Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

How Do U Handle An Issue As Complex As This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do U Handle An Issue As Complex As This? (4916 Views)

Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? / My Genotype Issue "AS" / How do you handle An Ex Who Doesn't Want To Let Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do U Handle An Issue As Complex As This? by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 31, 2012

Ok guys, you 're a contractor in Lagos, business has been very poor and you find it hard making both ends meet.
Suddenly, on your wedding day, you won a N20m contract, and you've been called over to Abuja to sign the papers while you were driving to church for the wedding.

Will you go ahead with the wedding or what?

Let's keep it 100%.

Cheers!
Re: How Do U Handle An Issue As Complex As This? by Tosinville(m): 9:31am On Jan 31, 2012
Then i'll be 1:30mins late to my wedding, you know what i mean?
Re: How Do U Handle An Issue As Complex As This? by Killz3(m): 9:36am On Jan 31, 2012
How exactly is this a problem? Signing contracts on a saturday? Blimey!
Re: How Do U Handle An Issue As Complex As This? by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 31, 2012
~Killz~:

How exactly is this a problem? Signing contracts on a saturday? Blimey!

Young man answer the damn question and don't f**king derail the thread. Who ever said weddings are only done on Saturdays? BTW, are u a contractor? Who ever said contracts aren't signed even on a Sunday?
Re: How Do U Handle An Issue As Complex As This? by Killz3(m): 9:45am On Jan 31, 2012
If you are finding it hard to make ends meet, why the hell are you getting married? Makes NO sense!
Re: How Do U Handle An Issue As Complex As This? by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 31, 2012
~Killz~:

If you are finding it hard to make ends meet, why the hell are you getting married? Makes NO sense!

I actually underestimated your dumbness.

I give up!
Re: How Do U Handle An Issue As Complex As This? by Killz3(m): 9:53am On Jan 31, 2012
Re read your post again and see if it makes sense!
Re: How Do U Handle An Issue As Complex As This? by tyson55(m): 9:54am On Jan 31, 2012
DaShyGuy:

I give up!

He is more dumber than i thought shocked shocked
Re: How Do U Handle An Issue As Complex As This? by Killz3(m): 10:09am On Jan 31, 2012
If you cant take care of yourself, finding it hard to make ends meet, will you get married? St[i]u[/i]pid story!
Re: How Do U Handle An Issue As Complex As This? by Tosinville(m): 10:21am On Jan 31, 2012
LOL some of you guys are funny hia.
Re: How Do U Handle An Issue As Complex As This? by slimyem: 10:28am On Jan 31, 2012
DaShyGuy:

Ok guys, you 're a contractor in Lagos, business has been very poor and you find it hard making both ends meet.
Suddenly, on your wedding day, you won a N20m contract, and you've been called over to Abuja to sign the papers while you were driving to church for the wedding.

Will you go ahead with the wedding or what?

Let's keep it 100%.

Cheers!

a very stale dumb joke!
Re: How Do U Handle An Issue As Complex As This? by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 31, 2012
slimyem:

a very stale dumb joke!

Not all threads are meant for people like you to post on. Some threads are far above the reasoning of some people to decipher.

In such cases, it's a course of wisdom to read and pass. Not making a comment, and removing all doubts about your level of intellectuality.

Hope you catch my drift?

Cheers
!
Re: How Do U Handle An Issue As Complex As This? by tyson55(m): 10:45am On Jan 31, 2012
^^^

Correct yarn bros.
Re: How Do U Handle An Issue As Complex As This? by Killz3(m): 10:52am On Jan 31, 2012
The thread is DUMB! there is nothing Intellectual about it! Thread should be in the JOKES section! In real life, a man finding it hard to make ends meet with NOT get married!
I dont know which is more dumb, the thread or the poster? 

1 Like

Re: How Do U Handle An Issue As Complex As This? by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 31, 2012
tyson55:

^^^

Correct yarn bros.

Some kids on here need to buy JAMB forms and go back to school. Their level of reasoning is below par.
Re: How Do U Handle An Issue As Complex As This? by Tosinville(m): 10:53am On Jan 31, 2012
Oh! i didn't get this better at first, i live in lagos but i was called to travel down to abuja for N20m contract on my way to the wedding? Oops! the money is too small to wreck that wonderful day & also depend on how much we spend on the wedding tho.
Re: How Do U Handle An Issue As Complex As This? by jaybee3(m): 10:56am On Jan 31, 2012
Absolutely nothing wrong with getting the contract faxed to a nearby Info centre.
Re: How Do U Handle An Issue As Complex As This? by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 31, 2012
Tosinville:

Oh! i didn't get this better at first, i live in lagos but i was called to travel down to abuja for N20m contract on my way to the wedding? Oops! the money is too small to wreck that wonderful day & also depend on how much we spend on the wedding tho.

Lol. So for how much will you be willing to 'call off' the wedding and go sign the contract?

Mind you, business hasn't been picking up well, sure the bride would understand if you explain to her your reasons?
Re: How Do U Handle An Issue As Complex As This? by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 31, 2012
jay bee:

Absolutely nothing wrong with getting the contract faxed to a nearby Info centre.

Nice idea. But note that some contract deeds are voluminous, and you'd be expected to sign-off on all pages+ physical appearance is necessary.
Re: How Do U Handle An Issue As Complex As This? by Tosinville(m): 11:02am On Jan 31, 2012
Contract fax to a nearby info centre?

Bros na 9ja we dey talk no be jand whr u dey na, fax ke, 4 whr? u nefa hala.

