Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,050 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

How Will You Spend Valentine's Day? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will You Spend Valentine's Day? (6762 Views)

How To Spend Valentine's Day Alone / How To Spend Valentine's Day On A Budget / How Much Did You Spend On Your Wedding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will You Spend Valentine's Day? by mekaboy(m): 12:06am On Feb 06, 2012
[b]ROAM THE STREET DURING THE DAY, YOU WILL FIND ALOT OF GIRLS WHO ARE LONELY THAT DAY, GIRLS WHO FELT THEY DONT NEED BFS TILL THAT VERY DAY , IT WILL DAWN ON THEM THAT MOST OF THEIR FRIENDS ARE GOING TO HANG OUT WITH THEIR BFS THAT DAY AND THEY DONT HAVE A GUY. YOU WILL SEE THEM IN GROUPS OF GIRLS , TRYING TO KEEP EACH OTHER COMPANY AT THE EATRIES OR CINEMA. JUST GO AFTER HER, ANY SINGLE GIRL YOU TOAST ON THE 14 AFTERNOON, 99.9999% CHANCES THAT SHE WILL AGREE TO GO OUT WITH U IN THE EVENING.

AND MOST TIMES GIRLS DONT REALLY CONSIDER WHAT THEY DO ON VALS DAY, SO IF U MET HER IN THE DAY, YOU GO HOME CALL HER AND PLAN FOR THE NIGHT, WHEN YOU GUYS MEET AT NIGHT IT WILL BE LIKE YOU HAVE ALWAYS KNOWN EACH OTHER. TOUCHING, KISSING ETC WILL BE ALLOWED IN THE SPIRIT OF VAL.

AFTER VAL ITS UP TO YOU GUYS TO DECIDE TO LET THE MOMENT YOU HAD GROW INTO A RELATIONSHIP. SO GUYS BE WISE, IF UR SINGLE MOVE OUT EARLY ON 14TH, THERE WILL BE A FEMALE PROMO THAT DAY grin grin grin grin grin TOAST 1 GET 5 FREE grin grin grin grin[/b]
Re: How Will You Spend Valentine's Day? by sammyke(m): 12:17am On Feb 06, 2012
in my room watchn moviez
Re: How Will You Spend Valentine's Day? by lifestyle1(m): 12:19am On Feb 06, 2012
sammyke:

in my room watchn moviez

What if there is no light ? tongue Electricity!
Re: How Will You Spend Valentine's Day? by Nobody: 12:20am On Feb 06, 2012
@ life_style,

Trust me man, I can have all the fun I want all by myself. I don't need a companion. Thanks for the advice anyways.
Re: How Will You Spend Valentine's Day? by lifestyle1(m): 12:22am On Feb 06, 2012
mekaboy:

ROAM THE STREET DURING THE DAY, YOU WILL FIND ALOT OF GIRLS WHO ARE LONELY THAT DAY, GIRLS WHO FELT THEY DONT NEED BFS TILL THAT VERY DAY , IT WILL DAWN ON THEM THAT  MOST OF THEIR FRIENDS ARE GOING TO HANG OUT WITH THEIR BFS THAT DAY AND THEY DONT HAVE A GUY. YOU WILL SEE THEM IN GROUPS OF GIRLS , TRYING TO KEEP EACH OTHER COMPANY AT THE EATRIES OR CINEMA. JUST GO AFTER HER, ANY SINGLE GIRL YOU TOAST ON THE 14 AFTERNOON, 99.9999% CHANCES THAT SHE WILL AGREE TO GO OUT WITH U IN THE EVENING.

AND MOST TIMES GIRLS DONT REALLY CONSIDER WHAT THEY DO ON VALS DAY, SO IF U MET HER IN THE DAY, YOU GO HOME CALL HER AND PLAN FOR THE NIGHT, WHEN YOU GUYS MEET AT NIGHT IT WILL BE LIKE YOU HAVE ALWAYS KNOWN EACH OTHER. TOUCHING, KISSING ETC WILL BE ALLOWED IN THE SPIRIT OF VAL.

AFTER VAL ITS UP TO YOU GUYS TO DECIDE TO LET THE MOMENT YOU HAD GROW INTO A RELATIONSHIP. SO GUYS BE WISE, IF UR SINGLE MOVE OUT EARLY ON 14TH, THERE WILL BE A FEMALE PROMO THAT DAY  grin grin grin grin grin [b]TOAST 1 GET 5 FREE
grin grin grin grin[/b]

NA WA O!   shocked
Re: How Will You Spend Valentine's Day? by lifestyle1(m): 12:23am On Feb 06, 2012
Mynd_44:

I will still spend it on my bed

With ?
Re: How Will You Spend Valentine's Day? by lepasharon(f): 1:53am On Feb 06, 2012
i hope 2 go out with an old friend smiley
Re: How Will You Spend Valentine's Day? by Nobody: 2:15am On Feb 06, 2012
Huh? Who'd have thought. . .just 8 days left. . shocked

There's definitely going to be *Lots of Options*
Re: How Will You Spend Valentine's Day? by Gornur9: 2:34am On Feb 06, 2012
[size=1pt]R4R4R4R4[/size]
February 14 2012!

