Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

Please Help:am Attracted To My Elder Brothers Wife. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help:am Attracted To My Elder Brothers Wife. (2075 Views)

I Am Attracted To My Househelp / Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women / Please Help:am Attracted To My Elder Brothers Wife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help:am Attracted To My Elder Brothers Wife. by mongopark: 12:34pm On Oct 16, 2007
PLS I NEED UR ADVICE.
AM ATTRACTED TO MY BROTHERS WIFE.
ANY TIME I SEE HER,I FEEL LIKE BOUNCING ON HER REAL HARD.
ON SOME OCCASION,I ALMOST FEEL LIKE RAPING HER.
IS THIS NORMAL?OR AM I GOING CRAZY
PLS I NEED THE HOUSE ADVICE.
NO INSULT PLEASE.
Re: Please Help:am Attracted To My Elder Brothers Wife. by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:40pm On Oct 16, 2007
your going crazy., am not insulting here, just answering your question. what you feel is simply LUST, leave another man's wife alone angry. do not do anything that would forever destroy the relationship you have with your brother.

1 Like

Re: Please Help:am Attracted To My Elder Brothers Wife. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 16, 2007
Don't think u crazy. matter of fact from what i know 'bout men i think u pretty normal.
Relocate my dear, or at least do everything possible to stay away from her. It'll pass, but
if u try anything with her, sweetie d consequences won't pass at least not anytime soon.
Re: Please Help:am Attracted To My Elder Brothers Wife. by lololo(m): 8:37pm On Oct 17, 2007
@ poster, thats not a good tin 2 sey not to tink of doomo no go der?? ooooh lipsrsealed
Re: Please Help:am Attracted To My Elder Brothers Wife. by ssRhino: 10:13pm On Oct 17, 2007
yeah, you are crazy and you better go and look for help be4 it is too late.
Re: Please Help:am Attracted To My Elder Brothers Wife. by dowonlor(m): 11:03pm On Oct 17, 2007
boy u need some help and lots of spiritual therapy
Re: Please Help:am Attracted To My Elder Brothers Wife. by rachiwise(f): 11:07pm On Oct 17, 2007
Omo u r playing with DEATH,i dont envy u at all ooo.

Keep up with the nasty thoughts and u will see where it will lead u,RIGHT TO HELL!!! tongue
Re: Please Help:am Attracted To My Elder Brothers Wife. by Orikinla(m): 11:18pm On Oct 17, 2007
mongopark:

PLS I NEED UR ADVICE.
AM ATTRACTED TO MY BROTHERS WIFE.
ANY TIME I SEE HER,I FEEL LIKE BOUNCING ON HER REAL HARD.
ON SOME OCCASION,I ALMOST FEEL LIKE RAPING HER.
IS THIS NORMAL?OR AM I GOING CRAZY
PLS I NEED THE HOUSE ADVICE.
NO INSULT PLEASE.

You can be more matured than your lust.

Just perish the evil thoughts.

Keep away from her.
Far away.

May God help you.
Re: Please Help:am Attracted To My Elder Brothers Wife. by 2dye4(m): 9:56am On Oct 18, 2007
thot this case was thrashed yesterday! where are the damn posts? angry
Re: Please Help:am Attracted To My Elder Brothers Wife. by desgiezd(m): 9:59am On Oct 18, 2007
What happened to our initial contributions?
Re: Please Help:am Attracted To My Elder Brothers Wife. by efuah(f): 10:11am On Oct 18, 2007
are u guys replying he is not real angry leave him to continue reading that story book undecided tongue
Re: Please Help:am Attracted To My Elder Brothers Wife. by sowura(m): 12:40pm On Oct 18, 2007
TRUOBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE NEED I SAY MORE JUST RUUUUUUUUUN
Re: Please Help:am Attracted To My Elder Brothers Wife. by Raphael101(m): 5:14am On Jul 27, 2012
efuah: are u guys replying he is not real angry leave him to continue reading that story book undecided tongue
desgiezd: What happened to our initial contributions?
[color=#550000][/color]
sowura: TRUOBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE NEED I SAY MORE JUST RUUUUUUUUUN
sad
sowura: TRUOBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE NEED I SAY MORE JUST RUUUUUUUUUN
Re: Please Help:am Attracted To My Elder Brothers Wife. by Roseey0(f): 9:35am On Jul 27, 2012
If i be your brother eh,i go cut that your tin...mtchewwwww
Re: Please Help:am Attracted To My Elder Brothers Wife. by seedord247(m): 9:39am On Jul 27, 2012
You are attracted to demons not human. grin
Re: Please Help:am Attracted To My Elder Brothers Wife. by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:28pm On Jul 27, 2012
@poster go get a gf and stop lusting after ur brother's wife
Re: Please Help:am Attracted To My Elder Brothers Wife. by Booty4me: 2:45pm On Jul 27, 2012
Op is a joker
Re: Please Help:am Attracted To My Elder Brothers Wife. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 27, 2012
D signs you are showing is called colitis of the brain. WTF Are u an animal or alien?
Re: Please Help:am Attracted To My Elder Brothers Wife. by 2blunt: 8:14pm On Jul 27, 2012
how did u find out watt is wrong with u,
u r truly going crazy

(1) (Reply)

Can You Find The Man Of Your Dreams At 40 Something ? / Ladies And Gentlemen / Guys Wipe off Your Tears, Dont Lose Hope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.