Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,130 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

My Girlfriend Asked For A Surprise.what Can I Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Asked For A Surprise.what Can I Do? (7187 Views)

When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School / What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes / See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Asked For A Surprise.what Can I Do? by AmuIgwe: 9:19am On Feb 01, 2012
mufc009:

plz guyz i really nid ur help! Me and my girlfriend ve been dating 4 d past 6 months now! And 2day she just called me on fone and said that'' I SHOULD SUPRISE HER'' to convince her dat i truly luv her! Am kind of thouthless cuz i dnt knw what else to do to suprise her there iz notin dat i have'nt done for her to make her knw dat i truely luv her,we neva Were Intimate for d first time cuz she told me dat weneva she's ready she wil tel me right now i dnt knw wat suprise 2 giv her, plz frndz i really need ur advice on wat to do, 

Give her a D*ck In A Box. It never fails.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhwbxEfy7fg
Re: My Girlfriend Asked For A Surprise.what Can I Do? by Chnges(m): 9:39am On Feb 01, 2012
*Peeps in from the key hole*AMU IGWE !!!!!! *Faints*
Re: My Girlfriend Asked For A Surprise.what Can I Do? by Flashaldrin(m): 9:57am On Feb 01, 2012
Mtcheeew, surprise kee, just a cheap gold digging girl trying to tell you to get her a very expensive gift without actually saying it
try this
~Killz~:

Show up empty handed. . . if she's not "Surprised", call him bastard! wink
Re: My Girlfriend Asked For A Surprise.what Can I Do? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 01, 2012
Are you her slave? Why are you allowing her to disturb your mind that you come to complain? Is she supposed to give you orders to prove you love to her? Let the issue pass and turn the issue into a joke with her, do NOT bend just because she gave you an order to prove your love!
Re: My Girlfriend Asked For A Surprise.what Can I Do? by Mynd44: 11:56pm On Feb 01, 2012
Buy her a blackberry porsche. Then her whole generation will be surprised
Re: My Girlfriend Asked For A Surprise.what Can I Do? by Nobody: 5:19am On Feb 02, 2012
@OP
i guess you are still in training and this lady wants to teach you how to be a good mugu. what she is (indirectly) telling you is that she needs you to buy her some gifts. the fact that you have been in this r/ship for 6 months (without seeing the color of her panties) is funny, SHE should be the one surprising you with some coochie!

ask yourself this simple question: what has SHE done to show you that she loves YOU?!
Re: My Girlfriend Asked For A Surprise.what Can I Do? by LogicMind: 8:07am On Feb 02, 2012
surprise ideas:
-toast her friend. if possible her best friend (and believe me you'll be phucking both in no time at all)
-tell her her mama is more beautiful than her. (make sure you are at a safe distance when you do this, and that no dangerous objects, e.g. her handbag, is nearby.)
Re: My Girlfriend Asked For A Surprise.what Can I Do? by joudini(m): 9:31pm On Feb 02, 2012
Austin G:

Bro for me, i dont fink a real girl would ask for a surprise to show her u love her,  moreover, u said u have don everything withing ur power to show her and she is asking for a surprise, Bro i see that word ''SURPRISE'' as a ''PRICE'' u have to pay for dating her, its also as good as a format,  maybe she wants u to apply for a loan and buy her a car before she will believe u love her,  Bro plz think smart, its good to impress ur girl but upgrading ur own life should be ur priority coz girl can come and go but ur life stays with u forever till God calls,

Spoken word. Sometimes l wonder why niggis who would solve the Fermat theorem without breaking a sweat or take a shot at the Riemann hypothesis get all stupid and empty headed when it comes to something as fickle as women.

Do u need moses' rod to know this girl is trying to play the italian mafia on you-extorting you and offering protection?

This kind of things hurt me cos l once lost a guy in boarding house who killed himself cos he got played like a muhfucka on vals day.

When l meet a hoe and her poosie is good, l let my friends try it.
Re: My Girlfriend Asked For A Surprise.what Can I Do? by seunny4lif(m): 12:39am On Feb 03, 2012
Clap her?No.Beat her?No.Sex her?That a sin. Simple surprice her with a nice brand new yatch,she nt happy?Then greatest surprice with boko haram sucide bomber,sure she will be happy.
Re: My Girlfriend Asked For A Surprise.what Can I Do? by seunny4lif(m): 12:40am On Feb 03, 2012
Clap her?No.Beat her?No.Sex her?That a sin. Simple surprice her with a nice brand new yatch,she nt happy?Then greatest surprice with boko haram sucide bomber,sure she will be happy.
Re: My Girlfriend Asked For A Surprise.what Can I Do? by Genius100: 1:45am On Feb 03, 2012
OP, simply put, you are a mugu. So you've dated her for 6 months, done all kinds of things for her, yet, ordinary bra you never see, and you are here disturbing us about how to surprise her. How about you telling her to surprise you? Ol boy, stop being a maga. No more gifts until after she naks,
Re: My Girlfriend Asked For A Surprise.what Can I Do? by Zilja(f): 5:18am On Feb 03, 2012
Its only been 6 months, do you really love her or is it just a lust attached with your emotion. It's a game she's playin wit you.

[b]Love is patient; love is kind and is not jealous; love does not brag and is not arrogant, does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered, does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails

If this is your love, then you should have no problem coming up wit something.
Re: My Girlfriend Asked For A Surprise.what Can I Do? by mystiqueem(f): 12:14pm On Feb 03, 2012
Give ur loved ones 'Gifts Hampers' packaged by FLUSHFACE call: 08137838735 | flushface@yahoo.com for details

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Tell My Brother? What I Saw On His Wife’s Facebook Page Left Me Shocked / I Am In Love With My Cousin / Reasons Why You Should Try Inter-tribal Marriage In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.