Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

I Am In Love With A Young Woman From Mbaise! Is It Safe? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With A Young Woman From Mbaise! Is It Safe? (6324 Views)

Photo of the most gorgeous woman From Nigeria / Sex During Menstrual Period: Is It Safe? / Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In Love With A Young Woman From Mbaise! Is It Safe? by Jamesbona: 8:17pm On Feb 03, 2012
I love this young woman (and she is head over heels in love with me. Saying she is beautiful would be an understatement), but my only problem is where she hails from-I am from Enugu and she is from Mbaise in Imo state. My friends say there is an adage that says "When you see a person from Mbaise and a snake, first kill the person before the snake." They argue that this saying implies how dangerous they are.
Now I am lost in thoughts, but when I remembered Nairaland, i felt a bit relieved. Please fellow Nairalanders, advise me.
1, Are they trully that dangerous?
2, Do we have a future together?
3, What could be the reaction from my people if I tell them about it? (they had earlier advised me to marry from our village)
4, What kind of behaviour should I watch out for in her?
Please help a troubled heart, and be honest, even if the truth hurts. I do not want to regret my actions later.
Re: I Am In Love With A Young Woman From Mbaise! Is It Safe? by nuffindome(f): 8:29pm On Feb 03, 2012
Follow your heart, erase all stereotypes from my mind.
Love is blind, if you have a chance to experience true love in your lifetime, grab it and run.
It's best not to go into this relationship with preconceived notions, it will just ruin everything,
Goodluck.
Re: I Am In Love With A Young Woman From Mbaise! Is It Safe? by Odunnu: 8:32pm On Feb 03, 2012
Tell me where you are from and be very honest with that and i'll tell you the very many evil, devilish and terrible stories that trail your hamlet. you will also tell me if they are all associated with you as an individual.

The moment you do away with such archaic mentality, the better for us all
Re: I Am In Love With A Young Woman From Mbaise! Is It Safe? by okeymadu(m): 8:33pm On Feb 03, 2012
@OP. I'm going to be biased here because I'm Mbaise. If you love her marry her. No games.
No behavoural issues I think, except if she has a character challenge.
Yes, your peeps might object not because she is Mbaise, but because it's expensive marrying from that area. They'll use Mbaise as an excuse.
Re: I Am In Love With A Young Woman From Mbaise! Is It Safe? by Acidosis(m): 8:35pm On Feb 03, 2012
^ ^lolz
Re: I Am In Love With A Young Woman From Mbaise! Is It Safe? by Mynd44: 8:45pm On Feb 03, 2012
It's what you feel that should be important not some fable which may or may not be true
Re: I Am In Love With A Young Woman From Mbaise! Is It Safe? by Jamesbona: 8:57pm On Feb 03, 2012
okeymadu:

Yes, your peeps might object not because she is Mbaise, but because it's expensive marrying from that area. They'll use Mbaise as an excuse.
Please how do you mean it's expensive? Please explain in details
Re: I Am In Love With A Young Woman From Mbaise! Is It Safe? by Roland17(m): 8:59pm On Feb 03, 2012
@OP
Am disappointed you have a troubled heart because of her place of Origin, show me a tribe/clan without a negative belief and i would show u dead people, If you are interested in long terms with this lady your heart should be preoccupied with knowing her personally and building trust on her personality based on what you have seen and known about her and not what people think about her origin.

After all the world feels every Nigerian is Corrupt, does that make me corrupt?
Re: I Am In Love With A Young Woman From Mbaise! Is It Safe? by Jamesbona: 9:00pm On Feb 03, 2012
okeymadu:

Re: I Am In Love With A Young Woman From Mbaise! Is It Safe? by tpia5: 9:01pm On Feb 03, 2012
rehashed thread.
Re: I Am In Love With A Young Woman From Mbaise! Is It Safe? by Jamesbona: 9:04pm On Feb 03, 2012
@all
thanks to you all, I feel more relieved as I read
Re: I Am In Love With A Young Woman From Mbaise! Is It Safe? by Mynd44: 9:09pm On Feb 03, 2012
You're welcome
Re: I Am In Love With A Young Woman From Mbaise! Is It Safe? by Jamesbona: 9:52pm On Feb 03, 2012
Please keep the replies coming! But of the truth, is what my friends say true?
Re: I Am In Love With A Young Woman From Mbaise! Is It Safe? by Killz3(m): 11:20pm On Feb 03, 2012
How old are you? You sound so pitiably lopsided & discombobulated! Is it safe? WTF!
What's the distance between Enugu and Imo state? And why is it so hard for you to go to Mbaise and make your research, or better still send someone more "matured" to go?

