Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

More love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / More love (955 Views)

What Binds A Marriage More? Love, Sex Or Friendship / Who Gives More Love In Relationship,ladies Or Guys? / When There's No More Love In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

More love by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 09, 2007
How do i show a babe i love her more?
Re: More love by akeye(f): 6:19pm On Nov 09, 2007
thwen continue the way u're doing
Re: More love by cblow(m): 6:24pm On Nov 09, 2007
you have loved her for only 4 years and you are making noise(abi do you think you have done what napoleon cldnt do?). what are you waiting for? the only way to show her you love her more is to marry her.
Re: More love by lilrukevwe(m): 9:14pm On Nov 10, 2007
Announce it on emporium,ovation,ebony,but if think u cant then wait 4 G65 breakfast show and do that

I Am Older Than Him And He Wants To Marry Me! / Need A Sugar Mum / Money Ladies In My Life

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6