Undecided @ Home Surfing the Internet Undecided

Single,
so, same as  life_style
Re: How Will You Spend Valentine's Day? by freecocoa(f): 4:25am On Feb 06, 2012
life_style:

kk, send me a mail with detailed info : life_style32@yahoo.com
You serious? Well where are you based?
Re: How Will You Spend Valentine's Day? by queensmith: 5:12am On Feb 06, 2012
12 inches!:

I'm sure u choosing the later, Unless u dnt have female blood flowing thru ur veins, hehehehe

Naaa everyday is valentines day!
Re: How Will You Spend Valentine's Day? by Nobody: 5:58am On Feb 06, 2012
gonna spend mine at the churrch grin grin grin
Re: How Will You Spend Valentine's Day? by Nobody: 6:01am On Feb 06, 2012
I'll spend mine watching tv and eating all day.
Re: How Will You Spend Valentine's Day? by Nobody: 6:05am On Feb 06, 2012
Everybody Add me on BBM. Pin: 26BE3874!!!. #teamblackberry
Re: How Will You Spend Valentine's Day? by lifestyle1(m): 9:30am On Feb 06, 2012
slimdamatrix:

Everybody Add me on BBM. Pin: 26BE3874!!!. #teamblackberry

If everybody add u, ur bb go run down na. grin
Re: How Will You Spend Valentine's Day? by lifestyle1(m): 9:32am On Feb 06, 2012
freecocoa:

You serious? Well where are you based?

Since you said it gonna be fun i can give it a try. I'm based in Lag. cool
Re: How Will You Spend Valentine's Day? by lifestyle1(m): 9:34am On Feb 06, 2012
ekwah:

gonna spend mine at the churrch grin grin grin

Good for you bro, remember me in your prayers. grin
Re: How Will You Spend Valentine's Day? by Haywire99(m): 9:41am On Feb 06, 2012
i think i'll be listen to music on radio,
Re: How Will You Spend Valentine's Day? by mekaboy(m): 10:27am On Feb 06, 2012
ALL OF YOU CLAIMING TO BE IN YOUR ROOM AND CHURCH ON THAT DAY, MAKE SURE YOUR NOT SEEN IN ANY CLUB OR BAR AT NIGHT grin grin
Re: How Will You Spend Valentine's Day? by INFO70: 11:07am On Feb 06, 2012
Am going to remain indoors with my sweet 16. kiss
Re: How Will You Spend Valentine's Day? by lifestyle1(m): 11:14am On Feb 06, 2012
INFO70:

Am going to remain indoors with my sweet 16. kiss

just protect your self because if the thing happen you are on your own undecided
Re: How Will You Spend Valentine's Day? by freecocoa(f): 11:49am On Feb 06, 2012
life_style:

Since you said it gonna be fun i can give it a try. I'm based in Lag. cool
Alrighty then but that's only if you can be in ph by then,that's where I'll be on val's day. cheesy
Re: How Will You Spend Valentine's Day? by richy5(m): 1:22pm On Feb 06, 2012
Follow mon client talk *****ills~
Re: How Will You Spend Valentine's Day? by dino2006(m): 1:40pm On Feb 06, 2012
Hopin to meet someone new on or b4 feb 14th, den we could chill tgeda dat evnin. Either ways, am gon b hittin d club with ma homie, weda or not I meet anyone. Here's ma pin 25EE22FF, shld u b interested. @life_style, nice job u duen man. Open a thread $ follow it up,
Re: How Will You Spend Valentine's Day? by ukotmi: 1:49pm On Feb 06, 2012
winkIn church preaching. Prolly organise a special val day for teens. The theme go be "let's talk about sex" cool
Re: How Will You Spend Valentine's Day? by KateSpade(f): 2:28pm On Feb 06, 2012
Dinner and movie at home with the bf. Simple.

But when Im single I usually just spend the day/evening with friends who are also single. No biggie. Just a day spent with ppl I love.
Re: How Will You Spend Valentine's Day? by RuuDie(m): 5:26pm On Feb 06, 2012
Work. . . .then me and the TV - UEFA Champions Ligue night, no dulling!
Re: How Will You Spend Valentine's Day? by poweredcom(m): 6:54pm On Feb 06, 2012
Onto Ashi

I swear no gal deserve my val threat, i go smoke weed and Bleep ashi easy baby
Re: How Will You Spend Valentine's Day? by lifestyle1(m): 7:34pm On Feb 06, 2012
poweredcom:

Onto Ashi

I swear no gal deserve my val threat, i go smoke weed and bleep ashi easy baby

Bro no go over smoke weed oh, because the thing they turn head oh grin grin

take am easy abeg!
Re: How Will You Spend Valentine's Day? by lifestyle1(m): 7:37pm On Feb 06, 2012
RuuDie:

Work. . . .then me and the TV - UEFA Champions Ligue night, no dulling!

You no they tire for work ? If nepa no dey nko ? u go fit watch match ? relax small abeg, enjoy your self with your babe small cheesy
Re: How Will You Spend Valentine's Day? by lifestyle1(m): 7:38pm On Feb 06, 2012
KateSpade:

Dinner and movie at home with the bf. Simple.

But when Im single I usually just spend the day/evening with friends who are also single. No biggie. Just a day spent with ppl I love.

lucky you! cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? / Guyz Wat Do U Tink/say Abt Ladies Wit Six(6) Packs <<pictur>> / List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.