Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,827 members, 7,862,726 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:29 AM

I Swear To God, She Smoke Weed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Swear To God, She Smoke Weed (2305 Views)

My God!!! She Caught Me Washing Plate / How Many Girls Can Solemly Swear To This Picture / Thank God She Is Black And Beautiful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Swear To God, She Smoke Weed by Goldieluks: 9:54am On Jan 31, 2012
seedord247:

grin grin grin grin grin grin . . . .

need to go to bed tongue

Okay sleep wella. grin cheesy
Re: I Swear To God, She Smoke Weed by Tosinville(m): 9:56am On Jan 31, 2012
I don come back jare, i dey facebook chat nd mozat ni

wey dat seedord my boy sef?
Re: I Swear To God, She Smoke Weed by Tosinville(m): 9:58am On Jan 31, 2012
Goldieluks, u dey use style dey whine urself abi, u no go pack well for whr guys dey talk.
Re: I Swear To God, She Smoke Weed by 9janinja1(f): 9:59am On Jan 31, 2012
Tosinville:

^cocaine ke?

yup if she's not sniffing or popping pills , all is well
Re: I Swear To God, She Smoke Weed by Tosinville(m): 10:07am On Jan 31, 2012
^OK

born2fcck
If i talk, i no dey talk about yankee mata 4 hia, afterall al dos 1s hia wey dey live 4 yankee use dia last time enter der ni cos dem no fit stand 9ja recession, so any man wey dey lag or villa still dey browse dey try pass 'em.
Re: I Swear To God, She Smoke Weed by Tosinville(m): 10:08am On Jan 31, 2012
last dime
Re: I Swear To God, She Smoke Weed by cynthiafred67(f): 11:17am On Jan 31, 2012
So na that time be the first time wai u see woman wai dey smoke weed? I no fit laff
Re: I Swear To God, She Smoke Weed by Chnges(m): 12:38pm On Jan 31, 2012
@ OP,  The basement of your fears should be dependent on where she uses to smoke_ her punny or her mouth?? If it's the mouth,u're a coward. But if it's d punny_ O boy, run 4 ur lyf (u're brave), Oya tell me, which 1 she de use??
Re: I Swear To God, She Smoke Weed by claremont(m): 2:11pm On Jan 31, 2012
I'm a much better thinker and writer when I'm high and drunk, than most people are when they are sober. I have come across decent, cute ladies who take stuff worse than smoking a bunch of leaves.
Re: I Swear To God, She Smoke Weed by born2boink(m): 3:50pm On Jan 31, 2012
Ch@nges:

@ OP,  The basement of your fears should be dependent on where she uses to smoke_ her punny or her mouth?? If it's the mouth,u're a coward. But if it's d punny_ O boy, run 4 ur lyf (u're brave), Oya tell me, which 1 she de use??
Me no borrow insult from anybody and i no want make we fight each other, Na wetin I see I dey talk, as I bi Lagos waka boy, na many things I dey see but I never see toto wey dey smoke
Re: I Swear To God, She Smoke Weed by Goldieluks: 6:02pm On Jan 31, 2012
Tosin shat up there jor. Na today u know say I be guy? tongue
Re: I Swear To God, She Smoke Weed by drnoel: 6:20pm On Jan 31, 2012
Goldieluks:

Ok. You no fit even construct common building english. tongue

I bet u fancy the op wink
Re: I Swear To God, She Smoke Weed by Tosinville(m): 7:06pm On Jan 31, 2012
Goldieluks, even though make u talk say u b hermaphrodite, i no go follow u argue cos no one knows nothing about u even 190 dat always try to relocate with women on here. Besides u are too secretive, perhaps u aint fly thats why.
Re: I Swear To God, She Smoke Weed by Goldieluks: 7:12pm On Jan 31, 2012
Tosinville:

Goldieluks, even though make u talk say u b hermaphrodite, i no go follow u argue cos no one knows nothing about u even 190 dat always try to relocate with women on here. Besides u are too secretive, perhaps u aint fly thats why.

Hahahahahahahah so how many peeps have you met off NL? Cause I've met few. You?Lol@ you ain't fly, am a human being,not an insect. I beg ur pardon.
Re: I Swear To God, She Smoke Weed by Tosinville(m): 7:27pm On Jan 31, 2012
pardon abt d relocate, i mean associate instead
^^anyway its not mandatory i must meet ppl offline, besides i had no intention to affiliate myself with anyone on here in reality but facebook is still there to know more about ppl u talk to online, u aren't even no whr on 190's list.

Moreso, pls don't let inferiority complex keep on killing you & be proud of whom u are and u already know what i mean by being fly so stop teasing yourself.
Re: I Swear To God, She Smoke Weed by Goldieluks: 8:27pm On Jan 31, 2012
Oh dear tosin like seriously?? Are you for real?? Well am dissapointed with your mean remarks. What do you want to use my identity for?? Like u rightly said,am not here to meet everyone offline,except a selected few. So what your saying is by revealing my identity all over NL makes me fly?? The fucck?? Please enough of the meanie remarks and baseless arguement. Take a chill pill. Cheers!
Re: I Swear To God, She Smoke Weed by Tosinville(m): 8:39pm On Jan 31, 2012
^Ok i want to be your friend on fb, sincerely i like you, goldieluks.
Re: I Swear To God, She Smoke Weed by Tosinville(m): 8:40pm On Jan 31, 2012
^Ok i want to be your friend on fb, sincerely i like you, goldieluks.
Re: I Swear To God, She Smoke Weed by Chnges(m): 9:49pm On Jan 31, 2012
grin *my happiest nyt*
@OP__i'll upload d video 4 u to watch soon

(1) (2) (Reply)

Poor Girls Always Mess Relationship Up? / Am In A Fix, Can Someone Help Me Out? / Guys Can U Date A Lady Who Is A Virgin witout cheating on her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.