6:03pm On Feb 14, 2012
girl, i could share wink
a gal gotta eat the best. what are you doing tonight? I'm hitting the best resturant in town cheesy cheesy

ronkebp:

please pm me the moin-moin abeg, it is good to share smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by dayokanu(m): 6:03pm On Feb 14, 2012
^^ Armyofone.

Oya let start our own fight

But I prefer we do it on the bed.

Lets see if a military woman can defeat a civilian koboko
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by armyofone(m): 6:05pm On Feb 14, 2012
tongue tongue tongue
i have told you to go get rich or lipsrsealed

how are you omo baba?
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by dayokanu(m): 6:19pm On Feb 14, 2012
I am rich already

I am rich in the spirit
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by Sagamite(m): 6:44pm On Feb 14, 2012
What is wrong with you people?

There are thousands of women that are visiting this thread everyday just to find out what Sagamite has to say on this issue and whether they have a chance for the fairytale future with me. And you are all derailing the thread, not giving them a smidgen of chance to find out what my opinions are.

All of you behave!
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by armyofone(m): 6:52pm On Feb 14, 2012
in your dream grin when horses start flying and donkeys doing calculus tongue
i'm talking to Yu grin
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by Sagamite(m): 6:55pm On Feb 14, 2012
armyofone:

in your dream  grin when horses start flying and donkeys doing calculus  tongue
i'm talking to Yu grin

No 1, there are unicorns! Those are horses that fly.

No 2, are you going to lie, TO LIE, you are not one of those coming here to hear what I have to say? To try to see if you have a chance at my bank account? tongue grin grin grin
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by ronkebp(f): 7:02pm On Feb 14, 2012
armyofone:

girl, i could share wink
a gal gotta eat the best. what are you doing tonight? I'm hitting the best resturant in town cheesy cheesy

Mi dear, norin oooo, will be ready, wink wink it is going to be ladies night out,
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 15, 2012
Speechless!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (36) (Reply)

Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings / Men That Their Wives Are The Breadwinners; How Do You Cope? / Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.