Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,982 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Double Dating:is It Good Or Bad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Double Dating:is It Good Or Bad (2474 Views)

This Is What You Should Do When You Are Double Dating- Photo / Don’t Waste Your Time If The Woman You’re dating Is Doing These Things / How To Know The Nigerian Man You're Dating Is Not Ready For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Double Dating:is It Good Or Bad by timadel(m): 1:35pm On Oct 16, 2007
HI FELLAS,whats ur candid view about double dating?pls back it up with reasons
Re: Double Dating:is It Good Or Bad by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 16, 2007
Sometimes it cannot be avoided. Its good when no one gets hurt but the bad can sometimes overshadow the good
Re: Double Dating:is It Good Or Bad by vigasimple(m): 4:42pm On Oct 16, 2007
If you are looking for a serious relationship, then what is the point of looking at 2 mirrors at the same time, you will simply get confused trying to compare and contrast.

It is not a good idea as if the other person is also doing it and you then want that person and she don't want you anymore as he/she has now prefer the other person.

It is recipe for for anarchy in the making and heartbreak.

One at a time. Finish one properly before you move to the other and if you have taken your time to look at the person in the first instance maybe there would be no need to go to the next person. If you do find yourself in the position of having to move on, make sure you have no reason to come back.

Good luck. watch out for STD etc.
Re: Double Dating:is It Good Or Bad by cblow(m): 4:55pm On Oct 16, 2007
timadel:

HI FELLAS,whats your candid view about double dating?please back it up with reasons

guy, give us ur own view with reasons then we will respond reasonably grin
Re: Double Dating:is It Good Or Bad by ifyalways(f): 4:11pm On Oct 17, 2007
Not cool
Re: Double Dating:is It Good Or Bad by bebe2007(m): 4:37pm On Oct 17, 2007
I really do not believe there is just one right person for you, its simply discipline and commitments that makes one stay put. double dating if you are not sexually involved with the partners could be okay.
Re: Double Dating:is It Good Or Bad by Joey82(m): 4:46pm On Oct 17, 2007
If u know how to play ur cards well and nobody gets hurt, go ahead and double date,
in truth it leads to jealousy and could b destructive.
Re: Double Dating:is It Good Or Bad by timadel(m): 10:59am On Oct 18, 2007
i wasnt in the affirmative before until i met this girl, shd i double date?.The new girl is asking if i have a girl in my life.what should i say?
Re: Double Dating:is It Good Or Bad by kaymi(f): 12:54pm On Oct 18, 2007
The main thing is LOVE, If you dont love your former girl, Leave her and discover the beauty of Love with the New girl,

And Sorry, No one is perfect, Dont get your hopes high, The Dating Game is all about Trial and Error,

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'i Do' / Molested By Armed Robbers...but I Cant Tell My Boyfriend About It. / My Fiancee Confessed Of Being Intimate With Another Person. What Can I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.