Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,970 members, 7,825,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

How Do U Handle An Issue As Complex As This? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do U Handle An Issue As Complex As This? (4919 Views)

Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? / My Genotype Issue "AS" / How do you handle An Ex Who Doesn't Want To Let Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do U Handle An Issue As Complex As This? by Killz3(m): 12:19pm On Jan 31, 2012
She would divorce me the minute she learnt i put off a N20m contract just to sit and watch her in a theater.  [size=14pt]Am i the surgeon?[/size]
What tha fcck comment of the day. . . grin grin grin Boy, some brains are still brand new! grin grin grin
Re: How Do U Handle An Issue As Complex As This? by jaybee3(m): 12:20pm On Jan 31, 2012
DaShyGuy:

[b]Young man/woman, my answer remains YES.

She would divorce me the minute she learnt i put off a N20m contract just to sit and watch her in a theater.  Am i the surgeon?

She needs the money to get her life back after the surgical operation. Your analogy makes no sense. Argumentum ad ignoratia, null and void ab initio.[/b]
First and foremost, stop with the patronising
Second of all, it's safe to conclude that money is the most important thing to you in life
Re: How Do U Handle An Issue As Complex As This? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 31, 2012
jay bee:

First and foremost, stop with the patronising
Second of all, it's safe to conclude that money is the most important thing to you in life

Once again, you've judged correctly. Next please!
Re: How Do U Handle An Issue As Complex As This? by Killz3(m): 12:24pm On Jan 31, 2012
She needs the money to get her life back after the surgical operation.
DaShyGuy: On behalf of this 20million Naira, I donate my wife! grin grin grin

I wonder what people with this kind of mentality will do when they see 100million! grin
Re: How Do U Handle An Issue As Complex As This? by Killz3(m): 12:26pm On Jan 31, 2012
No! Not money. . . Just 20 Million Naira! grin
Re: How Do U Handle An Issue As Complex As This? by jaybee3(m): 12:26pm On Jan 31, 2012
~Killz~:

I wonder what people of this mentality will do when they see 100million! grin

Can you just imagine
like money is the most important thing in life
What happens if he wins the contract and dies on the way back?
What happens if the contract was just a hoax?

na real wa
Re: How Do U Handle An Issue As Complex As This? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 31, 2012
~Killz~:

I wonder what people with this kind of mentality will do when they see 100million! grin

There's a 2pm flight to Somalia this afternoon. i've already reserved a seat for you. You really need to go trace your roots.

I have a feeling you won't be rejected there anymore.
Re: How Do U Handle An Issue As Complex As This? by ladys1(f): 12:32pm On Jan 31, 2012
i am surprise at  what pple post, who say they cant ask you to sign a document on weekends, some bankers goes to work on weekends. There was a girl that wrote NNPC APTITUDE TEST on her wedding day. This is a test that over 5million appilicants, so she is not certain of getting the job but she forfiet her wedding for it. This is a contract worth 20m, o boy i will go and sign it sharp sharp. afterall he is a poor guy so i except pple like him to attend the wedding meaning they will also be late because the will rush down to there bizes b4 coming. Just get the next available flight, can the pple and let they know today is ur day, so they need to make it fast. let ur bestman rush down to a business center and book a flight. Lagos to Abuja is Jus 45mins.
Re: How Do U Handle An Issue As Complex As This? by Killz3(m): 12:34pm On Jan 31, 2012
jay bee:

Can you just imagine
like money is the most important thing in life
What happens if he wins the contract and dies on the way back?
What happens if the contract was just a hoax?

na real wa
grin grin grin grin

Like i said before, some brains are still brand new and very shiny! When they reflect, it's very easy to spot them! grin
Even if it's not a hoax, how can you place common 20 million Naira above your wife? Above people you love?

