Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,490 members, 7,854,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:54 AM

Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl (24402 Views)

10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks / Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls / The Things That Turn Girls On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Goldieluks: 9:46pm On Feb 03, 2012
REALITY101:

Nigerian according to New York Times are the saddest people in the world. Ie NL

Please do us a favour to represent the sad Nigerians in New York, thanks in advance!
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by xynerise: 9:46pm On Feb 03, 2012
anonymus11:

afta u wld complain dey r calling u. when u notice lips n beauty on nl. abeg fu ck comot for ds plate. mumu
your papa prick.
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by xynerise: 9:49pm On Feb 03, 2012
Goldieluks:

Your pikin mama.
shocked
what happened to her? undecided
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 03, 2012
No name calling. And Goldie no thanks I can only represent the country on my birth certificate which heck is not Nigeria and I'm glad
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by xynerise: 9:52pm On Feb 03, 2012
Goldieluks:

Your pikin mama.
shocked
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by anonymus11: 9:53pm On Feb 03, 2012
xynerise:

your papa prick.

like d one wey father ur pikin.u no well.keep ur bullshit or take it out.no playing today.im furious.leave d lady alone, face ur gender
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Goldieluks: 9:55pm On Feb 03, 2012
REALITY101:

No name calling. And Goldie no thanks I can only represent the country on my birth certificate which heck is not Nigeria and I'm glad

Good for you.
xynerise:

You tell me, antelope!
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Killz3(m): 9:56pm On Feb 03, 2012
I heard Goldiluk has fish lips undecided
What an insult to fishes! angry Fishes are beautiful, the bit[i]c[/i]h is NOT! angry
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Mynd44: 9:57pm On Feb 03, 2012
This is getting more interesting
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Goldieluks: 9:58pm On Feb 03, 2012
anonymus11:

like d one wey father ur pikin.u no well.keep ur bullshit or take it out.no playing today.im furious.leave d lady alone, face ur gender
smiley smiley  smiley smiley
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by xynerise: 10:04pm On Feb 03, 2012
~Killz~:

What an insult to fishes! angry Fishes are beautiful, the bit[i]c[/i]h is NOT! angry
hope u saw this goldie? At least I was fair to u. undecided
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Chnges(m): 10:05pm On Feb 03, 2012
Goldieluks:

you too jump,lool.
cheesy
wetin man go do? The world is not a bed of roses
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Chnges(m): 10:06pm On Feb 03, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Baba mehn I jus noticed I forgot my camera in Iraq while I was out dere doing missionary work.Dude I get first class ticket for u to Iraq to help me do d pick up,do me d honours biko I promise u an album. wink cheesy
i no blame you, na me wey don chop my fingers finish where i de wait 4 ur pic _anyway sha nothing does u. I go roll enta iraq 2mao
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by SAFO(m): 10:07pm On Feb 03, 2012
All the ladies of NL are beautiful in their own way.

Except for Jenifa, who looks like a wounded wildebeest high on methamphetamines.
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by coogar: 10:10pm On Feb 03, 2012
annawhite:

strolls in with enuf swagga*

I am beauriful

Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Idowuogbo(f): 10:11pm On Feb 03, 2012
Ch@nges:

i no blame you, na me wey don chop my fingers finish where i de wait 4 ur pic _anyway sha nothing does u. I go roll enta iraq 2mao
Na 1st class I wan fly u as u b correct guy,infact I fit organize private jet for ur trip as u dey humble loool
xynerise:

Antelopia how far na,u don recycle pampers today?
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Goldieluks: 10:11pm On Feb 03, 2012
Ch@nges:

wetin man go do? The world is not a bed of roses

Lol keep jumping then.
cheesy
xynerise:

Oh so you expect me to get upset because an albino lizard says what??
Abeg go change your baby pampers man. Get busy get busy.
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Mynd44: 10:12pm On Feb 03, 2012
Another bucket of pop-corn please
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by freecocoa(f): 10:15pm On Feb 03, 2012
Is the beauty contest over yet?

Mynd I'll share with you please.
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by anonymus11: 10:35pm On Feb 03, 2012
sexkill albino with horn. what a day. the tse fly has gone to prepare 4 his meetin. be sure to mention me to ur ruler, i will keep vigil 2day.termites must be crush by d light of d most high.devil advocate enjoy ur human parts okotoko. neevr u ur deprived live call me anorexia again or i will be ur nightmare till thy kingdom come. hope u learn ediota
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Killz3(m): 10:40pm On Feb 03, 2012
^^Fcck You! Anorexic wimp! undecided
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by freecocoa(f): 10:41pm On Feb 03, 2012
Anonymous11, please pity me na,my ribs ache already,what's it with the lucifer thing? grin grin
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by MrsChima1(f): 10:46pm On Feb 03, 2012
SAFO:

All the ladies of NL are beautiful in their own way.

Except for Jenifa, who looks like a wounded wildebeest high on methamphetamines.

You out for blood huh? grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by anonymus11: 10:48pm On Feb 03, 2012
~Killz~:

^^Fcck You! Anorexic wimp! undecided

time never reach for ur meeting. dis ogboni likes to play alot no wonder u look poverty striken in ur pix.                   u beta hurry b4 u miss the last human bone left.   u have been online since mornin no real life play mate until the meetin time
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by MrsChima1(f): 10:50pm On Feb 03, 2012
Come here Killz. angry angry angry angry
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Killz3(m): 10:53pm On Feb 03, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Come here Killz. angry angry angry angry
tongue tongue
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by SAFO(m): 10:55pm On Feb 03, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

You out for blood huh?  grin grin lipsrsealed

No be me started it o

As soon as my name came outta her mouth it was all she wrote.  grin
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Killz3(m): 10:57pm On Feb 03, 2012
anonymus11:

time never reach for ur meeting. dis ogboni likes to play alot no wonder u look poverty striken in ur pix.                   u beta hurry b4 u miss the last human bone left.   [size=13pt]u have been online since mornin [/size]no real life play mate until the meetin time
How would you know that if you weren't online since morning as well? undecided Hypocritical fool! My attention span for you just ended! Talk to you next in 10 years time! Anorexic Bastard! kiss
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by anonymus11: 11:03pm On Feb 03, 2012
~Killz~:

How would you know that if you weren't online since morning as well? undecided Hypocritical fool! My attention span for you just ended! Talk to you next in 10 years time! Anorexic Bastard! kiss

ur wish ba! but my blood come with vervain. keep suck ur juliet n disciples. im too chronic for ur likes. i see thru the devil n i will continue to destroy the devil. u must have thot im one of d nl u can put under ur feet greeting me with anorexia when u dnt know me from jerico. dt wld teach u to reserve ur tongue for ur demented followers n cheerers. im not moved by discombull bullshitology cool
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Killz3(m): 11:07pm On Feb 03, 2012
;d ;d ;d
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by HighChief4(m): 11:34pm On Feb 03, 2012
Must every thread on Romance section be turned to WWF
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by tellwisdom: 12:03am On Feb 04, 2012
[size=16pt]SMH angry angry[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

My Experience With A Tinder Catfish / Guys, How Many Times Do You Get 'hit On' In A Year? / Miss Sahhara: Being Born In A Country Hostile To Gays & Transgender Makes Me Sad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.