Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Too Many Words Left Unsaid. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Too Many Words Left Unsaid. (2305 Views)

Photo : I Took Her Out On A Date What She Ordered For Left Me Speechless / My Girl's Right Labia Minoria Is Longer Than The Left One. Help!! / I Am Sick, So My Boyfriend Left Me To Go Clubbing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Too Many Words Left Unsaid. by onelove36(f): 7:51am On Oct 15, 2007
What would you do if the guy your madly in love with for over 4 months now was moving away in a few months?
You two never got to be together because of what went on his life. He didn't want to put you in the middle of it
because it would just make you upset. What if he loved you just as much as you loved him but you both could
never admit it to each other because you didn't want to ruin the friendship. What if he said that your the only thing
keeping him sane and alive. What if you made a mistake that disappointed him so much that he didn't consider you even
a friend anymore. What if you've now made up your mind and your letting go but don't want to. Maybe he could tell
that your letting go, so now he's letting go because he's sick of always comming back to you.  What if he was just perfect
for you, you wanted NOBODY else. Only him. My friends tell me to keep myself entertained and move on. But I can't. I need to
first; solve this problem between me and him and then I can go on with life. I can't keep putting it on hold.
What if the solution is to just move on because nobody knows what else you can do.
There's more to this story, way more. But what if the one you were in love with lost all
trust in you?

Let's just say. Many words were said but too many were left unsaid.
Re: Too Many Words Left Unsaid. by Seun(m): 7:55am On Oct 15, 2007
If it happened to you, just say so.
Re: Too Many Words Left Unsaid. by yimiton(f): 9:01am On Oct 15, 2007
If this guy is still within your reach, go after him and let him know how much you care about him.
Don't let this opportunity pass you by, you may never have it again. It's not easy to meet someone you love and loves you back. Most times, you don't get to love those who love you or vis visa.
If he says he doesn't feel anything for you anymore, then, you'll know you've done what needs to be done. Get up, dust yourself and move on. You may be lucky again.
Good luck!
Re: Too Many Words Left Unsaid. by onelove36(f): 10:22am On Oct 15, 2007
Thank you.
But I feel as if there is no point at all since he's leaving. He said he would ask me out but can't because he wouldn't want to dump me, and he thinks we would last much longer than next year. So yeah. It's really confusing and I'm not sure what to do. I've given him the impression that I don't want to talk to him and that I've moved on but that's only because he's been ignoring me.
Re: Too Many Words Left Unsaid. by olanajim(m): 10:28am On Oct 15, 2007
There is more to the story! As you said, so many words left unsaid. It is as if you are composing poem for us. You left many things unsaid yourself.
Re: Too Many Words Left Unsaid. by yimiton(f): 10:49am On Oct 15, 2007
Sweet heart,
Did you say he's leaving? as in travelling out of the country?
It could be quite difficult and confusing but what I'll advice you to do is: tell him how you feel about him and you guys can have a loose arrangement. That is: If and when he returns and both of you are still available, good for you, you continue from where you stopped. If not, no heart aches.
He doesn't owe you anything, neigther do you owe him anything. But trust me, somehow in your subconscious minds, if you trully love and care for each other, you'll get to gether someday, somehow.
This is better than letting go totally.
Meanwhile, don't put him in your heart when he's gone and cry wolf if he doesn't come back to you. Live your life as if he's gone for ever. If he calls, good, if he doesn't call, well, he's not obliged to.
Re: Too Many Words Left Unsaid. by Joey82(m): 11:14am On Oct 15, 2007
U've answered the questions just by the caption of the topic " too many words left unsaid", just go out and say it the way u feel it or may forever have that hunch in ur heart for not saying it at all.
Re: Too Many Words Left Unsaid. by BlkRaven(f): 5:02pm On Oct 15, 2007
Whether you move on or tell him how you feel depends on *why* he doesn't trust you anymore but you haven't said what the mistake was.
Re: Too Many Words Left Unsaid. by onelove36(f): 6:44am On Oct 16, 2007
Thank you all for the advice.

