Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,465 members, 7,836,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

10 Reasons Why I Dont Want To Marry A Virgin! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons Why I Dont Want To Marry A Virgin! (4148 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / How Do I Explain Where I Got Her Number, If I Dont Want Her To Know The Truth! / [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Dont Want To Marry A Virgin! by lailaiwala: 5:39am On Feb 15, 2012
nld. i hope you're proud of yourself.  You ran Rukayat and her transsexual sister out of nairaland.  who's going to post pictures of indian movie stars now?  and who's going to blow our ears off with their special liberian english we love to read so much?  grin

we should have known that they were silly kids the way they dress up in mismatched adult clothes trying to act all grown up and yet failing miserably. grin grin  grin grin grin grin 

liberian kids. grin i don't talk with kids. i will ignore you forever from now on now that i know you're 12-year-olds. angry
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Dont Want To Marry A Virgin! by Nobody: 5:47am On Feb 15, 2012
Ran who out of nairaland? U must be dreaming u better wake up. If you consider that bull shiiiit to have affected us, then you must be the most stoopid person to ever lived.

I don't care abt people in reality, what make you think I will give a damn abt what you useless Nigerians think? grin grin grin

You guys better fine a new game plan. We are here forever yea forever, unless my husband ban me which will never happend.

And yea I will be back soon posting bollywood pics and yea get ready guys, a new pic will be coming up soon so ya all can line up to go check my profile losers. grin

I am enjoying my life right now, kiss kiss will be back soon. kiss kiss

grin  grin  grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Dont Want To Marry A Virgin! by HotieTima(f): 2:27pm On Feb 15, 2012
grin  grin   grin   grin   grin

niggah vex coz he can't get a virgin in ur life
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Dont Want To Marry A Virgin! by Tosinville(m): 2:39pm On Feb 15, 2012
^I also wish i can get one either 4 marriage.
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Dont Want To Marry A Virgin! by cynthiafred67(f): 3:11pm On Feb 15, 2012
LesbianBoy:

Cynthiafred (f) sweeery nice chartting with you yesterday on YIM didnt know u were this interesting  wink

Mtcheeeeew wake up dude, u must be dreaming.
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Dont Want To Marry A Virgin! by lailaiwala: 4:24pm On Feb 15, 2012
did i say 12 years old? uglytima is 11 years old. just ignore her please. NLD needs to start checking I.D.s. grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Dont Want To Marry A Virgin! by LilMizzGood(f): 12:05pm On Feb 16, 2012
shocking to what ppl say on here ad OP get a life no one wants to marry someone that have done everything with a lot of girls.
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Dont Want To Marry A Virgin! by tpia5: 12:22pm On Feb 16, 2012
If for example you're like that guy who s currently in the slammer for r.aping a drunk woman while she slept, just because her roommate or housemate had had a party with you and your friend, but went upstairs with your friend for more action, leaving you alone in the sitting room and hurting your feelings, then you have no business looking for a virgin.

Stick with what you're used to, imo.
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Dont Want To Marry A Virgin! by LesbianBoy(m): 12:46pm On Feb 16, 2012
tpia@:

If for example you're like that guy who s currently in the slammer for r.aping a drunk woman while she slept, just because her roommate or housemate had had a triple sin with you and your friend, but went upstairs with your friend for more action, leaving you alone in the sitting room and hurting your feelings, then you have no business looking for a virgin.

Stick with what you're used to, imo.

Tpia sweeeeery are you a virgin? Pliss confarm!
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Dont Want To Marry A Virgin! by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 16, 2012
shocked
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Dont Want To Marry A Virgin! by Skii(m): 3:17pm On Feb 16, 2012
Just curious, how did Hotiemama's virginity thread end?
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Dont Want To Marry A Virgin! by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 16, 2012
You are a a a a a a a a veryyyyyy veryyyyy great coward @OP, lolz, don't worry, i will help you prepare the list, coming out very soon!!!, please book for your copies on time,, remember, its on first come, first serve, jiiijiiijiii, duuuum, dum! WHY I DON'T WANT TO MARRY A VIRGIN REVEALED!, JIJIJIJIJI, JIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIM! STARING: ALL NAIRALAND GUYS, ALL THE DESPERATE CHICKS, WITH A GUEST STAR, ROKIATU, A TECHNICAL VIRGIN!!!!! AND NOT A TRUE VIRGIN! ALL THESE AND MORE REVEALED LIVE shocked!   cheesy wink cool shocked tongue embarassed
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Dont Want To Marry A Virgin! by Agybabe(f): 3:40pm On Feb 16, 2012
I pray this thread doesn't make me develop fever!!! The poster I am sure doesn't have wrist watch, wall clock let alone an alarm clock! WTF!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Her Fiance Does Not Meet Her Needs! / Why Can't Hot Girls Be More Humble / Is This Possible? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.