I haff dieded! grin
Re: How Do U Handle An Issue As Complex As This? by Killz3(m): 12:38pm On Jan 31, 2012
lady s.:

i am surprise at  what pple post, who say they cant ask you to sign a document on weekends, some bankers goes to work on weekends. There was a girl that wrote NNPC APTITUDE TEST on her wedding day. This is a test that over 5million appilicants, so she is not certain of getting the job but she forfiet her wedding for it. This is a contract worth 20m, o boy i will go and sign it sharp sharp. afterall he is a poor guy so i except pple like him to attend the wedding meaning they will also be late because the will rush down to there bizes b4 coming. Just get the next available flight, can the pple and let they know today is ur day, so they need to make it fast. let ur bestman rush down to a business center and book a flight. Lagos to Abuja is Jus 45mins.
Bullshit! Things dont work this way except in DREAM LAND! Now, the lady you gave her example, did she travel to abuja, or was it in her state of residence? Shiny brain! I did not see where you wrote about lagos traffic and how to weave it!. . . Scenario is inconceivable, and a bloody waste of time!
Re: How Do U Handle An Issue As Complex As This? by larikky: 12:39pm On Jan 31, 2012
@~Killz~
    You obviously dont live in the real world or you would know that many people live in dire poverty and have no choice but to either marry in poverty or remain single all their life.
Re: How Do U Handle An Issue As Complex As This? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 31, 2012
lady s.:

My sister, tell 'it' ooo. Tell the Arabian guy, he is so so pathetic, that not only should he be banned from posting on NL, he should be coerced to board that 2pm flight back home to Somalia ASAP.
We don't need Arabs on here disguising as Nigerians.
Re: How Do U Handle An Issue As Complex As This? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 31, 2012
larikky:

@~Killz~
    You obviously dont live in the real world or you would know that many people live in dire poverty and have no choice but to either marry in poverty or remain single all their life.

Don't mind 'it'. Pathetic and irredeemable scum.
Re: How Do U Handle An Issue As Complex As This? by Killz3(m): 12:42pm On Jan 31, 2012
larikky:

@~Killz~

I live in the real world where "Commonsense" holds sway! I'm yet to see anyone that died as a result of using commonsense!
Re: How Do U Handle An Issue As Complex As This? by freecocoa(f): 12:43pm On Jan 31, 2012
Killz I don't care what the argument is but quit calling 20 million "common" cos its not,many people here including you and I have never seen 20 mill cash before.
Re: How Do U Handle An Issue As Complex As This? by Killz3(m): 12:47pm On Jan 31, 2012
freecocoa:

Killz I don't care what the argument is but quit calling 20 million "common" cos its not,many people here including you and I have never seen 20 mill cash before.
When it comes to choosing over the one i Love, 100 million becomes common! Have you not heard when someone says "I'll pay ANYTHING, just save her life" Money is not everything. . . Sorry if you dont see life that way!
Re: How Do U Handle An Issue As Complex As This? by jaybee3(m): 12:49pm On Jan 31, 2012
~Killz~:

When it comes to choosing over the one i Love, 100 million becomes common! Have you not heard when someone says "I'll pay ANYTHING, just save her life" Money is not everything. . . Sorry if you dont see life that way!
GBAM
No one has answered the question of what happens if the contract is signed and you aren't able to enjoy the money because you are six feet under.
Re: How Do U Handle An Issue As Complex As This? by stepo707: 12:53pm On Jan 31, 2012
In that scenario, i would go get our cash and then it would be double celebration.We need to be realistic here!
Re: How Do U Handle An Issue As Complex As This? by Killz3(m): 12:55pm On Jan 31, 2012
GBAM
[size=14pt]No one has answered the question of what happens if the contract is signed and you aren't able to enjoy the money because you are six feet under.[/size]
Bro, that's because in DREAMLAND, nobody dies! The scenario and responses is typical of what we call "Sweet Dreams!" grin grin

And also, people think life is a one way street! They never consider the other angle to matters! Money Money Money!
Re: How Do U Handle An Issue As Complex As This? by freecocoa(f): 1:02pm On Jan 31, 2012
~Killz~:

Err mm excuse me,I never said money is everything so I don't get where "sorry if you don't see life that way" is coming from. I'm just saying you make 20 million sound like 20 naira note everyone carries about,besides I don't even see where someone's life comes into the pix here,is the wife to be dying? I thought its about canceling or postponing a wedding for a contract,so what the hell are you on about here?
Re: How Do U Handle An Issue As Complex As This? by larikky: 1:09pm On Jan 31, 2012
Lets be realistic marriage is hell when the couple cannot make ends meet which is why it is said that people should not get married until they can fend for their families.