The reason as to why he doesn't look at me the same is because he said he's moving away the other week and on the day he moved away
I couldn't take it so my friend told me to go to her house and she had 2 boys at her house also. I ended up kissing one of the boys. I did nothing more.
After I kissed him I felt bad and told him I like someone. He asked me if we could still kiss, I said yes. I thought this would help me get over the boy I love. But It didn't work. It just made me feel guilt. But then, he found out what I did because I choose to tell him so he doesn't find out the wrong way.
But what I didn't know was that he had moved BACK to where I live. He had only been gone for 1 day or 2. He said moving there was a mistake. But never told me why. I guess we both made mistakes. But apparently he defenatly is moving away in a few months to somewhere else.
Everybody says to admit I like him but It's way too hard for me because he's stubborn and won't even admit he likes me but we both know it's true.
There's nothing really left to do, right? undecided
Re: Too Many Words Left Unsaid. by dapsins69(m): 7:06am On Oct 16, 2007
if u really really love him, call him, sit him down and beg! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Too Many Words Left Unsaid. by onelove36(f): 7:20am On Oct 16, 2007
sad
Yeah I've told him so many times not to go and he listened kinda, coz he came back, but this time there's no stopping him. cry
Re: Too Many Words Left Unsaid. by yimiton(f): 10:56am On Oct 16, 2007
No, nothing else to say.
How can you tell a guy loves you when he hasn't even 'admitted'.
Wake up gurl, I know guys, when they love you, they say it.
When you said he was moving, I thot he was going real far, like the United States or some other countries.
But if he's here in Nigeria and you say he's moving out, then, by all means, let him go and go about your normal life.
Good luck!
Re: Too Many Words Left Unsaid. by BlkRaven(f): 11:11pm On Oct 16, 2007
Onelove

Hmmm. You kissed another guy? Is that why he's so upset? You and this guy you love have never dated so why would you feel guilty and why would he be so angry with you? Seems there's still more to this story that you are not keen to share with us. I won't pry.

Based on what you've written, I would say that if there's another woman in this situation (a wife/girlfriend/baby mother etc), please run like hell. You'll get over it. If there is no other woman, then tell him how you feel. At best, you'll both be able to sort things out and at worst, he'll say he does not love you in that way. No matter which way it goes, it's better to know than to continue being so confused.

I agree with Yimiton. If a guy loves you, he'll tell you.

I hope you are able to sort this out. Good luck.
Re: Too Many Words Left Unsaid. by onelove36(f): 10:47am On Oct 17, 2007
There is so much more to the story. He's been hurt before really badly.

I saw him today, lets just say he gave me the most disappointed look I've ever recieved.
We did not talk.

We've been ignoring each other, and hopefully we can keep it that way.

I'm just so over all this bullshit.
Re: Too Many Words Left Unsaid. by Joey82(m): 10:59am On Oct 17, 2007
I can see u strictly want 2 4low ur id sometimes d best way 2 show somebody u luv him is to let him go. i dont want to start narating all i've gone through myself but ur problem is nothing compared to mine. u just seem to be making things difficult for urself, its all about maturity and dialogue, d problem can never be solved in silence.

And i still remind u that the earlier u resolve this s**t, the better or else u may never forgive urself
Re: Too Many Words Left Unsaid. by BlkRaven(f): 1:37pm On Oct 17, 2007
onelove36:

There is so much more to the story. He's been hurt before really badly.

Haven't we all? That's what life is all about. Unless the heartache happened recently and his feelings are still hurt, then that one is just an excuse.

onelove36:

I saw him today, lets just say he gave me the most disappointed look I've ever recieved.
We did not talk.

Then walk up to him and ask him why. Someone has to get the ball rolling.

onelove36:

We've been ignoring each other, and hopefully we can keep it that way.
I'm just so over all this bullshit.

It's the ignoring each other that's causing all this confusion. Talk to him. My sista, don't cut off your nose to spite your face. You know say e dey pain you well well wink. Joey82's right. You are making things difficult for yourself.
Re: Too Many Words Left Unsaid. by Said1(m): 2:13pm On Oct 17, 2007
I will reply later. I want to eat?
Re: Too Many Words Left Unsaid. by onelove36(f): 4:57am On Oct 18, 2007
We had a massive fight last night.

We are not friends anymore and never will be.

He says he is over talking to me and that he doesn't want to know me sad

This all happened because I called him an idiot for ignoring me the other day.

Apparently he has a new girl too, one that he used to like since year 8 but she left and now she's back and they still like each other.

I hate my life right now. I've been upset all day and crying. He just pushed me away completely.

I don't get why we couldn't just stay friends!

Every single day it's what I think of, I go to bed thinking why he did this to me and I wake up thinking it.

It really is driving me insane and I wish I never met him!
Re: Too Many Words Left Unsaid. by Nobody: 5:06am On Oct 18, 2007
This your guy sounds very immature and unable to be the leader here.