Is it safe for a lady from Mbaise to marry a dumb guy from Enugu? undecided
Re: I Am In Love With A Young Woman From Mbaise! Is It Safe? by okeymadu(m): 11:34pm On Feb 03, 2012
Jamesbona:

Of all the tribes in Iboland I have interacted with, I can safely say that you need to keep some dollars @ your back pocket. But, I think they make some of the best inlaws.
Re: I Am In Love With A Young Woman From Mbaise! Is It Safe? by dabrake(m): 11:41pm On Feb 03, 2012
op, you know what you want. go for it. i rest my case
Re: I Am In Love With A Young Woman From Mbaise! Is It Safe? by Jamesbona: 12:37am On Feb 04, 2012
Thanks everybody. Please keep the replies rolling in
@ sexkillz, you sound rather offended.
Re: I Am In Love With A Young Woman From Mbaise! Is It Safe? by Afam4eva(m): 12:43am On Feb 04, 2012
@op
You're not mature enough to get married. At your age, even after saying you love each other, you're still blinded by stereotypes.
Re: I Am In Love With A Young Woman From Mbaise! Is It Safe? by anonymus11: 12:47am On Feb 04, 2012
Jamesbona:

Thanks everybody. Please keep the replies rolling in
@ sexkillz, you sound rather offended.

u better dont welcome d devil to dine wit u. ur blood might be drained.ignore d evil force to we lighters to handle.carry go with ur thread.
Re: I Am In Love With A Young Woman From Mbaise! Is It Safe? by dabrake(m): 1:24am On Feb 04, 2012
^^^^^
bros, e don do nah
Re: I Am In Love With A Young Woman From Mbaise! Is It Safe? by queensmith: 3:10am On Feb 04, 2012
in the 21st century dude? are you going to let a few petty tribalists ruin what could possibly be the love of your life?
Dont you think life is too short to be paying attention to nonsense?
well if you like sit down like a mumu and let another man snatch up your woman.

its your call!
Re: I Am In Love With A Young Woman From Mbaise! Is It Safe? by Adaeze003(f): 3:23am On Feb 04, 2012
dude are you getting married to her peeps, your friends or this beautiful young lady? And uhm why exactly are you asking us if you are safe? How should we answer that? Why are you asking us if you have a future with her? How on earth are we meant to know? These questions are for you to answer and not for nairaland. Wish you luck! Just go with enough cash.$ £# wink
Re: I Am In Love With A Young Woman From Mbaise! Is It Safe? by Jamesbona: 8:08am On Feb 04, 2012
@ Okeymadu & Adaeze, thanks for the info, I can tell you that with the kind of love we share, I wouldn't mind to spend, just so we could be together. For those who had been SERIOUSLY in love before, you would understand what I mean!
Re: I Am In Love With A Young Woman From Mbaise! Is It Safe? by Jamesbona: 8:15am On Feb 04, 2012
[quote author=Adaeze003 link=topic=862570.msg10116974#msg1011 And uhm why exactly are you asking us if you are safe?
[quote][/quote] okay, just imagine if actually it is safer for you to live with a snake than an Mbaise lady!
Re: I Am In Love With A Young Woman From Mbaise! Is It Safe? by blasterman(m): 8:33am On Feb 04, 2012
My brother no smoke without fire You have Been WARned!!!
Re: I Am In Love With A Young Woman From Mbaise! Is It Safe? by Adaeze003(f): 8:50am On Feb 04, 2012
Jamesbona:

[quote author=Adaeze003 link=topic=862570.msg10116974#msg1011 And uhm why exactly are you asking us if you are safe?
okay, just imagine if actually it is safer for you to live with a snake than an Mbaise lady!
bro there are so many dangerous peeps out there but if she has not shown any signs why are you afraid? Just get to know her better cos marriage is a big thing.
Re: I Am In Love With A Young Woman From Mbaise! Is It Safe? by cynthiafred67(f): 8:53am On Feb 04, 2012
blasterman:

^^ And what are u saying?

@op follow ur heart
Re: I Am In Love With A Young Woman From Mbaise! Is It Safe? by potableliz: 8:58am On Feb 04, 2012
there is nothing to worry about as long as she loves you in return,you re not marrying the whole of mbaise is just her,her personality is what matters, am an mbaise lady my brother got married from udi in enugu state,can you just be truthfull and tell me what people says about udi women but i mean her personality is what matters and being a child of God is what you need to look out for, cheer up and go for her.
Re: I Am In Love With A Young Woman From Mbaise! Is It Safe? by Jamesbona: 9:32am On Feb 04, 2012
@all Thanks. But I still want to know, are what people say about them true?
Re: I Am In Love With A Young Woman From Mbaise! Is It Safe? by Chnges(m): 9:54am On Feb 04, 2012
No! No!! No!!! No!!!! I never came across this topic. No! Never hmmm its just an imagination. Ohhhh! It's real! Oya, although i'm not from imo state, but i must say: OP u're very silly for coming up here and showing how depressed your ill minded ego is. Infact u're psychologically unstable. Ahhh which kind rubbish be this one nah?? Inshort, you're too gullible to the extent you think your brain is an object of illusion. OMG! Wtf is wrong with you? You could have told us to you need money to sponsor ur marriage and not coming here to say some pieces of bullshít!!! Duh! **fuming**
Re: I Am In Love With A Young Woman From Mbaise! Is It Safe? by Mynd44: 1:16pm On Feb 04, 2012
blasterman:

Another caveman
Re: I Am In Love With A Young Woman From Mbaise! Is It Safe? by Jamesbona: 1:30pm On Feb 04, 2012
@ changes, please I came to clarify myself and to find the truth. Do you really think there is anything to quarrel about? I didn't intend to provoke you. Sorry if you are offended at me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8 Things Stingy Guys Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Girlfriend / If You Ever Ate The Fruit Effortlessly Share Your Story / What Are The Craziest Things You Did In 2022? Share Your Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.