Deciding to get married when you cannot make ends meet is a foolish risk but deciding to remain in that state of poverty for the sake of that marriage you can barely afford is putting your emotions over reason.

You will only understand that when the honey moon is over and you are living from hand to mouth with your new bride

@killz-and what happens when you choose the wedding and your bride dies 2 days after?
Re: How Do U Handle An Issue As Complex As This? by dabrake(m): 1:12pm On Jan 31, 2012
How can you call N20m common? I can beat my chest that you stay in your parent's and depend on them. WTF! @topic, contract straight! I can later lie to her that i was kidnapped. End of story. @killz, come down to south south and see how people with the complete meaning of the 7-lettered word P.O.V.E.R.T.Y. dey marry.
Re: How Do U Handle An Issue As Complex As This? by Njgirl1: 1:17pm On Jan 31, 2012
this is a difficult one oh.
The wise thing would be to go to the church and ask d pastor or priest to hasten to the kiss the bride part and marraige vows, then ur best man can take over d oda stuff, lyk reception while u take a bus to abuja cos i m sure if u cant make ends meet u sure cant affort airplane tickets. Pray 4 journey mercy cos if anything happens to u ur bestman myt take ova 4eva.
Re: How Do U Handle An Issue As Complex As This? by Killz3(m): 1:22pm On Jan 31, 2012
Everyone should get me straight! The OP's wedding scenario is bullshit! I'm not even commenting based on that! i'm commenting based on when Jaybee asked him "What if your wife was having your first child via C-section and the contract offer scenario was on the table? would you still go for money over common sense?" He answered MONEY! And that is why i'm commenting! As for the wedding scenario, count me out of such inconceivable bullshit!
Re: How Do U Handle An Issue As Complex As This? by Killz3(m): 1:28pm On Jan 31, 2012
freecocoa:

Err mm excuse me,I never said money is everything so I don't get where "sorry if you don't see life that way" is coming from. I'm just saying you make 20 million sound like 20 naira note everyone carries about,besides I don't even see where someone's life comes into the pix here,is the wife to be dying? I thought its about canceling or postponing a wedding for a contract,so what the hell are you on about here?
Like i said earlier, When it comes to choosing over the one i Love, even 100 million becomes common! But on level grounds, 20 million is not common! When it comes to life and death decisions, i know where my loyalty lies. . . And that's with the one i love. . .
Re: How Do U Handle An Issue As Complex As This? by Njgirl1: 1:32pm On Jan 31, 2012
@skillz what if he cant afford to pay 4 d c-section and d twenty million naira is his only hope. My only problem wt d posters response to jaybees question is the way he answered it like missing his wifes surgery aint a big decision.
He cant make ends meet, if any complication arises from d c-section he would sure need d twenty mill.
D only scenario where he wld be putting 20 ml abov his wifes lyf is if armed robbers attack them and are lyk 'ur wifes lyf or ur money' and he goes 'shoot my wife leave my money'.
Re: How Do U Handle An Issue As Complex As This? by larikky: 1:35pm On Jan 31, 2012
Of course killz,you ld abandon the contract and be with 'the one you love' all through the C-section and even dance around when it is successful then later realize that you neither have the money to pay for her discharge nor for the medication that should follow,talk less of the food she needs to regain her strength.

But none of these actually matters cos u are with the one you love right?!grow up.
Re: How Do U Handle An Issue As Complex As This? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 31, 2012
larikky:

Of course killz,you ld abandon the contract and be with 'the one you love' all through the C-section and even dance around when it is successful then later realize that you neither have the money to pay for her discharge nor for the medication that should follow,talk less of the food she needs to regain her strength.

But none of these actually matters cos u are with the one you love right?!grow up.