Move on to someone else who will treat you with respect and not toss his toys out of the pram.
Re: Too Many Words Left Unsaid. by ima1(f): 5:37am On Oct 18, 2007
At age 15 i don't think being in such a relationship is appropraite, at that age u shouldn't be worrying about heart break and stuff like that because ur relationship with this guy is complicated, how old is he anyway, and im not saying u aren't old enough for a relationship, but hun u should find someone that cares about u and wouldn't give u the silent treatment over stupid stuff, n u have a huge life ahead of u, don't let a guy ruin it ok.
Re: Too Many Words Left Unsaid. by onelove36(f): 6:38am On Oct 18, 2007
He's 17. I'm 15.

I now know I need to move on, because he's proven to me he has moved on.

It's really hard sad because I loved him so much for so many months.

I just feel like I've wasted my time, and I have.

I feel so betrayed and used.

Nothing ever good happens for me, I should of known this was going to turn out like this.
Re: Too Many Words Left Unsaid. by hazeleyez(f): 10:55am On Oct 18, 2007
@ poster

my dear you are just 15 life is just beginning for you. so please don't say nothing good ever happens to you because something good is definitely coming.
so take it easy, you will heal in time. forget the boy, he is not worth the tears. when you are older and wiser you will look back at this time in your life and
wonder why you even wasted your time crying and he will probably look back and say 'waoh i was so immature'.
Re: Too Many Words Left Unsaid. by Joey82(m): 11:11am On Oct 18, 2007
hazeleyez:

@ poster

my dear you are just 15 life is just beginning for you. so please don't say nothing good ever happens to you because something good is definitely coming.
so take it easy, you will heal in time. forget the boy, he is not worth the tears. when you are older and wiser you will look back at this time in your life and
wonder why you even wasted your time crying and he will probably look back and say 'waoh i was so immature'.
u're just right!
Re: Too Many Words Left Unsaid. by BlkRaven(f): 11:19am On Oct 18, 2007
Onelove

You're 15 shocked

Abeg ignore all my advice oh! I wrongly assumed you were over 18.
Re: Too Many Words Left Unsaid. by mellow(m): 11:26am On Oct 18, 2007
BlkRaven:

Onelove

You're 15 shocked

Abeg ignore all my advice oh! I wrongly assumed you were over 18.

Can you imagine:[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: Too Many Words Left Unsaid. by BlkRaven(f): 11:42am On Oct 18, 2007
mellow:

Can you imagine:[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]

Imagine what?
Re: Too Many Words Left Unsaid. by mellow(m): 11:45am On Oct 18, 2007
Imagine a 15 years old girl, kwing so much about love. [/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: Too Many Words Left Unsaid. by yimiton(f): 11:49am On Oct 18, 2007
15?! and he's 17!! cry shocked sad
I thought we were talking to a woman of 25 here. No wonder all the crying and ignoring and all of that.
Please leave all these adult game and go the library.
You're far too young to burden yourself with issues of these nature. Imagine saying you hate your life right now!
Re: Too Many Words Left Unsaid. by BlkRaven(f): 11:51am On Oct 18, 2007
mellow:

Imagine a 15 years old girl, kwing so much about love. [/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]

Looks like things have changed quite a bit since I was a teenager. I feel a bit guilty for giving all that advice to her. Her profile states that she's 15 but people don't often put their real ages there so I didn't bother checking it before posting in this thread.
Re: Too Many Words Left Unsaid. by mishooo(m): 12:29pm On Oct 18, 2007
onelove36:

He's 17. I'm 15.

I now know I need to move on, because he's proven to me he has moved on.

It's really hard sad because I loved him so much for so many months.

I just feel like I've wasted my time, and I have.

I feel so betrayed and used.

Nothing ever good happens for me, I should of known this was going to turn out like this.

That says why he acts immaturedly and your cries et al. But honestly you guys should not take the Love act too serious now. Onelove, do you ever think it was more than play ?? Thats what it is and thats why the guy acted that way.

For now please take life easy. there's more to life than romance et al. You are too young to say nothing Good ever happens to you. Take heart and get to know GOD more. One love
Re: Too Many Words Left Unsaid. by onelove36(f): 12:49pm On Oct 19, 2007
Ahh my age just seems to matter so much here.
Which is stupid because I'm one the most matture 15 year olds there is!

And I've been through so much already (not just love wise) I can't imagine what the future holds.
Since already, my life is not how I wanted it to be.

Oh well.
Re: Too Many Words Left Unsaid. by Joey82(m): 12:59pm On Oct 19, 2007
its about ups and downs ma dear, nobody has had it so rosy, u always have a time to smile , a time to cry and so on,

in all u must always find the strength 2 carry on positively, besides, u still ve a long life ahead of u.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I've Just Lost A Girl I Thought I Would Marry / I Kissed A Boy/girl, I Liked It, tasted His "Cherry Chop-stick"!!! / Is Polygamy The Solution To Surplus Women ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.