Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Love Memoir Of This Hausa Boy-by Umar Mash - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Memoir Of This Hausa Boy-by Umar Mash (8395 Views)

This Hausa Pregnant Woman Dumps Hubby, Leaves With Lover To USA (photos) / See Why This Hausa Girl Refuse To Date Me / Hausa Boy, Igbo Girl To Marry, But Parents Threaten to Disown Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Memoir Of This Hausa Boy-by Umar Mash by lolaluv1(f): 7:01pm On Feb 05, 2012
You are somehow all over the place. Now, you are using the omniscient style of narration (a change from the style you used earlier).
Interesting story nonetheless! A diamond in the rough, you can do better!
Waiting. . .
Re: Love Memoir Of This Hausa Boy-by Umar Mash by mashnino(m): 7:04pm On Feb 05, 2012
@lola

I don't have time to switch tenses for now so i have drop these ones for now.

Later on when i get to skool and i am less busy i will check my tenses.

which tense do you think i should use

and again is the story now making sense.
Re: Love Memoir Of This Hausa Boy-by Umar Mash by mashnino(m): 7:06pm On Feb 05, 2012
Re: Love Memoir Of This Hausa Boy-by Umar Mash by mashnino(m): 7:08pm On Feb 05, 2012
Re: Love Memoir Of This Hausa Boy-by Umar Mash by mashnino(m): 7:34pm On Feb 05, 2012
Basics007:

Bros did you say you are a computer scientist? Pls keep being a computer scientist o.
#IfyouknowWhatIMean

I don't know what you mean but don't worry i will stick to my computer science, it's my field, i just do this for fun, no vex

emöfine:

Sorry mate but your story is not that engaging. It was pretty cringe-worthy unfortunately but it did make me laugh (at the story mainly) embarassed
I'm even surprised that the author of such narrative is a male - this is not the style of writing I acquaint with men embarassed
It sounds more like a person relaying gossip than a memoir undecided
Permit to ask, [size=16pt]Umar Mash is this memoir loosely based on your life?[/size]

at first yes but after the first 2 paragraphs it became fiction
Re: Love Memoir Of This Hausa Boy-by Umar Mash by mashnino(m): 7:38pm On Feb 05, 2012
[size=16pt]MY COCOA[/size] where are you now? reply me joor

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide / No Erection For My Wife / Man Shares His Encounter With Secondary School Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.