Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,534 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

No Love At All,why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Love At All,why? (958 Views)

No Love Lost (girls And Sex) / Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? / Do You Believe in Love at First Sight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Love At All,why? by funnylife(f): 2:46pm On Oct 25, 2007
why is it that true love is not appreciated at this side of the world?it is deceit,wickedness,greed and evils prevaik so much in here(Nigeria).nobody to trust for even one day,great dissapointment comes in even from the least expected person.is it that pure love can't ever be given a chance?unfortunately i cant explain why our world cant ever be a loving one even for a moment. pls my dear ladies and men in the house tell me what you feel is the cause.iam waiting,i need to know. ,
Re: No Love At All,why? by FactorChic(f): 5:52pm On Oct 25, 2007
I know what u mean, dat's just how it is lately, especially around black people

Black women want to get married and raise a family. I look at the situation and feel like crap. They call themselves "MEN" but they can’t cover women and even worse women now have to go elsewhere to look for love. What a slap in the face, ur greatest treasure, ur prize, ur Queens have no Kings willing to be Kings and be responsible for the race.

Men have to realize to rebuild and to progress it means finding that queen and building with her. I know it is like 10 to 1 out here and black males want to procrastinate and “shop around” or just play around as long as they can being selfish. The consequences of our lack of forethought and concern for the big picture have us in this state of influx and crisis.

They cheat on the good women we have trying to entertain “sides” when God has blessed us with a gracious “entrée.”, Stringing women along for years with no intention of marrying them, Being insecure and afraid to deal with and build with successful woman, it's a shame!
Re: No Love At All,why? by Youngpo413: 6:42am On May 09, 2015
C est la vie

(1) (Reply)

Why Did She Leave Me? / Am I Wierd / More love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.