Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,829 members, 7,862,729 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:45 AM

Why Some Girls Act As If They Do Not Poopoo In Toilet - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Some Girls Act As If They Do Not Poopoo In Toilet (1070 Views)

Why Do Girls Act Like Guys Enjoy The Sex More When They Infact Enjoy Most? / Couple Shoot Pre-wedding Photo In Toilet (photo) / Ways Girls Act When Trying To Avoid Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Some Girls Act As If They Do Not Poopoo In Toilet by born2boink(m): 5:40pm On Feb 03, 2012
I was admiring a girl beauty today, i said to her"you are beautiful"instead of saying thanks, she looked me as if i was not human,i got mad a little and raised voice a little, NA WA FOR YOU, WETIN DEY THE BODY,my friend replied me with,NA SO DEM DEY DO,100 naira fit no dey the bag dem carry, once mugu don buy dem blackberry one finger no go fit enter their nyansh, but the worst of all, those girls all pretend as if they don't poopoo in toilet and na their poopoo they smell past for toilet
Re: Why Some Girls Act As If They Do Not Poopoo In Toilet by HarryPotter1(m): 5:47pm On Feb 03, 2012
lol,na dia mess dey cause holp up 4 air.
Re: Why Some Girls Act As If They Do Not Poopoo In Toilet by tellwisdom: 5:57pm On Feb 03, 2012
My brother, if you are chasing a naija babe; U re wasting your time, cos most of them are disgrace to other fellow chicks arnd the world undecided undecided. #Offence not intended undecided
Re: Why Some Girls Act As If They Do Not Poopoo In Toilet by baggy4luv(m): 12:55pm On Apr 10, 2012
forming and na wan riffraff get all the return tickets 2 hr pus
Re: Why Some Girls Act As If They Do Not Poopoo In Toilet by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 10, 2012
Harry Potter: lol,na dia mess dey cause holp up 4 air.
na icecream and hambuger full their mess grin

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Be A Player Noooooooooooooooow / What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / "6 Changes Women Should Make Once Pronounced WIFE"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.