Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

How To Deepen Your Relationship With Your Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Deepen Your Relationship With Your Partner (961 Views)

17 Questions To Ask Your Partner To Deepen Your Connection / 8 Trusted Ways To Deepen Your Relationship / [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Deepen Your Relationship With Your Partner by kateangel(f): 5:53pm On Oct 15, 2007
1) Without quality time, your relationship will not survive. Carve out half an hour a night, and at least one day a month when you the two of you spend time exclusively together.

2) You will both need security, comfort. A good relationship is built on compromise and give and take on both sides.

3) Keep your dependence and independence in balance. Tell and show your partner how much you need him, but don't cling, as that can make your partner feel trapped.

4) Encourage him to listen to you, by showing appreciation when he does. By the same token, show interest when he talks to you.

5) Learn to do the one thing that will restore good feeling in your relationship - giving your partner a genuine and loving smile.

6) Hidden resentments poison a relationship; so if something bothers you, say it. While men are wary of emotional conversations, they love to find solutions. Express your problem and then ask him to help you find the answer.

How compatible are you and the person you are with? How would you know? Just because you like the same types of foods and pets does not mean that you can have a blissful, long-term relationship.

If you and your partner answer these 1000 questions, I guarantee that you will know each other better than 99% of couples on the face of the earth.
Re: How To Deepen Your Relationship With Your Partner by havanah: 5:56pm On Oct 15, 2007
well said k angel i totally agree with u smiley
Re: How To Deepen Your Relationship With Your Partner by liftedone(f): 6:02pm On Oct 15, 2007
I got this from a newpaper article I read yesterday: If you love the wrong person, loving them the right way would not make any difference.

Be sure that all that effort is being invested in the right place, otherwise, you will simply be wasting your time.
Re: How To Deepen Your Relationship With Your Partner by sylvao2000(m): 7:54pm On Oct 15, 2007
@liftedone, How long does it take you to cook the life
Re: How To Deepen Your Relationship With Your Partner by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:43am On Oct 16, 2007
@topic

good points. wink
Re: How To Deepen Your Relationship With Your Partner by uspry1(f): 2:40am On Oct 16, 2007
liftedone:

I got this from a newpaper article I read yesterday: If you love the wrong person, loving them the right way would not make any difference.

Be sure that all that effort is being invested in the right place, otherwise, you will simply be wasting your time.

Are you saying that u saw this from a newspaper article?

@kate_angel
Please source as liftedone has stated.
Re: How To Deepen Your Relationship With Your Partner by almondjoy(f): 6:58am On Oct 16, 2007
Try to have lots of things in common. Do more things together. Most importantly, establish a friendship daily.

(1) (Reply)

The Ladies Talk / Love 2 Men At The Same Time / How Do You Handle Love When You Feel It For Someone Older

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.