1 Like

Re: How Do U Handle An Issue As Complex As This? by bekay911(f): 11:10am On Jan 31, 2012
Will go and sign d contract first den come back for d wedding. Afterall ma guests will also be late (african time)
Re: How Do U Handle An Issue As Complex As This? by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 31, 2012
bekay911:

Will go and sign d contract first den come back for d  wedding. Afterall ma guests will also be late (african time)

Let's look @ the scenario  once again. You were driving to church for the wedding. Meaning, wedding go soon start.

Now, how long do you think it'd take you to get to the airport, get an airbus to Abuja, formalize a contract agreement, get an airbus back to Lagos, and still meet up with the wedding solemnization? It's a tough call you know.
Re: How Do U Handle An Issue As Complex As This? by Tosinville(m): 11:21am On Jan 31, 2012
Any tangible amount above that is alright but remember, the bride isn't the only one that will be in that wedding so it'll look as if i have disappoint so many ppl includes family & friends but since business hasn't been picking up well then i'll call my parents & to let everyone in the event knows the reason why i can't show up that my best-man should represent but NOT to kiss the bride tho lol

Moreover, when am back i'll make my wife happy with the million bucks & our honeymoon in bermuda island won't be bad as well.
Re: How Do U Handle An Issue As Complex As This? by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 31, 2012
Tosinville:

Any tangible amount above that is alright but remember, the bride isn't the only one that will be in that wedding so it'll look as if i have disappoint so many ppl includes family & friends but since business hasn't been picking up well then i'll call my parents & to let everyone in the event knows the reason why i can't show up that my best-man should represent but NOT to kiss the bride tho lol

Moreover, when am back i'll make my wife happy with the million bucks & our honeymoon in bermuda island won't be bad as well.

Did you just type that? Guess you didn't mean it. Lol.

Honeymoon in Bermuda Island? Weird, if you ask me.
Re: How Do U Handle An Issue As Complex As This? by Tosinville(m): 11:28am On Jan 31, 2012
How is it weird? alright takwa bay then.
Re: How Do U Handle An Issue As Complex As This? by Ranoscky(m): 11:47am On Jan 31, 2012
DaShyGuy:

I give up!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. . . Funny that! grin grin Dont mind that guy. He's always faster than his shadow!

Asper D topic at hand, I wil definitely try my best to catch up with time. But if I cant, then ama forget about D weddin and go for D contract. It can be fixed for another day. Big time dissapointment. Ya, I know for sure. But, I believe my wife, families and good friends wil definitely understand. And as for D dissapointed ones, I'll try my very best to make them understand. But, for those that wont try to reason with me, and remain dissapointed, then, TO HELL WITH THEM!!

O boy, that money is NEVER d type one can toy with, in such situation! Afterall, NOT every couple that lives togeda, r wedded, but stil lives in peace n harmony!
Re: How Do U Handle An Issue As Complex As This? by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 31, 2012
Ranoscky:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. . . Funny that! grin grin Dont mind that guy. He's always faster than his shadow!

Asper the topic at hand, I wil definitely try my best to catch up with time. But if I cant, then ama forget about the wedin and go for the contract. It can be fixed for another day. Big time dissapointment. Ya, I know for sure. But, I believe my wife, families and good friends wil definitely understand. And as for the dissapointed ones, I'll try my very best to make them understand. But, for those that wont try to reason with me, and remain dissapointed, then, TO HELL WITH THEM!!

O boy, that money is NEVER d type one can toy with, in such situation! Afterall, NOT every couple that lives together, are wedded, but stil live in peace n harmony!

U dey mind that Arab reject? He should be in Yemen or Somalia where he would fit it perfectly.

As for your response to the topic, i'd go with your suggestion. N20m is a life-line any-day. Weddings can be rescheduled for next time. A contract lost is a contract gone.
Re: How Do U Handle An Issue As Complex As This? by Killz3(m): 11:55am On Jan 31, 2012

Topic remains an unfathomable scenario, imaginative capability remains zero, replies are even more unrealistic! In compendium, thread is bullshit!

Shoot me!

1 Like

Re: How Do U Handle An Issue As Complex As This? by jaybee3(m): 11:59am On Jan 31, 2012
DaShyGuy:

U dey mind that Arab reject? He should be in Yemen or Somalia where he would fit it perfectly.

As for your response to the topic, i'd go with your suggestion. N20m is a life-line any-day. Weddings can be rescheduled for next time. A contract lost is a contract gone.

bull crap
What if your wife was having your first child via C-section and the contract offer scenario was on the table? would you still go for money over common sense?
Re: How Do U Handle An Issue As Complex As This? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 31, 2012
jay bee:

bull crap
What if your wife was having your first child via C-section and the contract offer scenario was on the table? would you still go for money over common sense?

Young man/woman, my answer remains YES.

She would divorce me the minute she learnt i put off a N20m contract just to sit and watch her in a theater. Am i the surgeon?

She needs the money to get her life back after the surgical operation. Your analogy makes no sense. Argumentum ad ignoratia, null and void ab initio.
Re: How Do U Handle An Issue As Complex As This? by Killz3(m): 12:16pm On Jan 31, 2012
Even Nollywood in its dire catastrophic state, would not think of bullshit of this magnitude! Damn!
Re: How Do U Handle An Issue As Complex As This? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 31, 2012
~Killz~:

Topic remains an unfathomable scenario, imaginative capability remains zero, replies are even more unrealistic! In compendium, thread is bullshit!

Shoot me!

As for you Arab reject.

Did you miss what i wrote earlier? I said, i totally underestimated your dumbness. You can't be helped, your case is beyond redemption.

For that, I GIVE UP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Stares At You?? / Why Do People Feel I'm A Racist, A Tribalist And I Hate Nigerian Girls / If She Blocked Me On Facebook, Do I Still Have A Chance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.