Best answer to the Somali guy so far. Nice one bro!

Nj girl:

@skillz what if he cant afford to pay 4 d c-section and d twenty million naira is his only hope. My only problem wt d posters response to jaybees question is the way he answered it like missing his wifes surgery aint a big decision.
He cant make ends meet, if any complication arises from d c-section he would sure need d twenty mill.
D only scenario where he wld be putting 20 ml abov his wifes lyf is if armed robbers attack them and are lyk 'ur wifes lyf or ur money' and he goes 'shoot my wife leave my money'.

Only a matured mind would reason like this. Thumbs up to you.

larikky:

Lets be realistic marriage is hell when the couple cannot make ends meet which is why it is said that people should not get married until they can fend for their families.

Deciding to get married when you cannot make ends meet is a foolish risk but deciding to remain in that state of poverty for the sake of that marriage you can barely afford is putting your emotions over reason.

You will only understand that when the honey moon is over and you are living from hand to mouth with your new bride

@killz-and what happens when you choose the wedding and your bride dies 2 days after?

Many thanx bro! The Somali guy hasn't responded to this question. Guess he's on his way to the airport now. He needs to go back to Mogadishu ASAP, his flight is 2pm.
Re: How Do U Handle An Issue As Complex As This? by claremont(m): 1:41pm On Jan 31, 2012
Ol'boy, I will forego the wedding till further notice, and take the next available flight to sign the papers. Whoever I'm marrying will definitely understand, but if she does not, it's her loss.
Re: How Do U Handle An Issue As Complex As This? by jaybee3(m): 1:43pm On Jan 31, 2012
C-section is not necessarily always an emergency admission method
Could be elective admission method meaning they planned to have the baby that way.
Anyone planning to have a baby via C-section ain't poor even if 20M is big money to them.

If I'm able to get a contract worth 20 mill then surely their is nothing stopping me from getting another one if the first offer doesn't go as planned.
People should never limit themselves or attach every occurrence in their life to a one chance luck. Make your own luck. Hard work that got you the first offer will always get you another one.

People get married with the hope of doing it ones as it's usually the best day in their lives hence the reason why they go all out. Leaving/abandoning that because of money should never be a way to go.

So many if's and buts and in real life a poor man in naij wouldn't necessarily get a 20M contract offer so the scenario is somewhat whack as sexkills has been hammering all along.
Re: How Do U Handle An Issue As Complex As This? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 31, 2012
jay bee:

Could be elective admission method meaning they planned to have the baby that way.
Anyone planning to have a baby via C-section ain't poor even if 20M is big money to them.

If I'm able to get a contract worth 20 mill then surely their is nothing stopping me from getting another one if the first offer doesn't go as planned.
People should never limit themselves or attach every occurrence in their life to a one chance luck. Make your own luck. Hard work that got you the first offer will always get you another one.

People get married with the hope of doing it ones as it's usually the best day in their lives hence the reason why they go all out. Leaving/abandoning that because of money should never be a way to go.

So many if's and buts and in real life a poor man in naij wouldn't necessarily get a 20M contract offer so the scenario is somewhat whack as sexkills has been hammering all along.

You need to be stripped of your position as a moderator. There's a 'Maurice Iwu' syndrome flowing in your veins.

Whoever said the contractor was poor in the first place? Besides,must one be rich to win a contract? The wife of a colleague of mine in the office, made a bid to paint the building of a govt. owned establishment in Abuja. She won the bid and was awarded the contract for N5m. Just to paint a one-storey building. She wasn't rich. Damn, u a moderator? I totally and finally give up.
Re: How Do U Handle An Issue As Complex As This? by Killz3(m): 2:07pm On Jan 31, 2012
jay bee:

[size=15pt]So many if's and buts and in real life a poor man in naij wouldn't necessarily get a 20M contract offer so the scenario is somewhat whack as sexkills has been hammering all along.[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Stares At You?? / 6 Cool Ways A Lady Can Say "I Love You" To A Man Without Saying It Verbally / Guys, If She Was Your Barber (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.